How to Train Your Orkhai Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bobbing back and forth on the squirming human's shaft, she nearly took the whole thing before she hummed arousedly, mismatched eyes seeking out the perplexed human's, savouring the way his face tensed up in pleasure, moans escaping his lips. Clearly, she was doing something right judging by how intense his reactions were compared to Amal's!

Still... Tarai felt like she was missing something that she was almost ashamed to admit to having enjoyed so much from the drow. Intensifying her pace just a bit, she watched his legs tremble, the human trying to say something but failing as the pleasure apparently rendered his tongue numb. Relenting after a few long moments, the orkhai finally drew back until the spitshined rod left her mouth with a pop, the sound of which seemed incredibly loud to her in the otherwise quiet room. Her hand slid up to his modest sack to gently cup the tender orbs, cocking her head with a shy, heavy blush. "...You can grab my hair, if... if you want," she suggested demurely, beginning to pump the heavy-breathing human's shaft in her hand and moving in for another bit of oral attention.

"N-no!" Tobias grunted, interrupting Tarai by suddenly jerking his hips back. Whatever had provoked such a response she didn't know, but the kneeling girl watched in wide-eyed surprise as the human almost lost his balance when he walked backwards against the cot. Had she done something wrong...? "I... I, uh, think we'd better s-skip to the real deal," he almost mumbled, his face red with what might've been arousal, abashedness or even both.

That wasn't what Tarai was expecting. "...He didn't like it?" she thought self-consciously, worrying that her most earnest try just wasn't good enough for him. Amal had clearly enjoyed herself, but then again... that rough deepthroating versus what she thought was a gentle blowjob, perhaps they shouldn't be compared. And yet, even as she felt the shame of failure weighing down her shoulders, the orkhai wasn't ready to give up yet. "There Are other things I can try... I hope this'll work better..."

The amazonian girl couldn't quite look him in the eyes yet, instead demurely keeping her eyes fixed to the floor as she rose and stood straight. The metal hooks of her bra ticked audibly while her hands fumbled with them, and soon it joined the rest of the garments scattered on the ground. All that was left now were her panties, and yet as shy as she was, Tarai couldn't entirely fight the urge to try and put on the tiniest of shows.

Turning sideways, her fingers slid underneath the unmentionable's band and slowly slid it down her thick thighs, gently swaying her hips as the elastic underwear clung to her skin until it, too, succumbed to gravity's pull like all the rest. She could hear the guy gasping swiftly, and the orkhai knew that this was the moment of truth. "Will this work...?" she asked herself, as she waited for his response - any response...

And yet, a deafening silence followed, the moment stretching out and making her fists clench nervously until Tarai couldn't bear the tension any longer. Looking over her shoulder she found him stunned, his eyes wide as saucers and his mouth open in shock. The girl would've been alarmed if it weren't for his beet-red face - or his twitching shaft, for that matter.

The soothing reassurance that he clearly didn't find her ugly could only keep the awkwardness that came with his utter inaction at bay for so long, however. "Lanica or Amal always knew what to do," Tarai noted, almost feeling... annoyed. Still, she took a deep breath and reminded herself that he was probably as nervous as she was - maybe she'd just have to take the first step herself!

"It's just you and me..." the orkhai broke the quiet, looking down to the human with a little smile on her lips as she stepped closer. Reaching out to Tobias, the guy stiffened when she stroked his shoulder. "We shouldn't waste the moment...right?"

A rather dumbfounded expression was the only answer at first, but after a nervous gulp the human nodded. "Ye-yeah, you're r-right!" he stammered enthusiastically - whatever confidence he'd shown earlier had clearly long since vanished, but Tarai was glad that at least his excitement remained.

Thinking about how to proceed, she remembered her nights with both Lanica and Amal, but copying those poses... "That wouldn't work, would it? He's way too..." Tarai thought, before an idea hit her. She carefully moved in, Tobias' legs between her own as she slid a hand down to her slit - blushing even more when she found her hairless pussy fairly moist already. The last time she'd been fucked had felt quite straining... but it'd been so damn good. If this'd even half as amazing... "I can't wait to tell her all about it!"

