How to Train Your Daughter Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gently, I raised her arms above her head and stretched her out across the bed, using this small shift as an opportunity to push the final distance into her, and kissed my way down her bicep and across her underarm. It appeared she hadn't shaved in a couple days, and her soft, dark fur was rich in heady girl scent. I was beginning to have trouble controlling myself.

Now that I was fully embedded in her, I took a deep breath to refocus myself and sat back to survey the wondrous sight. The exertions of handling my penis had taken a toll on Kalani, and she was panting and exhausted, completely overcome by the sensation of her deep penetration. I laid a hand on her belly, feeling it rise and fall with her breathing, and helped her slip the straps of her cami off her shoulders so I could pull it down, revealing her breasts.

Morning had broken, and sunbeams filtered through the blinds, casting Kalani in a golden glow. The room was completely still, save for her delicate breathing, and I was in awe as I soaked in the experience. One of the most beautiful girls I had ever seen was spread wide, completely open for me and pinioned to the hilt on my erection, her every breath and movement communicated through her body to my shaft, her cheeks flushed and her skin warm as I started my day with her.

My grandfather had always talked about the importance of a morning routine for a man of the house-a designated time to sit in silence, acknowledge the creator, count one's blessings, meditate in some form, plan your day, and prepare mentally and physically for what needed to be accomplished. For him it had been coffee, the Bible, and prayer at the kitchen table; I could only imagine what he'd think of my morning practice.

A great peace fell over me as I gazed at Kalani's beautiful body. She'd turned her head and closed her eyes again, and she breathed deeply as she relaxed further and welcomed me into her deepest place. I was moved by the realization of how precious she was, and how profoundly fortunate I felt to live in these times. An extraordinary amount of work had gone into building this new society, but the reward was worth it. It was a deeply magical feeling to know that this girl had been bred and raised for exactly this, and she knew it, and to watch her trustingly give her body completely to a stranger who had let himself into her bedroom was surely to witness a great achievement for human existence.

'Sweet girl, you feel so, so, so very good on my cock,' I whispered to her, rubbing her tummy softly. She gave a shuddering sigh, and I slowly brought my hand between her legs and began gently, rhythmically circling her clitoris with my thumb.

I was filled with a sense of gratitude for the goodness of life. I had been blessed, there was no doubt of that. I thought of my wife, Morgan Lynn. We'd been married nearly twenty years, and we were very close. We were the same age, and had married at nineteen, after she had been in intense training for almost two years. Most girls' training only lasted for a few years at most; a proposal was considered to signify that she had achieved an acceptable degree of sexual skill. Marriage relieved much of the burden, and made it easier for girls to pursue their careers and raise children, if that was what they wanted. For many girls, their TrainHer rating was a significant factor in attracting the husband she wanted.

Morgan Lynn was an attorney downtown, and she was a stunning woman; Jennifer was her younger copy, for all intents and purposes. We'd made a good team, and become fast friends in addition to the passionate young lovers we'd begun as so long ago. We'd built a great life and raised three good girls, and we still liked each other, which felt like an accomplishment. We still dated at least once a week, and we had sex at least as often-she was an incredibly gifted sexual partner, and I adored her.

Once she'd turned thirty, however, as a married woman she was eligible to train or enjoy any young single males she wished between the ages of eighteen and twenty-five, and she kept herself fairly busy with her pursuits, so our quality time together had only gotten more important as the years had gone on. I was forever grateful she was in my life.

Kalani's breathing became ragged as I continued gently rolling my thumb around her clit, and although she was clearly trying to stay relaxed, the sensation in her belly was growing too intense, and she began softly rocking her pelvis against mine, fucking herself with tiny, sweet strokes on my cock as its length lay buried deep inside her. I held still and let her do what she wanted as she explored how to take pleasure from my penis, and slowly leaned down and kissed her chest and shoulders and breasts, pausing to take her dark, crinkled nipple in my mouth and suckle gently on it for a few moments.

Her nipples were prominent and relatively large, and as soon as I touched hers with my lips, she froze, arching her back and trying to press her pussy against my groin as hard as she could. I held perfectly still, pausing my ministrations to her clitoris and holding her nipple gingerly in my teeth, then, after a few beats, I resumed, softly rubbing her swollen pussy in little circles and nuzzling and sucking her breast.

Her orgasm came as a shuddering wave that built in intensity and peaked, threatening to tear her apart with its force as she lay, trembling violently and incapable of speech, her beautiful hair tossed as she tried to bury her face in her pillow and ride out her climax. She was exquisite in orgasm, and my cock became painfully hard as I watched her naked body respond to my touch.

'Oh...my...gosh...Mr. Stevenson...that was crazy,' she whispered tremulously when she could speak. I kissed her and tried to help her cool down, but it became evident that she wasn't able to-this was her new baseline of arousal for the moment, and she shivered and giggled as she floated in a persistent, orgasmic ether.

I carefully rolled her to her left side, drawing her right leg up so I could straddle her left leg and enter her. She had no strength left, and she mewled as I took hold of her hips and pulled her all the way onto my erection, then started a long series of deep, grinding strokes. She was dripping down my shaft and onto my scrotum, and I lost myself in the delicious sensation of riding her incredible body as I found my rhythm. She was so beautiful.

