How to Train Your Daughter Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I'll just say right now, Layla, that this girl is looking really good already. Great choice on the panty and bra set-the cut on her panties really accentuates her legs, and I'm just loving how she moves. So smooth, so confident.'

'I'm with you, Kyle,' Layla responded, 'There's something special about Jennifer. Just a great energy and warmth, great consistent passes, and yes, her legs are very fine.'

Jennifer completed her second pass and returned to the mark at center stage in front of me, and we made brief eye contact. I smiled gently to let her know I was proud of her, and whispered under my breath, 'Ready?'

She nodded almost imperceptibly, and took a deep breath as she struck her pose and faced the audience.

I took a breath as well, and brought my hands to the clasp of her bra. Doing my best to keep steady, I firmly grasped the two sides, brought them together, and carefully separated them. One of the roving camera men stepped closer and trained his lens on her torso, and the audience fell silent as I eased the cups of the bra free from Jennifer's breasts, revealing them to the world.

Applause greeted them, and I was relieved and delighted to see that her nipples were fully erect even in the heat of the stage lights-if they hadn't been, I would have been faced with the decision either to leave them, or take a points deduction for stimulating them myself. The camera pushed in for a close-up, and lingered as Kyle and Layla expressed appreciation for the proportions and shape of her young, untouched breasts.

The cameraman then followed me down as I knelt beside her, and with a hand at each of her hips I slowly pulled her panties over the curves of her butt and down her long legs. An audible gasp emanated from the audience as her pussy came into view, and Kyle Monahan could hardly contain himself.

'Oh my goodness, that is about the loveliest little treat we've seen tonight, wouldn't you say, Layla?' he exclaimed. 'Wow. That is just delightful.'

'Again, Kyle, I have to agree-Jennifer Stevenson continues to impress. A very clean vulva with some great visual interest coming from the subtle hint of her inner labia there, and a little of her clitoris is visible from the front as well. But beautifully proportioned, not excessive in any way, and also a great choice for how her pubic hair is styled. Just a really strong complement to the whole package.'

'As usual you're right, Layla. I mean, the word that keeps coming to mind for me is 'tasty'-there's something about what we're seeing here that gives me the irresistible urge to get my tongue in there.'

Jennifer began her third and final pass, now completely naked except for her heels. Her long, tan legs reached far out in front of her, and as she walked away from me her perfectly shaped backside alternated in tight, percussive bounces left-right-left as her hips stepped into each stride-and as she came back, the little inverted triangle of close-cropped dark hair above her vulva matched that rhythm with a tantalizing, metronomic 'tick-tock' back and forth. My god, my daughter was beautiful.

The audience cheered wildly as she moved with perfect grace and precision exactly as she had when clothed-and because of how she was shaped, and how well she moved, there was only the slightest, very seductive, swaying of her breasts as she stepped, even though they were no longer being held and supported by clothing. I couldn't have been prouder.

While she had set off on her pass, a stagehand had slipped onto the stage and delivered a twelve-inch box on her mark in preparation for the next part of our segment. When Jennifer returned to me, I gave her my hand and helped her step gracefully onto the box, facing the audience.

Still keeping her hand gently in contact with mine, like ballroom dancers, I used my free hand to lightly tap her inner thighs, indicating she should space her feet slightly more than shoulder-width apart at the edges of the box. A light touch under her chin caused her to elevate her torso and lengthen her neck, and she finished her positioning with her arms outstretched elegantly from her sides, palms forward, and a calm smile on her lips. The house lights dimmed slightly and several spotlights found her, illuminating every curve of her body.

This was my cue to step away to the side, while the three judges moved forward for the first hands-on portion of the evaluation.

