How to Train Your Daughter Ch. 09b

Story Info
A new daughter has misgivings about being trained.
7.9k words
4.5
55.7k
33

Part 10 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: Special thanks to A, who inspired me to write her into this chapter and to whom I owe any additional energy or creativity you may find here. You're delightful.

This is a four-part chapter in a chronologically and procedurally arranged series; I'd recommend that you start with Ch. 1 to get your bearings (which also happens to be one of the most popular chapters), or at least read Ch. 2, which is a very short synopsis of the rules of the universe in these stories.

All parts of this chapter have been completed and submitted; expect to see one section go live each day, so stay tuned.

This series deals with first-time, free-use, age difference, light BDSM/noncon, and light incest.

****************

Part 2.

It was a reasonable question; all our girls were virgins until their Festival last week, but depending on how Abigail was raised, she could either still be a virgin, or she could have had sex with any number of men or boys over the last few years. Historical research made it clear that, left to their own devices and without the structure of the Festival, most girls in the US used to become highly sexually active much earlier than our daughters did now. Abigail nodded.

'Yes,' she said quietly, holding up her fingers, 'but only two times.'

'Okay, excellent,' Martin encouraged, his voice gentle. Satisfied that we wouldn't be responsible for deflowering her, which greatly simplified her participation in the afternoon's activities, he gently tapped her panty-covered mons a couple times with the index finger of his free hand. 'Who took your virginity, sweetheart? And did the same person have sex with you twice, or have two different people had sex with you?'

Abigail's face softened with memory, and a slight smile played on her lips for the first time in the last half hour.

'It was my boyfriend,' she said, glancing nervously at her father as she found herself speaking about details she probably hadn't ever planned on sharing with him, 'We were together all year, and then he got accepted to college across the country. He left a month ago. Before he left I told him I wanted to...go all the way...so he wouldn't forget me. We did it twice. I really miss him. I thought we'd always be together.'

Martin said he was sorry to hear that, and that he thought it must be hard to be separated so soon and so unwillingly from someone she cared about, and who had been the first man to have the privilege of using her body.

Abigail nodded. 'Yes! Thank you for understanding,' she sniffled with a relieved little giggle, 'he just felt so RIGHT. I honestly can only imagine it with him. He's so handsome, and so smart.' She pouted briefly. 'I'd give anything to feel him inside me again.'

Martin had begun slowly running his free hand up and down the side of Abigail's body, lightly caressing the goose bumps that sprang to life across her skin as she began to relax and respond to his voice and touch. He shot us a significant look with a raised eyebrow as she shared the details of her first girlish love.

Levi didn't pick up on Martin's meaning, so Dave leaned over to catch him up.

'It's not a good thing for a girl to get fixated on one particular penis, or the guy it happens to come with,' Dave said quietly, stroking his heavy handlebar mustache, 'tends to happen a lot within their first few if care isn't taken-you usually want to get her under a few guys in rapid succession pretty quickly after she loses her virginity, otherwise she can get difficult to handle. For her to be going on more than a full month with no one inside her except her first boyfriend, and then only twice? That's a recipe for trouble right there. That's why she was crying.'

'I didn't know they'd had sex,' Levi frowned as he whispered back, 'It was kind of sad-he's a good kid, but obviously life is taking them in different directions for now. It happens at that age, right? I didn't realize the danger though. What do we do?'

'It's just a good thing you're here now,' Dave replied, 'honestly this is the best treatment. She'll have a good chance today to start learning the value of every cock, and her responsibility to them. Having four of us working with her will definitely help her start to separate her personal feelings from any pleasure she takes in attending to her duties. She shouldn't really care what a man training her feels about her-it should only matter that she knows how to service him, and how to get her own pleasure from doing that. She'll get lots of practice this afternoon. She'll be fine.'

At the fireplace, Martin kissed Abigail's hand and patted it reassuringly. 'Well, it sounds like this is a time of many new beginnings, wouldn't you agree, sweet girl?'

Abigail nodded soberly.

'Are you ready to step up and be the best daughter you can be for your dad? You know he loves you very much.'

Abigail nodded again.