I was grateful for my daughters, as well. They all made me proud, and they seemed to be growing up to be fine young girls in spite of all the qualms I'd had about raising kids in the first place. It felt like life only got more complicated, however, and I was continually faced with important questions concerning the best path for them.

I buried my hand in Kalani's thick hair and used it for leverage as I fucked her. Her breasts were simply gorgeous, and they hung beautifully where she lay on her side

Jennifer had placed first in her Festival a couple weeks ago, and that achievement came with an offer of admission at St. Carmen's Academy, an exclusive finishing school centered on an accelerated sexual training program that guaranteed its students would be successfully married to the highest quality men after only a three month course.

She wasn't sure she wanted to get married yet, however, and my brother had offered her an internship at his firm downtown. He and his partners were pioneering an exciting new workplace methodology that sought to achieve high levels of productivity and morale among the executives by ensuring the availability of the office girls' bodies for refreshment and revitalization throughout the day.

I wasn't sure what would be the best choice; the internship would offer more real-world experience and prepare her for her career, but the accelerated curriculum at St. Carmen's was effective, and was a valuable opportunity we wouldn't otherwise be able to afford.

'Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh, Mr. Stevenson, you're soooo deep,' Kalani moaned, as I took her firmly by her arm and continued rutting her. I caressed her breast, and she came again with a long, low wail as I gloried in the pleasure of her velvety pussy.

I was having difficulty seeing and thinking clearly now as my arousal approached its peak, and I began to lose any sense of purpose beyond the urgent need to inseminate this girl. I pulled out momentarily to gather myself, and patted her incredible butt as I motioned her toward my penis.

'Come here, sweet girl,' I said, 'I want you to suck on my cock for a little while. That's a good girl. Can you show me your beautiful eyes? Yes, precious creature. Clean that penis all up so it can get ready to cum.'

Kalani was gifted in this area, and I reveled in the deeply satisfying sensation of her lips and tongue doing their best to communicate to my cock that she was a good girl who took her responsibilities seriously; she delighted me by carefully holding my testicles in her fingers as she took care of my erection. I ran my hands softly over her naked body where she lay on her bed, caressing her cheek and holding her hair away from her face so she could focus on her task, and I smiled, impressed, at the lovely sight and sensation of nearly my whole erection somehow disappearing down her young throat.

I thought about how the twins, too, were at an important point in their lives; Serena was becoming extremely sexual prematurely, even though she didn't fully understand all that that entailed yet, while Selena was showing concerning signs of a growing apprehension when it came to her body.

I wondered again if it was time to explore a more hands-on training approach with my own daughters in order to help ease the already challenging life transition of the Festival for them. I resolved to discuss it with Morgan Lynn, and if she agreed, perhaps we'd have a family conversation with Martin Davis and his wife, Marie, so they could explain how they'd raised their girls, and how Martin had assisted with his granddaughter, Elizabeth.

'Kalani, sweetheart, you're clearly a very well trained girl,' I murmured, overcome by her sweet presence and her earnest dedication to making me feel good. 'You are such a delight.'

I pressed myself into her mouth as deep as she could take me, a hand at the back of her head so she couldn't pull away, and lost myself in the timeless beauty of her attentive gaze as I traced my index finger lightly along the tight, slick seal between her finely sculpted lips and my hard shaft before gently brushing a few curls from her brow, and then continuing to fuck her throat.

A glance at the clock on her bedside table told me what I didn't want to know.

'Okay, beautiful girl,' I said, withdrawing my erection and pushing her down to her belly in the middle of her bed, 'I'm going to fuck you quite hard from behind for a bit, then I'll finish.'

'Yes, please, Mr. Stevenson,' Kalani nodded eagerly, moving to raise herself up on her hands knees, but she yipped as I shoved her back down flat to her tummy and straddled the backs of her thighs, holding her down to her bed with a strong hand on the nape of her neck as I felt my hunger for her growing monstrous.

'Lay flat, sweetheart, and put your legs together and cross your ankles,' I said in a low voice, my throat tight as my eyes were filled with the absurd goodness of the curves of her flanks and haunches burnished by the dawn light. I was driven wild by the feeling of her soft, sweet body moving, captive, under mine as she hastened to comply with my instructions.

'Kalani, you've been a really good girl this morning for me,' I said, still holding her securely while drinking in the electric touch of her skin under my hand as I caressed her body and prepared myself to finish taking her.

'Thank you, Mr. Stevenson,' she whispered, 'I want you to feel really good after having me.'

'Can you arch your back and lift your butt up, and offer me your vagina like a sweet girl?'

She instantly obeyed, and gave me a spectacular view as she did her best to present her girl parts to me to enjoy.

I was obsessed with how much richer and darker the coloration of her genitals was than the rest of her body, and her vulva was a gorgeous, gooey mess of creamy white girl cum. I spread it around with my fingers, working her own lubrication deeper into all the folds and secret bits of her private parts, and pulled her cheeks apart to inspect deep inside her dark, pink, swollen insides. She tried hard to be good and hold still so I could explore her body to my satisfaction, but she squirmed and whimpered in spite of herself as I played with her sensitive cunny, and I knew it was time.

