How to Train Your Daughter Ch. 10

Story Info
I train a lovely new girl in the morning before work.
6.8k words
4.46
73.2k
36

Part 13 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note:

This is part of a chronologically and procedurally arranged series; I'd recommend that you start with Ch. 1 to get your bearings (which also happens to be one of the most popular chapters), or at least read Ch. 2, which is a very short synopsis of the rules of the universe in these stories.

This series deals with first-time, free-use, age difference, light BDSM/noncon, light incest, and obviously daddy themes.

As always, your comments and votes mean the world. Also, if you're a fan and have ideas for future scenarios you'd like to see in this story line, share them in the comments or email me—I'd love to integrate them. I love hearing from my readers, and I respond to every letter I can. Make sure you add your email address to your note so I can reply!

Thank you, and I hope you enjoy.

Robert

*******************************************************

The peaceful sky was just turning a lovely shade of pink and violet when I pulled up and parked outside the classic craftsman house in the Fremont neighborhood and parked the car. The sun would just be rising in about ten minutes, and the cool morning air was slowly coming alive with the first bird calls and the bustle of commuter traffic as I walked through the lingering scent of lilac bushes up the stone path that wound around the back of the residence.

All the lights were still off, and there was no sign that anyone was awake yet. It was a tidy backyard, with a burbling fountain and a trampoline, and at the corner of the house I located a door marked 'Trainer's Entrance' with a small placard. Taking a moment to gather myself in my growing excitement, I grasped the handle and slowly turned it, opening the door as silently as I could and letting myself into the girlishly decorated bedroom on the other side. It was going to be a lovely Monday morning.

There were many reasons to love life right now; my eldest daughter, Jennifer, had placed first in her Festival a couple weeks ago, and that meant I was now a fully-fledged eligible male, charged with guiding and developing young girls her age in their new role as sexual beings. Two days ago we'd attended a wonderful father-daughter party at my friend Martin's house, which had been a great experience for both of us. Jennifer had gotten the chance to be trained by four other fathers and had done an excellent job letting them coach her and use her body, and I'd had a great time enjoying the other four girls.

I'd found out about wake-up training sessions last week, however, and they were quickly becoming one of my favorite things; I'd discovered Kalani Kim on Friday during my lunch break on the TrainHer app, and I'd reserved her for 6:00am this morning.

The app was a great tool. All girls that had celebrated their Festival were legally subject to training at nearly any time, in any place, and all eligible girls were required to carry green-edged ID's that declared them available for training by eligible males. The TrainHer app itself was voluntary, however, and it streamlined the process of securing a girl to train while adding value to the experience.

I had set search parameters for within two miles of our house, and focused on results that were more or less on the way to the office. In the filters I selected girls with brunette/dark hair, aged between 18 and 20 years old, body type athletic/curvy, and with schedule availability for between 5:00am and 7:00am on Monday.

There were many other filter options, including everything from eye color to breast size to genital type, and even categories such as a girl's star rating for things like fellatio or temperament, but I wasn't overly picky-the fact is, I love pretty much every female body, and I was still early enough in my training career that I wanted to experience the broadest swath of girls I could, rather than getting bogged down in details. If I'd wanted, I could also simply browse all the available girls by scrolling through a feed made up of the highest rated pictures from their profiles.

Instantly the map came to life with twenty-three pins representing the locations of girls fitting my search criteria, and I started exploring my many delightful options.

Each girl had a short bio section she could use to describe herself, and a photo/video album that could contain her own photos, professional erotic photo sets or videos, and also photos and videos of her shot and uploaded by men who had trained her. A reviews section allowed users to share their thoughts on their experience with the girl, as well as leave a rating for her, and a calendar button linked to a girl's schedule let a man reserve her for any amount of time from fifteen minutes to two days.

Not every girl wanted the additional attention that accompanied being on the app; it was definitely a different degree of exposure, and required her to fully embrace her role and responsibility as a publicly available sexual asset. Girls who chose to use it, however, found that it greatly enhanced their training experience.

