How to Train Your Orkhai Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"P-please fuck me!" the orkhai begged earnestly, throwing her head sideways in some futile attempt to hide... but the way her thighs spread that much wider told a very different story.

Her desperate plea made the catgirl giggle, but whether it was a laugh of sympathy or a laugh at her expense, Tarai didn't really know - when the neko's hand then thrust forwards, the orkhai cried out in pent-up joy, and didn't care "Anything for you, hot stuff!" Lanica chirped as she laid on her side, driving nearly half of the impressive toy into an incredibly ready toy before pulling back and doing it all over again. "My, my... He really must've left you frustrated, huh?" the busty beastkin asked, skillfully rolling her wrist in four-inch strokes that, to the much-neglected orkhai's pussy, felt so very, very welcome. "...You've gotta tell me, though... how much deeper did that human get, anyway?"

An embarrassingly weak moan escaped the girl's lips, sweat beading on the orkhai's forehead and her thighs twitching with every thrust from the neko. "...Y-you're ahhh-alread-dy deeper~!" Tarai at last managed to answer, the pleasure rendering her tongue leaden. Memories of Tobias' shockingly poor performance that'd filled her with bitterness earlier on seemed so... hollow now, those feelings entirely swept aside by her girlfriend's expertise. "T-Thick-er, too-ohh... Much..."

An incredulous gasp from the neko followed. "Seriously?" Lanica shook her head, before suddenly quickening her pace, going even deeper with that deliciously wide toy and leaving Tarai speechless. "Such a pretty thing deserves so much better than that - a good girl who never gives up shouldn't have to put up with some quickshot loser," the catgirl softly hissed in the orkhai's pointed ears, gently nibbling on an earlobe while she drove another inch inside.

Even if Tarai had wanted to respond, she barely could. Coherent thoughts struggled to form, her heart hammering madly in her chest as every additional bit of length that plundered her forced new sounds from her lips, toe-curling pleasure stealing her control away. It was just so good! "Don't s-stoohhhp..." she drawled, throwing her head back with a loud cry of joy when Lanica's ministrations grew that much more vigorous in response.

"Getting close already, huh...?" the neko purred in Tarai's ear, grinning widely as her free hand began to toy with one of the half-elf's modest tits, cupping and squeezing the handfilling flesh while only driving the toy deeper with each thrust. "No way you could hide that from me, pretty thing... but I bet that human couldn't even get you close to this."

It was true. Already, Tarai could feel her spine arch and her muscles tense, the tell-tale signs of the orgasm she'd been chasing for what felt like all day building and building. Comparing this to what had happened only a short while ago... the blissful orkhai felt like it was almost insulting to the neko. "Y-Yessss..." the half-orc whimpered, panting heavily as her eyes began to glaze over.

Judging by the way Lanica smiled and bit her lip, she very much so enjoyed nudging the orkhai closer and closer to the edge. With a kiss on the girl's jawline the beastkin drew back until only the toy's tip just barely remained inside, leaving the needy orkhai to squirm for a moment. "Your girlfriend's just so much better, admit it!" Lanica then hissed, slamming the entirety of dildo into Tarai's poor, ecstatic pussy, stretching her with all ten inches and rubbing the orkhai's clit with the palm of her hand - and Tarai screamed, the full force of her orgasm striking her like lightning.

Pleasure washed everything away. At that moment, there was nothing left standing in the orkhai to feel even the slightest bit of shame with how her eyes crossed or from the whorish cries that without a doubt could be heard from quite a distance. She didn't even register it when the bindings around her wrists untangled from her orgasmic spasms.

There was nothing, nothing but that amazing tide that washed her away...

Nothing else but that beautiful face smirking as darkness took Tarai.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"-elloooo~?" a voice sang through the haze of sleep. Squirming under the comfortable blanket, the slumbering orkhai let out a little groan. She would've probably fallen asleep again were it not for something deliciously soft pressing against her lips, but as it stood, that pillowy touch made her eyes snap open in surprise. When Tarai realised it was a kiss from her girlfriend, however, the shock she'd felt was entirely buried underneath the warm fluttering in the half-elf's chest. "Mhmmm... I thought that might work," the neko purred cheerfully, her pretty face hovering mere inches from the groggy half-elf, a few large strands of... something clinging to her features and hair at random.

