How to Train Your Daughter Ch. 09b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Don't worry, sweet creature,' he said, kissing her stomach and returning his gaze to her pussy, 'we'll do much more of that soon.'

She still stood with her legs together; despite her willingness, it was clear she had a ways to go before she'd be fully comfortable in these sorts of situations. Martin didn't need her to open them for what he was going to do, however. Locating her slit at the base of her luxurious mons, he gently pried her labia apart with his fingers, exposing some of her glistening dark pink flesh and her clitoris, which was clearly engorged and pressed itself obscenely into the room from under its hood.

Abigail blushed furiously as Martin handled her with such matter-of-factness and escalated her exposure so cavalierly, but she maintained her presence of mind and stood stock still while he made his inspection, and we all craned forward from our seats to get a better view. Still holding her outer lips open, Martin looked back up at her. 'It's been quite a while since your boyfriend had you, and you know that this sort of touching feels good. Do you masturbate, Abigail?'

Abigail's mouth dropped open at the question, but before she could even come up with an appropriate answer Martin leaned in and slowly, softly kissed her clitoris.

The poor girl let out a sharp wail and nearly collapsed as the old man's lips made contact with her button and bolts of pleasure shot through her. As her knees momentarily buckled from the unexpected kiss, her hips naturally rocked backward, causing her to pull her clitoris away from his mouth. Martin instantly administered a sharp smack to her butt in order to get her attention.

'Stand up, girl,' he said sharply, 'Now listen to me very closely: you must never pull away like that. I was very much enjoying kissing your clit, and it's very bad for you to take it away before I'm done enjoying it.'

The other girls had been talking and giggling amongst themselves, and they stopped short at the sound of Elizabeth's spank, their heads raised in unison like a small herd of deer.

'Pay attention, girls,' Curt admonished them, 'this is important stuff that Mr. Davis is talking about.'

'If a man is kissing you-no matter where on your body-you must never stop him,' Martin continued. 'It doesn't matter if you're overcome by the sensation, it doesn't matter if you're having an orgasm-if a man is kissing you like that, you must be strong enough to stay still and let him finish.

'When a man kisses you, it's because you've caught his attention and he may be interested in training you. Your pheromones give him valuable information about your body's receptivity to training, and powerful instinctual clues about what sort of training he should administer to you—he is investigating your scent and your taste to decide whether and how he should invest his time and energy on your body.

'If he becomes more aroused by kissing you, it's because your body is sending signals asking him for training.'

He indicated the large bulge in his pants.

'Do you see this? This is a result of that kiss to your clit. It's from breathing in the musk between your legs, and tasting your sweat and your girl juices, and feeling the soft skin of your vulva against my lips and your clitoris against my tongue-and all of that is telling me your body needs to be trained right now. You must never disrupt that process, for your own health. The longer a girl's body goes without getting what it needs, the worse the effects can be. This is a warning. The next time you will be disciplined, do you understand?'

Abigail nodded tremulously and resumed her position. Martin smiled again and told her she was a good girl.

'Now let's try that again. And let's move your feet out about shoulder-width, that's it. This time I'm going to have you spread your lips and show me your clitoris like other good girls know how to do. That's it, let me see it...press your labia back just like that,' he instructed, guiding her fingers as he taught her the proper way to present her girl parts when asked. 'Now I'm going to ask you a question, and I need you to answer me while keeping your clitoris right here for me to kiss. Do you masturbate, Abigail?'

Abigail was already making a series of low whimpers as she anticipated Martin's touch and steeled herself to maintain her composure against the profound sensations it elicited. Martin, impressed with how compliant she was becoming and how hard she was trying, rewarded her trust by restraining himself from exploiting her widened stance, and once again simply gave her clit a series of slow, rhythmic kisses.

Abigail, doing her best to stay motionless as he tortured her, realized the game he'd played by making her offer more complete access to her genitals and causing her to expect a far more invasive inspection, then ignoring those new opportunities in favor of returning to her clitoris.

It was all to test her, to see what she was willing to do of her own accord, and in what areas the men would have to put more effort into training her. It was to see if she trusted them enough to do what she was told without being forced, even if it scared her-and evidently, it was her willingness to obey that was the most important thing.

