How to Weaken a Cub's Resistance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josie, who'd gussied in one fewer article than her wife, stood completely naked, Barb in only her panties. Sheryl'd kept going bottomless first, now wearing only her bra. Kenzie, not unlike Barbara, wore only her boxers. In homage to the game, the contestants received a load of cat calls and wolf whistles as they stripped. The undeniably also aroused Sandra fanned herself.

"Whew! Well all right, ladies, gents and featured wives, I think this is gonna be our last turn. And that turn going to our Mrs. Kenzie Hartwell," she announced. Kenz augmented the announcement by smirking at the crowd, jiggling her physique. She neither loved nor relished the prospect of being naked in front of everyone, but could live with the fact that it wasn't just her. Hell, Jojo was one hundred percent nude before anyone else. It was again her turn to draw. And she could easily finish this game. By this point, all four wives and everyone in the audience knew which cards were which. Kenzie plucked the bears, handed them over, and the bluebirds as well for good measure. And Barbara surrendered her remaining undergarment. Game over.

"Wow!" breathed Sandy, wiping her forehead dry. "Voilà, my friends: strip memory!"

One more round of applause, in which the ladies joined.

"Whoo! Gol-ly!" said Sandra. "What a night, huh?! And yet, we are only half-done! Louis, my dear! The table, if you please?"

Sandy handed him the pack of cards, and Lou transferred them, along with the table, to the backstage area.

"All right!" Sandra clapped. "We're gonna take a short intermission before getting to the main event, so to speak. Ladies, if you need to use the facilities—and now would kinda be the ideal moment, by the by—priority goes to you. Do take your time, but remember, we'll be resuming in a rough fifteen. Just through the backstage area there and on the right."

*****

Step 3: Bag Your Prey, Have Your Way, Make Them Pay And Make Their Day

Saturday, September 7th, 2019, 9:15 p.m.

After the brides went, the restroom was offered to audience members. As the Hartwells had won strip memory, they decided to be good sports, hang their modesty and get entirely naked along with the Greers. Kenzie's pussy, all noted, was marked by a light landing strip of hair. And Sheryl, who saw the purpose for shaving but personally hated it, sported a full bush. As Kenzie, Barbara, Sheryl and Josie—in that order—returned to the main basement, they were greeted by a unique sight. The Burtons had stood up a large, very welcoming-looking and fluffy mattress in the middle of the floor, on end. The end that faced up bore a strap for carrying, through which Lou and Sandy threaded a harness, connecting it to the ceiling fixture. The still jaybird-naked wives gazed to one another, gathering a collective idea what was going on.

The girls regained modica of self-consciousness as the crowd filed back in to claim their seats—especially as a few whistled at them. They wordlessly urged one another to take a few deep breaths. They all came here knowing this night would be more intense than mere nudity. Much more intense. Mrs. Burton had been explicit in that as they all swung, if they agreed to partake in this evening, they'd all be sharing sexual relations. Though she'd also asked them to keep this knowledge confidential.

"And we're back!" announced Sandra, as her husband sidled behind his tripod.

"Now that we've concluded our game of strip memory, we have caught two new naked 'victims' in our 'web,' so to speak," she purred, grinning wickedly at the Greers. "The purposes of this game, ladies, have been twofold. First, of course, to delightfully reduce you to your birthday suits...four lovely, stylish suits, if I may say so. Second, to determine the circumstances of our main event. Which I'll get to just after I lay out its guidelines for yas.

"As you can see, my hugs-bear Louis and I have placed this thick, cushy seven-foot mattress in the middle of the room, firm and secure to the ceiling. Don't worry, it's sturdy enough to hold. Greers, Josie and Barbara, you'll each be situated on one side of the mattress. Lou'll be filming this side, and the other'll be captured by the cameras there, and over there. Don't fret about the distraction, brides; we're gonna blindfold you."

The Greers felt apprehension and trepidation descend over them like a blanket. They'd not completely forgotten about the cameras, or their nude bodies being recorded by them. And the Burtons had advised them they'd all be paid a handsome fee—but that the video'd go nowhere near the cyber-market without signed consent. They supposed being blindfolded might help distract from the distraction... and while exciting in theory, it also made them a trifle anxious.

"Here's where the real fun and the real interesting stuff starts," Sandra was going on, turning to smile at the audience. "You see, my friends, pals and playmates, all of these married ladies happen to be swingers. And as su—"

The crowd started getting wild on her before she was to finish. Sandy raised her hands to the air.

