How to Train Your Mother - Lesson 02

Story Info
More of mother's training, critical skills for pleasing me.
4.6k words
4.65
56.9k
71

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spr1987
spr1987
700 Followers

*** This is a continuation of my Fall From Grace - A Mother's Story series. After successfully breaking the resistance of my selfish, self centered, cruel mother, it is now time to train her to be the mother I want her to be. I figured since I have the chance to train her into whatever I want, why stop at just "loving and supportive", when I can take her all the way to "always available mommy slut"? In lesson one, I discussed creating the environment to learn. In this lesson, I will take her further and evaluate the limits of her ability and willingness to learn. I hope you enjoy her journey ***

Lesson 2: Finding mother's limits.

I have been very successful in business, because I follow two basic rules. One, is expect the best, but plan for the worst. Two, always be prepared to exploit the unexpected. Please bear with me as I explain how this applies to my currently evolving relationship with my mother. She was always an overbearing, hateful bitch to me, when I was a child. However, I always wanted more, but I planned for this to not change, and I built my life around getting away as soon as possible. With regard to the unexpected, you can imagine how surprised I was when she showed up at my door, destitute, desperate, and primed for exploitation.

Until that time, I hadn't really ever thought of my mother in a sexual way. Yes, she is, and always has been, extremely attractive, with a curvy body, that oozes sexuality. However, she had always been such a hateful person, who treated everyone around her with such disdain, that it was difficult to imagine her as an appealing sexual partner. This changed in an instant, when I recognized how close to being emotionally and intellectually broken, her sudden destitute situation made her. Upon recognizing this, I immediately formed a plan to exploit this, once in a lifetime opportunity.

All of my first steps, centered around creating the desire to learn, in my mother's mind. Many people misunderstand the true nature of Dominance and submission. There is no true submission in someone, who is forced or beaten into submission. True submission is given freely. Of course, there are many ways that a Dominant person can create the conditions, under which a naturally submissive man or woman, can come to realize their true nature, and give into it. If you wish to follow my mother's journey to this point, I invite you to read about her fall from grace, and the beginning of her rise back up from rock bottom. All of that, formed the foundation for her future training. That was my process for creating the desire to learn.

I am not afraid to admit, I had no idea how quickly and how thoroughly, she would take to our new relationship. She showed me a sexuality and an almost aggressive need to please me sexually. In my defense, she was so cold and disdainful before, it was impossible to imagine her becoming such a sexually responsive and passionate woman. This forced me to have to really reevaluate my plan for exploiting this amazing success.

A significant element for successful exploitation of an opportunity, is managing your own expectations. It is easy to get "giddy with success" and miss greater opportunities or push too far, turning success into failure. So, to really exploit my mother's apparent sexual compliance, I have to test her limits. I have to see how far she is wiling to go. This is a delicate dance because most people do not understand their own desires and limits. Some think they are more bold than they really are, and they become scared and disappointed by some of the things they try. Others, are surprised at the things they enjoy and can't get enough, constantly pushing their own limits.

My mother's experiences at the mall, finding herself so overcome with desire, that she had to masturbate loudly, in the dressing room at Victoria's Secret, showed me that she was clearly the latter. When we went to the mall, she was full of shame and apprehension, but the more aroused she got, the more arousal she seemed to need. I knew at that point, that I could push her faster and more urgently, than I would have before seeing this. I didn't see this before, because she had been so sexually deprived and repressed for so long. Now that she has had her first taste of this drug, I have to make sure I can manage her addiction. Because she clearly showed signs of a sexual addiction, which I will enjoy managing. With her, my challenge will be maintaining an appropriate pace, to make sure that she doesn't push herself too fast, and put herself in situations, that she scares herself off.

There are worse problems, than having to make sure your mother doesn't launch herself into a sexually destructive spiral, taking you along for the ride. Yes, it would be a wild, exciting ride, but it is a one way trip. I prefer a wild ride, full of sexual exploration, that never ends.

