How We Became a Cuckold Couple

Story Info
Wife makes fantasy come true for husband.
33.1k words
4.31
132.9k
150
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anyone who says marriage is boring hasn't had the experience with it that I have. I'm lucky enough to be able to mix things up fairly well with my husband Michael. We've been together over fifteen years, and things never get boring. Quite the opposite. I think things just continue to heat up. I love that we are able to tell each other our secret fantasies without any shame or judgment. When I think back to the start of our relationship, I laugh. We weren't attracted to each other. I was concentrating on accomplishing certain goals that I had set for myself, while I saw him as someone who just floated through life. I had a certain exterior that I showed to the general public, a reputation, if you will. I don't think he was fooled by it. He made me nervous, and I had no idea why. He was quick with an insult and had the ability of putting me on my guard, and I hated it. That is until he grabbed me and kissed me out of the blue one day. Within about 5 seconds I found myself caught in some sort of trap. After the initial shock, I returned that kiss. God how I returned that kiss. No one had ever made me feel so self-conscious in my life. It's like he had the ability to see into my soul. No matter what I said, what I did, I didn't fool him. He saw the me that I worked hard to keep hidden from the rest of the world. But with him, I'm free. He not only lets me be uninhibited with him, he actually encourages it. When we are together, we are shamelessly unrestrained.

We talk about our fantasies all the time. One of Michael's fantasies is the reason for my story. For as egotistical and arrogant as he is, Michael has a side that other people don't know. And it took many years before he even showed that side to me. I always knew he liked to watch porn, and many times we looked at it together. In the middle of a busy day, my phone would go off and I would find he had sent me a link to a picture or a video he thought was hot. Looking at porn together has helped us know what the other finds erotic, and I so loved getting those links from him. I could look at those and see what he was thinking and then surprise him down the road by making it happen without him expecting it. And he did the same to me.

He knows that one of the things I love the most is to suck him. I know it's a turn off for some women, but I love the feel of his cock in my mouth, and the diverse ways of giving him oral are endless. So he likes to tease me with the offer of his member while we are in a crowd. He likes for us to be in the middle of a chore, only for me to turn around and see him playing with his erection. And although giving him a blow job gives me a super high, he also knows that even more than that I can't get enough of feeling him cum inside my pussy. Hearing him moan and feeling the throb are like drugs to me. He moans even louder now than in years past, because he found I was always turned on by porn when the guy really let the audience know how good the orgasm felt. I'll never forget the time he saved his load for me for two weeks. I'd never felt anything so powerful and so delicious as when he emptied himself inside of me. He's so good to me, and always ends up succeeding in satisfying my sexual appetite. So it's very important to me that I do the same for him.

One day, my phone went off. He had sent me link. I smiled and clicked on it. I found the picture of a freshly fucked pussy on my screen with a single stream of cum running out of it. A few minutes later, another text. This link was very similar to the first. As the day went on, I received link after link from him, all with the same theme. I noticed that the links had evolved a little, where the videos showed someone actually filling the pussy—but off in the corner was the image of someone watching. My first thought was that he wanted to have someone watch us have sex; which wasn't a surprise. We had talked about public sex many many times. But towards the end of the day, the links evolved even more. Suddenly the images were not only of someone watching the act, but that of someone sucking and cleaning the slimy cock and then eating the load out of the woman's cunt. I was curious. This was definitely a new twist.

As the weeks went on, more links and more tentative talk developed. He was great about giving a subtle hint and building on it. It was clear that the thought of being a cuckold couple was a super high for him. The other thing that all the links had in common were that the bulls in all the videos and pics were black.

Every now and then I would daydream about his fantasy and wonder if I could ever make it come true. As I was cleaning the house one day, I wandered into the never-used guest bedroom. As I straightened the comforter on the bed, an idea began to form in my mind. We live about twenty miles from a big college town where students are constantly looking for affordable housing off campus. And it was the middle of May. Students would be getting desperate for secure their housing for the fall soon. What if...I started to smile...what if we rented the guest room to a student? A male student. A black male student. Ideas began rushing in my head, and I got very excited; but I didn't want to spill the idea to Michael just yet. No, I decided there was a better way.

