How to Train Your Daughter Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer warmed immediately to the idea, and with my coaching she began stroking my cock while aiming it in the tumbler. I was already close to the edge, and after just a few strokes I orgasmed, my balls tightening and then releasing pulse after pulse of cum into the glass.

Jennifer gave a quiet squeal of delight as she watched each thick jet exit the head of my cock, and gave me an enraptured smile.

'Daddy, I can feel it pumping in my hand!' she whispered in awe.

I groaned and swore softly as the climax washed over me. My hand was gripping her butt cheek, my fingers pressed into the flesh of her warm pussy.

As I shuddered to a stop, completely spent, she shot me a wicked grin and took the opportunity to sneak a quick lick of the final drops running from the head of my cock.

'Hey,' I protested weakly, 'knock that off! I told you no...'

She giggled and turned her attention to the glass, which was swirled with a mixture of semen and the last drops of whiskey, and gave it a sniff, wrinkling her nose. Then she dipped her finger into it, scooping up some cum from the side, and put it in her mouth.

'Um, well, I think I like cum, daddy,' she laughed, going back for seconds. 'At least, cum and whiskey.'

She suddenly laughed out loud.

'Hey, if this was cola instead of whiskey, we could make a new cocktail and call it "Cum 'n Coke". I'd totally be into that.'

I chuckled and shook my head at her nonsense, and kissed her. It was a late night already, and it was time for her to go back to bed. But as I watched her naked bottom disappear back up the stairs, I was filled with warm anticipation for the lovely things that lay in store for all of us.