I start my exploration of her limits, by provoking emotional responses. I want to provoke positive and negative responses. This way I get a balanced assessment of her progress. I started this by confronting her previous statements on dressing like a slut, and on particular sexual acts like sucking cock and anal sex. By enticing her into these offensive acts, then confronting her previously, strongly held opposition, this forces her to question all of her other strongly held oppositions. It allows me to lead her into other sexual acts, that she would not have previously considered. It is also a HUGE turn on messing with my mother's head while she is sucking my cock.

The first time I see her really enjoying the act of sucking my cock, I tell her, "Hey, I thought you hated sucking cock. You told me it is a disgusting act, but you seem to really be enjoying the feel and taste of my cock in your mouth right now. What is different? Is it no longer a disgusting and demeaning act, that only whores with no self respect do? Or are you now a whore with no self respect? I love the look on her face. She is shocked and wants to fight back, but the evidence is clear. She has my cock in her mouth, stroking my balls with one hand, while teasing her naked, wet pussy with her other hand. I see her expression turn from shock, to embarrassment, her face and chest reddening.

Then the most important change occurs, her expression changes to acceptance. I can see the slight grin form and a peaceful look come across her face. It is like she is realizing that her whole life was a lie and this is exactly where she was meant to be, at my feet with my cock in her mouth. I stroke her hair and cheek as I smile down on her and tell her, "That's right, you are exactly where you belong. You spent so long denying it, but now you know that you ARE one of those whores with no self respect."

Then I needle her, to challenge her competitive nature, teasing her that she clearly loves sucking cock, but that she is not very good at it. I see her thinking, "Oh YEAH??? Well, it is game ON now," as she doubles down on her efforts to suck my cock. I quickly grab a handful of her hair and pull her up off my cock, telling her, "It is not a question of your desire and enthusiasm. You clearly love it and want to please me. The thing is, you are not very experienced at it and you don't know your way around a cock. Now slow down an do as I tell you."

"Take my cock in your hands like it is the most precious thing you have ever seen. I want to see you look at it, as if it is worthy of praise. Don't rush. Look at it and let me know that you understand that you have to prove to me, that you are worthy of this big cock." I emphasis my words "this big cock" by slapping it on top of her head with each word. I love the look on her face as she hears and feels the THUNK of my heavy cock on her head. I also see her expression transform, as she starts to really appreciate the size and desirability of my cock, as she focuses on it in my hand.

"Good," I tell her, "You are a quick learner. You really do see how precious my cock is, don't you? Now take it in your hands. Hold your hands like you are praying, but with my big cock between them. Show me how you pray to your new God. She me how you truly worship a cock."

She takes it in her hands as I instructed. I love the gentleness of her hands around my cock. She is holding it, like it is a treasure she is afraid to damage. She has an expression of wonder, like she is seeing my cock for the very first time.

"Now, kiss the head of my cock. Run your soft lips over the smooth head of my cock. Lick it lightly. Taste the saltiness of my pre-cum. Feel how slick it is as you run it around my smooth cock head with your tongue. Show my cock that you are worthy, to take it into your whore mouth. Ask it politely for permission to suck it," I instruct her.

As she complies, I love the feeling of her hands, and lips, and tongue on my sensitive cock, but what I love more, is the feeling of her giving herself over to my cock. It is like she is sacrificing herself on the alter of my cock. I notice she has her eyes closed and I know that it is because she is truly appreciating the moment, of giving her body, her mind, and her very soul to my cock.

I see that she is ready, so I push her more, saying, "I see that you understand now. You know that you belong to me and my cock now. You understand that your old life of selfishness is over. You understand that you have a rare opportunity to become a new and better person, one dedicated to pleasing someone other than yourself. You understand that you can not be happy, unless you are making me happy. You understand that our happiness and pleasure are intertwined from now on. As you please me, you please yourself. As you make me happy, you make yourself happy. You understand that we are ONE. In a way, you are dedicating yourself to being my wife, as well as my mother. If you accept this, take my cock into your mouth and show me how this makes you feel."