I watched with bated breath as the three old men went about their business with seasoned professionalism, muttering amongst themselves, shaking their heads and making notes on their clipboards as they investigated every inch of Jennifer's body. They showed no emotion other than a general gruffness, as if somehow this entire business of inspecting young girls' nude bodies was a colossal inconvenience, or that each of these girls was a slight disappointment, because they 'just didn't make them like they used to'. Of course much of this was part of the show-they had to remain impartial, and also a rough demeanor was just one more challenge to the poise of these inexperienced, probably somewhat insecure, naked girls-and any loss of poise was reason to deduct points.

With their decades of experience with the young female body, the judges moved efficiently and brusquely. Leathery old hands felt Jennifer's thighs and calves for their muscle and tone, pressed against the soft skin of her bare belly and cupped her buttocks. They compared notes on her breasts for their firmness and size, and rolled her nipples between thumb and forefinger to gauge their responsiveness and length.

With a firm hand on her jaw, she was instructed to open wide and stick out her tongue, and each judge took his turn running his fingers along her gums, tongue, and the back of her throat-then directed her to close her mouth and suck for a few moments on their fingers.

'Kyle, I have to give it to Jennifer here-she's showing incredible self-possession during this part of her judging, easily as much as any other girl here tonight so far. She hasn't moved a muscle, and she's maintaining not only her smile, but also great eye contact with the judges through the whole process. Most of these girls understandably falter a little bit at points, like when they're asked to suck on the judges fingers, but she is rocking this. Just very impressive for an eighteen year old girl who obviously has never been challenged to this level.'

'I was just thinking the same thing, Layla,' Kyle replied, a little awe in his voice, 'you can see right there Judge Connor Washburn has his hand in between her legs. Now, nothing about tonight is meant to hurt these girls, of course, but occasionally the judges will test a girl's self-possession by trying to startle her with an unexpected pinch to her clitoris. We've already seen several other girls yelp or flinch, and of course that has cost them on their scores-but Jennifer, still with that lovely smile, is looking Washburn right in the eyes and practically daring him to pinch harder. Unbelievable poise out of this beautiful girl.'

'Well, that's just such an important aspect of everything happening here tonight, Kyle. This evening is about these young girls becoming sexually available to the public, and their mission from now on is to learn as much as they can about sex from any eligible male that wants to teach them something-and the mindset that this requires; the trust that men aren't going to do anything to actually injure them; and the willingness to just open themselves to experiences and let themselves become sexual objects, even to strangers-that's usually a long journey of development for most girls. What we're seeing here out of Jennifer Stevenson is just extraordinary confidence, trust, and willingness to make herself available for the sexual experiences that ultimately will make her the best version of herself.'

'Absolutely, Layla-but on that note, Washburn just let go of Jennifer's clitoris and showed the other judges how wet his fingers are, and you can see they are now focused on investigating the state of her lubrication for themselves. That can only bode even better for her scores, if she's that wet after a little pain. And yes, each of the other judges is confirming a significant amount of vaginal lubrication-I think our viewers at home are getting a close-up of their hands and the inside of her thighs, so you can see for yourself Jennifer Stevenson is probably going to take the top marks for that tonight. There is actually a trail of her juices running down the inside of her leg, nearly halfway to her knee. That's just fantastic.'

I was overcome with pride as my little girl kept her cool and remembered her training while being handled like this for the first time. The judges had finished their work, and indicated that we were to move on to the next evaluation.

I stepped forward and took Jennifer's hand again, and led her to a wide, padded bench that was about two feet high. She climbed atop it on all fours, and I went about positioning her.

Another light touch under her chin raised her head and lengthened her back, and a little brief pressure on the small of her back caused her to arch more deeply.

Because she had smaller breasts, and her nipples sat high and forward, we had chosen to use a variation on the all-fours position in which her nipples and most of her breasts would be visible to the front of her arms when viewed in profile. Most girls' breasts would naturally sit behind their arms, but by pushing Jennifer's chest higher and more forward, with her shoulders back, we were able to take advantage of her anatomy to create a dramatic effect that made her look like she was pushing her backside rearward to present herself to someone behind her, while also pushing her breasts and nipples forward as if offering them to someone in front-or, alternatively, as if she were being vigorously coupled-with from behind, and the male was keeping her on a very short lead with a healthy fistful of her hair.