I put an ad in the local paper and interviewed students for weeks while Michael was at work. I readied the guest room and guest bath for actual use. During the last week of June, I knew I had found the perfect tenant. He and I signed the papers. He was very surprised at how reasonable my rate was, considering the big house we live in. I just hoped that as time went on he would live up to my expectations. We arranged for him to move in a few days before his classes began. Finally that day had arrived, but I still hadn't told Michael about the plans.

I glanced at my watch and knew our new tenant would be ringing the doorbell in about an hour. Michael was on the couch, and I was cleaning up the kitchen from supper. His day had been super long, and I knew he just wanted to relax. I walked into the living room, picked his feet up, sat down on the couch, and put his feet on my lap and started giving him a foot rub. He let out a slow, deep sigh and closed his eyes.

"Honey," I began. "I think I should tell you something, but I'm kind of worried you'll be upset with me."

He opened one eye. "What is it?" he asked, hesitantly.

"Well, I put out an ad in the paper to rent out the guest room to a college student," I said quietly.

He looked at me and sat up. "You did what? Why would you do that?"

"I just...I don't know. I just thought we had so much extra room, and it would be kind of like having our own kid, and we could make a little money without really spending any. I don't know. I thought it was a good idea. I just thought it would be an adventure to try it for a year. Or maybe just a semester."

"Why didn't you tell me this before now? Is it too late to cancel the ad?"

"I didn't tell you because it never seemed like the right time. You've been working so much overtime lately, and I didn't want to bother you with it. And...no. We can't cancel the ad... because it isn't running anymore."

Michael looked at me and squinted his eyes, "And why isn't the ad in the paper anymore?"

I looked down at his feet and kept working on them.

"Lynn. Look at me."

I looked at him out of the corners of my eyes.

"It isn't running anymore because I already rented the room to someone. As a matter of fact, the renter should be here any minute."

Michael dropped his upper body back down on the couch. "Oh, fuck. I don't want someone else living here. We don't want someone around all the time! We don't know anything about this kid. What about all the times we walk around here without a stitch of clothes on? What about when we decide to skinny dip? What about when I come home from work, and we just drop and fuck wherever we're at? I don't want to always wonder where "the kid" is." He shakes his head and puts his hand over his face. "No, no. this is not going to work."

"Please?" I ask. "I mean, we can't do anything about it now. Legally. And I only made the lease for the first semester. Just to see how it goes. And I did put a clause in the contract that after one month, we have the option to decide it isn't working out."

The doorbell rang.

Michael's eyes sprung open. His look told me he was already deciding it wasn't working out.

I smiled meekly back at him. "Um, honey? Congratulations. It's a boy."

I got up, walked across the living room and opened the door. My heart skipped a beat. Oh, I had forgotten just how magnificent my new "son" was. Derek was about 6'4" and looked like he weighed around 215. The features of his face were what women dreamed of. And his skin was as black as coal. His only flaw, or the only one that I had noticed was that he was a bit reserved. Kind of shy. But I honestly thought I could bring him out of that. I just hoped I could do it within a month.

I brought Derek in and introduced him to Michael. Michael, being the man he is, is pleasant and gracious while meeting Derek, only staring daggers through me when Derek wasn't looking. I knew Michael was really mad, and I began to think this might have been a big mistake. I knew Michael would be so turned on if I told him what I had in mind, but surely he would get the picture in the next few minutes.

He never did. After spending the evening helping to get Derek settled in, we all went to bed. Michael rolled over with his back to me. I knew he needed me. He had been pretty stressed at work in the past few months, so we didn't skimp on sex. When he's stressed, I let him have me whenever, however he needs it. And to be fair, he always returns it to me when things have settled down. I lean over to hold him, forming my body to fit up to his and begin gently kissing the back of his neck.

"You should've asked me before renting the room," he said.

"I know. I'm so sorry. I'll never do anything like this again. Please don't be mad at me."

Silence. My arms tighten around him and my bare breasts are smashed against his back. I bury my face into his back.