She does not hesitate for a second. She takes my cock into her mouth, but she does not gobble it like a hungry animal, like she did earlier. I can feel care, and gentleness, and, a true desire to please. I can feel love. She is making love to my cock with her mouth. My GOD, she is a fast learner when she wants to be. I do not want to break the mood, by complimenting her. I know instinctively, that she feels how right this is. I can tell that she is feeling a connection to me trough my cock in her mouth, that is so overwhelmingly powerful, that she will want this over and over again.

As much as I want this moment to last forever, I know that I have to push her further and harder, to make sure she doesn't get complacent, and so that she will truly appreciate this feeling of blissful pleasure. This appreciation will ensure that she will always try her hardest, in order to be allowed to feel that blissful satisfaction again.

"OK, time to move on," I say, as I pull my cock from her mouth. I love the look of loss and sorrow I see on her face, as she realizes her prize is now gone. I also love how quickly the look on her face changes, as I tell her, "Now, we will cover ass fucking." I use this course description, rather than say "anal sex" because I want her to really feel the jarring transition of topics. Knowing that anal sex is another of the sexual acts she previously considered dirty and beneath her, I want to cover it in close proximity to her feelings of blissful pleasure. This way, even if she doesn't get over her preconceived judgement of it, she will do it willingly, just for the hope of getting back, that feeling of blissful pleasure. II do this to reinforce her first lesson, where I trained into her, the close tie between trying hard and getting rewards.

"OK, now get on your hands and knees. I want to see your big heavy tits hanging under you. I want to see your full round ass, sticking out. I want you to look and feel every part, the whore that you are mom. Seeing the look of lust suddenly cloud her eyes, I knew that I played this right. She clearly has a need to be showed and told what a slut she is. She wants to think of herself as above all of the baser instincts, but I have seen in the last week, that she reacts with such strong sexual responses, when called out on it. And call her out I do, "Now spread your knees apart, really open that wet pussy, so I can see it glisten with how fucking aroused you are.

I actually hear her gasp, and moan, as she obeys. I see that my guess was right, her pussy is almost dripping, she is so wet. I walk up behind her and trace my finger along her wet swollen slit. I feel her whole body shiver and she moans again. I walk around her rolling her wetness between my finger and thumb, telling her, "My GOD you are wet mom. Just look at your cunt juices on my fingers." She can't help herself, she looks over to see. I take this opportunity to smear her juices over her lips and under her nose. I can see that she immediately reacts to the smell of her pussy and she can almost taste it on her lips. I push my wet fingers into her mouth. She licks and sucks my fingers without a second thought.

"Mmmm, you really like the taste of your desperate, needy cunt, don't you mom? I love the way you suck it off my fingers like you need it to survive. Don't worry mom, you will be tasting your pussy a lot, from now on. And if you are a very good girl, I will be tasting it a lot also." She blushes and smiles, as she remembers the explosive orgasm I gave her with my mouth recently.

As she is relishing her taste, I dip my fingers back into her wet pussy and I fuck them in a few times, getting them good and slick. Then I push them down and start to coat her tight ass hole with her wetness. I love the way she JUMPS at the first touch of my fingers on her sensitive, tight ring. "Just relax mom. Let your self enjoy the feeling of my fingers teasing your ass hole. Mmmm, I can see that you are enjoying it... Don't deny it you whore," I tell her.

I am tracing lightly and I start to pull my fingers back, so that they are barely even touching her. I feel her relax and enjoy the sensation. I even see her start to push her butt back, trying to increase the contact on her sensitive butt hole. As she is pushed back fully, and I see her tight butt hole begin to flower open, I push my finger into it... gently... anticipating her natural reaction to clench around it, when she realizes it has penetrated her. I enjoy how her butt hole CLENCHES around my finger. I do not move it. I just let her get used to the feeling, as she clenches and releases over and over, around my finger. Then, when I feel her clenching subside, I push my finger deeper into her. I hear her GASP again. I hold my finger inside her until I feel her relax and start to gently push back, trying to move my finger inside her. Now I know she is ready.

