How We Became a Cuckold Couple

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He starts packing and the satisfied look on his face is almost insulting. But there's no way I can tell him that I faked it. Ah, but we can always talk about that later...

We wake up late the next morning. Michael rushes to make it out the door in time to catch his flight. He grabs me and kisses me hard. "I'm going to be thinking about last night all weekend and I'll be ready to go again when I get back," he promises as he leaves. I wave and blow a kiss out the window. Then I go up to wake Derek. But he is already up and meets me in the hallway.

"Oh, you're awake! Good. When will you be home this evening?"

"My afternoon class is canceled so I should be home around noon."

"Okay. Well, I'll have some lunch ready." He nods and smiles, "Okay, see you then."

He walks down a couple of steps and stops for a moment. He turns around and grabs me with one arm around the waist and the other hand grabbing my hair. And he kisses me hard and deep with intensity. "I can't wait to see you when I get home," he says as he turns to leave.

I spend the morning washing the bed cloths, running errands and getting some groceries for the next few days. I pick up a couple bottles of wine. By the time Derek gets home from school, I have changed into my swimsuit and have lunch ready on the patio.

"Oh, are we eating out here?"

"If that's okay." I answer. "It's just such a gorgeous day. BUT the rule is that you have to be in your swimsuit." He grins. "I can handle that, just give me a sec."

He comes back down and we eat lunch as we talk and laugh together. We lie out for a while, but the afternoon sun is getting very hot.

"It's getting too hot for me," Derek says. "I'm getting in the pool."

I watch as his large, masculine figure walks to end of the pool. He's soft, but his cock is so large, I can see how much room it takes up in his trunks. I try not to stare.

He jumps in and as he comes up the water beads up on his dark, black muscles. I've never watched a black man in my pool, and I find it totally sexy to just look at him.

"Aren't you getting in?"

I smile and get up. "I guess I will."

He watches me walk around the pool and dive into the deep end. I swim the length and come up beside him. "Ah, the water feels fabulous!" I exclaim.

"Yeah? Does it feel as awesome as this?" and he picks me up and throws me back to the deep end. I come up laughing.

"That's not fair! There is no way I can do that to you!"

"Nope," he shrugs. "You can't." And he picks me up and does it again.

I swim back to him. "Stop!" I laugh.

"What are you going to do about it?" He tosses me a third time.

When I come up he's still laughing.

"Well, I can't do THAT, but there is something I CAN do!"

I dive under the water and pull down the front of his trunks. Our play has caused him to become very hard. I take him in my mouth and give him an underwater head. Before I can get him too aroused, I come up for air. He has stopped laughing. I start to go back under, but he stops me.

"No," he says. "Not here. I want to go inside."

I smile and think about joking with him. But the fire in his eyes tells me he isn't joking anymore. He gets out of the pool and holds his hand out for me. I take it, and he pulls me out. He grabs a towel and starts drying me off. I begin drying him with another one. He takes my hand and leads me up to his room.

He kisses me softly as we enter.

"I need to go dry my hair," I say in a low voice.

"No, you don't. You need to stay right here."

He reaches around me and unhooks my top and it falls to the ground. His hands run over my body and I can see his erection growing to enormous lengths. He moves his hands down to remove my bottoms. Suddenly, I am aware that I'm standing before him completely naked. I feel a bit self conscious as he inspects my body. How did he become the one making me nervous instead of the other way around?

"Lie down on the bed," he instructs. I do as I am told. He goes to the end of the bed and crawls up the length of me. "I've got a surprise for you."

I'm curious. "For me? What is it?"

He leans down to my ear and whispers, "Last night when you and Mike went to your room, I followed you up. I sat outside your door and listened to everything."

I froze on the bed. He hovers over me and the heat from his body is intense.

"Oh, I didn't know..." my voice trails off.

There was no hint of a smile on his face; nothing to make me think he was turned on or feeling superior. He actually looked...concerned.

"I don't know why Mike can't take the time on your body that you so obviously need."

I force a smile. "What makes you think that?" I ask lightly. "Michael is a wonderful lover."

His face clouds over and he looks me straight in the eye. "He's a wonderful lover? Really, Lynn?"

I force another laugh. "Well, yes."

"Then answer this question for me. If he's so wonderful, why did you fake an orgasm with him last night?"

