How to Train Your Daughter Ch. 09d

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Okay, Layla, let's try this way,' I said, using my free hand to caress her sides and shoulders and belly, 'I'll hold still. I want you to breathe deep for me and focus on relaxing. This is an important lesson, sweet girl. The only way for you to begin mastering your training is for you to learn that your entire body, and everything having to do with it, is a possible source of pleasure for a man. There is no more 'private' or 'secret' or even 'dirty' acts, or body parts, or desires. Only your beautiful, perfect, incredibly desirable body, and the enjoyment that men can derive from it.

'Until you learn to let go of all your inhibitions, rules, or misplaced sense of propriety, your training will always be difficult for you. If you want to feel confident and brave, and excited about your training, you must choose to give yourself to it fully. This means understanding that your body belongs to whomever is training you, in every respect, and completely surrendering yourself to the most primitive, animalistic aspects of your girlhood.

'This isn't about peeing, Layla. This is about whether you trust your father, and me, enough to give yourself to me so fully that you can relax and relieve yourself right here, even as I am enjoying you-because it will help me enjoy you even more.'

Abigail, lying next to her and in a sweet show of support for her new friend, began kissing Layla's shoulder and arms and throat, and softly encouraging her in a low, sweet voice.

'If you do this, I will climax immediately, sweet thing,' I said. 'Come on, you can do it. Relax, and give yourself completely to me. That's a good girl.'

She struggled for a moment, squeezing my cock as she tried to get comfortable. I pulled one of her butt cheeks up so I could watch.

First she managed a couple of short, halting spurts and sprinkles as she started to find her path, and then she successfully opened herself up and released a long, warm stream that washed over the base of my shaft and my scrotum as she gave herself up to me and allowed herself to become nothing more than a beautiful female body created for me to take my pleasure with.

I was over the edge, and returned her wet favor with one of my own, my cock pulsing powerfully as I filled her with my semen. My knees nearly buckled with the force of my orgasm, and Layla screamed and came with me as I started pounding her up against the side of the pool again, instinctively trying to ensure that my cum ended up as deep as possible inside her.

Levi had been watching the proceedings, and as Layla started to pee he roughly grabbed hold of Jennifer's butt and and sank his fingers into her pussy, held her head tightly against himself, shoved his cock all the way into the back of her throat, and delivered his nutrient-rich load directly into her belly, without a drop ever touching her mouth.

I kissed Layla between her shoulder blades as I shuddered to a halt, and slowly lay back into the water and allowed myself to float away from the trembling girl, whose vagina was now dripping my semen into the pool as it ran out of her. Abigail was kissing her and gently licking up a couple tears that had run down Layla's face. I came alongside her and asked her if she was okay.

'Yes, Mr. Stevenson,' she whispered, her eyes shining. She seemed like a completely different girl than a couple minutes ago-as if she were purified, or reborn. 'I have never felt so...free...as I did just then. I literally gave you all of me, just like you said to, and as I felt myself let go, and you started shooting in me, every part of my body was electric. I came so hard, Mr. Stevenson. I can hardly move. I want it to always feel like that.'

I kissed her deeply, reveling in the always intoxicating taste of the lips of a girl who was full of my cum.

We were startled by a loud 'smack' and a shriek, which was quickly followed by girlish laughter, and we all popped our heads up to see what was going on.

Dave and Allan had taken Elizabeth aside to discuss their plans for her anal training, and they had evidently discovered, hanging about eight feet apart from a stout treebranch in the corner of the yard, a pair of long straps and a set of thickly padded cuffs; Martin's house seemed to be prepared for quite a number of eventualities.

Dave had taken on the task of cuffing Elizabeth's wrists and shortening the straps until she was almost suspended off the ground, forcing her to fully extend her sumptuous, curvy body in order to keep her toes down, and the sound we'd heard was Curt, having retrieved from his car a short flogger whose tails were made of soft suede, bringing the implement down across Elizabeth's naked backside with a crack.

The flogger was designed to have more bark than bite, though Curt was skillful enough to dial in as much incentive as he wanted, and Elizabeth's laugh as she tasted the lash and anticipated her immediate future was followed by Dave's upraised hands to us.

'Don't worry everyone,' he chuckled, 'we have a safe word. Elizabeth just needs some careful guidance as we introduce her to anal skills, and it'll help to have her secured while we work on her.'

Jennifer was cuddled up next to Levi on the lounge, her small hand protectively holding his penis, and she was absorbed as she watched Dave and Curt go about their business. I knew she was fascinated by the idea of bondage, and the other girls seemed to be in much the same boat. This was their first opportunity to see it in real life.

