How to Train Your Daughter Ch. 05

Story Info
I make my daughter undergo Female Relaxation Therapy.
8.7k words
4.48
83.8k
76

Part 5 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a pleasant Sunday afternoon, and I was spending it watching football with my friend James Baker on the big screen in my den. The Festival was only a week away, and life had been so busy and I had been feeling so much pressure in the preparations, it felt great to relax and just enjoy some quiet guy time for a little bit.

The game had reached a critical moment, and we watched with bated breath, ready to cheer or jeer, when we were interrupted by a crash from upstairs and the sound two angry female voices raised well above respectable levels.

'I said, don't touch my stuff!'

'I didn't touch it-you shouldn't leave it laying around in the hallway!'

'If you'd just watch where you're going-'

'Girls!' I bellowed, 'come here!'

After a beat of guilty silence, the twins stomped resignedly down the stairs. They were an odd couple today-Selena had evidently just finished a shower, and her freshly-scrubbed little body stood before us behind a towel that was scarcely wide enough to cover her most important upstairs and downstairs bits at the same time, her damp blond hair falling over her shoulders. Her sister Serena wore the usual around-the-house outfit of a light, loose-fitting tank top and her cotton panties, but she carried a lacrosse stick. Both girls had a fiery look in their eyes, and they proceeded to have a meltdown in front of James and me.

Apparently Serena was getting ready to go to lacrosse practice and had staged her gear in the hall outside their bedroom, and Selena had tripped on it and scattered it about when she emerged from the bathroom. The strident nature of the argument that ensued seemed completely out of proportion to the magnitude of the event, but as we tried to sort it out, Selena simply walked away and went back upstairs, the full curves of her butt cheeks, which the towel could never hope to cover, disappearing around the corner of the landing.

Serena responded by bursting into angry tears, and I took her into my arms and tried to comfort her, giving a bewildered look at James as I did so. How could something so seemingly minor create such a dramatic, overwhelming emotional response?

Tears finally dried, Serena pulled herself together and headed off to practice like the champ she was, and I shook my head at James.

'How on earth are you supposed to deal with that?' I asked. 'It's been getting worse, too. They seem at each other's throats half the time, and Serena seems to overreact to everything. I just don't know what to do. She's always been the fiery one, but lately is getting hard to live with.'

James nodded. 'I totally get it. Kerry was the same way last year. It's just part of that age I think. But have you had her do any sessions with a feminine relaxation therapist? That really helped Kerry.'

'No—I have heard about it, but not enough to know that it would work for her.'

'It was great for Kerry. Her mood improved, her grades got better, and she did better in soccer, too. Girls that age just have a lot of stuff going on inside, and a good therapist can give them the outlet they need to release that tension so they can focus on other stuff in their life. Here, take this number and call Dr. Andrew Freeman. He's the best.

'Starting high school was really stressful for Kerry. She had a hard time making friends at first, and she felt overwhelmed by her studies. We started taking her to him once or twice a week when she was a freshman, and those appointments became her favorite part of her week. He really helped her a lot. She had her Festival last year, of course, and she's kept very busy with her training schedule-it's really been amazing how many men are lined up to help teach her—but she still speaks fondly of Dr. Andrew and how much she misses him.'

'Once or twice a week? Wasn't that expensive?'

'Less than you'd think-there are different packages to choose from. But it was absolutely worth every penny. Living with teen girls is hard enough as it is these days; why not take advantage of every modern option to make it easier?'

I was grateful for James' recommendation, and later that afternoon I called Dr. Andrew's office and managed to schedule an appointment for Serena for Monday afternoon. I looked forward to finding out how effective the treatment would be for my daughter.

The following day I was finishing some work in the yard when the girls came home from school. As usual, they were in a hurry to get upstairs and change. Their school uniforms were not the most comfortable outfits, but comfort wasn't their main design principle. In keeping with the usual customs that girls should wear the minimum amount of clothing necessary for any given situation, and that whatever they wear should serve to showcase the assets of their young bodies, the Academy they attended had clear guidelines of dress meant to help in the acculturation of young women in preparation for the Festival.