"Michael? Please don't be mad at me. I can't deal with you being mad at me. You know that. We'll just be obligated for four weeks. After that, I promise, he will be gone." My hands cling to him as they start rubbing his chest. I move back and roll him over and start kissing him. Anywhere. Everywhere. I straddle him, and I can feel him hardening underneath me.

"I'm not mad," he says, in a very unconvincing voice.

"Really? Really, Michael? Show me. Show me that you're not mad," I beg as I lay the length of my body on top of his.

"Lynn," he says through gritted teeth. "You know I'm just going to have to use you right now."

"I know, I know, baby. And you know it's fine with me. Take your frustration and your stress out on me. Take what you need." My mind spins that he hasn't figured out what I'm doing yet. Oh, god, I hope I didn't read him wrong with those links.

The next morning, Michael seems to have done a transformation. He wakes me up by kissing my neck, and running his hands over my body. He makes love to me, and since he had his way the night before, he's able to last so I can take my time before I cum. I kiss him, tell him how much I love him, and I thank him for being so good to me. Sex is so good with my husband, but we are both getting older. He can't seem make it last like he used to. We have talked about it, but he just wouldn't go see a doctor about it. That morning was a rarity in duration, so it was fabulous.

He does his morning routine and gives me a promising passionate kiss before leaving for work. As I watch his truck pull out I shake my head in wonderment. He still has no idea what I'm doing. This thought makes me laugh to myself. "Oh, baby, are you in for a surprise," I say under my breath.

As the days go on, Michael and Derek begin to have a good relationship. Derek wants it to work because he needs an affordable place to live (and I definitely made it affordable for him). Michael wants it to work because he loves me and wants to show me he is giving it an honest shot.

One early morning, I wake about 4 a.m. I can't go back to sleep, so I decide to get some chores done. I start folding the laundry and begin seriously contemplating my plan. How am I going to introduce this whole thing? Derek has been nothing but a perfect gentleman, helpful and respectful. How do I let him see this other side of me? I mean, Michael is the only person in the world who knows the secret desires I keep hidden. Michael is the only person who has seen me let myself go and give in to my erotic cravings. Can I really do this, I ask myself, as I pick up a pile of towels. As I climb the stairs I wonder how I'm going to feel if I can't pull this off. Doubts swirl around in my head. What if he rejects me? What if he's disgusted by it? He's young enough to be my son. What if Derek doesn't reject me, but I find out that Michael did not mean for this particular fantasy to become reality?

I stand outside Derek's door. I close my eyes and see his body in my mind. He's got such a body. I've never seen a body like his. And I've certainly never had an opportunity to experience something like this before. I'm going to do it, I decide. I take a deep breath as I grab the door handle and turn the knob.

So I crack open the door and see him still asleep. Half of his body is covered with a sheet. His black skin so dark against the silk sheets I bought specially for his bed. I tiptoe in like a good landlady, to put the towels on his dresser. Lying on his dresser was the tshirt he had on yesterday. I pick it up and breathe in his scent. As I put the shirt down, I accidentally knock over a bottle of body spray. Derek makes a noise and rolls over, uncovering more of his spectacular body. I bend over to pick up the bottle and sit it back on the dresser. As I pick the bottle up, I hear him whisper, "Whoa!"

I quickly turn around. "Oh, Derek, honey, I'm so sorry. I just wanted to bring some clean towels in for you. I didn't mean to wake you." I pull at the bottom of my shirt as I straighten up.

I can't stop staring at what the sheet is still covering. He is as hard as a rock.

He realizes what is catching my eye and quickly shifts his body away from me.

"I suppose I shouldn't have come in," I say, "but, really, I don't want you to be uncomfortable around me. I hope it's okay that I came in."

His eyes are wide and he nods at me. I smile and walk over to sit on the edge of his bed. He smiles at me. I put my hand on his arm and rub it absent-mindedly.

"You're such a smart, strong young man, Derek. If you ever have a girl that you would like to bring here, you know this is your home now, too."

He looks at my hand on his arm, mesmerized. But then he looks uncomfortable all of a sudden. "Uh, no," he says. "I don't see that happening, but thank you."

I chuckle, "Why not? Oh, Derek, the girls must be crazy about you."

He shifts again in the bed. "Well, I don't know about that. And, anyway, the girls at college don't interest me much anyway, " he shrugs.

