All Comments on 'How to Train Your Daughter Ch. 08'

by RobertLStevenson

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great! Thanx!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Nice irony. Stepford Wives in the making. Often very funny. Wonderfully sexist.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

There has to be more! I know it says "8 Part Series" but the story surely doesn't end here...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
exploring this world

What happens to girls and parents who aren't the norm of this world. There are so many cool ways to explore this world you're built, it's very textured. I would love to see some of the young men's training too. And of course the twins stories too. Really love your work! Maybe wish there was more incest?

RobertLStevensonRobertLStevensonabout 4 years agoAuthor
Re: Exploring This World

Thank you so much for your kind words! I love your ideas, but I’m not clear on a couple if them—I’d love for you to email me and we can discuss them!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Daddy

I had tp reread this. got your email.........totally sad that the new chapters, not here as of yet....I also saw your comments to me on anther chapter.. how you teach starting with nipples and clit.......ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh daddy, PleaseABu

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Delicious

What a delicious read, I’m soaking wet and my clit so totally engorged, I wish there were more chapters. I’d like to see more incest. Maybe between mother and daughter and father and daughter too of course. Where the twins are concerned there is lots of possibility for them to be encouraged to explore some lesbian incest, possibly to entertain men, as I know many men find that appealing. Keep writing and keep developing this delectable take. My dripping wet slit and I will be waiting!

RobertLStevensonRobertLStevensonabout 3 years agoAuthor

To the lovely anonymous reader who commented about their hopes for the twins and for more chapters, thank you so much for the kind words, and I hope you enjoy all 22 current episodes :-) I love your ideas, and I’d be delighted if you’d like to write me and tell me more about them :-) Enjoy!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRobertLStevenson@RobertLStevenson
NEW in VOL. 3: Ch. 33: Caitlyn gets lactation training https://twelfthnight13.wixsite.com/rlstevensonblog Exclusive, extra-spicy chapter list ☝️ The stories published on Literotica are Vol. 1. You may read Vol. 2 and Vol. 3 of How to Train Your Daughter (naughtier than Li...