How to Train Your Daughter Ch. 12b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Mr. Desilva will now penetrate you, Miss Abigail, and will see his far he can fit his penis inside you. If you can only take a portion of his penis safely, we will measure how far you were able to get, and I will be making a note in your file that you may only be penetrated in your lessons to that depth.

'If you are able to successfully receive Mr. Desilva's entire penis, he will then test how firmly he is able to drive it into you without injury by repeatedly entering you and progressively increasing the force of his penetration with each successive entry until you cannot take anymore, or until he releases his semen inside you. Does that all make sense, Miss Abigail?'

Abigail nodded, and Mr. Desilva leaned down and gently, hungrily kissed her nipples as he entered her and pressed himself home.

She cried out in ecstasy, and arched and flailed as Ryan held her down and began reaming her out, the wet, sloppy sounds of his thrusts further inflaming his passion and causing him to redouble his efforts as the gorgeous young girl shuddered and shook in a nearly continuous orgasm.

As Coach Kendrick had hinted, her nubile vagina was exquisitely soft and inviting inside, and she gripped him so tightly that he felt as if they were no longer separate bodies, as if she were absorbing him completely into her fertile, velvety loins, as if, when he came, he would simply melt into her in a glorious wave of semen and desire.

She cried out again as Principal Darger admonished her to open her eyes like a good girl and look at Mr. Desilva as he trained her, and her urgent, moaning mantra of 'please, please, please, please,' rose louder and more desperate as she began to wail and thrash and call out for Mr. Desilva and her daddy.

Principal Darger chuckled and observed drily that there was a study group going on in the classroom across the hall from his office, and they'd probably appreciate some peace and quiet, but Ryan had anticipated his concern, and as Abigail's cries of his name peaked, he drove harder into her and fell upon her lips, smothering her ancient song in deep, voracious kisses as he nearly tore her apart with his cock.

'Well done, Miss Abigail,' she barely heard the distant voice of Principal Darger say, 'you are cleared for full-strength, advanced lessons here at Stonewall. Now try to hold still, dear girl, because now Mr. Desilva is going to give you your first dose of semen in your vagina for today.'

Ryan quite literally blacked out as he came; there was first a beautiful girl he was adoring as he gazed into her eyes and fucked her, and then all was silence and darkness and eternity.

He came to a second later in a supernova of light and sound to find his cock delivering rumbling blasts of his hot semen deep into Abigail's spasming, clenching vagina, her brilliant blue eyes welling with relief and reverence and satisfaction as she felt him deliver everything he had into her, and he nearly collapsed atop her as he struggled to find his feet and his head.

Shakily he pulled his cock from her body, a great gout of sperm spilling from her ravaged opening and onto the couch, and he dragged himself aside to let Darger have his turn with her.

Darger surveyed the timeless sight of the young girl shaking and trembling still from the intensity of her ordeal, so full of white, creamy semen that it poured now from her flushed, gently pulsating entrance, her hair a glorious burnished tangle and her mascara streaked across her cheeks, and he slid easily inside her well-spermed vagina to add his professional contribution to her physical and mental health, as was his duty as her headmaster.

Abigail was simply a mushy, incoherent mess now as Principal Darger enjoyed himself inside her; her mind was blown as she felt his penis slickly probing her cunny in a creamy sea of Mr. Desilva's cum, and she moaned and looked dazedly about for her teacher, her memories swimming in delicious aftershocks of his cock.

Ryan was only too happy to oblige her, and he knelt near her head, cradling it in his hand and smiling at her warmly as he inserted his softening penis between her thirsty lips.

Principal Darger had been delighted to see the intense connection between the two of them, and though he too was greatly attracted to Abigail's delightful little body, his was not as intense an arousal, and he spent several minutes pleasantly, rhythmically working her little cunny and savoring her mewling responses as she nursed sweetly on Ryan's cock, dutifully lapping up all the girl- and man cum that coated it and suckling tenderly on the soft, toothsome mouthful of his meat to ensure she coaxed all last drop of his semen into her waiting mouth, until Darger himself released his thick, gooey old-man sperm into her vagina to join Ryan's.

The men disentangled from the panting, trembling girl and dressed, assuring Abigail she could take a minute and not rush to get up; it was obvious this sort of thing was still very new for her, and they saw no reason to cut short her afterglow as she slowly came back down to earth on the big couch, her legs akimbo and her breathing shallow, her delicious little body covered in a sheen of sweat and cum.

Principal Darger retrieved a slip of paper from a pad on his desk, which read:

'I, (blank), have received training from (blank), and am exempt from the clean-panty requirement concerning uniform inspections for the rest of this day, dated: (blank).'

Staff Member Signature: (blank)

He had her add her shaky signature, explaining that while it was late in the day, she must carry the note with her at all times while on school grounds, since with two men's cum in her, there would be no reasonable way for her to prevent her panties from getting soiled as her cunny leaked it out over the next few hours.

Just then, the final bell of the day rang, and the intercom on the desk buzzed as well.

'Principal Darger,' the cheery, staticky voice of his secretary crackled over the speaker, 'there is a Mr. Levi Miller here to pick up his daughter, Abigail Miller, to take her home. He's not sure where she is.'

Principal Darger pressed the button on the intercom.

'Ah, excellent, Miss Rebecca—send him in, please. We've just finished up Miss Abigail's enrollment examinations, as a matter of fact.'

The door opened and Abigail's father walked in, surveying the situation with surprise, his daughter splayed naked and glistening on the couch with a fuzzy smile on her adorably draggled face, in front of two men who evidently had reason to both be re-knotting their neckties at this very moment.

He chuckled, his gaze appreciatively taking in her newly groomed vagina, its fresh icing of her girlish nectar delectably complimenting her dark, thick fur and giving it a sweet shimmer.

'Hi, sweetheart. How was your first day at school?'