"You... you've got something on..." the orkhai began, before a large, involuntary yawn interrupted her. Lanica's eyes widened in surprise momentarily when the half-orc picked some string from her face and tossed it to the side - before strangely enough, it seemed to defy gravity and flew to the catgirl's hair. Sleepy as she was, the girl didn't think too much about it when the lightly-flustered catgirl jumped back on her feet and rubbing her hands over her face to get rid of the yarn, the half-elf too busy shaking off the fog covering her mind. "Did I... D-did I fall asleep?" Tarai asked, growing redder and redder when the fact that she'd cum hard enough to pass out and just leave Lanica hanging dawned on her. "Spirits - I-I didn't me-mean to-!"

"It's fiiiine," Lanica dismissed her concerns with a laugh, her eyes sparkling with amusement when she looked back over her shoulder. "You were looking so damn cute, couldn't bring myself to wake ya up - and don'tcha worry, I had plenty of fun watching you lose your mind..." Her words were somehow both soothing the orkhai's concerns and throwing oil on the flames of her embarrassment. "Figured you could use the sleep, and I needed some time to finish my work - wanna see it?" the beastkin asked, an excited edge to her voice.

"The clothes!" Tarai remembered, swiftly getting up and nodding rather eagerly. "Please, I'd love to!" the tall, naked girl said earnestly, rubbing her face to get rid of the last bits of sleep.

Choosing to answer with results over words, the neko's tail swung slowly as she collected a few finished pieces and hung them on a few nails on the room's wall, having to make do with an improvised means of display in lieu of a proper mannequin. The half-orc was utterly transfixed by each piece Lanica shared, but far sooner than she would've expected, the catgirl finished and looked at her, a warm and curious smile on her lips. "Soooooo..." the neko spoke up first. "Whatcha think? I made it just for you!"

Swallowing, Tarai looked at the clothes with a growing pit in her stomach. The colours were beautiful, with dark purple trousers, near-pink knee-high boots and an orange, shoulderless top... but there wasn't enough to cover all of her! "I-It's really nice - I love t-the tones!" she began, standing up and feeling the fabrics Lanica had used, genuinely impressed by the sheer quality of both that and the craftsmanship her girlfriend had displayed. And yet, the girl had to ask a question she dreaded the response to. "B-but... is... isn't there m-more...?"

"What, you don't like it?" the neko asked rather taken aback, and Tarai felt guilt sting through her heart. Before the orkhai could even begin to find the words to respond, however, Lanica huffed and walked back to her worktable. "Well, you're lucky I had enough for two sets of clothes - hopefully this one's more to your liking!"

The beastkin's words left Tarai rather hopeful, but hope gave way for confusion when her girlfriend retrieved what appeared to be burgundy ribbons connected with metal rings and leather straps, and when these, too, were displayed, confusion gave way for absolute dismay. Whereas the previous outfit was rather skimpy to Tarai, this one left almost nothing to the imagination. The ribbons would wrap around part of her long legs, but the amount of bare skin would at least be equal to the covered parts. And that top - she didn't think it'd even be able to fully cover her chest, let alone her stomach! "T-this is t-too... t-too m-much, I c-c-can't..." the wide-eyed, stunned orkhai stammered, the shock leaving her skin pale.

"...I really thought you'd like them," Lanica said dejectedly as her ears drooped from the disappointment. "Maybe I'm not as good with a needle as I thought..." Seeing her girlfriend like that almost made the nervous half-elf tear up, realising just how much her careless words were hurting Lanica.

"N-No! It's not t-that at all, really!" the orkhai rushed to explain, almost tripping over her words. "They're... t-they're beautiful - it's j-just..."