'Alright cutie, I'm going to make myself feel good with your body for a few minutes, and then I'm going to orgasm in your mouth. I want you to swallow my semen like a good girl-can you do that for me?'

I couldn't drag my eyes from the beautiful, bedraggled mess that was the girl's pussy, but I felt her nod emphatically under my hand as I held her head down, and I raised myself up, aimed my cock at the sloppy opening into her exquisite body, and plunged myself home into her.

I'd pulled her soft gray cami top down earlier to access her breasts, and it was still around her midsection. Supporting myself with a hand on her headboard, I released her neck and took hold of her camisole, choking up on it to make a convenient handle where it wrapped around her waist, and now I drove powerfully into her, dropping myself from above and ramming her with most of my bodyweight, using her top to pull her even deeper onto me and prevent her from escaping.

I accentuated each thrust with a little extra pop, and along with a wet, squishy 'smack, smack, smack' made by her grooling pussy with every pounding stroke, I was gratified by the adorable squeak she let out each time my cock bottomed out in her and drove the air from her body; the shadows danced festively in the room as her sparkle lights on her headboard shook from my barrage.

Her arms flailed across the sheets as she sought some way to stabilize herself against my onslaught, and as I came close to exploding due to the overwhelming goodness of her little body, she came a third time with an interminable shudder and a high-pitched wail of 'please, please, please, please, pleeeeeeease daddy...'

I leapt off of her onto the floor, pulling her head around and aiming my cock at her mouth.

'Open up, precious girl,' I growled, all hallmarks of a civilized human having been consumed in my copulatory maelstrom, 'That a girl, show me your tongue, Kalani-stick it out. That's right. I'm going to cum in your mouth, and I want you to swallow it and give me a sweet smile, alright?'

She nodded, her eyes wide, and reached the tip of her pink, wet tongue out to try to lick the very head of my swollen penis. Using all the control I could muster, I brushed her hair from her eyes, gently but firmly took her beautiful face in my hand, and unleashed an extraordinary series of ejaculatory shots into her waiting mouth. Long, powerful jets of semen poured into her, and I nearly dropped to the floor as if I'd been struck between the eyes as my body released its precious payload into this beautiful female, draining me of all life.

There was so much semen that Kalani was forced to gasp for air and begin swallowing before I was even done emptying my testicles into her, and several shots laced across her nose and cheek before she managed to hungrily get her mouth back over my cock and absorb the rest of my cum.

I took a moment kneeling on the floor and leaning against the bed to regather myself, and whispered a quiet, 'Holy fucking God. Sweet Jesus.'

Looking up, I saw Kalani sitting cross-legged on the bed, a comical look in her eye and her mouth tightly closed. I laughed, my entire body feeling as if it were floating away in its post-coital bliss.

'Baby girl, you're amazing,' I panted, putting a tender hand on her delicious bare thigh. 'Now listen, I know cum isn't your favorite thing, but can you be a good girl and swallow all of that for me, and give a sweet smile and a 'thank you' kiss?'

She nodded, and with great effort kept the straightest face she could as she gulped hard and took my semen into her belly. Her eyes watered just a bit, and she fought off a little heave, but then she proudly showed me her empty mouth and gave me a giant smile before wrapping her arms around my neck and kissing me.

'That's the best I've ever been able to do that, Mr. Stevenson,' she laughed triumphantly.

I congratulated her and agreed that she'd done great, and promised to note her improvement in my review.

I began reluctantly putting my clothes back on and preparing to head to work, when there was a knock on the door, and it was opened by a heavy-set bald fellow who appeared to be in his mid-forties, who looked a bit apologetic to see me there.

'I'm so sorry,' he said, 'I'm a little early, I think.'

'Not at all,' I answered, tying my shoes, 'I should apologize-I'm actually late, and I'll be right out of your way in just a moment.'

'Are you Mr. McDaniel?' Kalani asked from her bed, where she was lolling nakedly and freshly fucked.

'I am indeed,' the man replied, his eyes lighting up as he took her deliciousness in. 'Goodness, she's even more beautiful than her pictures.'

'I thought the exact same thing,' I laughed, 'and I promise you, she only gets better once you start playing with her. She's pretty special. Also, by the way, I saw that you were scheduled after me-I came in her mouth, so her pussy is still clean for you.'

'Well, YOU look like SHE did a good job, and thank you for the consideration,' the man chuckled. 'You did fuck her, though?'

I nodded.

'Excellent. I only have fifteen minutes, so since she's already well lubricated-cutie pie, come on over here and show me how you can get me ready with that lovely mouth of yours. I'll give your lovely little vagina a quick, hard fucking and be on my way, and you'll be able to get ready for school.'

As Kalani eagerly began her task, I grabbed my jacket, kissed her on the head and told her she was beautiful, and made my way back to the car in the fresh, energizing morning air.

It was going to be a great Monday.

12