"Do not get ahead of me here!" she called. The audience laughed and settled down, fully aware they were already ahead of her.

"Just let me finish," she entreated. "And as swingers, each of our brides will have the pleasure and privilege of playing with the wives that do not belong to her." She paused, to a spell of silence, and waved a permissive hand.

"You may now go nuts." The audience did as told. The ladies giggled.

"I wish I could handle that like you can," Kenzie said to Sandy. "I freaking hate being interru—"

"Oh god, it's true," Sher broke in. "No one hates being interrupted more than my..."

An off-pissed Kenzie thought she'd take a bit of action this time. Standing behind Sheryl's back, she reached between her legs, grabbed her pussy and gave it a squeeze.

"...Wiiiiiiiyyyy!" squealed Sheryl, legitimately jumping a foot into the air. She whipped around.

"Hon-ey!!"

Kenzie shook a finger at her. "Told'ja."

Their audience reacted with amusement, as did Sandra.

"Well! Um... the ladies have been briefed on this detail beforehand," Sandy explained to them. "Upon the following bit of business, however, they have not. Our four fair dames will each receive a nice financial compensation for being with us this evening. What they don't know... is that in addition to these salaries, either couple could walk away with our grand prize..." She paused for effect.

"...Of fifty... THOUSand, U.S. DOLLARS!!"

The crowd blew up in cheers. The cubs and cougars who'd found their way into the cave dropped their jaws to the floor. They'd indeed not been abreast of this little stipulation...and abruptly realized just how seriously the contest was to be taken. $50,000 was a lot of money. Which could do many things. The ladies exchanged their next series of stares, each eye now alit with a twinkle of fire. Competitive fire. Proverbially, money may have been the root of all evil, but the power of what good money could do, when put to productive use... oh, the possibilities. But before they could claim said money, they'd have to win.

And before they could win... they'd have to have Mrs. Sandra tell them what they actually had to do.

"Now!" Sandy clapped, wringing her paws with excitement. "Mrs. and Mrs. Greer, we're gonna begin by restraining the two of you. So Babsy, Jojo, why don't you stand against either side of the mattress, with your backs and cute little tushies to it... 'atta girls."

During this speech, Lou had provided Sandy with the next supplies, in a fancy gift box. He then retreated to fetch the next box. The first items Sandra removed from it were long silky white scarves, which she passed to Babs and Josie.

"Here you are, ladies, go ahead and blindfold yourselves. As tight as you comfortably can, make sure you can't see a thing."

With Josie noting that she'd be facing Lou and his tripod, and Barb the audience, both saw and appreciated the purpose for the blindfolds. It bore repeating that Lou's tripod was but one of the cameras in the room, others placed about elsewhere. So that though he at the moment was directly shooting Mrs. Jojo Greer, Mrs. Babsy Greer was being filmed at the same time. Sandy waited for them to adjust the blindfolds, and asked if they were sure they couldn't see. Both answered affirmative and truthful.

"Excellent, my pets!" The next things to come from the box were four identical, daintily tied lengths of velvet-coated rope. These Sandy put to use one at a time, gingerly taking Josie's right arm and Barb's left, just outside the edge of the mattress, and tying their wrists together. Too noting what would be happening here, Sher and Kenz exchanged a few coy, charmed glances. Watching Mrs. Sandy tie up their opponents, both Hartwells felt a bit of a tingle where it mattered. Barbara and Josie, able to hear one another just a little, shared small nervous chuckles and "Uh-oh"s, realizing they weren't going anywhere now.

Also making them nervous were the reactions they heard from the crowd. Sandra retrieved the next length of velvet rope, then brought out Barb's left and Jojo's right feet heel to heel, tethering their ankles. Once they were tied, Sandy teased them by tickling the spot where their insteps met their soles, making both jump and giggle. Finally, she did the same on the other side.

"And now, ladies and ladies... oh, Josie, I see what you meant about those birthmarks of yours!" Sandra pointed. "Goochie-goochie-goo!... And now..." she intensely and intently intoned, "You'll be playing our follow-up game, which we like to call... resistance."

The audience cheered, obviously familiar with this game. The wives were less than certain if this was a good thing or a scary thing. Or both. Lou returned with the next box. This larger, heavier container he brought to the middle of the floor and placed amongst them, withdrawing to grab the final aids. Kenz's and Sheryl's eyes widened at these contents.