The view was gorgeous. I carefully arranged her thick hair along her back, and then I finished by slipping a hand between her legs from behind and applying a light upward pressure to her mons, causing her to naturally raise her tail a little higher so as to display her girl parts more clearly.

I patted her backside to let her know she was being a good girl and stepped away, and the judges began their second hands-on evaluation. This was similar in tone and scope as the first one, but was meant to explore and observe the girl's body and reactions while she was in a more explicitly sexual position.

Once again they ran their hands down the silky skin of her flanks, back and belly; felt the musculature of her shoulders and haunches, inspected the soles of her feet and her toes, and carefully compared the feel and shape of her buttocks and breasts to when she was standing.

More attention was also focused on her nether regions. The three judges gathered at the back of her and carefully, gently explored her most private parts. They lightly stroked their fingers across her anus, noting the responsive, reflexive contractions it demonstrated; then they each in turn slowly applied sustained pressure with a finger until her little star began to relax ever so slightly, and they were able to press a fingertip a little ways into her and feel her squeeze around it.

Jennifer was the model of restraint, moving not an inch, breathing deeply and rhythmically as she submitted to the judges' inspection. Only by looking very closely could one see that she was trembling, her nostrils flared, and a delicate sheen of perspiration had begun to appear across her shoulders and bottom.

While awaiting his turn at her anus, Judge Washburn had taken the opportunity to walk around to her front end and re-inspect her lips and mouth. He had the thumb of his right hand in her mouth, his fingers softly stroking her under her chin as she suckled, her eyes never leaving his and every muscle in her body straining to hold the position she had been instructed to maintain. Then with a rare smile he noted to his colleagues that while they were busy inspecting her nethers, her nipples, which she was pressing toward him insistently as a result of her position, had grown extremely erect and hard, and appeared to be almost painfully sensitive to his touch as he flicked and tugged them with his free hand.

Jennifer's vulva was gloriously full and plump from this angle, and her inner labia were partially separated. Kyle Monahan was beside himself.

'Goodness gracious, I could not have designed a more delicious looking pussy myself. This girl is world-class, there's just no other way to say it. You can see a glimmer of her juices even though her labia are only partially open, and even from here I can see her clitoral hood is extremely pronounced and beautifully shaped. Judge Darrell Morgan is going to spread her open now-my gosh, what a lovely little butterfly. She's unbelievably pink and wet in there-and my oh my, she just shuddered violently as Morgan pressed her cheeks apart to get a look inside her, and folks, that is a long, clear strand of her juices that have escaped from her vagina and is now hanging, suspended, from her clitoris. The judges are taking their time inspecting her labia and opening, and they are just going to let that droplet get heavier and heavier until it stretches all the way from her clit to the bench between her knees. I tell you what, I'd do almost anything to taste that right now, folks.'

'Kyle, what I'm really appreciating here is how complete of a package Jennifer is. Not just each component of her body, but the whole thing together. She has exceptional conformation, great proportions, and each detail is simply a cut above anything we've seen here tonight. She's a genetic jackpot, and she seems mentally ready to take herself to any level. We've already seen how wet she is, and that shudder was a great indication that her body is really beginning to respond to everything that's happening to her in spite of her extraordinary self-control. I think we're witnessing a huge internal battle in this young girl-she's almost certainly becoming unbelievably aroused, and her instincts are trying to overwhelm her training. I'm confident that she'll not only place extremely well, but also that it'll be a real treat to see her get taken at the end of the evening.'

Satisfied that they had assessed every relevant inch of Jennifer's body, the judges motioned for her to roll to her back and spread her legs so they could verify her virginity as the final part of the process. My daughter complied, drawing up her feet and opening her legs so that each old man in turn could spread her labia apart and gently insert one of his wrinkled, knobby fingers into her until he made contact with her hymen, then register with a nod that she was intact. On withdrawing his finger, each judge then tasted the copious juices that coated it, and made a note on his clipboard. The camera cut in close to capture every detail of the examination, and murmurs of appreciation came from the audience as they saw how erect Jennifer's clit became in response to even this minor penetration of her vagina.