'Excellent,' Martin gently placed his hand on the forearm Abigail was using to cover her breasts. 'Let's start by finishing the first step, which is getting you naked with the other girls here. Let's bring that arm down...that's it...my goodness dear girl, your breasts are truly lovely. And let's turn to face our audience...there we go...'

He turned Abigail toward us, her arms coming to rest fitfully by her sides. Martin stood to his feet behind her, his sure hands resting on her hips just above her panties. We all clapped and cheered encouragingly as she allowed Martin to guide her.

He wasn't lying-her breasts were very lovely. She was lightly complected; her pale skin was nearly luminous, and the firm fullness of her ample breasts meant her rich blue veins were visible beneath the surface, all feeding circulation to a pair of healthy nipples that were not much darker a shade then the rest of her body.

Her coloring meant that her giant, troubled, indigo blue eyes shone even more brightly, framed by her long brunette hair and her strong brows. She was very beautiful.

Her breath caught again and her arms wandered back toward her breasts as Martin grasped the waistband of her panties. He paused, holding perfectly still while subtly pulling her hips against him, pressing her bottom against his crotch. It wasn't overt or rough; a thousand thoughts and impulses and emotions were flying through the girl's mind, and he was masterfully ensuring that in spite of the tumultuous cacophony in her brain, a gentle, persistent, inviting thrum of sexuality formed the one solid, consistent baseline that she could depend on and use to navigate her choices.

No matter what the conversation was about, no matter what other concerns or questions or fears she had, no matter what other things she cared about in her life, right now in this challenging, scary, exciting moment she only knew two things for absolute certainty.

First, she knew that her dad loved her, and would never have moved the family to this place if he didn't think that all of this would be good for her.

Second, because of Martin's expert handling, she knew-probably without being able to articulate it-that no matter how disorienting this day was, her surest path to clarity lay in yielding to her sexual side in a way she had never imagined.

It was a breathtaking proposition; nothing that was happening had even been an idea in her head a month ago-and this was still only the very beginning. But the totality of the experience was already helping her adapt; standing here in nothing but her panties while a giant, bearded old man touched her body and told her that she would be serving four fathers she had just met was positively insane-but she couldn't deny that it was all already transpiring.

Too far out to return, her only option seemed to be to press forward. Everything Martin did let her know instinctively that any sexual actions she chose to take would be rewarded with approval, affection, and kindness. Her best plan was to follow that trail of breadcrumbs until she made it to the other side of the afternoon.

'Sweet girl,' Martin said kindly, with only the slightest hint of steel in his voice, 'put your arms down to your sides again-good girl. Is this your first time being naked in front of this many people?'

Abigail nodded. 'Yes, sir. By far,' she whispered.

Martin grunted softly. 'Mmm-hmm. Abigail, you can call me Mr. Davis. I don't need a 'sir'. Now then, is this also your first time being naked in front of your father?'

Abigail took a shuddering breath before answering. 'Yes, Mr. Davis. It is.'

The other girls, who had been watching and listening intently, all expressed their astonishment at these admissions. Martin chuckled kindly.

'Ah, Abigail, you poor thing. This really is going to be harder for you. These girls have all been raised to look forward to this part of their lives as a special time, and even well before their Festival they were quite at ease with their bodies in ways I don't think you see in Canada,' he said, reaching over and patting Elizabeth's butt.

'This is perhaps your biggest challenge,' he continued, 'the training our daughters undergo is meant to help them understand and fulfill their purpose. Abigail, your body is a wondrous creation designed for the sacred task of bringing pleasure to men. Embracing that purpose grants a girl great freedom and joy. Fighting it only causes confusion and frustration.

'That purpose is your primary directive-the most important thing for you to follow. It doesn't matter how much clothing you're wearing, where you are, or who is around you-if a man wants to enjoy your body, he may. Nature made him want to copulate with you; thus nature wants you to copulate with him. It's clearly the purest expression of your purpose as a young, fertile female: to be an available vessel for mature, fertile males needing to fulfill their own prime directive. This is the way.

