How to Train Your Daughter Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls had undressed and stood in front of him, and he clapped his hands and chuckled in congratulation.

'Ah, my young girls, you are now indeed young women! Robert, come closer and see,' he gestured to bring me to his side, and extended one hand to the chest of each girl.

'See, their areolas are widening, and firm little lumps are growing under their nipples. It appears to me as if they are both preparing to develop some impressive young breasts,' he smiled, his hands moving down the front of my daughters' bodies, over their bellies and down between their legs, 'and you can see here, on both of them, some lovely, fine, silky pubic hair has covered their outer labia.'

The twins had giggled embarrassedly, and shifted slightly as they felt Dr. Morris' fingers trace their newly-fuzzy private areas.

Dr. Morris took them gently by the arm and turned them to face away from him.

'I need to verify that their pubic hair growth extends throughout their pelvic region in order to certify that they are ready to receive contraception-young ladies, bend over please, keeping your legs straight.'

As the twins did so, Dr. Morris spent a few moments examining each of them, Serena first and the Selena, checking closely to see that the fine fuzz continued along their vulva and up the crack of their buttocks. He carefully spread the girls' cheeks and ran his finger across their anus and over their slit. Finally he gently pried their vulva open and examined each girl's interior, commenting favorably on the healthy, slick pinkness of their insides.

Serena, at her young age, was already quite comfortable with her body around other people. The girls had grown up wearing little clothing around the house, and when out-of-town guests visited they were often treated to a 'live' update on how the girls had grown and developed since the last visit.

But the girls' nudity was confined to the house for the most part, and they were never touched. This afternoon was a logical extension to how Serena had been raised, but it was a couple steps further down that road than she'd ever been.

Dr. Andrew stepped in and patiently explained that her trigger areas could be in many places on her body, and direct skin contact was necessary for best results. Clothing would hinder the exploration process-and we wanted her to get the most relief.

'I understand this is a new experience for you, Serena. Keep in mind that I am a professional trained in doing this, and doing it well. I would encourage you to remove any inhibitions from your mind, and simply pay close attention to how your body feels over the course of the treatment. This is going to be a learning experience for both of us, and I need you to help me so I can help you. This is for your health, and sometimes we need to be a little bit flexible in our comfort level when it comes to taking care of our bodies. Can you do that?'

Serena nodded slowly, and Dr. Andrew took her by the shoulders and looked her in the eyes with a smile.

'Excellent. I promise it will be worth it. Now go ahead and take off your clothes, and then you can lay on the table here, face up.' He stepped back to stand by my chair, and Serena, after giving me a rueful look, began unbuttoning her blouse while we watched her nervous fingers part the fabric and expose her smooth belly.

The room was not brightly-lit, and I realized that a single light was positioned above the table and now shone down like a spotlight on Serena, highlighting her form and the gold in her hair as she stood by herself in the middle of the room, removing her clothing piece by piece while the good doctor and I watched, enraptured by her her young body as it was revealed.

Her last button undone, she opened the blouse wide and eased it off her shoulders. Her breasts were large for a girl her age, and they were framed beautifully by her black shelf bra. Her nipples were small but prominent, with almost no visible areola, and they perched above the edge of her bra, pressing inquisitively into the room like kittens escaping their box to explore their surroundings. When Serena removed the bra, her breasts dropped almost imperceptibly-it was truly remarkable how well they held their form, given their size. Dr. Andrew gave a soft, appreciative grunt, and explained quietly to me that everything he was seeing helped him formulate a plan for his treatment.

Keeping my eyes locked on the beautiful sight in front of me, I quietly asked the doctor a question.

"While we were in the waiting room, I was looking over the different treatment options you offer, Doc. Should we consider any of the additional services for Serena?"

"Actually, since this is Serena's first time, I think that our basic treatment will be best. That way I can focus on getting to know her body, and that knowledge will be a great foundation for success in future treatments she may opt for. In addition, most of our enhancements are not appropriate for a girl who hasn't celebrated her Festival yet-it's not time for Serena to be handling penises, I'm sure you're aware, and as she is a virgin, vaginal penetration is out of the question anyway.