The judges had completed their evaluation, and motioned for me to retrieve my daughter. I helped her off of the bench, and with another bow to the audience we exited the stage, Jennifer doing her best to mask her unsteadiness.

* * * * * * *

I smiled, sipped my whiskey, and fast-forwarded through the rest of the girls. Backstage in the holding area I had toweled the perspiration from her breasts and back, and had her makeup touched up as the rest of the contestants were put through their paces.

Jennifer was wound up, and continued to tremble periodically as her body dealt with the combination of the stress of her judging, and the arousal she had been forced to undergo without release. She was nervous, and said she felt that she'd made a poor impression. I hugged her close and assured her that was impossible-that she had been spectacular, and that regardless, I knew she had done her best, and that was all I wanted. I held her close on one of the couches backstage and tried to calm her, but every touch gave her shivers, and her nipples remained dark and crinkled as her body refused to come down from its highly aroused state.

Once the final girl returned backstage and the judges completed their rankings, we all assembled in a large semi-circle on stage for the awards announcement-twenty-three fathers with their daughters, all of whom were naked except for their heels. It was a lovely sight, and there was much laughter and joking as we lined up to the warm applause from the audience.

A hush fell over everyone as Judge Washburn stepped forward to make the announcement.

'Ladies and gentlemen, it is an honor and privilege to have served this evening as head judge in this year's Festival. We celebrate tonight the extraordinary transformation of these twenty-three young girls into twenty-three young women. They have lived until now as children, and shortly they will leave that behind and take their sacred place in the world of sexual pleasure.

'One of the foundational principles of our society is that goodness is a right and a duty for citizens. Whenever possible, one should do good and one should feel good; and goodness belongs to all citizens equally. The more goodness that all citizens experience, create, enjoy, and share, the healthier they will be, and the healthier our community will be. If citizens are deprived of the opportunity to experience, create, enjoy, and share goodness, they suffer-and so does society.

'Another foundational principle is that the female body itself is a universal good of the highest order, and that the pleasure supplied by the female body is a universal good of the highest order-and I'm sure you would agree, looking at the great variety of lovely examples of the female body on stage here, that they are all very good.

'Therefore, the female body and the pleasures it offers are part of the rights and duties of all citizens. Whenever possible, a citizen should avail himself of the goodness of the female body, in any form that pleases him. It is his right. It is his duty. It is fundamental to the wellbeing of the community.

'We celebrate tonight the entrusting of twenty-three new, fresh, delightful females to the enjoyment of the public. They are to be treated with honor and respect, and trained well to represent the highest levels of pleasure they are capable of-but in the end, their duty, as emissaries of the highest good, is to offer themselves as a vessel of that good to any eligible citizen, any time, anywhere, until her eventual marriage. To deny a citizen access to the goodness and pleasure she has been entrusted with is to deny her community that goodness-and we all have a duty to pursue goodness as citizens.

'We are also here not only to celebrate these girls assuming this most important of roles, but also to recognize those who have raised the standard for what constitutes the best expression of the pleasure offered by the female body-and the father that has been responsible for helping create such a fine contribution to the general good of our community.

'After carefully evaluating each of the young girls you see on this stage, my colleagues and I have made our decision. I will now read the top three girls of tonight's festival. These girls will be offered a berth at St. Carmen's Academy, courtesy of Ms. Layla Schaeffer, and will receive significant prize money. In addition, they will be eligible to compete at the national Festival in Dallas.

'The fathers of the three, in order, will be given the girl on this stage of their choosing to take and christen right here, in a few moments time-and will also have the right to select the father he would have christen his daughter. The other fathers will, in turn, make their selection of the girls that they will christen as well, but will have no say as to which father chooses their own daughter.