How to Weaken a Cub's Resistance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good game, ladies."

It felt like a bit of a taunt, but the Greers weakly extended their own and handshakes were exchanged. Barbara then proceeded to lower herself to the carpet, stretch out, groan in comfort and lie motionless—flat on her back—sumptuously resting. Josie liked the idea and did the same, draping her body over her wife's and holding her. The audience gave a few laughs and "aw"s. The Hartwells chuckled, watching them. They looked delicious and so very cute. So much so that after another moment, the cougars threw each other a mutual "what the hell" look, knelt down, laid over Babsy and Jojo and enfolded them, earning more whoops and applause. The Burtons felt this an opportune moment to unharness the damp, sweat-stained mattress, and put it away. The crowd quieted as they began to realize the Greer cubs may have actually fallen to sleep.

No one could blame them after that spectacle.

*****

Step 4: Leave Them With A Fond Memory, Wanting More, And Remembering Who's Boss

Sunday, September 8th, 2019, 12:00 midnight

"Sunday greetings, friends!" declared Sandy. "It's midnight; our game and evening are officially concluded."

This news was returned with a few "awww"s of disappointment, but mostly cheers. From both the audience, and the four contestant wives who sat on the floor, still naked and now pretty used to it. Everything except the carpet had been cleaned up, and the cameras were turned off. Lou joined Sandra at center stage to announce the final results.

"So to recap!" Sandy loudly clapped her hands one more time. "Kenzie Hartwell took our evening's first orgasm from Josie Greer, at 10:39. That's thirty-nine minutes of successful resistance. Sheryl Hartwell made Barbara Greer cum eight minutes later. The timer started over at 11:00. At 11:14, Kenzie forced Barb to cum once more. That's fourteen additional minutes the Greers resisted, in hour two, for a combined total of fifty-three minutes. And so in addition to the base fees for participation tonight...

"The Greers win $13,250 of the fifty-grand grand prize... and the Hartwells win the other $36,750!!"

One more round of applause flared up from behind the wives. They celebrated accordingly.

"...Aaaaaand just to put the cherry on the parfait..." Sandy called out—

"At 11:27, Sheryl rocked Josie's world with what I think we could argue was the most insane orgasm of the night. Yes??"

Yet more cheering, amid which Jojo blushed, tracing squiggly patterns in the carpet. Her and Babsy's reviving, still crimson cunts could blush no more till a reasonable period of time elapsed. But this was fine and expected. The Greers had to agree with the sentiment they'd considered earlier in the evening. They might not be taking home quite as much cash as the Hartwells. But it was still a lot, and they'd been on the receiving end of four of the wildest orgasms either'd ever had. Now, if only...

"Ladies and ladies, we'll be sending you on your way tonight with goody bags of toys and treats," Lou told them. "Sandy and I'll also be touch with you, as to whether you'd be open to making your performance a video shoot with Burton P&T. But we won't do this unless all four of you are onboard. Also, you should feel free to reach out if you'd care to work with us again."

"Absolutely!" Sandra grinned, a grin that was warm, friendly and loving, not like her devious, nasty grins in the midst of their game. "We treasure our talent, and are always on the lookout for more—as well, I should add, as more ideas for our exhibitions. If the four of you'd like to come back for another night of frisky frolicking... perhaps, Greers, you can have a rematch, and a shot at giving the Hartwells a dose of their own medicine."

All four of the girls tingled with excitement. The crowd audibly loved this idea, as indicated by the hearty "YEAH!"s and "whoo!"s punctuating their cheers. Josie and Barbara smiled. Imaginary thought bubbles appeared over their heads, depicting them showing the Hartwells how wonderfully wicked payback could be. So if Sheryl and Kenzie were open to it, the Greers felt quite keen to play with them again. Under the Burtons' supervision, or... maybe not, too...

At last, the wives' garments were returned to them. As they dressed, the audience collected themselves to file out. Many of them paused by the ladies to tell them how much they enjoyed the show. The wives wanted to feel shy about all the company and attention, but try as they might... they couldn't help it; they were flattered. It did feel good. On many levels.

Lou and Sandy gave the lasses their promised goody bags, and saw them out. As they stepped outside, chatted amongst themselves a bit and bade each other ta-tas for now, it crossed each wife's mind that she'd learned something tonight. A nugget of nifty knowledge to carry from this point forward. Barbara'd learned that some of her "love" buttons were also lust buttons, and that her wife was not the only woman who could press them. Sheryl'd learned that her wife was now willing to take matters, quite literally, into her own hands, if and when she interrupted her. Josie'd learned that she actually loved exhibitionism, stripping and performing naked in front of an approving audience. It was so much fun. She definitely wanted to do this kind of thing again.

And Kenzie had learned that being or doing something last did not always have to be so bad or infuriating. She'd taken the final turn in strip memory to win the game. And even had she been tied up and seduced, she'd like to think she could've held out to be last woman standing. She considered herself a pretty strong chick. Then again, those Greers were pretty strong and tough themselves. Kenzie liked them. And she could see why Sheryl seemed to as well. It was like Sher told them at lunch a week ago: she loved her a good tough, strong chick. Sher might not be perfect, Kenzie thought, but neither was she. Neither were the Greer cubs, neither was anyone. She didn't know about Josie and Barbara, but she and Sheryl'd had to kiss a lot of frogs to find each other. And it seemed that in doing so... fate really had saved the best for last. For both of them.

And as for seeing just how tough they stood against the Greers' seduction in a possible future matchup...

...Well... I guess we'll see.

To be continued?