As long as she followed their lead and remained teachable, everything would be fine. The realization, combined with the overwhelming sensations coming from her clit, caused another rush of sweet fluid to fill her vagina as she tried to stand stock-still and answer his question.

'Uh...oh my gosh...um...yes. Yes, Mr. Davis, I...I do..touch myself.'

She yelped as Martin pulled away from her clitoris and smacked her butt again.

'Abigail, please use the word 'masturbate' when you talk about touching your vagina, alright?'

'Yes, sir-I mean yes, Mr. Davis,' she squeaked, her face a mask of chagrin as she admitted to the room of concerned fathers to engaging in the guileless self-defilement of a young girl who just wants to feel good, 'I...I masturbate.'

Martin paused from his work on Abigail's clit to look up at her again. 'Good girl. Good job holding still, good job sharing your clitoris with me, and good job answering. Okay then, how often do you masturbate?'

Now he very gently reached back between her legs and ran his fingers slowly through her bush, ever-so-softly brushing along the edges of her labia until he found where her juices had begun to seep from her entrance. Only his fingertips touched her, a maddening whisper of contact with her inner thighs, her pussy, even the inner curves of her butt cheeks where they came together just behind her anus as his hand basked in the heavy warmth that radiated from between Abigail's legs.

He wasn't trying to accustom her to his touch; right now he was only focused on letting her get comfortable simply with the proximity of his hand to what, until now, she'd thought of as her private parts. As he continued to earn her trust, he'd carefully push her to the next level.

'Oh, yes, Mr. Davis,' she murmured, her voice coming from far back in her throat, 'oh, that's ...nice...should I keep spreading myself?'

'Of course you should, sweet girl. If a man tells you to present yourself, you should do it until he tells you to stop.'

He brought his other hand to her breast, lightly brushing the full underside with the back of his knuckles, then taking hold of her nipple and applying a steady, firm pressure. He didn't pinch or tweak; he simply held it firmly between his thumb and forefinger as he continued to explore her secret place between her legs. He repeated his question, searching her face intently as he touched her, watching her respond and react as she tried to answer.

'Oh, Mr. Davis...I..I usually masturbate...like...like once a day...'

'Very good, Abigail. When do you masturbate?'

The sweet girl moaned in pleasure and mortification as she realized she was being compelled to expose herself personally as shamelessly as she was being made to expose herself physically, and she valiantly fought off both an orgasm and her plummeting sense of embarrassment as she labored to obey Martin.

'Usually at night...before I go to sleep...I touch myself in bed...I mean, I masturbate in my bed,' she rushed to correct herself.

'Nearly every night?'

'Yes, Mr. Davis. Cumming helps me sleep. Oh, daddy, I'm so sorry,' she cried out suddenly, 'I know I'm not supposed to do it. I'm so, so sorry!'

We all looked at Levi, who sat on the edge of his chair with a furrow in his brow as his daughter revealed the details of her young intimate life.

'Anything you have to say, Levi?' Martin asked.

The soft-spoken Canadian slowly stood up.

'Honestly, Martin, I'm disappointed, but also strangely relieved. Abigail has always been my princess. I've always called her my good girl.'

He strode to the front of the room and took his daughter's right hand from where it still held open her pussy for Martin, and removed a simple silver ring from off her finger.

'That's why I must take this away now,' he said, turning to us.

'This is a promise ring that Abigail put on her finger five years ago. It represents her solemn vow she made to let me protect her and guide her dating choices as her father, and to abstain from sexual impropriety. Unfortunately, it seems to have been a futile gesture.

'I liked Aaron, her boyfriend, but I did not give my approval for him to sleep with her. I expected better of her. And the fact that she would continue to wear this ring, even after losing her virginity to a high school kid and beginning to masturbate at home, is crushing to me.'

He held up her hand and the ring, looking her in her eyes.

'You masturbate with your right hand, don't you? You've worn this ring on this hand while you touched yourself.'

Abigail nodded, her eyes brimming with the realization of how deeply her betrayal had saddened her father. He turned back to us.