But before she could do any of that, either the half-elf or Tobias had to actually begin - and considering his indecisiveness and the fact that his hands weren't even on her hips, Tarai realized the onus was on her. With a resolved sigh, she steadied his twitching cock and lowered herself, looking the human in the eyes as she braced herself - braced herself for that overwhelming feeling of being stretched, of being filled that'd overwhelmed her so swiftly with Amal. Anticipation mounted in her chest as she closed the distance inch by inch...

And yet, that feeling never came. Her pussy almost shivered with pleasure at that first touch, that stiff cockhead brushing her wet lips for a moment before parting her flower - easily and smoothly, with hardly any strain at all - or at least not for her, as Tobias muttered a few curses that even the rather unfamiliar orkhai thought sounded blasphemous to the Light. "I wasn't expecting... this..." the girl thought, surprised to discover a part of her that had actually wanted to feel that again. The rest of that human dick followed suit as smoothly as the first bit had, nestled comfortably in her wet, deliciously tight pussy, and before Tarai knew it she was sitting on his lap, looking down on the human as he gasped in pleasure - pleasure that she knew she was giving him...

Smiling a little wider, the orkhai tried the first thing that came to mind - gently rocking her hips an inch of so upwards, thoroughly enjoying how his eyes widened and his tongue stumbled over his words, his arms finally getting the hint as they clumsily clutched around her waist. "Wicked L-Ligh-Ohhhh fuck," he stammered, a more vigorous bucking from the orkhai making swift work of any silly attempts at speech. Instead, his eyes fluttered and found Tarai's, wordlessly begging her for more. And of course, the orkhai felt it would've been rude to refuse such a plea!

Her confidence grew as Tarai began to take more of that human shaft, her hands gliding up to her neglected chest with a happy sigh. Little shivers of pleasure tingled down her spine, growing just a bit stronger with each extra inch that she took... but all too soon, the orkhai found herself sitting on his lap - while she had hoped that he would've at least felt bigger than he looked, Tarai found out that that wasn't the case to her dismay. Tobias gasped at the feeling, instinctively trying to thrust his hips but clearly not getting too far with the far larger girl sitting in his lap. Still... his enthusiasm had something cute to it - enough so for the orkhai to at least try and enjoy what she did have.

"You like this...?" Tarai asked coyly, building a slow, gentle pace and wrapping her arms behind his head to pull the shivering guy a bit closer - strangely enough, despite him clearly having Lanica beat in height, the catgirl'd never felt so... small to her. "Maybe it's because she isn't afraid to do what she wants to..?" she mused, before the calm pace caused a soft moan to escape from her lips. This was different, but... that didn't mean it had to be bad, the orkhai realized with a smile.

Smoothly raising her hips to take every inch again and again, Tarai's pace quickening ever so slightly every time her ass hit his shaking legs, that irresistible tenseness Lanica had first shown her building in her core - and given that it had only taken a minute or two so far, that was a good sign. "We can make this work!" the girl thought, her eyes shimmering with excitement as they sought out Tobias' reddened face, his heavy breathing broken up by shuddered grunts each time his full length was massaged by the orkhai's hybrid pussy.

As nice as their pose was, however, Tarai felt like she couldn't really up things a notch like this - and soon enough, the girl knew that that peak she craved wouldn't come like this... What if she changed things up a bit?

"Why don't we try... something else," the horny half-elf suggested, putting one hand on the human's shoulder as she lifted herself off his cock, pushing him backwards and grasping his member with her other hand - the way it began to pulse in her hand entirely flying over her head as Tobias stammered some profanity with a cracking voice. "Lie back, and I'll ride you like-" was all she managed to get out as the guy threw his head back, spurting a few watery dribbles in her hand, dripping through the gaps between her fingers. "...huh?" the confused orkhai muttered, whatever confidence that had been beginning to build in her shattered into sheer puzzlement. Inspecting the fluid dripping from her fingers, she finally began to understand - "He came...?"

