How to Train Your Daughter Ch. 12b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He called out to her, his voice reaching from a distant shore.

'Miss Abigail, do you like sex?'

She felt as if she was in a perpetual free fall; her tummy wouldn't stop tumbling deliciously and her head spun and her breath came in gasps, but she tried to focus on Principal Darger's question and answer somewhat articulately.

'I do, sir...I do...I...I need it. Please, I need it...'

'Have you had very much of it, at your age?'

'No sir, not very much...mostly...mostly just the other day...but that was actually kind of a lot...'

Darger asked her what she meant, and she explained as best she could in her compromised state about the father-daughter party; he was quite interested in this, and asked a number of probing questions concerning the details of what she had experienced, and what the men did to her, while his fingers continued slowly, torturously exploring her vagina to monitor her increasing arousal.

He was pleased to observe that she became ever more of a mess between her legs as she recalled the ways her body had been enjoyed by the four men, and she almost had an orgasm as she described witnessing her own father have sex with the other girls, then surrender her, his own loving daughter, to the unyielding customs of their new home and watch in stern, silent approval as Mr. Stevenson fucked her very hard and ejaculated inside her as punishment for a moment of inadvertent impertinence.

Principal Darger nodded and said was pleased with everything she shared, as well as with the conscientious, obedient manner in which she worked to relate her story despite the obviously overwhelming emotional and sexual state into which it was further driving her.

'Good job, dear girl. I think you are going to do so well here with us in your new home. All of these strange and crazy-sounding feelings and desires you're having now are completely normal, and perfectly healthy, and that is why we've worked so hard to build a society that nurtures those needs and impulses you're discovering since your party. You said you didn't used to think about sex overmuch, but you have had sexual urges for quite some time, and now they just seem far stronger and more concrete, is that true?'

Abigail nodded. Like all girls, she'd long had strange flashes of desire that seemed incongruous or even distasteful in addition to her more 'normal' fantasies, even from a young age.

One Christmas, she'd leapt up to hug her uncle, and had been suddenly flooded with a vivid, utterly unexpected heat and desire for him to flip her around and stick his penis inside her that was only matched in intensity by the flood of confusion and shame that immediately accompanied the wild, groundless vision, and she'd had to run to her room to clean herself between her legs, cumming in a shame-filled little orgasm as she did, and unable to look her poor, puzzled uncle in the eye for the rest of the holiday.

Another time, while grocery shopping with her mother, she saw an older, perhaps not very attractive man, and had a visceral vision of her mother giving her to him, and of struggling to take his knobbly old cock into her throat as he held her head tightly until he came in her mouth right there by the stacks of oranges and peaches, in front of everyone in the store; and despite the horror of the idea, she'd found herself suddenly and inexplicably soaking through her panties in befuddled arousal as he watched her walk by, holding her mother's hand.

'Why is it that you almost never acted on those urges, Miss Abigail?'

She bit her bottom lip pensively for a moment, first considering the true reason, then debating how truthful to be in her answer; ultimately, she knew a frank honesty was her only option, and she plunged forward into the breach, her knuckles turning white as she gripped the hem of her skirt to her tummy.

'I...I didn't want to be thought a...thought a...a slut, sir.'

To her surprise, this admission was met by twin gasps of horror and disbelief from Principal Darger and Mr. Desilva.

'Dear girl, that is so sad to hear,' Principal Darger said, genuine sorrow in his voice. 'You could never be any such thing, and no one will ever use such a horrible word to describe you here; I'm so glad your father chose to move you and your family to our little town.

'Everything you're feeling and wanting is completely lovely and good and natural. Your life of training that you will undergo now that you live here is designed to help you to embrace and celebrate those urges, because they exist as part of your most important and fundamental purpose as a young girl.

'When you are being trained by an eligible man, I want you to imagine you're a girl in early human history—barely more than a lithe, furry, vibrant little primate exploring the mysterious forests and the sun-drenched plains, foraging for all manner of exotic and delicious fruits and berries, and always following her instincts and her sharp nose for pleasure.