Girls who placed well in their Festival were required to accept up to two lessons each day, but not more than that unless they wanted to. Depending on their Festival placing, lower-scoring girls had to undergo three or four training sessions per day for their first year, since the assumption was that they would need more remedial guidance to achieve their potential.

Choosing to be on the TrainHer app allowed a girl to limit her lessons to twice per day as long as she maintained a minimum rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. Additionally, users such as myself were rated by the girls themselves privately on the back end of the app, and as long as a girl kept her 4.5 rating, she was allowed to restrict her availability to trainers who rated at least 3 stars, which went a long way to making her training experience more pleasant and fulfilling.

I was proud of my 4.87 rating, and the quality of the girls I was scrolling through was just incredible. Endless beautiful butts, flashing smiles, and adorable breasts awaited my attention. So many lovely young things within a couple miles, all needing to be thoroughly enjoyed by the eligible men in the city each day in an eternal, sacred cycle.

I quickly honed in on Kalani, though. She was eighteen, and had celebrated her Festival just about six months ago. She was rated 4.51, with reviewers expressing appreciation for her beauty, sweet personality, and her compliant nature; there were also several special notes and rating demerits made due to the difficulty she seemed to be having in embracing semen play, including swallowing. She was on the bubble; if she didn't raise her score, she was at risk of dropping an echelon and being subject to twice as many daily lessons, and losing the ability to refuse training from low-rated men, until she improved.

According to her bio, she was part Korean and part Polynesian, and she was gorgeous, with thick, curly dark hair and giant, almond-shaped brown eyes. She had a couple nice nude photo sets; one was on a beach during the golden hour and showed her stripping out of a dark green bikini and coating her shining naked body in sand, and the other was a lovely series of her in her school uniform, sitting in an old casement window in the sunshine, giving the viewer flirtatious glimpses of her bare vulva under her skirt as she removed her white blouse and bra. A video uploaded by a user showed her giggling and doing an adorable dance as she undressed for him in her bedroom, and the most apt adjective I could muster was simply, 'yummy.' She was delicious, with large breasts and a thick backside that spoke to me.

I realized that my daughter, Jennifer, should have a lot more content on her profile; all she had right now was her promo video from the Festival, and her one photo shoot she'd done for the Festival's printed program, plus a couple naked selfies she'd taken by the pool at Martin's house two days ago with Layla, grinning and trying her best to look seductive as she licked her friend's beautiful pussy clean.

Nude erotic photography, once the province of either pornography or fine art, had become a mainstream industry in its own right as culture adapted to the demands of the Festival and its way of life, and millions of young girls needed a steady stream of tasteful, flattering photos and videos of their naked bodies. I'd make sure to book Jennifer a few sessions with a good photographer this week.

It was a simple matter to reserve Kalani for thirty minutes at her home at 6:00am Monday, and as I continued on with my weekend, I enjoyed a constant little buzz of anticipation knowing that I'd be starting my week out with such a beautiful girl.

Like many houses, Kalani's had a private exterior entrance to her bedroom to facilitate her training when she was home without disrupting the rest of the household, and I quietly shut her door behind me and let my eyes adjust to the cozy illumination of a night light in the corner as I looked around her room.

It was a typical high school girl's bedroom, with a desk and a bean bag chair along one wall, and a little pile of her clothes on the floor by the closet. A television sat on an old-fashioned dresser whose top drawer was partially open; a colorful array of bras and panties spilled over the top in a confused jumble of lace and soft cotton that whet the sensual appetite with their extravagant tactile and visual promises.

The walls were decorated with photos of friends and family, and a movie poster for a popular franchise involving the often criminal adventures of a bunch of extremely attractive street racers. The real stars of the films were the cars, and Kalani also had several posters of high performance vehicles; I was impressed to see a stack of books on her desk about automotive mechanics and engineering as well.

She lay under her covers in a queen bed, which traditionally replaced a girl's twin bed once she'd celebrated her Festival in order to make giving her lessons easier and more comfortable for her trainers. Her simple headboard was hung with strands of little white sparkle lights, and as I carefully made my way to her bedside in the warm silence of the room I could hear her soft, deep breathing.