"...What?" the neko asked as she sat down on the bed, her face furrowed in consternation. "If the clothes are fine, then what is the problem? Just..." Lanica cut herself off, taking a deep breath, "...I won't get mad, 'kay, so please just tell me what's wrong."

Thoughts ran through Tarai's head as she hurried to think of a way to explain, the many choices almost a cacophony. "I j-just... I..." she hesitated, doubting herself again and again until she looked away, knowing that the truth was the only real answer. "...I'm j-just afraid of showing s-so much... skin..." the orkhai admitted, almost whispering that last word in shame. "Now you've done it..." she told herself, fearing whatever would come next - the neko's rage, mockery or even worse.

When her girlfriend finally spoke, however, the words weren't what she was expecting. "...You're kidding me, right?" Lanica asked, incredulously. Jumping off the bed, the nimble catgirl closed the distance between the two of them in a blink of the eyes, locking her gaze to Tarai's. "Why would anyone ever want to hide this?!" she hissed, her hands gliding down the orkhai's body in awe even as the towering girl squeaked in surprise. "Hips to die for, a body you've worked your ass off for... figuratively, anyway - you've got an ass people would kill to have themselves after all!"

"I-"

"I'm not finished!" the catgirl reprimanded Tarai, her stern words making the half-elf freeze up. When those soft hands glided over her bare skin and the neko looked up to her with such a warm smile, however, the tall girl felt like she'd instead melt away... "What you have is far too good to hide, and I just really want you to know you're beautiful," Lanica cooed, gently pressing her body against the half-orc's in a tender embrace. "Maybe the second set is a bit too much right now, but do you at least wanna try the other clothes on - for me, if not for yourself?"

It only took the orkhai a moment to relent. While her doubts were by no means gone, there simply wasn't any way Tarai could refuse such a heartfelt request from her girlfriend. "...She made those all for me, and If it really makes her happy..." she thought, before giving a shy little nod.

No matter how conflicted Tarai was, however, seeing Lanica's uncontained glee when she'd agreed brought a smile to the demure orkhai's lips. "You're the best," the neko purred happily with a little fistbump before grabbing some simple underwear and offering it, an opportunity the orkhai took without any hesitation. When that was done, the catgirl handed the trousers over, watching closely as her girlfriend got dressed. "These are going to look so good on you..."

Before anything else, Tarai noticed just how comfortable the fabric was. Tight above the hips, firm yet soft on her skin and giving her legs the space she needed - to her surprise, her old pants hadn't been anywhere near as nice in that department. As it turned out, the shirt was by no means its lesser in sheer quality, with the near-weightless cloth fitting her perfectly. "I... Spirits, y-you're really good at sewing," the orkhai had to admit, in genuine awe.

"Aw, thank you!" Lanica grinned, circling her girlfriend with slow steps as she took in the sights. "Actually seeing it on you's even better, though - you look stunning!" the neko complimented, putting her hands on Tarai's comparatively thin waist before sliding them down to those wide, flared hips. "Maybe you don't believe me, but the way these emphasize your curves..." The way the neko bit her lip as she gazed over every inch of her made Tarai feel so very hot, both inside and, as if it could be any other way, on her face.

"Do you r-really like it?" Tarai whispered as she held her arms, nervously shifting her weight on her feet. If her girlfriend really meant her words, then maybe... just maybe this wouldn't be so bad...

"...What, do I have to make that even clearer, silly thing?" the beastkin chuckled, her eyes not leaving Tarai's torso for even a second. Clearly unable to resist the temptation, Lanica's hands slid over to the girl's impressive abs, cooing appreciatively as she began to rub those amazing muscles. "Fuck I love how fit you are - we're gonna have to make sure you keep these this firm!"

With how into her new look Lanica seemed to be, could Tarai really say no? Far more skin was being bared than the orkhai would've preferred, but... the way her girlfriend looked at her gave her goosebumps, and not in a bad way. "Not like there's really any other option, is there? Well-" she considered, the thought of the second outfit sending a cold shiver down her spine. "No - that one's far too much..."