'This girl does what is interesting to her, or what feels good to her, or what makes her happy, with no consideration of shame or embarrassment or fear; she is naturally extremely brave and inquisitive, and knows that every adult male wants dearly to mate with her, and she with them.

'If you imagine being this ancient and innocent girl, and let your deepest, simplest instincts be your guide, I promise you'll do no wrong here, and your training will be exciting and stimulating, and will enrich every part of your life.'

Abigail's eyes fairly welled as she listened to the headmaster's words, and she was filled with a desire greater and clearer than anything she'd ever felt. Principal Darger smiled at her kindly, and spoke softly.

'If you listen carefully to what your body is telling you, what would you like to do...right at this moment, Miss Abigail?'

She glanced from him to Mr. Desilva, then back again, a wild hope filling her breast, a rosy glow filling her cheeks, and a fresh flush of moisture filling her cunny.

'I can do...anything I want, Principal Darger?'

'Anything your body is telling you it wants to do, young lady.'

Slowly, as if in a dream, as if underwater, her eyes locked on Mr. Desilva's dashing figure where he leaned comfortably against Principal Darger's heavy oaken desk, his spotless white rolled-up shirtsleeves filled with his densely muscled arms as he crossed them in front of himself and a patient, enchanted twinkle behind his mustache and sexy glasses, Abigail pulled her panties the rest of the way down and stepped free of them, unzipping her skirt as well and letting it fall to the floor about her ankles.

Clad only in her unbuttoned blouse and her scanty bra, her pert, pink nipples pointing the way through the cool air of the office, she walked to him while Principal Darger, a pleased smile on his face as he helped yet another young girl step into her purpose with joy and willingness, watched her full, creamy round buttocks swing deliciously beneath the tail of her whispering blouse as she passed through the golden late afternoon sunbeams streaming through the window.

She had started full of a burst of confidence and purpose, but as she drew closer to the object of her day's every desire, the sheer boldness of what she was doing began to dawn on her, and she slowed up a little as she came near, the scent of his aftershave filling her nostrils with a heady musk and causing the hairs on the back of her neck and the nape of her pussy to tingle in an instinctive thrill of danger and transgressive delight.

Ryan was riveted; he'd fallen quite hard for the sweet girl as he'd shepherded her through the full day of strange and intimate activities, and the fact that the wary, gentle little creature was coming to him now, of her own accord, to offer herself to him in some way, was a deeply touching sign of the trust he'd sought to build with her.

His cock began to fill his trousers, his erection swelling and bulging as it hung, caught pointing downward in the leg of his slacks, as Abigail paused, her eyes filled with his trim form, and knelt in front of him.

Slowly, tentatively, her heart in her throat and beating like a drum, she reached out her delicate hand and traced the rapidly thickening lines of his penis through his fine gray trousers.

Ryan lurched inwardly at her touch, his desire for her becoming almost too much to bear, but he controlled himself in order to allow her to play out her fantasy at her own pace as part of the lesson she was receiving from Principal Darger, and with a deep, shuddering breath he uncrossed his arms and leaned back with his hands on the desk, opening his posture and proffering himself more explicitly to her explorations.

Abigail was entranced by the feel and sight of his partial erection beneath the silky Italian wool; his firm, girthy meatiness led down to a clearly visible head that sprang to relief under the draping fabric, and she brought both her hands to bear, becoming more and more aroused and cooing softly under her breath as she sweetly caressed and gently squeezed him, fascinated by the tantalizing promises of pleasure that even just the hint of this penis whispered so irresistibly to her.

She knew what she wanted now, but still unsure how literally Principal Darger had been speaking when he'd encouraged her to follow her instincts, she looked up at Mr. Desilva with question in her eyes, then to Principal Darger, and back again.

Both men nodded reassuringly, and Mr. Desilva held her cheek lightly in his big hand, drawing his thumb gently along the line of her temple and back over her ear, and smiled as Principal Darger confirmed his previous encouragement.

'Yes, Miss Abigail. Anything.'