I stare up at him. "What makes you think I faked an orgasm?" I ask quietly.

He relaxes a bit and shakes his head a little. "Because every move you made, every sound you made the other night is etched in my mind. When you came with me, the noises, the sounds, the way your body moved, sounded nothing like what I heard outside your door last night."

I have no words. No answer for him. I feel flushed as I realize how well he already knows me.

"I'm not saying this to make you uncomfortable. I'm saying this because I'm just...shocked. You're a very sensual woman. I'm certainly not an expert on this, but I know when a woman is in touch with her sexuality. And YOU certainly are."

He continues, "You already know I have never...had sex. So my experience level is low. But I know enough to be sure that there should have been more going on in your bedroom last night than what I heard. Sex should be wild and passionate. You were not wild and passionate last night. You were more passionate with me the other night on the patio. And I just...gave you oral. For God's sake, Mike was fucking you."

"I know," I whisper and look away from him.

He turns my face back to him. "I need to see that passion in your eyes again. I want you to be wild. I want to see you be the woman that I saw the other night."

His words are arousing me. The passion Derek is speaking of is rising up in my body. I want to see that woman again too. I need to be that woman again.

"I want that too," I say as I look into his eyes.

"I'm going to do the things that Mike did to you last night. But I'm going to make sure you have enough time to enjoy every feeling. Mike just didn't spend the time that he should have. Give yourself to me. I want to please you so badly."

I can't speak. I just nod. I was supposed to be the one in charge. How did this change so quickly?

Derek looks at me nervously.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"I want to do all those things to you, but I've never done this before...I may need...you..."

"Derek. Instinct. I swear. It's all instinct," I say in a low voice and my knees bend and fall open.

"Your body is perfection," he breathes on my skin as he begins kissing my neck. "I've never wanted anyone like this. Never been ready for something like this." He continues kissing and licking my skin. My neck is sensitive and the sensations are leaving goosebumps on me. My nipples become erect from his hot breath. As he works his way down to them, his hands caress the soft flesh of my waist and hips.

His soft mouth finds my breast and licks around the nipple a few times before taking the rock hard spike into his mouth. He's gentle as he sucks on my tit. But I have to move. I moan and take his head into my hands. His suction increases and his lips get tighter. He begins sucking me with great urgency and need. "Oh, Derek," I moan. "Yes, yes..."

"Fuck," he says as he reaches down to adjust himself in his swim trunks. "I need this. I need this. Don't stop," I plead.

He continues suckling my breasts making them almost sore to the touch by the time he is done. His mouth travels down and attends to my stomach where he kisses and licks every inch of my skin. Playfully licking my belly button and not ignoring any area. Again, his thoroughness is a huge plus. He does everything completely. The fire in my belly is burning hotter and hotter. The need for him to touch my pussy is getting out of control.

Finally, he reaches my pelvic bone. His kisses stop periodically as he looks and explores me with his eyes.

"Please," my mouth says, although I don't make a sound. His tongue begins opening the front fold of my sweetest place. His tongue is soft and firm as it lunges lower and deeper each time. His face begins to disappear from my sight as he concentrates on making sure he is fully satisfying me.

My knees drop open even further. When the tip of his tongue grazes my clit, I scream and nearly jump off the bed.

He stops for a moment, letting me collect myself from the sensation. He continues gently probing and sampling my wetness, making noises that let me know he is enjoying what I'm offering.

"Oh, yeah, baby, eat me," I sigh. I love oral; both giving and receiving, and I love the feel of Derek's tongue. It's so different from Michael's. Everything of Derek's is different than Michael's. Gentler, in a way, but with the potential to be much more powerful. And bigger, definitely bigger; more masculine. I know if his tongue feels this different, other areas are going to feel much different too.

I feel Derek begin alternating his focus, just as I taught him. I smile. Ah, he catches on fast. Thank goodness. He hasn't forgotten a thing I told him on his first and only contact with my pussy. I can tell he is enjoying it as much as I am. This fuels my desire. I know my extreme love of oral may not be shared by all, but Michael didn't want to take near the time with it that I craved. My legs wind up around Derek's neck as I let him feast on my warm, wet cunt.

"I love how you taste," he breathes. "I can't get enough of it."