Short, dark-blue skirts were the rule; hemlines were prohibited from extending more than four inches below the bottom of a student's crotch when viewed from the front, and the girls were regularly subject to unscheduled uniform checks by school officials. Senior school staff carried small rectangular wooden blocks approximately four inches long and two inches wide for this purpose; if a girl was suspected of wearing non-regulation skirt, she could be stopped anywhere on school grounds. The staff member would raise the girl's skirt and instruct her to hold the wooden block between her legs, ensuring that it sat flush against her vulva. If none of the block was visible below the hem of her skirt once it had been returned to its usual position, disciplinary action could follow-usually entailing the confiscation of the offending skirt, and the student completing her school day in her panties.

Panties were also subject to school regulation; according to the handbook we received with the twins' enrollment they were to be "constructed only from white, unpatterned fabric of a sheerness sufficient that most details of the student's vulva (including, but not limited to, inner or outer labia, clitoral hood and clitoris, and pubic hair) can be easily ascertained by a casual observer", and had to be either bikini briefs or boy-shorts. A skirt check offered a convenient opportunity to also verify that a student's panties conformed to the requirements, and if they did not, similar punishment could follow.

Additionally, they wore white button-down blouses made from a very light fabric, and these could only be buttoned to the midpoint of the girl's chest in order to fully display her cleavage. The rules also stipulated half-cup shelf bras, which provided some support while ensuring the student's nipples were in direct contact with her blouse; the combination of the constant stimulation of the light cloth and the freely-circulating air was designed to keep their nipples erect and visible through their blouse for most of the day.

Erect nipples were considered important enough, however, that they were not to be left to chance; the regulations handbook explained that "if climate and clothing conditions prove to be insufficient to generate the desired effect, the student is expected to take the initiative and do whatever is necessary to keep her nipples in a firm and alert state". Uniform checks applied here as well; if a student's nipples were lacking, the inspecting staff member had authority to render discipline. Most girls did a good job keeping their nipples up to standard, however, and so rather than punish the occasional offender, the inspecting staff member would often instead resort to his responsibility as educator and counselor to his young charge, taking a moment to personally aid the struggling student and help return her nipples to the required state with a firm, experienced pedagogical hand.

Sexual contact was considered inappropriate in a school setting, given the fact that some students, including my daughters, had not yet celebrated their Festivals, but the main purpose of this was to introduce them to the concept of public access to their sex, and normalize it. The first step was getting them accustomed to having their genitals available for the enjoyment of others, even though at this stage nobody would take advantage of the opportunity beyond the pleasure of occasionally catching a glimpse of their nether parts. The girls were discouraged from attempting to avoid momentary, incidental exposures that might be caused by a gust of wind or the act of bending over to retrieve something from the ground. These became simply part of life and not a cause of alarm or shame-though they also doubtless added value to the everyday school experience of the male faculty and students.

Of course, a student undergoing punishment for violating part or all of the uniform regulations was offering more than just a glimpse of her fun bits-and regardless of how many pieces of clothing she may have had confiscated, she was expected to conduct herself normally for the rest of the day. It wasn't unusual for me to pick the girls up from school in the afternoon and see three or four of their classmates emerge from the building topless, bottomless, or completely nude.

This severe discipline provided the opportunity to also properly socialize the male students. Ridicule and school-boy giggling might be expected, but were in fact completely absent. Young men were raised to respect their female classmates in preparation for how they would be expected to treat young girls for the rest of their lives. The female body was something to appreciate and enjoy, not a source of humor, and boys were taught from a young age how to behave like gentlemen when in the presence of a naked girl. Touching was expressly forbidden, but they were expected to interact with her exactly the same as if she were clothed. They were also encouraged to discuss soberly among themselves the desirability of whichever body parts she has been forced to offer for their viewing pleasure, comparing notes with observations they had made about other girls' versions, and to compliment her on any specific anatomical details they found exceptionally attractive.