"That's right, having now been brought out for you's our toy box," Mrs. Burton went on. "Obligatory disclaimer: all of these toys have been thoroughly cleaned and maintained after being played with, and those chargeable are fully charged. Sheryl and Kenzie, you can pick and choose which you'd like to employ. Please share. We've tried to put two of everything in there, so no fighting over toys.

"Now, as you've probably already deduced, Mrs. and Mrs. Hartwell, you'll each be top to your opposing wives' bottoms. And as you—... yes, yes, audience, get it all out now, get it all out. We'll need to ask you to remain quiet as the game gets underway. You may meander to watch if you like, while staying a reasonable distance from the girls. Oh, yes, and thank you, Lou—here you go, we've also got for you a folding chair and a pillow each, to accommodate your preferred 'pussy-tion.' And now, for your actual object.

"The time is...9:52. Starting in eight minutes, you'll have until midnight—two hours—to make your opponents lose their ever-loving minds. Each of you is on the same team with your wife. So it is still the Greers versus the Hartwells. Hartwells, your job is to force orgasms out of your opponents, the Greers. Your job, Barb and Josie—

"Resist them."

She paused to let the contestants absorb this.

"Now. By winning the strip memory game, you, Kenzie and Sheryl, have tentatively won the $50,000."

The Greers' eyes popped open under their blindfolds, launching their brows gay up. Their limbs flexed, reflexively, and re-flexed.

"How-ever... this is where things get extra interesting. Josie and Barbara, for every minute you manage to hold back from orgasm, the two of you will take two hundred and fifty of those dollars from the Hartwells. If you can make it the whole two hours without your opponents managing to force a single orgasm out of you, the entire $50,000 is yours. If and when you do orgasm during this first hour—whichever of you does so first—you'll take no more money from that point, and the conditions will reset at 11:00. At which point, Hartwells, you'll switch places. And, Greers, if and when either of you cums after 11:00, the game is over. So bottom line for you: the faster you cum... the less cash you get."

"Oh my god, that is cruel!" Kenzie marveled, bringing a devilish grin to the nodding Sandra's face.

"It is," Sher smiled, feeling her dark side awakening. "...I think I love it."

Jojo blinked several times under her blindfold and cleared her throat. Barbara whimpered. The case could be made that everybody would "win" either way. Whatever happened tonight, everyone was leaving with some money. And even if the Greers didn't win big cash, they ought still to come away with a night of brain-scrambling, Earth-rocking passion. When put this way, it did seem like a win-win. It placed the thought in the mind of each: could the intensity of the wildest orgasm possible be equated to monetary terms?

"I've also brought my laptop down with me," continued Sandy, as she produced and popped it open. "I'll set the stopwatch app to time us. Now! It is almost 10:00. Mrs. and Mrs. Hartwell, why don't you divide the toys."

The intimacy devices were henceforth divvied. Kenzie had a question. She raised her hand.

"Um, are we gonna have... y'know, foreplay? Before the... y-y'know? And-and if so, do we have to do it before the...time starts?"

"Fantabulous question. All action, including but hardly limited to foreplay, is to take place once the timer has started. And whether or not you incorporate foreplay is entirely your own decision. Part of your technique. Remember, you're here to let loose and have a helluva time. So be imaginative. Innovate. Have fun. Indulge your salacious sides. Go to town on 'em. Get 'em, girls."

Oh, this was not so good for Babsy and Jojo's titular resistance. They were already feeling their libidos groped and stroked by Sandra's sensual words and tone of voice. Each tugged on one another's limbs, and each felt it. They were beginning to realize just how helpless and at the Hartwells' mercy they stood. And more intimidating yet, they couldn't see what was to be done to them. They knew this was going to be fun, and yet... they were nervous. They did want this money. And obviously, so did the Hartwells.

They heard Mrs. Sandy taunt them.

"You see, ladies? See how jittery we're making them? That's what you want, right there. Make 'em go weak. Get those orgasms.

"Oh, and, eh, don't worry about making a mess on the carpet. It's been cleaned plenty of times; it'll be cleaned plenty in the future."

Josie's and Barbara's pussies were beginning to twitch and moisten, and their opponents hadn't even touched them yet. Everyone agreed it would be more fun if the Hartwells struck without warning, so Sandra put her finger to her lips. Sher stood facing Barb on one side, Kenzie with Jojo on the other. She watched the laptop clock count to 10:00, and made a motion for them to get ready. Finally, she counted down with her fingers, mouthing the numbers.