'This will only work if you give yourself fully to these principles. There can be no quibbling or toe-dipping. If you refuse to fully immerse yourself in your training, you won't avoid any of your obligations and you will still receive lessons-but you will needlessly struggle physically and emotionally for as long as you resist.

'You must begin treating your sex as its own complete, self-contained part of your life. In your old life, sex was intertwined with nearly everything else. It was connected to emotions like love, perhaps, and it impacted a myriad of choices and relationships and social interactions. It probably contained more taboos than positive outlets, and ultimately it was considered a private matter that you kept to yourself.

'For instance, there was probably a whole host of sexual topics that you avoided ever bringing up with your father-questions you had, or dilemmas you were facing, or skills you wanted to gain confidence in, that you could never share with him, in spite of the fact that he loves you, and generally has a solid grasp of the facts and some pretty good ideas.

'That's tragic-it's absurd that a young girl on the cusp of one of the most important periods of her life should not be able to confide fully in the man who cares for her the most. All of this combines to make it very hard for a young girl to come honestly and authentically to grips with the raw, beautiful, messy reality of her sexuality and her body's purpose. It causes unnecessary mental and emotional stress and leads to all kinds of remorse and shame and self-esteem issues.

'Thankfully, our girls have learned that their sexuality is a great gift that should be celebrated and shared, and that it is a supreme good, meaning it's appropriate for them to share it at all times, in all places. They know that they are all beautiful and desirable and pleasurable, and they get to greet every morning now with the knowledge that they are going to bring a bit of happiness to the world with each training session they undergo that day. They are excited to practice their skills and they're growing proud of their abilities already, and it's only been a few days since their Festival.

'We want this for you, as well, sweet girl. But all of these wonderful things can only happen once you are fully naked. There can be no more reservations; it's all or nothing. Look at your father. He loves you. He made you. He's cared for you for years. Just as he is passionate about supporting you in your sports or your academics, he wants you to excel here. He wants to share this journey with you as you work to master this new set of skills.

'Your sex has nothing to do with him, it has nothing to do with the fact that he's your father-it has nothing to do with anything except you, here and now, beginning to learn how deeply fulfilling it is to embrace your purpose while we enjoy ourselves with you today. Are you ready to do this?'

The other girls began cheering and encouraging Abigail in a heartwarming display of international goodwill. Abigail's gaze was fixed on the floor. She knew how much this move meant for her dad, and how much he wanted her to thrive here in their new home. She knew that the secret to growth was to say 'yes' to getting out of her comfort zone. She knew that everything that happened from this moment on would be a test of how much she trusted her dad, and how much she loved him-and she knew that she could pass any test of those qualities with flying colors.

The die was cast. After a moment, Abigail raised her eyes from the floor and locked them on her father, took a deep breath, and replied, 'Yes, Mr. Davis. I'm ready.'

As soon as she answered, Martin drew her panties down her legs, immediately returning his hands to her hips in case she lost her nerve and tried to get away. He didn't need to worry, however, as she stood tall with her chin high and a mixture of triumph and relief on her face.

Everyone cheered and laughed, and the other girls crowded around their newly naked friend to hug her. Dave elbowed Levi. 'Hey man, your daughter is gorgeous-make sure she knows. Compliment her so she understands this is all good.'

She was indeed; her soft, curvy body was delightfully inviting already, but her wide-sprung hips and her lush, dark bush made her irresistible.

Levi immediately concurred. 'Sweetheart, you're just beautiful. I'm in awe. So beautiful. It's really special to share this with you,' he said.

Martin took his seat on the fireplace behind Abigail again, and admired her backside he continued to work with the increasingly brave girl.

'How do you feel, now that you're completely exposed, sweet thing?' he asked as he sat behind her, slowly running his hands from her middle back down over her hips to the sides of her thighs and back again.

'I'm...good...' she answered, tentatively at first, then with more confidence, 'I'm really good. I'm, like, excited. My tummy is all fluttery. But I feel like this is-good.'

She smiled at Levi.