Curt stood in front of Elizabeth, and Dave took a position behind her. Curt ran his hand up and down Elizabeth's body, squeezing her heavy breast and feeling between her legs.

'Elizabeth, we're going to teach you anal penetration today,' he said, as if he were teaching her how to parallel park. 'If you're a good girl, we'll work you up to taking a cock in your ass, and Mr. Kendrick and I will both cum in you.

'Now, this is easier for some girls than others; the only way to find out how it is for you is to experiment. Learning this can be uncomfortable, even painful at times-but I promise you we are not going to actually hurt you. You must trust us, relax, let us do what we need to do, alright?'

Elizabeth nodded, her eyes wide behind her glasses. She hung on every word, scarcely breathing.

'I trust you, Colonel Ford,' she whispered. 'Do what you need to do. I want to be able to do anal sex.'

'Excellent, Elizabeth. Here's what we're going to do. You must hold perfectly still so that Mr. Kendrick can train you back there. I will be assisting him for now and training you here. I want you to focus only on my voice and on my hand on your clitoris, like so. Think about how good that feels, see how close you can get to cumming just from my fingers on your pussy, like this.'

Elizabeth's eyes closed and her mouth slowly opened as she responded to Curt's touch.

'Just focus on my hand and my voice, Elizabeth. Nothing else. It is essential that you stay absolutely still-if you pull away or flinch, you will be immediately disciplined, do you understand?'

Elizabeth nodded and said she did just as Dave reached between her legs and gently touched her butt hole. She wasn't expecting it, and she let out a startled yip and jumped.

'SMACK' went the flogger across her breasts, without even a fraction of a second's delay.

Elizabeth cried out in surprise and pain, the hardware from which she was suspended jangling as she jerked, faint pink stripes beginning to appear on her breasts where the soft suede lashes had struck her pale skin. Curt, in a flat, calm voice, told her to control herself and hold still.

As she reset, he once again began stroking her pussy and kissed her throat, and Dave moved back in.

'She said she had put a Sharpie in there before, right?' Dave asked Curt. Curt confirmed that she had, and Dave, who had been massaging Elizabeth's anus with his thumb, began pressing into her deeper and deeper. The curvy blond stood stock-still, controlling her breathing as Dave assessed her abilities, switching to his middle finger and giving her time to adjust as he slowly pushed it all the way into her butt.

'Alright, Elizabeth,' he said approvingly, applying some lube to her, 'it looks like you're going to do great at this. The biggest thing is going to be the stretch-I'm pretty thick-but you'll do fine. We'll go slow.'

Elizabeth, who'd seemed to breathe a sigh of relief after Dave had removed his finger from her rectum, steeled herself for her biggest challenge yet.

Dave took her by the hips and guided the head of his cock to her anus, pressing firmly against her little star.

'Breathe, Elizabeth,' he said, 'you've got to breathe and relax. There you go, sweet girl, that's almost the head all the way in you...'

He was interrupted by a sudden spasm as she reacted to the unfamiliar sensation of the tip of his penis slipping past her opening.

'CRACK, CRACK' went the flogger, this time across her belly and thighs. Elizabeth wailed this time, but she refused to use her safe word-she was determined to get this.

'Dear girl,' Curt said severely, 'you must hold still so we can fuck you properly.'

This time, Dave got all the way into her, and with a smile he pressed himself slowly to his full length into the determined girl's butt. Elizabeth gasped whimpered and fought to relax as he began to fuck her-not too hard, but enough that she would have to keep working to manage him. Curt continued to pet her and talk to her in a low, calming voice, and made her look him in his eyes; he sucked on her big nipples, which were tender and erect from the stroke of the flogger, and kissed her every so often, telling her she was being such a good girl by standing so still and letting Dave have her anus.

Layla's eyes were huge, and she bit her lower lip as she watched her father work his cock in and out of Elizabeth's butt. His muscles bulged, his red mustache was fierce, and he had a look of intense focus and determination as he trained the securely-bound young blond's butthole while paying little mind to her moans and cries. This was probably a side of her father she'd never seen, and a range of expressions chased each other across her face-horror, fascination, jealousy, arousal. It's a beautiful thing for daughters to be able to see their fathers like this.

Too few girls understood the bestial impulses that overcame their own dads in the presence of other girls, or the violent, animalistic manner in which they themselves had probably been conceived. Disabusing girls of these misconceptions, and letting them watch as their own fathers gave themselves completely to their own natural impulses and fulfilled their purpose by inseminating eligible young females could only be a good thing.