'But at the same time, this has all been further confirmation that this move was the right move. The way we were doing things before just wasn't working-in spite of our best efforts, lies and sneakiness and secrets were inevitable. The system itself was dysfunctional-I wish I had known that every night, as I watched the news downstairs, just a few feet away in the room above me my daughter was naked and touching herself. But even if I had known, there's little I could have done to help her.

'So I'm taking this ring for two reasons: one sad, and one happy.

'First, I'm taking it because she doesn't deserve it. Wearing this has been a lie. She hasn't been a good girl, she's literally been a bad girl, over and over.

'But secondly, I'm taking it because we no longer need it. It's been beautiful to watch the layers get stripped away from my daughter, and it feels so right for everything to be in the open now. Rather than trying to control her sex for her own safety, now we can celebrate it and cultivate it into the lovely, blessed, wild thing that it is.

'Sweetheart,' he said, taking her face in his hands, 'there is nothing more for you to be ashamed of. Everything I see here-every part of your beautiful body, every urge you have, every instinct, every desire-is wonderful and magical, and now we are in a safe place for you to explore all of it.

'I want you to give yourself fully to this training, and I want to always know you this way-completely naked and open to me. I want to know and love every part of your life, every part of your amazing mind, and every part of your beautiful body.

'I'm taking this ring because I no longer need to worry about who you're dating or whether they're trying to sleep with you. Living here, we are surrounded by only friends. Every father here shares the same hope I have for you-that you'll excel in your training, and become the best girl you can be.

'Therefore,' he announced to us, kissing his daughter's forehead and returning to his seat, 'I am releasing Abigail to all of you. You have my blessing to teach her, develop her, coach her, and enjoy her.'

We all applauded, and Abigail grinned with relief as her father publicly turned a blind eye to her indiscretions. Martin, who had continued petting Abigail's pussy during Levi's conversation with her, rose from his crouch beside her and smiled.

'Very well, then,' he said, taking her hand and leading her to stand next to the other girls, who immediately crowded close to her, giggling as they welcomed her to their gaggle, 'Abigail, you do not need to be ashamed anymore that you used to masturbate in your room. It was simply your body telling you that it needed something important.

'Unfortunately, before now you could only respond to your body's needs by touching yourself; but that's nowhere near a sufficient substitute for what it truly requires, which is penetration and insemination. I'm glad that you came here when you did-you've been playing a dangerous game by going so long after losing your virginity without a man having you. Fortunately I think we are in time to prevent significant ill effects, and we'll start you on a better path today. Stand here, and let's begin, shall we?'

It had been an excellent showcase of girl handling, and we applauded as Martin sank back with a satisfied sigh into his easy chair and surveyed the completed collection of five naked girls arrayed in front of him.

He had abruptly stranded Abigail slightly adrift; aroused and frustrated, and suddenly part of a pack with five of her kind, instead of in a special warm bubble with Martin. She was pensive as she waited to learn the next steps down the path she'd chosen, and she would naturally be searching for a way back both to the warmth, and to the attention to her genitals-she was in a state, in other words, precisely suited to the needs of the afternoon.

'Martin, thank you so much,' Levi said gratefully, 'I really appreciate all your help. And thank you to the rest of you for being patient with Abigail-I apologize for her holding up the afternoon.'

'Goodness, no,' I protested, 'that was no inconvenience. That display from Martin was worth the price of admission by itself. Awesome work, Martin.'

'Hear, hear!' agreed Dave and Curt.

Martin waved us off.

'Years of experience and a little luck, fellows,' he chuckled, 'but at least now she's finally stripped down and ready to do her part, precious thing.

'Levi, I know you chose leniency for her because you guys have just moved here and all, but disobedience is disobedience, and lying and having sex and masturbating are serious. If you change your mind and think she should be disciplined, we can add that to the schedule for today. We'll be happy to help-purely from a training perspective, it wouldn't be a bad idea anyways for the other girls to watch one of their own get punished for misbehavior.'

Levi thanked Martin again, and said he'd think about it, but that he'd probably just let it slide this time, let bygones be bygones, and allow today to be a fresh start. 'Let's stick with basic training for the moment,' he suggested. 'Do whatever you feel she needs, but I don't think she requires punishment right now. If she acts up while she's being instructed today, then I'll certainly appreciate your help correcting her.'