"H-Holy f-fu..." Tobias groaned during his toe-curling orgasm, sweat beading on his forehead as his fists tightened and his knuckles whitened. For a few long seconds, Tarai didn't have a clue as to what to do, merely watching bewilderedly before the human's heavy eyes finally looked into her own. "That w-was... that was a-amazing... y-you were amazing," he said, panting as if he'd just chased a great-deer through a forest for miles. "I just... j-just need a moment," he shared as he laid down on the cot in exhaustion, clearly savouring the afterglow of one hell of an orgasm, the way his shaft went limp rather disheartening Tarai. "W-we can do... do this again, a-anytime - ...H-hope it was a-as good for you...?"

Silence was his only answer, at first, as the orkhai just stood there, still processing what had happened. "...Yeah," the girl finally lied. So many words raced through Tarai's mind, and she honestly didn't really know what to say... but when he began to snore, she knew that there wasn't a damn thing she had to say. "... That's it...?" the girl thought, her shock being usurped entirely by anger and - above all - disappointment. After Lanica's tender touch and Amal's cruel expertise, this was... "We barely even got started, and that's all he could manage? Doing nothing for me, cumming once and then taking a nap? What is wrong with him?!"

Her building arousal having been so cruelly denied, the disillusioned orkhai couldn't bear to look at the guy she thought would've been so good to her, the feeling of his seed on her hand only making her shudder in revulsion and grasp the cot's fabric to wipe it clean. "What was I thinking?!" the upset girl asked herself as she gathered her clothes and quickly got dressed, her footsteps heavy on the floorboards when she left the cabin behind without a second glance. And yet, even through all of her storming emotions, Tarai remembered the promise she had made - a promise she wasn't looking forward to fulfilling, but had to nonetheless.

"What will she say...?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, mere rooms away from Tarai's disappointing tryst...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So, whatcha say...?" a certain sultry catgirl purred, leaning on one hand as she pumped a very big, lubed-up cock with the other. "Ten yards of fabric for at half your usual price for a tugjob's all fine and dandy, but why don't we make things a bit more... interesting?"

Rubbing her smooth thumb over that decidedly-swollen dickhead, Lanica quite enjoyed seeing the fox-eared marlsune shiver in her chair - after all, a reaction like that often meant she'd get her way... "What are you-ohh suggesting?" the beastkin asked, no doubt having been content with the original deal but curious nonetheless. She was hiding her excitement quite well - ignoring her bushy fox-tail twitching a bit, anyhow - but she wasn't fooling Lanica at all. "With how much she was ready to pay for a mere handie, I doubt she's gotten much action in a while - maybe even ever."

There wasn't that much to write home about regarding the poor thing's appearance, really. A plain, forgettable face, a modest chest if she was being generous and a lanky frame - and given how generous a deal the merchant had already offered her initially, Lanica figured that guess of hers was very close to the mark. Then again... her cock was well above average, at a thick eight-and-a-half inches. Far too big for her to imagine taking, but the marlsune wouldn't ever get that pleasure anyway... "Besides, my sluttier kin probably couldn't resist the urge to mount this thing, boring looks be damned," the catgirl thought, doing her best to hold back a snicker. Besides, it's not like she was ugly either- ultimately, she was just a dull, if impressively fat-cocked foxgirl.

Rising upwards ever so slightly, the grinning neko looked the other beastkin in the eyes. "Something a lady like you will love, trust me~!" she chirped, acting the part of an equally-excited little cockwhore to a T. As Lanica let go of that rock-hard beastkin cock, the merchant didn't even get the time to complain before the sight of that beautiful catgirl pressing her ample tits together, vastly enhancing the already-tempting cleavage her top displayed.

"For twice the fabric at the same cost...'' one of her fingers dug into the valley of titflesh "...I'll wrap these girls around that beast and make you cum harder than anyone else ever has...'' the neko offered, smirking all the deeper when the marlsune clearly couldn't tear her eyes away anymore from that big catgirl rack. Her fingers swiftly undid the bindings of her top, and after teasingly moving the garment upwards just an inch, Lanica waited. "Do we have a deal, stud?"

The marlsune's eyes widened, and she probably couldn't have nodded sooner even if she tried. "Yes!" she yelped, before blushing rather sheepishly. "...I-I mean, that sounds like a fair deal..."