Her bed clothes consisted simply of a big down comforter, and I gently pulled it back without waking her. She lay on her stomach, her face turned toward me and her legs sprawled wide across the bed, in a deep slumber. I was in awe with the glory I saw.

She had what I often thought of fondly as 'pony girl' proportions-short, with thick thighs and an incredible butt, and a barely-tameable mane of big hair-and she was perhaps the finest example I'd ever seen in real life.

She was naked except for a soft, gray, cropped camisole top, which only functioned to enhance the giddy contrast between her narrow waist and the transcendent curves of her buttocks before they plunged precipitously in perfect unison to join her muscular thighs. Her calves were perfectly sculpted, with lovely dimples at the backs of her knees where her full, juicy musculature met her hamstrings, and her feet were compact and perfectly shaped, her round toes and the graceful arches of her soles forming exquisite golden ratios.

The sun had barely peeked above the horizon, and while the tentative first rays that penetrated the blinds were insufficient to allow me to see any detail of her vulva, they began to coax fiery highlights from the dark curls that radiated across her pillow like a molten halo, and bathed her face in a sublime radiance.

I reached my hand out and gently, slowly ran my fingers up the back of her leg and over her butt, a thrill catching in my throat and my cock lunging to attention as I made contact with her perfect caramel skin stretched taut across her extraordinary glutes. I rode my hand over her magnificent peaks and down to the valley of the small of her back on the other side, savoring the soft warmth of her gray cotton cami in the precious hollow of her lumbar curve before gliding up to her shoulder, and then gently brushing her hair from her tranquil face.

She stirred, trying to blink the sleep from her eyes and fighting to focus as I caressed her cheek, and she gave me a groggy little smile.

'Are you Mr. Stevenson?' She whispered. 'Hi...'

I knelt down next to the bed as I continued to slowly brush my fingers through her rich hair, massaging her scalp and pressing her head into her pillow a little deeper with each pass of my hand. She was incredibly beautiful, with an elegant jawline and full, heart-shaped lips. Her long lashes framing her deep, dark, almond-shaped eyes melted my heart, and the thick arches of her brows were perfectly formed.

'I am, sweet girl, good morning,' I smiled, matching her whisper, 'Kalani, darling, you are absolutely beautiful.'

She giggled shyly and hid her face in her pillow, but at the same time she scooted closer to me and shifted to her side, parting her legs slightly and exposing her soft underbelly to me in a trusting invitation.

I was beside myself as I watched her sumptuous body in motion, and I couldn't tear my eyes from her perfection. The exquisite arc of her smooth stomach, punctuated by a precious slit of a belly button, descended from beneath her camisole and terminated between her thighs in a fat, juicy vulva adorned with a broad, perfectly sculpted delta of closely-trimmed black hair that was short enough to reveal every detail of her mound as she slowly, sleepily rubbed her incredible legs together. I could only behold her in silent wonder, my fingers tracing her tummy and caressing her breasts over her soft cotton top. Although she had just been in a deep sleep, her nipples appeared to be wide awake already, and I gently tugged on them as I leaned over to kiss her cheek.

She turned, taking my face in her hands and kissing me sweetly on the lips, and I hungrily inhaled the taste of her puppy breath as I felt my testicles grow heavy and full at the prospect of depositing their contents into this delicious girl.

'I'm so sorry I'm so sleepy, Mr. Stevenson,' she whispered, 'I had a really late lesson last night, and he wasn't done until like two o'clock-but I still want to do a good job for you and make you feel good. What would you like me to do for you?'

I chuckled and took her by her jaw, holding her head still so I could take my time kissing her gently along the edges of her lips, the corner of her beautiful mouth, and the long, exquisite dimple that formed under her high cheekbone when she smiled.

'Sweet Kalani, you don't need to do a thing,' I said in a low voice, 'I'd actually like you to relax, even go back to sleep if you want, and just let me enjoy your beautiful body for a little while.'

'Okay, Mr. Stevenson,' she giggled quietly again, 'I guess I can do that. Just tell me if you want me to do anything specific to help you have an orgasm-I really, really do try to be a good girl, especially when I'm being trained.'