"However, so you can keep it in mind for the future, we do offer a great set of enhancements that I'm sure she'll enjoy after her Festival. Our goal here is to help our clients reach a high level of arousal, and many girls are extremely stimulated by the presence of an erect male member-by touching it, sucking on it, or having it inside them. And research has demonstrated that semen can be particularly effective in eliciting the type of neurological activity we're attempting to achieve in some young females, so we offer treatments that include applying fresh semen to various parts of their bodies, depositing it inside them, or allowing them to drink it-in short, whatever it takes for our clients to achieve a powerful climax and the deep, beneficial relaxation and stress relief that accompanies it."

I nodded, but was still unclear on the details. "So do you have sex with them?"

Dr. Andrew chuckled reassuringly. "My goodness no. That would violate my responsibilities as a practitioner, and we are consummate professionals here. We are practicing medicine.

"We have five doctors working in this clinic, so when a client requests those enhancements, one or a few of us will assist her practitioner. For example, if after her Festival Serena were to purchase one of our more popular packages, the Double-Double, Dr. James and Dr. Noah would join us here and provide the two penises for Serena's treatment. She would have the opportunity to fellate Dr. James' penis-to suck, nibble, or simply look at and touch-whatever gave her the most pleasure-while Dr. Noah would use his penis to penetrate her vaginally. As chief practitioner in Serena's case, I would oversee the treatment process, guiding her arousal to its peak, and as she climaxed she would receive two ejaculations, one orally, the other deep in her vagina-thus the name, Double-Double: two penises, two seminal loads. Our packages like this are popular because they include a significant price discount, as well."

Serena, her eyes downcast, unzipped her skirt and wriggled out of it, her backside to us, and stepped gingerly out of it. The glow from above gleamed on her smooth buttocks as she folded her skirt and blouse and set them aside, then bent over again to unbuckle the strap on her wedge heels.

The twins were both athletes, and Serena had a compact, solid figure with sculpted arms and shoulders and proportionately large thighs and butt. Despite her fitness, she had a soft curviness to her that was very pleasant to look at. Her musculature was impressive, and the tone and definition in her hamstrings and back as she stood and pulled her thick blonde hair into a ponytail was mesmerizing. Sighing deeply, she turned to face us.

Dr. Andrew, despite being a consummate professional, couldn't suppress a grin of delight as he took in my daughter's body with his eyes. Her stomach was flat and subtly muscled, and formed a brief transition between her impressive pair of breasts and the treasure between her legs.

Serena's vulva was unique, and I'd always known this. Her broad hips, combined with her athletic build and her bit of girlish puppy fat, caused her mons to form a broad delta that drew the eye instantly. She had a perfect clamshell, but what was remarkable was the juicy thickness of her outer labia. I had never seen a thicker, fatter pussy, and I doubted Dr. Andrew had, either-two meaty lips that sealed together perfectly along their inner edges. It made you want to grab it, to bite it-thinking of prying those lips apart like two halves of a peach to taste the sweetness inside was tantalizing enough, let alone imagining the soft tightness of the grip that awaited any hard cock that pressed itself past them once she had celebrated her Festival.

She kept her pubic hair trimmed neatly, but didn't shave any of it-her entire pubic area was covered in a fine, blond fuzz which, far from obscuring her genitals, actually seemed to catch the light and gave a fine golden sheen to her most personal parts.

'Excellent, Serena,' Dr. Andrew smiled, gesturing at the table, 'why don't you hop up there on the table and stretch out on your back.'

Serena complied, with her arms at her sides and her legs pressed together, and as she lay back Dr. Andrew let her get comfortable for a moment, then moved to her side.

'The nature of what we are going to do involves your nervous system, Serena. You know how when you were a child the doctor would tap your knee with a little hammer and your leg would kick all by itself? That is a reflex, and very much the same kind of thing can happen when we do relaxation treatments, but sometimes with more of your body. It's essential that we are able to isolate the stimuli that creates the response we're looking for in your body, and then continue it until we achieve the nervous system cycle that will give you the satisfaction and relief you're seeking.