As he moves from sucking my clit to tongue fucking me, I settle into the rhythm he is creating. There's no reason to rush anything. I can just lie here and enjoy all the attention he is lavishing on my body. We have all weekend. I feel his tongue land at the very front of my slit and slowly works its way down, flicking as it travels, making a slow trip down to my depths. Just as I start to relax, his tongue slides right past my tunnel and on down to my ass. I jump as he touches the rim. He looks up at me. "Do you like that?" he asked.

"Mmm-hmmm," I nod, biting my lip.

His head disappears again as he invades my folds and takes advantage of the extra territory I've allowed him. In the middle of the tongue invasion, I feel his fingers as well. While his tongue fucks me, I feel his finger running around the rim of my ass. When his mouth moves to suck my clit, I feel his finger fill my hot, dark hole.

The heat of my body is rising, and it is impossible to stay still. I start moving on his tongue, on his finger, on his face. His tongue and finger dance on me and in me with increasing speed; until I'm dizzy and can't tell exactly what he's doing. All I know is I'm getting tighter and tighter, so tight I start to hurt. I hear him moaning and sucking. My head is spinning faster and faster, until...

"DEREK!" I yell, as I grab his arms. I feel the relief, as I cum in a tidal wave that has him lapping at my pussy as quickly as he can. My hands grip him as if he is the only thing keeping me in this world. My body shakes, and I draw in breath after ragged breath. As I pulsate, my grip on his arms loosens. My mind still fuzzy, I smile and revel in the deliciousness of my orgasm.

When I come down from the pinnacle, Derek is smiling up at me. "Taking my time is worth every bit of watching you," he says. "You aren't just hot. You're beautiful." I smile back at him and pull at his arms to bring him face to face with me. I put my arms around him and pull his mouth to mine.

"I thought you didn't like doing that," I tease.

"I didn't! Until now."

"I'm so glad you were willing to give it another chance."

He kisses me again and rolls us both over so that I'm on top of him. I begin returning the favor to my young amazing black lover. Kissing down his body, it runs through my mind how very strong and muscular he is. The ripples in his arms, chest and abdomen are hard and pronounced. My fingers run over him and massage the powerful curves of his anatomy. I slip my hands into the waistband of his swim trunks and continue working my way down. I have to pull the waistband out in front with both hands to attempt to uncover his massive hard-on. Once again, I'm mesmerized at his enormity. Mesmerized and excited. Starting at the base, I lick slowly up the underside, taking my time to feel every ridge that is protruding. Circling the head, I make him extra wet before carefully taking him as far into my mouth as comfortable, then pulling out, then going down again. I tighten my lips to create extra pull and tension on his shaft as I jack him with my mouth. I taste the precum, which helps me quicken my pace. He lets me play like this for a few minutes until he starts raising his hips to speed me up even more. His hands grab my head as he moans. I stop and take him out of my mouth.

"Oh, don't stop," he says.

"Oh, no," I shake my head.

"What?" he asks, a little breathlessly.

"We aren't doing it this way this time," I smile.

"Ohhhh?" he is aware of what I'm saying.

"No, Derek," I say, as I sit up on the bed and finish taking off his trunks.

I lean down and give him another good lick before coming up to look at him.

"I need you," I whisper. "I need you inside of me."

He looks down and sees me rubbing myself between my legs. "I need you so bad."

"I...we...I mean...I don't have anything...a...condom, you know," he says.

"It's okay. I've taken care of that."

"Oh," he says, nervously. "So you and Mike use the pill?"

"No. Mike had a vasectomy," I explain.

"Well then...how...?" his voice trails off.

I smile a wicked smile at him and lean down to whisper in his ear. "I went and got on the pill the weekend after you moved in."

"Besides," I joke,"you said you were going to do the things to me that Michael did, but you were going to let me enjoy it."

Derek looks at me incredulously. "I know, but I just wanted to make you cum. I never dreamed you would be prepared to do everything." His mood changes. "I've wanted this for so long, and you WILL cum for me."

My mind is screaming! I'm loving this. He's in charge. I'm in charge. Sometimes neither one of us knows who's in charge. We're passing the control back and forth to each other like a torch. I've got to have him. I'm already so wet and my heart is beating out of my chest. I've never had a black man. I haven't had any other man for decades except for Michael.