'It's so weird, but daddy, I feel like deep down I've kind of always wanted to show you all of me,' she said in a revelatory tone, 'I always thought that must be so wrong, but...I feel so happy right now with you looking at me. Like, you always said how much you wanted to really know me, and you said I could always share everything with you-but it always felt like there were parts of me I needed to hide from you, and I hated it. I want you to know me. I want you to know everything about me daddy. I want you to see all of me, cause I want you to love all my hidden parts as much as you love the rest of me.'

Levi blew her an air kiss. 'Sweetie, I feel the same way. You know I already love every inch of you, and now I'm so glad I get to know every inch of you as well.'

A collective 'awww,' went up from the group at this tender display, and Martin continued, his hands gradually extending their forays across Abigail's tender body.

'You're doing so well, sweet girl,' he assured her. 'Now understand, we're going to be teaching you about sex, and all of your lessons will be practical.' He slowly moved his hand up her belly until he encountered her breast, which he gently squeezed before returning to her hip. 'In other words, you'll learn by doing. Did you like it when your boyfriend had sex with you?'

Abigail nodded. 'Yes. But it was pretty quick both times. And it hurt a little, honestly. But I also really liked it. I liked it with him.'

Martin cupped her butt cheek and carressed its contours while steadying her with a hand just below her navel.

'Excellent,' he said, his hand sliding slowly down her belly into her bush. He worked his fingers to her clit, which he began gently rubbing. 'Today we'll to try to make it hurt a little less, hopefully, and we're going to try to make everything you liked about sex with your boyfriend even better.

'I know you have feelings for him, and you liked how his penis made you feel, and it's likely that even with your utter inexperience you did an acceptable job helping him enjoy you-but I need you to put all of those distractions aside for the moment and focus. Your job today is to pay close attention to how you feel when each of these men trains you with his penis.

'You might not like some of them, and some of them you might like quite a lot. That's fine, and it's largely irrelevant. Whether you like a penis or not is less important than whether you can serve it properly, and what you learn by having it used on you. You're going to make your dad proud. Just clear your mind, stay present, and do your best to learn from each of the men here today, ok?'

Abigail uttered a soft 'ooh,' as Martin's fingers made contact with her genitals for the first time, and a distant look crept into her eyes as the first persuasive eddies of arousal began rippling outward from her private parts. She knew this was her moment of decision-she could either retreat to the illusory safety of propriety and modesty in an attempt to escape the fate toward which the old man's patient, experienced fingers were inexorably moving her, or she could advance with a steely resolution into her destiny, and embrace becoming everything those fingers were telling her she was.

As she made her decision, we were pleased to see a visible calm come over her. She sighed deeply, her hands unclenched, and she gently pressed her vulva into Martin's palm-she was literally signalling that she was putting herself in his hands. All her mental turmoil instantly melted away and was replaced by extraordinary peace and clarity-gone were worries about the move, of losing friends, missing her boyfriend, stress about school, fears about her future career-and she felt almost as if she were returning to a home she didn't know she had, as everything fell away except for her naked body, the strong, gentle hand that softly rubbed her clitoris, and the extraordinary hunger she felt welling up inside her.

She was stunned by the epiphany, and by the fact that it was instantly accompanied by a rush of wetness to her vagina. As if rediscovering a long-lost memory, she realized with a shiver of recognition that if she were honest with herself, in her deepest heart this is all she'd actually ever wanted-none of that other stuff even mattered, as long as she could keep feeling this good, this breathtakingly exposed, this vulnerable, this connected to her dad, and this desired.

The conversation in the room sounded muffled and far away as her consciousness began slipping into her instinctive state, and she realized with a last, futile thrill of horror that she would allow-gosh, she knew she'd beg-the men in that room to do whatever they wanted with her as long as they kept touching her like this, or showed her what they needed to do to make her feel even better. Her voice was a whisper.

'Yes, Mr. Davis. I'll really try. That feels so good...oh, please don't stop...'

Martin, carefully maintaining contact with her clitoris, and moving slowly and deliberately in order to avoid spooking her, shifted and knelt in front of Abigail. She followed him with wide eyes, her hands coming to rest uncertainly on his shoulders as he looked up through his spectacles and smiled kindly at the beautiful naked girl.