"...O-okay," the half-elf decided at long last. "You've worked hard on these, and... and I'll give them a t-try," Tarai promised, the sheer victorious grin that split the neko's plush lips answered by a particularly sheepish one from the orkhai. Maybe she'd made the wrong choice, but seeing how happy Lanica was with it... it couldn't be all bad.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Then that's all I'll ask for," Lanica purred, feeling like a cat that'd just caught a mouse. A particularly big, very appealing mouse, admittedly. "Even with your change of wardrobe settled we're not quite done yet, though..."

Stepping back, Lanica collected her more daring creation and neatly folded it - it would get its time to shine one day, she knew - and turned her head towards the amazonian half-elf. "There's something else we've gotta discuss, you know," the neko began as she put a hand on her hips.

Stern as the beastkin's tone was, the orkhai's adorable coyness gave way to wide-eyed surprise. "W-what's wrong?" Tarai asked, left rather uncertain.

"I'm not one for idle promises..." Lanica said, lying through her teeth without any shame, "and I did say you deserved a bit of punishing for not keeping yours a while ago." Confusion twisted Tarai's brow for a moment as she seemingly tried to remember what the neko was even talking about - a hint probably wouldn't go amiss, the beastkin figured. "You said you'd keep your eyes closed, 'member? And while you didn't promise to keep your wrists bound... well, I worked too hard on that knot to just let you slip out like that," the catgirl added as she crossed her arms beneath her impressive chest with an exaggerated sigh.

Realisation dawned on the orkhai's face, raising her hands as she struggled to find the right words. "I di-didn't mea-!"

"Shush, that's not all," the neko waited to cut her off, finding something rather satisfying about pushing the impressionable orkhai around. "Now, while I can't just ignore what you did, I know you didn't mean to be a liar - and you've at least given my handiwork a fair shot. So... I wanna give you a choice," Lanica explained, happily playing the part of a merciful judge.

Whether it was because Tarai was afraid of making things worse - not that she really did do anything wrong, really - or because she was simply curious, the orkhai listened closely to every word. "...What kind of c-choice...?" the nervous girl inquired.

"Well... seeing you try to deepthroat that toy was very fun, soooooooo," Lanica started as she picked up the toy again, running her hand down its substantial length, "either you accept whatever punishment I deem fitting, or you promise to make these practice sessions a regular thing - where possible, you and I are going to train that throat of yours every dawn and dusk, three knuckles of a candle at a time. The latter sounds a lot of fun, dontcha think?" the catgirl grinned, stroking the toy with slow and deliberate twists of her wrist as she moved closer..

Taking a moment to think as her mismatched eyes flitted between the big toy and the approaching neko, it didn't seem to take the orkhai long to make up her mind. "...I-I'd love to practice with y-you..." Tarai stammered, but with a bit of excitement that Lanica knew wasn't faked. That fierce blush returned to the orkhai's face once more, and while the catgirl had at first thought that would've grown tiring quickly...the neko honestly began to find it charming in an adorable way.

Smirking delightedly, Lanica wrapped her arms around the towering girl's neck to pull her down, and muffled the ensuing squeak from Tarai with a kiss. "You made the right choice, Blush," the neko purred warmly as she broke away, leaving the orkhai breathless, the girl's eyes half-lidded with a need.

Feeling like a bit of a tease, the catgirl left the half-orc hanging as she stepped back and sat down on a cot, stretching herself with a little yawn. "We'd best make sure we get some shuteye, aight? From what I heard we're reaching land in the morning!" Lanica suggested, very much so looking forward to the thought of not being stuck on some boat in the middle of this godsforsaken sea any longer than strictly necessary.

"...Yeah, you're probably right..." Tarai agreed with a hint of disappointment in her voice, although she soon seemed to get over the fact that she wouldn't be getting laid again so soon. "Spirits, I can't wait," the girl gushed as she laid down on her own bed. "The two of us, exploring the lands together... it'll be just like an adventure!"

"You and I, we're gonna have so much fun there..." the beastkin grinned. She had so many things she wanted to do with Tarai at some point...

Lanica couldn't wait to see what the future held!