The twins looked great in their school clothes, but were always eager to change them out for their panties and tank tops when they got home. I stopped Serena at the door, however, and told her to come with me for an adventure. A fun-loving smile on her lips, she jumped in the passenger seat of the car.

Dr. Andrew's office was downtown in a pleasant complex with a fountain in the courtyard. We went in and were greeted by the receptionist, a beautiful young brunette with sparkling eyes and what could only be described as a glow about her, who introduced herself as Kate. She wore her hair in a sweeping updo, and her purple sweater was cut extremely low across her considerable bosom-her nipples pressed enthusiastically against the soft cashmere, and I absently pondered that she must have very small areolas, since somehow they managed to stay concealed while her nipples were so close to the edge of her neckline. She handed Serena a standard intake form with a smile, and asked if she'd been in to see the doctor before. Serena replied shyly in the negative, and the receptionist laughed cheerily.

'Oh you are in for a treat. Dr. Andrew is the BEST. He's really why I work here-I get free treatments,' she said with a wink.

Serena glanced at me with a quizzical look, but I motioned for her to sit down and fill out her form. While she did so, I picked up a card from the desk listing the services offered by the clinic:

Our Standard Manual Relaxation Treatment, Including Min. One Guaranteed Climax: 45 minutes, $80 (additional time, $20/10minutes)

Optional Enhancements:

Electro-Stimulation: $30

Paddling (Buttocks): $30

Nipple Clamping: $20

Penile Contact (Manual): $30

Penile Contact (Oral): $40

Penile Contact (Vaginal): $50

Penile Contact (Anal): $60

Seminal Fluid (Topical Application, price per ejaculation): $70

Seminal Fluid (Internal Application, Vaginal or Anal, price per ejaculation): $80

Seminal Fluid (Ingested, price per ejaculation): $90

*please note a maximum of three ejaculations for Seminal Treatments, unless previously arranged.

Just then the door opened and a tall, red-bearded man who appeared to be in his late forties and in excellent shape walked in and extended his hand to us, introducing himself as Dr. Andrew. His voice was deep, and he smiled broadly at Serena as he looked her up and down.

'Welcome to our clinic, Serena,' he said, 'I'm glad you're here. Won't you follow me to our treatment room in the back, and you can finish filling that out there?'

We walked down a short, tastefully-lit corridor, the walls lined with art and the carpet soft under our feet. Dr. Andrew ushered us into a comfortable, windowless room, and when he closed the heavy door behind him I realized it was completely sound-proof. In the middle of the room was a long massage table which appeared to be upholstered in rich brown leather, and had soft leather straps arranged around the sides. On one wall were dark wood cabinets, and above several low bookshelves along the other wall were various anatomical charts alternating with vintage nude photographs from fifty or more years ago-classic images of beauties from my grandfather's day, some with the model's name in the corner of the picture: Caprice. Alison Angel. Connie. Katya Clover. Ariel. Next to the table stood a large basket of carefully folded towels. Soft music played, and the overall atmosphere was an odd combination of a doctor's office and a spa.

I glanced at the books on the shelf next to me and read the curious, scholarly titles: "Fundamentals of Generating Neurological Cascade Phenomena Via Pudendal Stimulation-the Cox Approach". "Comparative Effectiveness of Clitoral Vibration Versus Clitoral Suction on the Secretion of Vaginal Lubrication-A Case Study". "The Grantchester Method: A New Approach to Using Seminal Plasma in Female Climax Treatments, Vol. 2 (Girls Aged 18-22)".

The doctor indicated a chair in the corner for me, and gestured for Serena to hop up and take a seat on the edge of the table. She complied, and a pleasantly startled sound came from her throat.

'Oh! The table is so warm!'

The doctor chuckled.

'Yes, we want our patients to be very comfortable, and the heated leather table seems to be a big hit,' he laughed, and took the clipboard with the intake form from her.

Serena used the opportunity to rub her hands sensuously along the leather surface of the table. Glancing from the sheet to my daughter, Dr. Andrew began by making light conversation and getting to know her. He had a comfortable air about him, and I could see her rapidly grow at ease sharing her thoughts and feelings with him. Dr. Andrew went through the intake form and began to explain what he did and why Serena was there.