"Gotcha..." Lanica noted satisfiedly. Of course the merchant would accept - Lanica had been teasing her and working her prick for over ten minutes now, and with how much blood a dick this fat would require the catgirl figured the futa might not be able to think all that straight regardless. "Now, to fulfill my end of the bargain and reap the rewards," she thought, already looking forward to seeing what she could do with the cloth.

Her top was discarded with practised ease, but the feline tease couldn't resist hiding her chest behind an arm just long enough to get a tiny, desperate whine from the plain, yet overly-horny marlsune. Cupping a heavy breast in each hand and making them jiggle deliciously, Lanica's expression grew that much cockier as she watched the sheer desire in the marlsune's eyes. The neko made for an incredible sight, and she knew it - she had the kind of looks many would envy and even more would lust for, and thankfully for the marlsune, Lanica wasn't at all above using that to her advantage!

Still, as fun as teasing the foxgirl was, the catgirl knew she didn't have all the time in the world... but that didn't mean she had to rush either. "A rushed job's not worth rushing over for, after all..."

Winking seductively, the busty beastkin wrapped the objects of the merchant's desire around her cock, covering almost all of the by no means insignificant length, with just the head standing in proud defiance. "Good thing you're lubed up already, hmm?" Lanica purred to the moaning and wide-eyed merchant, as she felt the thick, hot cock throb in its fleshy prison, the beading pre-cum running down that swollen tip and into the surrounding cleavage. "I'll make you cum harder than you ever have in your life... So hard that just the memories will leave you weak in the knees!" the sensual catgirl promised before she - in an uncommon display of generosity - lowered her head to kiss that big marlsune cock, even though that wasn't a part of the deal. The way the merchant's leg twitched, however, certainly made up for it...

Soon, the ship's ever-present creaking as it shifted on the waves began to be joined by quiet schlicking when Lanica began her work in earnest, slowly lifting her heavy chest until even the big head was hidden in its entirety, like a perverted twist on a street magician's trick the catgirl had seen before. "Never quite managed to get that trick right... but mine's better, anyway!" the confident neko grinned, squeezing her jugs together around that oh-so-sensitive tip - a simple trick, but one her audience enjoyed FAR more... or at least, if the foxgirl's whorish yelping and thrusting was any indication.

Over the next few minutes Lanica didn't pull any punches whatsoever; asymmetrically rolling her tits around every inch of that fat marlsune cock as her purring reverberated through her chest, pushing the doughy flesh so tightly that her cleavage could rival - nay, beat most pussies', curving her spine to sway her alluring hips and tush with the most carefully practised, wanton expression meticulously designed to make herself appear like a cock-hungry slut... "Fuck... you've got no idea how wet you're making me..." the neko lied shamelessly, knowing full well just how effective a bit of ego-boosting could be... that her panties were as dry as can be wasn't really anyone's concern now, was it?

Even if it wasn't a particularly erotic experience for Lanica, there was still a certain... satisfaction in making the merchant tense and shiver like this, the scent of her pre-cum like a bouquet of arousal to her perceptive nose. Really, something so big and hard sliding between her chest even felt surprisingly pleasant - not something she'd seek out, but with tits as sensitive as hers it wasn't all bad.. It was just rare for her to have a real shaft between her jugs - let alone any like this, as the marlsune definitely had her previous marks beaten! - and yet while titfucking ultimately was a way to get what she wanted from thick-headed fools with more desire than sense... the catgirl loved being good at what she did. Of course, while she had experimented with dildos aplenty, toys were just toys, and her study wasn't worth much without real experience.

Perhaps that was why she enjoyed working the merchant into a flushed, yearning frenzy, whatever trappings of intelligence the hung beastkin had scarcely surviving the heated paizuri until the panting girl had finally started rutting that catgirl's exquisite cleavage of her own accord as the tiniest movements milked adorably funny sounds from the heated girl. Rather surprisingly, however, that was over ten minutes ago by now... and Lanica had to admit she didn't think the marlsune would've been able to last even half that long. Still, she knew that this pent-up mousy slut couldn't last forever, if the way the merchant's breathing grew increasingly erratic and how she could feel the girl's heartbeat through her cock more clearly each beat was any indication. All she needed now was a little push...