This was a whole new world for the beautiful young girl from the provinces, and with an overwhelming sense of delight, she found herself unzipping Mr. Desilva's—yes, she said to herself disbelievingly, actually unzipping the actual Mr. Desilva's—trousers, exposing his toned stomach and the tactile sprinkling of peppery fuzz that led further down with every centimeter of zipper until she reached his well-groomed pubic hair, and the root of his dark cock where it plunged further into the darkness of his pant leg.

Carefully, completely absorbed now in her task, she reached down into the warmth of that darkness, grasped his silky meatiness in her small hand with a shuddering thrill, and pulled it free.

He was even longer than she'd thought, and it seemed that she pulled forever before his penis tumbled heavily from his trousers, quickly becoming more erect in the light of day and the adoring gaze of Miss Abigail, who squealed a little in spite of herself at its beauty.

Somewhat naturally, given her upbringing, even in her rare indulgent moments of sexual fantasy as she'd grown up she hadn't spent a lot of time thinking about penises, specifically; and she certainly hadn't had the benefit of attending special classes with the other girls at her old school devoted to learning and mastering the many different varieties of penises, like girls here did, which would have doubtless helped her to form a stronger sense of which types of the male organ she responded most strongly to.

Even at the father-daughter party, her impressions of each man's member had tended to run together and had been overwhelmed by the rest of that day's shocking events; this was the first time in her young life that she felt herself becoming infatuated by a specific cock, and she didn't really know how to process it.

Mr. Desilva's penis was workmanlike and efficient, with a balance of proportion and color that spoke for some reason to the deepest reaches of her DNA; and though she couldn't articulate it, she knew she wanted it, and badly, in a manner far beyond simple explanations.

Sweetly cradling his heavy testicles in her fingers, his shaft rising stronger and straighter each second, she brought her lips slowly to the base of his penis, and was amazed to feel her mouth literally begin to water as kissed him daintily, the soft skin of his cock feeling so very good against her moist lips.

She brushed her kisses gently up his shaft, and then slid her hands upward to grip his stiffening length in both her fists. As she gave him a delicious squeeze, Mr. Desilva groaned a low growl of surprised pleasure, and a great drop of pure, crystal-clear precum spilled forth from the glistening head of his penis and ran down over her fingers; she thought she'd never seen anything so beautiful and wild, and without thinking, she extended her pink, wet tongue and licked it up.

The taste sent electric shivers of the most base pleasure she'd ever experienced coursing through her body and brain; she could barely get her head around the extraordinary reality that she, always a sweet, well-behaved, civilized, intelligent, and refined young girl, was here now on her knees in her principal's office, practically naked, thirstily drinking a strange man's bodily fluids straight from his penis.

She had planned to try to give him what she imagined to be an alluring, sophisticated blow job, but as she took the head of his member into her mouth and began to suck daintily on it, she was quickly overrun by her own instinctive, inarticulate need to have it, to make it hers, to convince Mr. Desilva, by the sheer boundless fury of her aching need for this beautiful sexual organ, that he should use it on her, and in the severest manner possible.

She found herself worshipping it, rubbing her cheeks and lips and forehead against its strong shaft and soft warm skin, like a cat begging for attention, until the precum streaming from the little hole in its sculpted head was smeared across her face in myriad shimmering, pearlescent fairy trails.

Deeply in heat now, and with few remaining scraps of higher-order cognition left in her cerebrum as her mating instincts boarded like a rowdy gang of privateers and decisively took the helm, she tried to fit as much of Mr. Desilva's delicious penis into her mouth as she could, and was disheartened to find that despite her enthusiasm, her inexperienced reach still exceeded her young throat's grasp, and she could only take about half of it before choking, despite desperately, unreasonably, wanting his entire length inside her.

Her disappointment quickly turned to exhilaration, however, as Mr. Desilva, sensing what she wanted, placed a hand on the back of her head and began firmly exploring the deeper regions of her willing, virginal esophagus with the head of his hard cock, paying little mind to her reflexive gurgles and whimpers and her watering eyes that began to streak the small bit of mascara—her only makeup—that she'd painstakingly applied to her long lashes this morning in a sweet and innocent effort to make a good impression on her first day at school.