"Mmmm, you like that finger inside you don't you, you naughty girl? You like my finger fucking your ass, don't you? Mmmmm, just wait until I get my big thick cock up inside you." I feel her clench around my finger hearing my words. I know the fear she must have, thinking about my big thick cock tearing her apart. "I know what you are thinking mom, it is so big and thick, it will tear you apart, yes? Don't worry. Remember, you already had it inside your ass. I know it was very painful, but that was because I was still very angry and resentful toward you, and I wanted to really hurt you. We are past that now. Now, I want only love and pleasure for you. Now, I will teach you how pleasurable it can be, to have your ass filled by someone who loves you, and wants nothing more than to please you.

"Do you trust me mom? Do you want me to continue? Do you want to enjoy feeling your son's cock deep inside your ass?"

"Yes," she says in a whisper.

"Good girl," I tell her very softly and gently, "now push your butt back like you were doing with my finger. As you push back, push inside like you are trying to go to the bathroom." Now I am intentionally using less coarse language, to establish the shift to loving and supportive, from demanding and domineering. I can feel the shift in her reactions, as she does what I say. She pushes right back onto my waiting cock. She doesn't even clench in reaction when the thick head of my cock makes first contact with her sensitive butt hole. I do not push. I wait for her.

She starts to push back more insistently, getting used to the feeling of my cock pushing against her tight ring, how it feels pushing her open. I feel her push back and then pull off my cock. I love every second of her learning the feel of my cock as it pushes into her. I am in no hurry. I know that the lessons she learns right now, will determine how much she enjoys anal sex and how much she craves it in the future. I wish I had thought to do this in front of a mirror, because I so want to see the looks on her face, as she gets used to the feelings and sensations inside her, as she slowly fucks herself on my cock.

And fuck herself, she does. I don't even think she realizes that she has started to push back faster and harder onto my hard cock. I feel her rolling her hips around to feel how this changes the sensations my cock cause inside her. I feel it and see it immediately, when she finds that spot inside her, that when my cock presses against it, jolts of electric pleasure shoot through her. I love the way she gasps and moans. I love the knowledge, that she has just convinced herself that she can REALLY get to like THIS.

"Mmmm, that feels so good mom. You feel it too, don't you? Do you like the feel of your son's big thick cock inside your ass mommy?" I emphasize "mommy" to drive home the reality of the situation. Not only is she clearly enjoying having a cock shoved up her ass, but she is enjoying the feeling of her SON'S cock shoved up her ass.

"GODDD YESSSS," she moans out in a hoarse voice, way louder than she had intended, I think. However, I can see that she is WAY past caring. She emphasizes her need for more, by bucking back hard and fast, driving my cock deeper into her.

I grab her hips with both hands and stop her. It is taking a LOT of strength to hold her back from impaling herself on my cock. She looks back and I see a desperate look of need on her face. I can't help but reinforce my control of her sexual satisfaction so I tell her, "If you want this cock fucking your whore ass... if You NEED this big cock fucking DEEP into your whore ass... You have to ask me nicely..."

I love the look of confusion on her face as she tries to remember how to form words and thoughts. Ppplease... please let me have your cock inside me... Please give me what I need.... please fuck my whore ass... PLEASE...."

I give her a BIG satisfied grin and push inside her in one smooth but insistent motion. I feel the wind pushed from her lungs, as she exhales audibly. I hold myself deep inside her. I feel her so tight around my cock. I reach up and cup her full heavy tits with my hands. I feel her nipples harden against my palms. I weigh them and squeeze and roll them around in my hands, as I keep my cock absolutely still, buried all the way inside her. Knowing how sensitive her nipples are, I tease and pull and twist them. I am associating this feeling of my cock completely inside her, with pleasure I know is overwhelming for her. I am rewarded by feeling and hearing her breathing get ragged, as she almost pants in excitement.

I release one tit, so that I can reach down and tease and trace her oversensitive pussy and clit. She literally JUMPS at my touch and moans LOUDLY. I continue to stimulate her nipples and clit, driving her to the point of no control. I feel her imminent orgasm. I push her over the edge and love the feeling of her cumming with my cock buried deep inside her ass. She loves the feeling of cumming so hard with my cock buried deep inside her ass. I exploit this connection of her orgasm with my cock in her ass, by slowly starting to move again.

spr1987
spr1987
700 Followers
12