In spite of her obvious discomfort, Elizabeth's vagina was drenched, and Curt brought his hand away to show us how her fluids were coating his fingers as Dave carefully reamed out her backside. After a few minutes they switched off, and Curt took his turn behind Elizabeth while Dave assumed the role of handler up front.

'Jesus, she's so tight,' Curt muttered, working his penis into Elizabeth. Dave held her head against his shoulder and calmed her so Curt could enter her fully and start fucking her.

Martin hauled himself to his feet and walked over to the trio so he could check on his granddaughter. I wondered briefly how many young girls-dozens? hundreds?-he'd had hanging by those straps in the twenty years he and Marie had lived in the house, and I found the thought as amusing as it was slightly horrifying. Dave stepped out of the way, and Martin took Elizabeth's face in his hands and smiled at her.

'Hey, sweetheart,' he said lovingly, 'are you doing okay over here?'

Dave had stopped fucking Elizabeth, but he stayed in her and waited for Martin to finish his conversation with his granddaughter. She was truly in the final stages of her lessons for the day. She was covered in sweat and semen and male saliva and girl cum, and barely able to hold herself upright as she hung from the straps; her mascara was running, her luscious body was crisscrossed by the pink stripes of the flogger, and her hair was a tangled golden mess. In other words, she was gorgeous.

She fought to focus as Martin looked her in her eyes, and she smiled weakly.

'Yes, papa,' she breathed, 'I'm so good. This is soooooo hot...'

Martin seemed satisfied, and inspected her body.

'How much longer do you want to train her?' he asked Dave.

'Oh, I don't know-a couple more rounds each, I figured,' the firefighter replied, 'probably not much more than fifteen, twenty minutes. She's doing really well for her first time.'

'That's fine, of course,' Martin said, 'but it's getting warm out here. I don't want her to burn. Hang on a sec.'

He disappeared into the house, and returned a moment later with a bottle of sunscreen. He squirted some into his hand, and tossed the bottle to Dave. 'Let's get her protected,' he said, 'and then you guys can keep doing her.'

Curt pulled out of Elizabeth for the moment, and while Dave carefully applied sunscreen to the young girl's chest, shoulders, face, and breasts while she hung from the tree, Martin worked it carefully into her back. His old fingers spread the thick cream along her inner thighs and over the curves of her butt with a familiar affection.

He crouched down behind her and inspected Dave's and Curt's work; Elizabeth's butt hole still gaped from Curt's cock, and Martin gently ran his finger along the edges of the little pink hole into his granddaughter's body. Elizabeth's breathing was ragged, and her vagina was deeply flushed. Martin seemed captivated by her little asshole, and he slid his finger into her butt. Elizabeth stayed perfectly still, only a slight tremble betraying the intensity of the experience of her grandfather inspecting her freshly-fucked anus.

Martin's cock was very erect, and he slowly stood up behind Elizabeth, his fingers still dancing about her butt and pussy. He looked at Curt, who shrugged and said simply, 'Sometimes...a hole is a hole.'

Martin thought for another moment, and leaned close to Elizabeth.

'Darling, I'm sorry, but my body is telling me I need to train you. I'm going to slip my dick into that lovely little butt, Elizabeth. Are you going to be okay?'

Elizabeth gulped and nodded. 'Yes, papa, I'm ready. I want you to have it.'

Martin took her by the shoulder and the hip, and slid his short piece into her new hole.

There was little room for formality after that, as both of them were immediately overcome by the experience, and Martin began thrusting so wildly that we feared for his health-none of us knew if he had a heart condition or anything. Elizabeth let out a sustained wail and called out 'papa, papa, papa,' as Martin went to work, until he suddenly released his cum into her and practically collapsed on the grass in the throes of his orgasm. Elizabeth would have followed him but for the fact that she was still suspended, and Curt rushed to fill the gap left by Martin, throwing a dozen hard thrusts into her before his own orgasm. He then helped hold her up while Dave finished in her, and they carefully unbuckled the nearly senseless girl's wrists and carried her to a lounge in the shade while Abigail ran and got her a Gatorade.

Everyone was completely spent and agreed that it had been a fantastic party. When Dave dropped us back home later that evening, Layla jumped out of the car as we did and gave me a big hug and kiss, thanking me for everything I'd helped her with. I kissed her sweetly and told her I was looking forward to working with her more, and I slipped my hand under her short skirt to enjoy a final, longing caress of her delicious bare pussy.

FIN