'It's simply not possible to do that effectively if you're experiencing reflexive movements the whole time-your body must be still so I can focus my skills on the right areas, for the right amount of time-so we are going to use these soft leather straps to help stabilize you.'

Serena looked a little surprised, but said she understood, and remained still as the doctor buckled straps around each ankle and above each knee, then drew her arms above her head and asked her to grasp her elbows while he strapped her wrists and her upper arms to the table. Moving to the middle of the table, he laid a wider strap across her lower belly and over her hip bones. It fell between her navel and the top edge of her pubic hair, and he cinched it down firmly. Finally, through a pair of narrow slits in the table on either side of her neck, Dr. Andrew fed a light strap lined with soft fur and secured her throat-more loosely than the other straps so she could breathe freely, but tight enough that she could not fully raise her head.

'Are you comfortable, Serena?' He asked.

Serena's eyes were closed, and she seemed to be getting more comfortable with the whole situation. She nodded.

'Yes, the table is really nice and warm. I feel great.'

Dr. Andrew stepped to the tall cabinet next to my chair, released the clasp, and opened the doors. Inside sat a bank of electronic equipment full of switches and buttons, and a large flat-screen monitor which he powered on. Returning to the table, he opened a drawer from under my naked daughter, and I caught a glimpse of a wide assortment of exotic looking implements. He withdrew what appeared to be a digital wristwatch, walked to the head of the table, installed it on Serena's wrist, and with the beep of a button turned it on.

'This is simply a heart-rate monitor connected wirelessly to that computer over there,' he explained, pointing to the display in the cabinet which had come to life with her real-time data. 'It will help us find her optimal state for relaxation cycles.'

'Now we'll get started. Serena, I'd like you to spend the rest of our time together focusing on two things: being as relaxed as possible at all times, and telling me what parts of the process feel very good to you. Can you do that?'

Serena nodded again, and took several deep, slow breaths to show she was cooperating.

Dr. Andrew stepped to the side of the table, briefly surveyed the young body secured to it before him bathed in soft light, and gently, firmly placed both hands on her, one just below her breasts, the other just below her belly button. He left them there, feeling her breath, feeling her pulse, connecting with her nervous, naked form as he prepared to guide her through the treatment.

After a few moments he felt her breathe deeply again and relax a little, becoming accustomed to his touch. Without moving his hand on her lower body, he used the other to slowly, ever-so-gently trace the contours of her upper body with just one or two of his fingertips. Barely making contact with her skin, he glided over her shoulders, her arms, her jawline and throat, and down across her clavicle and between her breasts and along her ribcage, which rose and fell with a shudder as he drew his fingers up her side, along the outside curve of her breast, and over her exposed underarm. Despite the warmth of the room and the table, a multitude of goosebumps leapt to life on her breast, and her nipple crinkled and hardened even though he hadn't actually touched it. Dr. Andrew took all this in with a clinical precision, noting the degree of sensitivity of each area of her body and the response touching it evoked from her. Her heart rate increased by about ten beats per minute. He repeated the entire course of discovery along the other side of her body, and watched with deep attention as her other nipple followed the lead of its counterpart and deepened in color as it hardened and pressed outward from her breast.

Returning his hand to its place on her chest, he began a similar process with his other hand on her lower body. Down her outer thighs, calves, feet, then up her inner thighs, barely brushing through the soft hair between their juncture-Serena's hips tightened as his fingers crested the hill of her mons and pressed almost imperceptibly against her slit, and Dr. Andrew froze, leaving his fingers there, threatening to invade her most private area, holding her firmly against the table with his other hand, until she took another deep breath and loosened her body again. Satisfied that she was becoming accustomed to his touch and learning to accept his explorations, he returned both hands to their starting position and held her there for several more deep breaths.

