How to Train Your Mother - Lesson 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I start to fuck in and out of her in slow deliberate strokes, keeping her orgasm going as I continue to stimulate her nipples and clit. I want to make her ride this orgasm right up to the point that I make her orgasm from my fucking of her ass. I want her not to be able to know where one ends and the other begins. I want to feed her sex addict mind, to associate the strong orgasms, with an overwhelming need to have my cock inside her ass.

I don't have to guess when this happens. I see her whole body LOCK UP, as she SCREAMS a silent scream, and then her arms give out and she falls face forward to the floor. Luckily, I react quickly and use my grip on her tit, to lower her to the floor, so that she doesn't hurt herself. I follow her down, keeping my cock embedded inside her the whole time. I lie on top of her enjoying the feeling of her deep breathing against my chest, as I feel her constantly squeezing and releasing around my cock. My intent was to teach her how much pleasure anal sex could be. I never realized I would learn just as much as her. I already loved good anal sex, but now, I think I elevated it to a religious act. I think mom and I will be finding religion a LOT from now on.

Not wanting to let a good teaching moment go by, I tell mom, "See, now THAT is what anal sex can and should be. It is not as dirty and nasty as you thought, is it? You came so FUCKING hard mom. I am impressed. That was the best anal sex I have ever had. In fact, I believe that was the best fuck I ever had PERIOD. How does that feel mom, knowing that you are her son's best ever fuck?"

I can tell that I have profoundly affect her. She is silent and pensive. I can feel her reach her hands under her body One grabs my hand on her breast and SQUEEZES it around her breast. Her other hand closes over my hand on her pussy, and she does the same with that one. There is something very intimate about us holding her most private areas together. It is not sexual at this moment. It is loving and almost protective.

She holds my hands like that for a few minutes and then finally breaks her silence. "I can't put into words how it feels to hear you say that I am your best fuck ever. I have not had many sexual experiences, and definitely none that were the product of love. So, saying that you are my best fuck ever, doesn't say a whole lot. But know, that it is true. Everything you have done to me, everything that you made me do, or more correctly, made me want you to do me... it has all been so overwhelming. I want to laugh and cry and profess my undying love every time you make me feel like THIS. But all of that pales in comparison to hearing you tell me that I am your best ever. I know that you have had a lot more experience and have been with so many more partners than me, so I am thrilled and proud to know that mommy is the best.

I know she said "mommy" just to tease me back for earlier, but it REALLY makes my mind and body react. My cock that was softening and pulling slowly from her ass, is now hardening and growing again.

Feeling this, her whole body shivers and she says, "My GOD... You are insatiable. Give your mother a break. I am not as young as you and I think I need a couple minutes to enjoy this cuddling.

I respond, "Don't worry mom. School is out for now. Your training is over for today. We can just enjoy the feeling of each other's bodies, as we bask in this moment. Well, for now. I have SOOOO many other things I need to train you on... You are pretty fucking amazing, but if I am going to make you into the most fuckable mom on the block, we have our work cut out for us..."

The feeling of her trying to bend around so she can hit me, as we both laugh hysterically, is priceless. I look forward to so many more of these priceless moments with my mother... my lover.

*** I hope you enjoyed this lesson as much as my mother did. I hope you will stay tuned to see what else she has to learn. As always, I welcome your thoughts and ideas. ***

12