Derek pulls my weight down on top of his and kisses me. His hands are huge, and they are running all over my body. God, that turns me on. His mouth moves to my neck, and goosebumps immediately pop up on my skin. His hot breath on my neck sends a shiver down my spine and makes me need him even more. I try to pull my head away, but his grip tightens and makes me immobile. He keeps kissing and breathing on my skin until I'm practically fighting to get away.

"Oh, fuck, Derek, please."

He loosens his grip and my legs straddle his impressive build. He's so big. My mind is reeling, wondering if I can take all of him. I don't even have to hold his cock straight, like I do Michael's. Derek is so hard. I slowly ease myself down onto his firm flesh, realizing immediately that I hadn't really taken into consideration the girth. It isn't just length I need to think about. I have never had to open myself this wide. I lower my body and feel him enter my tiny hole. As the head disappears, I have to suck in my breath. Oh, that itch. The itch that's needed attention for so long is finally getting scratched. I hold my breath and keep sitting down. As my hot lava enfolds him, his hands tighten on my hips. "Oh my God. Oh my God..." he keeps repeating.

I widen my legs and hips more as he invades my body. Pain, mixed with pleasure spread throughout my being as I accommodate his bulging cock. I can't take anymore. I lean forward so my upper body is on his. "Derek," I gasp. "You're so big. Your cock is so big." I begin riding as much of him that I can. Bucking myself on him I bury my head in his chest and scream as my orgasm hits. I flood Derek with my juices and my body spasms on top of him. I slow my movements, but his hands tighten on my hips again as he forces me to continue my ride. He isn't fucking me. He's forcing my body to fuck his. With each pull against his body, he manages to get his cock deeper and deeper into my pussy. The pain again; I feel the pain. I try to cry out, but I can't. My cunt rides his dark black pole, harder and harder, faster and faster, deeper and deeper. His hands pull my body down and at the same time his hips thrust upwards. I feel my need mounting again. Even through the pain, the familiar ache is there begging for release. As I cum again, my scream is barely heard.

Derek grabs the back of my neck and pulls my entire body into him as he rolls us over. Suddenly I'm looking up into his lust-filled eyes. There is no doubt that I am taking his entire cock now. I feel like I will bleed to death from his fucking. He is a man possessed. My body is being ripped apart by his rock hard tool. I'm beyond screaming; I'm beyond uttering a sound. He hammers in and out of me like a machine. Oh, God, he's so big...bigger...bigger...

"AAAAAHHHHHH!" he closes his eyes tightly and yells. "OH, OH, SHIT" he swears as his body shoves in and out of me. Instantly I feel the first stream shoot out of him and hit me deeper than I've ever felt anything before. Gush after gush his black baby batter fills my little white pussy. My world starts going white and I'm fighting to focus while he continues fucking me hard. And then, my body starts convulsing and my world goes black.

I hear someone, far off in the distance, calling my name. But I'm unable to respond. My mind is confused and I try to listen again for the voice. Someone starts to shake me and the clouds begin to part. It's Derek.

"Oh my god, Lynn, oh my god. Are you ok?"

My eyes open as it hits me that I passed out for a moment.

"I'm so sorry!"

Derek keeps apologizing and worry is etched on his face. As I fight to gain my composure, my hand idly strokes his arm. The reality of the situation hits me and I smile, almost laughing. Relief washes over his face and he buries himself in my chest.

I breathe heavily and start to laugh.

"Derek. Derek. Derek." I just keep saying his name, over and over. I can't put into words the scenario I just experienced. I hold him as my mind becomes clearer. He's kissing my breasts and holding me. There's a part of me that feels guilty for feeling so wonderful when he clearly is so worried. He just keeps mumbling his apologies and I run my hand over the back of his head.

"What are you sorry for?"

He looks up at me.

"I thought I had hurt you. I got so carried away. It felt so good...being inside you. I just couldn't stop. I didn't know how hard I ...I'm just so glad you're alright."

I look like a silly schoolgirl as I lie there with a huge smile plastered on my face.

"Don't be sorry. I've never experienced anything like that before. The adrenaline, the need, the raw power." I laugh, "It was the most erotic experience I've ever had!"

A small smile forms on his lips. "It was beyond anything I ever imagined," he whispers. "You are amazing."

He resumes kissing my breasts, as he settles in to the fact that he can totally get lost in the moment now. I'm aware of his new found arousal on my leg. His mouth works its way up to mine and his kiss is soft and tender, yet I feel the urgency in it.

123456...9