"Really? Why?"

"I don't know. They're just silly. They just don't interest me. I guess I want someone more serious. More grounded. Or...maybe it's just because I'm really uncomfortable around girls."

"My goodness, honey. From where I'm sitting you don't have a thing to be uncomfortable about." My hand starts rubbing a little harder, massaging his muscular arm.

His skin, so smooth, so soft. Yet so taut and strong. My hand slowly works up his arm to work on one side of his neck. My other hand reaches over to work on the other side.

"I know you're concerned about your studies. And you should be. But you need a way to unwind, too. Relaxation is just as important. Your muscles are so tight, honey. If you don't get rid of some of that tension, I'm going to be really worried about you."

"I...I...I guess I do spend a lot of time making sure my grades are kept up."

I can tell my hands working on his neck are creating a different kind of tension in the room.

"I guess I never really thought about unwinding."

"Well, maybe you should," I counsel. "My goodness, you are so tense. Does this feel good? When I'm rubbing your shoulders and your neck?"

"Mmmmm, yeah..." he says.

"Well, baby, just lie back and let me work some of that tension out of your body."

"Are you sure?" he looks at me, a bit alarmed.

I laugh, "well, honey, I'm not going to hurt you! No, I only want to help you and make you feel relaxed. Now, lie back and close your eyes. Just give yourself to me. I'll take care of you. I promise."

He lets out a deep sigh and lies back. I continue working on his neck. But his hard on is impossible to miss. As I massage him, I can't help but imagine how much my little pussy would need to stretch to accommodate his size. I can already feel how warm and wet I am. This thought gives me quite an ache.

I close my eyes as well and begin working my hands down to his chest. I've never felt pecs like that in my life. He lets out a soft moan and pushes his chest harder into my hands.

"Is this helping, Derek? Does it make you feel better?"

"Yes," he whispers, without opening his eyes.

I look down at the sheet again. There's no fooling myself. I want him. I need him. I'm going to have him. My hands move downward to his stomach, moving the sheet with them. His eyes fly open for a quick second, but he closes them again and focuses on the sensations his body is feeling.

"I'm so glad I can help you like this. It helps me, too. I just need to make sure you are well taken care of."

I start to slowly reach farther under the sheet. My hands begin rubbing against his naval, but my arm brushes against his cock, standing at attention and ready to be taken.

"Oh, fuck," I whisper.

His eyes open and he looks at me.

I can tell how nervous he is. I try to take it in stride.

"You are quite a young man," I say as I'm looking him square in the eyes. "You're smart, sweet, well mannered, and you...you have an amazing body. It just blows my mind that you don't have a steady girl."

He watches the movement of the sheet as my hands works underneath. His hands reach out to grab my forearms. I smile to myself, knowing how much he is wanting this, too.

"You've been needing this, haven't you, Derek? It's been a long time since a woman has touched you."

"No," he says. His voice is hoarse and low. "Never..."

My hands stop.

"Never what?" I ask.

"I've never...I mean...nobody has ever..." his voice trails off.

"Derek? Are you telling me no girl has ever touched you like this before?"

He looks at me and nods.

My mind is racing and scrambling to wrap around this new information.

"But...you've dated, right?" I ask.

He shrugs. "Not much."

I'm stunned. This incredible young man, lying naked in his room--in MY house.

"But...but why? Surely you had girls throwing themselves at you."

"I don't know," he gives a weak smile. "I never really cared for the girls I was around. And anytime I tried to date, the girl would tell me I became a control freak." He gives me a look that tells me he is testing to see just how far he should go.

I start to get up off the bed, but he still has a grip on my arms.

"No! Stay! Please stay. Don't stop what you're doing."

I hesitantly sit back down on the bed. He moves his body even closer to mine.

"Don't stop touching me," he says, putting my hands back down on his stomach.

I begin working his muscles again.

"yes," he whispers as he leans back on his pillow.

I can't help myself. I continue my journey downward on his body. Without stopping my hands, I uncover him bit by bit as I go.

I gasp to myself as I uncover the biggest, thickest cock I've ever seen. My hands stop as I stare at the size.

123456...9