Martin nodded understandingly and turned back to the lovely examples of girl-flesh at the front of the room, who stood in a row with their hands behind their backs.

'Girls,' he said, 'sometimes your trainer may ask you questions to get a better understanding of what sort of things he should work with you on, much like I just did with Abigail. Yes, I know it was wrong of her to masturbate; but because I asked enough questions to discover that she does, I know that she's already familiar with some of the kinds of touching that feel good for her. When I train her in just a little bit, I'll instruct her to show me how she used to do it before bed; then we can use that information as I'm teaching her.

'Other times you might be trained by a man who already knows what he wants to teach you, and it will be up to you to think on your feet and try to keep up. You must be prepared for all kinds of lessons.

'Before we start, does anyone have any questions they'd like to ask any of the girls? Or do any of the girls have any questions?'

I raised my hand. 'I do, for all of you-it's only been a few days since the Festival; how many men have trained you so far? Jennifer is at five, I believe. And obviously Abigail is only at one. What about the rest of you?'

Jennifer shot me a peeved look, presumably for divulging how many lessons she'd had, but the other girls answered without histrionics. Kristen said she was at four, and Layla said that since the Festival she'd only been trained once, by her father's business partner. Elizabeth's free spirit made everyone laugh when she proudly announced she was already at twelve; I suspected that Martin's friends had been lining up outside his door to pay their respects to his visiting and freshly-eligible granddaughter and spend some quality time with her by the pool or on the guest bed, and the affable fellow just hated to leave anyone out. Nonetheless she seemed to be loving it, and her enthusiasm warmed everyone's heart.

'Are there any things you have been looking forward to learning or doing?' Dave asked, 'We can probably integrate some of them into our plans for the day.'.

There was some shuffling of feet and good-natured blushing as the girls thought about his question; this was all so new to them that they probably didn't have a significant pool of knowledge from which to draw many specific examples of things they still hadn't experienced. Jennifer, precocious and decisive as I'd always loved her for being, took a small step forward and looked around the room at each father, smiling as she spoke.

'Ever since the very first time I saw it, I've been fascinated with blowjobs. I remember the first time I learned they were a thing, and I remember the first time I saw a picture of one. It totally astonished me-like, I couldn't even handle how or why a girl would put a man's private parts in her mouth. It horrified me so much. It was SO gross. I didn't know how I was going to live in a world where that happened at all, and THEN one of my friends told me that they happen pretty often. I was terrified that someone would make me do one-but I couldn't stop thinking about it.'

She giggled bashfully as she remembered how silly she had been when she was younger, how naive. Every father was rapt in his attention to my daughter, hanging on every word the gorgeous naked girl said as she tried to help them better train her by sharing, simply and frankly, a deeply personal story about her sexual awakening.

'Every night when I'd lay in bed drifting to sleep, I'd half-dream of a man taking off my clothes, having me kneel down in front of him, taking out his penis, and making me kiss it and put it in my mouth. Usually I'd start crying at first, but then...it was like...his penis started to actually taste good, and felt really good in my mouth, and I'd start feeling better as I sucked it.

'As I got older, it kept getting cooler and cooler in my head. Like, how rad is it that something so simple can make a man feel so amazing? I've always really tried to be a good girl, and I thought it was awesome that a man's penis would tell me so clearly whether I was or not-I figured that as long as he stayed erect, whatever I was doing with my mouth must be good, and I couldn't wait to learn to be a real good girl.

'I didn't know back then that a real man would orgasm and shoot semen in my mouth in real life, but I wasn't disappointed when I learned that, and maybe it's silly, but I've always been so excited to be old enough to actually give blowjobs.'

I was so proud of her. She stood tall, inviting our gaze with the knowledge that every part of her body was a perfect gift she had been created to share, and she spoke calmly and used the proper words, instead of euphemisms, for most of her sexual references. She had always been smart and motivated, but even I was impressed with how quickly she had begun to adapt to her new role. Her courage, her openness, her willingness to try and fail and learn-she was truly blossoming into a fine girl.