'Your father tells me that you're feeling stressed often-would you agree, Serena?'

She nodded solemnly, and explained that she felt so much pressure from school and her athletics, and that sometimes she just lost her temper and she didn't know why. Even as she talked, she bit her lip and scowled, as if fighting back frustrated tears. My heart went out to her, and I hoped with everything that Dr. Andrew's skills would help her.

Dr. Andrew nodded understandingly, taking notes on the intake sheet.

'I understand, Serena. And I want you to know I have helped many girls like you. You're going to feel much better after our session today, and I'm glad you came here. You've never had relaxation therapy, correct?'

Serena shook her head.

'That's okay,' Dr. Andrew assured her, 'let me tell you a little about what we're going to do.

'Your body is changing in many ways as you grow, and it's all good changes-even just looking at you from here, I can see that you are a very healthy girl, and your development into a woman appears to be progressing very well.

'But the cause of all the changes on the outside, like your breasts growing and your pubic hair coming in, is a whole complex set of chemicals inside your body that are preparing you for your duties as a woman. And that can be a messy process sometimes, and it's helpful to be able to 'reset' your chemistry, so to speak, by guiding your nervous system through a series of cycles. When we do this correctly, you may feel clear-headed, more satisfied in general, and better able to deal with people and situations. Does that make sense?'

Serena nodded uncertainly.

'How does that work? Like, with electricity? Will it hurt?'

Dr. Andrew put his hand on her thigh and shook his head.

'Absolutely not. We use trigger point techniques, similar to a massage. Certain areas of your body are rich in nerves, and by carefully, gently touching them in different combinations, we can create these cycles. The entire process is designed to feel very enjoyable.

'Feminine relaxation therapy was actually a common and respected area of medical practice until about a hundred and fifty years ago, when certain ideas about the female physiology got mixed up with poor science and social theories, and the result was many decades of frustration and even suffering by girls like you. Fortunately the techniques have been rediscovered, and now you have the chance to experience a whole different level of health than even your mother and her mother, let alone further back.'

Serena looked around the room, and glanced at me. I nodded.

'This is supposed to be really helpful, honey,' I said. 'I think you'll like it.'

Indicating the books on the shelves around us, Serena turned back to Dr. Andrew.

'So these books tell you where all the right places are on me?' she asked.

'That's a good question, Serena. The books give me a good idea of where to start; but every young girl's body is different, so this is really a team effort. I'll use my expertise as a starting point, but you'll be communicating with me as we go to let me know how you feel at various points, and along with some tools that I have, we'll discover the exact areas of your body that will get us the result we're looking for.'

Serena nodded and smiled, placing her hand on his in a sign of trust.

'Okay, that makes sense,' she said, 'thanks for explaining that. I've just never done this before, and I was kind of scared for a minute. Have you done this for other girls?'

'Oh goodness yes,' Dr. Andrew assured her, 'I've been practicing feminine relaxation therapy for fifteen years. These days nearly all my patients are your age. I usually help about six girls each day. And remember, everything we do is designed to make you feel better. Shall we get started?'

Serena nodded, and began to lie back on the table, but Dr. Andrew raised a hand to stop her.

'Actually, Serena, before you lie down, I'm going to have you hop off the table here and undress first.'

Serena froze, and looked at me. I agreed with Dr. Andrew.

'It's okay, honey. He's a doctor. Remember when you were younger and Dr. Morris first got you started on your birth control?'

Even though it was illegal to have sex with a girl before her Festival, sexual culture had grown so open in our society that mistakes could sometimes understandably happen-and unplanned pregnancies were simply not acceptable. A young girl's body was too valuable to be compromised in that way. Thus, the law required that every girl begin contraception when she reached maturity and she became fertile and capable of impregnation, and for that purpose they underwent an annual physical examination with a physician.

Dr. Morris was our family practitioner, and each year we brought the twins to him. He'd give them a careful inspection, and clear them for another year. I recalled when he had made his pronouncement.