After a few minutes Mr. Desilva, growing dangerously close to a very badly needed orgasm, released her head and allowed her to resume her snuffling, nuzzling ministrations as he let her continue riding her own rising frenzy of sexual need, and he took a deep breath, calmed himself, and caressed her cheek and toyed pleasantly with her sensitive nipples while she played delightedly with her new favorite thing.

While Ryan had kept Abigail occupied attempting to survive her first rough deep throating, Principal Darger had taken the opportunity to review her file in more detail, and he walked around his desk to take a place next to Ryan leaning against it, Abigail's folder open in his hand, and admonished her not to stop what she was doing on his account, but to look at him while he talked without taking her mouth and hands from Mr. Desilva's penis.

'You're doing such a wonderful job, Miss Abigail, and I'm confident you'll progress well in your training here at Stonewall Academy. Looking at Dr. Andrew's notes here, I see we have two final tasks to complete, and then I'll be able to clear you in good faith to join the rest of your fellow students.

'Firstly, Dr. Andrew did not have time this morning to complete your depth check. This is essential for the safety of girls like yourself who are eligible for training while enrolled at Stonewall; we must verify that you can take a full length of erect penis into your vagina, at some significant degree of force, without injury or undue pain, before we release you to the vigorous lessons our teaching staff will doubtless have planned for you.

'Mr. Desilva is clearly endowed with a rather larger-than-average member, and so he is ideally and fortuitously equipped to perform this test on you for the purposes of your student file.'

Abigail's eyes grew wide with anticipation at this news, and she redoubled her oral efforts on Mr. Desilva's penis to try and show him how ready she was for him to test her vagina with it.

Ryan smiled thinly, his gaze intensifying as he grew ever more hungry to take the sweet girl. As she continued to suck and lick about his cock, he unbuttoned and removed his shirt, fairly tearing it from his broad shoulders in his eagerness as he revealed his abs rippling beneath his tanned skin; and a few dark veins wending their sensuous way down his lower stomach to feed robust circulation to his cock beckoned irresistibly for Abigail's fingers to trace their serpentine enticement.

'Secondly, because you have not had the benefit of the frequent training lessons that a girl must receive after her deflowering for the health of her body and mind, Dr. Andrew has prescribed here that you receive a minimum of two seminal loads each day.

'It is essential that after your young vagina has first been penetrated, it must be regularly stimulated, stretched, and yes, even occasionally pounded, in order to keep your insides strong and vibrant and healthy.

'Likewise, after the inner walls of your vaginal canal and your cervix have been bathed with semen for the first time, they require consistent, voluminous applications of men's cum to maintain their tone and elasticity.

'Keep in mind that biologically speaking, at your age your body is in an urgent quest to be bred and impregnated right now. Since in our modern age we have no interest in you becoming pregnant this young, with all your schooling and life still ahead of you; and because you actually cannot, due to the contraceptive you are required to take until you're married, the inseminations you undergo as part of your training are, in a very real sense, frustrating to your body, since none of them will result in your impregnation.

'Your vagina will thus maintain a constant high, almost painfully intense desire for sexual contact as it seeks ever more desperately for more and more sperm in its natural efforts to propagate the species with your excellent genes, and this need must be properly, of only ever temporarily, sated by frequent couplings with experienced, well-trained eligible men.

'You'll soon find that the daily deposits of sperm into your cunny will have a calming, head-clearing effect as well, and your studies and other pursuits will benefit greatly as your vagina starts to recover from the unfortunate and ill-advised deprivation it's undergone until now; and by a stroke of good fortune, Mr. Desilva and I will be able to provide your two seminal loads for today.'

Ryan raised the young girl to her feet and guided her unsteady steps to the couch, his cock aching with a beastly desire for her, and glistening and dripping with her sweet, bubbled saliva.

Laying her back upon the soft leather, he spread her legs and beheld her drooling cunny, lining up the head of his cock with her opening and gently rubbing it through the mass of creamy girl cum that spoke of how badly she needed to be bred right now, her giant eyes confirming the message in a glorious chorus of need as she beheld the man whom she'd wanted all day prepare now to take her for himself.