'I'm certain that you are, and I won't hesitate, dear girl,' I said, kissing her one more time before pulling her hips toward me and spreading her legs so I could acquaint myself with her pussy.

She was stunning. Her wide mound was split nearly top to bottom by a long, clean slit, and I was delighted to find that the thick, closely-trimmed jet-black hair that covered it was in fact downy soft, and tickled my nose pleasantly as I nuzzled her, pressing insistently against her labia until they split apart like a ripe peach and my lips made contact with her delicate, smooth clitoral hood. She had obviously bathed after her earlier lesson a few hours ago, and an intoxicating scent of soap and cocoa butter welcomed me as I kissed my way down her slit toward her entrance.

Her inner labia were prominent and beautifully formed, and their dark folds unfurled like a rosebud when I pressed them carefully apart with my fingers and licked along their edges. Kalani had taken me at my word and had evidently actually drifted off again, her body completely relaxed, but now she uttered a low, sleepy moan.

I'd planned to use my saliva to quickly moisten her so I could start fucking her, but I was impressed to see that her body's responsiveness had been skillfully developed by her other trainers over the last six months, and she was already quite wet even from just the simple touches and kisses I'd given her. She tasted divine, with a deep baseline of musk and salt offset by high, clear notes of a floral sweetness.

I held her open and carefully, slowly licked the tip of my tongue up the very edge of the left side of her entrance, than the right, alternating between the two a dozen times before gently sucking on her clitoris for a few moments, then dipping my tongue into her entrance to gather up all of her sweetness that I could, swallowing it down thirstily.

Kalani remained motionless, but she began to softly hum a plaintive, one-note melody to herself, and I was greeted with a fresh rush of her girl juices as I repeated this process several times, taking my leisure and satiating myself with her perfect cunny.

I could easily have spent all morning enjoying this delicacy, but the coming workday was a reality, and it was time to move the process forward. I was terrifically hard, and I rose and undressed quickly before joining her on her bed and climbing between her legs.

She lay sprawled on her back, completely limp, her head turned to the side and her eyes closed; she'd either fallen back asleep while I'd been disrobing, or she was simply enjoying my instructions and relaxing. My heart was beating nearly out of my chest as I positioned myself over her-she was so breathtakingly beautiful-and I rubbed the head of my cock along her drenched slit a few times, then slipped it into her entrance and smoothly pressed myself home.

Unprepared for the depth of my invasion, which took me nearly all the way into her on that first thrust, the girl bucked and gasped. Thinking quickly, I wrapped my arms around her and held her close to me, her head against my chest, allowing me to both calm her and prevent her from withdrawing from my cock.

Maintaining my depth, along with a little pressure against her cervix, I reassured her in a low voice, telling her that she was a good girl and that she was fully capable of taking my whole penis; she just needed to stay centered and work through it. Her respiration was a bit ragged, so I helped her with her breathing exercises and slowly helped her get ahold of herself again.

As she relaxed and stopped struggling, I released her from my arms and raised myself upright, still buried about three quarters of the way in her. She was flushed, and her eyes shone as she gazed up at me.

'Thank you, Mr. Stevenson,' she whispered, 'I'm so sorry I resisted. I didn't mean to-honest I didn't. You can put more in me if you want now. I can take it.'

I smiled and kissed her, assuring her she was fine.

'You're perfect, sweet girl,' I said. 'Now listen, I want you to completely relax right now-your entire body, inside and outside-and let your vagina release and open up for me, and I'll keep pressing in like this as deep as you'll let me until you take the whole thing, alright?'

She nodded, bit her lip, and slowly unballed her fists. I caressed her cheek and kissed her again, and ran my hands slowly up and down her body, feeling for muscles that were tense and giving her a chance to relax deeper and deeper around my cock.

Her thighs fell loosely open as she surrendered her body to me, and she naturally took a bit more of my length into her as she let me have her. I pressed for a bit more, and her head rocked back and her eyes closed as she tried to accommodate my demands.

'Kalani, open your eyes, sweet thing,' I said quietly but firmly. 'You need to look at me as you let me inside you. That's a good girl-show me your beautiful eyes, and relax, and take my whole cock.'

12