Gently bringing his hands together on her chest, he softly separated them and began caressing her breasts. His fingers slowly rode down the slope of her bosom as it dropped from her clavicle and descended toward her nipples, but just before reaching those sensitive little buttons he rolled down the sides of her full breasts, following their full curves and coming to rest at their soft underbellies, which he cupped firmly. Taking her in two generous handfuls, he squeezed gently and watched as her back arched and her nipples darkened. He began to slowly, rhythmically knead her breasts, Serena's heart rate ticked up another eight beats, and Dr. Andrew observed quietly to me that she was holding her breath. Releasing his hold, he brought his fingers to her nipples. Taking them between his thumb and forefinger, he tugged ever-so-lightly, then released them. Repeating this several times, he smiled as he watched as her nipples crinkled and hardened, countless goosebumps returning to her breasts and spreading down her lithe sides. A gasp released the pent-up air from Serena's lungs, and she laughed unexpectedly.

'Oh my god, that feels really good!'

Dr. Andrew chuckled approvingly and continued to play with her nipples for several more minutes, noting that she was loosening up already and was doing very well for her first time. Experimenting with different types of stimuli, he asked her what felt best. Her favorite was when he pinched quite hard for a couple seconds, then released, letting the blood flow back to her bright-pink little nubs.

I noticed that Dr. Andrew maintained contact at all times with her body-both hands never left her skin at the same time, so there was a continuity of touch. Resting one hand casually on her right breast now, he reached below the table and pressed a button. Serena squeaked as she felt herself move, and I was fascinated to see that the lower half of the table was separated beneath her legs, and articulated as well. With a low hum from a motor her legs were slowly drawn up and spread apart, and her hips tilted a couple degrees forward, granting access to her entire pelvic area.

Serena struggled momentarily, fighting to keep her legs together, but Dr. Andrew had secured her well, and she quickly realized her attempts to preserve some sense of modesty were futile. A pout formed on her lips as she resigned herself to Dr. Andrew's intentions for her treatment.

For his part, Dr. Andrew maintained the calm air of a researcher. He paid no attention to the embarrassment that Serena was obviously experiencing, and focused a clinical attention instead on the tender female parts that had just been exposed to his view between her legs. He had a job to do, and a naive young girl's sense of privacy was irrelevant to his task. From a physiological standpoint, careful stimulation of her clitoris and other areas would produce the result he was looking for, regardless of her feelings on the matter. That's why patients were restrained, after all.

Serena's vulva was beautiful. Two thick, puffy lips sealed perfectly and formed a long seam running from front to back, ending just above her anus. Her outer lips were so full that they remained completely shut, offering no hint of her inner labia or clitoris. In spite of her legs being spread by the mechanical table, only a tiny separation at the base of her slit had opened, its edges flecked with a delicate white cream that had leaked from her opening when her legs were still squeezed tightly together.

Dr. Andrew muttered an appreciative 'my goodness,' under his breath, adjusted his cock in his slacks with one hand, and began to slowly, gently massage Serena's mons with the other. He stayed high on her mound, away from her slit, running his fingers softly through her short-trimmed pubic hair, then brought his thumb and fingers down both sides of her pussy and gave it a gentle squeeze.

Serena moaned and protested, attempting to buck her hips to avoid his explorations. She had never been touched like this before, and the newness of the experience was obvious. Certainly she was in no pain, but simply unfamiliar with the sensation of a man's hand making itself comfortable with her genitals-and while it was doubtless pleasurable on one level, it was also invasive, authoritative, and deeply intimate, and her young mind was reeling as she began to understand that her bonds, the doctor's touch, the rush of sensation in her belly were all part of her training for her next station in life. Ultimately she would learn to offer her body like this without having to be immobilized-she would be expected to be available at nearly all times, and to respond, unconsciously, with full physiological arousal for the benefit of whichever man had selected her for an educational session.

Dr. Andrew continued to pay her struggles no mind, and with one eye on the computer monitor and the other on his work, he began delicately stroking his fingertips up and down Serena's slit. I could see he was barely touching her skin-just slowly brushing along the entire length of her fat outer labia-and as her heart rate rose another ten beats to a solid 100, Serena's breathing deepened and her hips started rocking subtly in unison with his touch.