"Five... four... three... two... one... GO."

Losing no additional seconds, Kenz and Sheryl moved in on Josie and Barb respectively. Sher pressed the whole of her flesh into Barbara's, palming her cheeks and scorching Barb's lips with her own. Kenzie's approach was a bit different. She clamped her paws onto Jojo, close to the genitals but just far enough to tease her. She nosedove into Josie's neck to start her off with an aggro hickey. Both Greers were taken quite aback. Babs squealed through the kiss and flexed her powerless muscles. Josie gasped, obediently tossing her head back, all too willing to let the hickey happen.

The Greers were faintly able to feel one another burrowing in the mattress, not unlike the fabled Princess and the Pea. But this light tangibility held no candles to the Hartwells' advances. As their lips kept to task, Sheryl's and Kenzie's fondling hands roved and wandered. Josie and Barb felt fingertips caress their ripened flesh, culling goosebumps like magnets. The Greers found themselves vividly turned on, whether they liked it or not. Their minds weren't sure how they felt about this, but their hormones and no-longer-so-privates loved it. Their hides began to burn as nude flesh meshed and skin oils mingled. Droplets of arousal materialized as their nipples reached to meet their new counterparts. Some audience members merely sat, watching with a smile. Others slipped off their shoes so as to make less sound, and wandered to watch both sides. Still others eased hands beneath their clothing, touching and rubbing themselves. Per Sandy's instructions, they left the girls to their happy duties, tough as it was for some of them to resist.

Sandra'd turned the laptop to let the Hartwells see the timer, to meter out and manage their seduction. Kenz and Sher studied their respective bottoms' girl-goodies. Being younger, their tits would be a bit firmer, perkier, their pussies a bit tighter, pinker... the Hartwells of course knew this. They expected it when they found out they'd be playing with each other. It was a physical, biological fact, quite frankly. And the Hartwells did not resent them for it. On the contrary; they embraced them. The cougars admired the cubs' physiques, and ran with the chance to work these statuesque figures to their advantage. As well as their own life experience.

Brunette Barbara had her pubes regularly waxed, and greeted Sheryl with a bare, hairless cunt. Curly blonde Josie's was adorned with a light, fluffy bush. The hickey-marked Jojo felt Kenzie slip her arm up behind her back and grip her by the curly blonde locks. She straddled Josie's right leg, staying in close, groping at her pelvis. Sher released Barb from her mesmerizing kiss, descending her torso with her cheek, nose and tongue. Her hands also reached to Barbara's back, leaving sharp nail streaks. Barb was particularly nervous, feeling she was the more vulnerable of the pair. Her libido was fragile and easy to overwhelm, hence Josie's affinity and ease dominating her in the bedroom. Now and then Babs sought revenge, but for the most part enjoyed being the sub. However, she'd never before been a sub to another woman, much less with fifty grand at stake. If their willpower could be measured, Josie would probably be tougher than Babsy to break, as likely too would be Kenz and Sher. But if any major weaknesses, kinks, fetishes or "sweet" spots were exploited, anything was possible. The Hartwells supposed it was just a matter of finding them.

They were about eight minutes in. The Greers' soft pink nipples had protruded and hardened to small pink rocks. Their seductresses lowered to the floor for some toys. Sheryl began with a riding crop whose business end was shaped like a small spanking hand. She perched in the chair, and gave Barbara's breasts a gentle taste of it. She leaned in close again, tongued her inner thigh and nose-nuzzled the spot where it met her pelvis. She was rewarded as Babs started giving off cries and whimpers.

Kenzie knelt on her pillow and spread out her share of playthings. To keep Jojo occupied while she studied them, she licked a fingertip and traced around her labia and clit, just barely not touching them. More teasing to erode her will. Now to the implements. There were... a swan viber, a set of genital clips, a Wartenberg wheel, an also vibrating egg, an array of feathers including a long one on a wire, an electric shocker, a Violet wand, a set of sharp little finger claws that attached to one's digits... gosh, a lot of fun things here. Kenzie looked back up at Josie, who like her wife clenched her muscles, pulling to get free, grimacing at the promising sensations. She clearly wanted her cunt paid some attention. Kenz grinned as she watched her captive pussy visibly redden and dampen. She felt the power. She also felt in a bit of a malicious mood. She had to see how Jojo'd react to everything.