How would you like me?

Story Info
Turning up at an empty house, a couple makes the most of it.
4.9k words
4
5.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Elatio
Elatio
10 Followers

"Can I bring the bag?"

When I read your text I got a little shiver down my spine.

Usually when you bring the bag it means one of two things. Actually, it means both playtime and experimenting. And I do look forward to our meetups when both of them coincide.

"Please do!" I texted back.

"When do I pick you up? Same time at 7:30?" the reply read

"Sure! I will be ready. What shall I bring? Something to drink?"

"Yeah, we can sort out food when we get there, but I will bring something to nibble," I read.

"Where would you like to go?" you typed.

"Well, I have a house that is free. A friend of mine was kind enough to let me use his place, but it is empty at the moment, so can we bring the duvet with us? The heating and everything is still on, so we won't freeze." I explained.

"Not like the other time you tried making a fire and almost smoked us out of the BnB?" you typed.

A string of smily faces was enough to make me crack a smile and I laughed at the memory.

"Then I will see you tonight. Till later!" you signed off.

Thinking of seeing you tonight was something that got me through the day. A lot of things that went wrong and issues arising with work sort of just did not matter so much. I was going to see you after a few weeks because our calenders and responsibilities got in the way. But at last we managed to make time for each other, and it was like an anchor to swim to during the time I was absent from you and your amazing way of how you make me feel.

I got a shower and got dressed, and went down to my selection of wines and pulled out various ones looking to find your favourite. It was a little too early and like a child that can't wait for Xmas I sat in the living room, flicking through a few posts I bookmarked, till the buzzing from my phone made me jump.

"I'm here." was the simple message

Grabbing my keys and jacket I locked up and walked the hundred yards where I could see your car parked in the softly falling rain under the streetlamp.

Crossing the street I lightly tapped on the window till I heard the click of the doors being unlocked. Opening the door the first thing that hits me is your perfumed aroma that swirled out of the open door. It makes my heart beat faster as I see you sitting there haloed in the lamplight, and I can just make out your wonderful smile.

"Hey you..."

"Hey you ..."

Unlocking your seatbelt I pull you over to me as I lean over the gear as the handbrake poke me in my side, but it is worth it to feel your arms around me and your soft breath in my neck as you proceed to give me a feather soft kiss in the nape. Turning my face you passionately kissed me on the mouth. If my blood was pumping, now it is rushing through me, all sorts of passions and needs arise in me, and the little moan you make in my mouth as I tangle my fingers in your hair and taste your soft lips made me realise just how much I missed you.

After we come up for some air, we just hugged till you said, "Okay, let's go."

Firing up the car you drop your phone in the holder with directions. The drive is filled with catching up, telling each other what happened to us through the time we did not see each other and just enjoying each others presence. Something that a hundred text messages cannot fill.

And while you are driving I can't help but drink you in. The way the streetlamp flicker over your face, making the shadows glide over your silhouette and in every facet I can just find loveliness and beauty.

"What are you looking at?" you said with a half grin.

"Just you," I smiled.

The next few lights steadily showed the rising blush up your neck, as you smiled that coy smile when you are a little embarrassed.

"Okay, I will stop staring, I promise. But you have to know you are beautiful to look at," I gushed.

Now the flushed cheeks told me that the small blush was now in full swing.

"Stop it," you half laughed as you sat there blushing.

Smiling I turned my gaze back to the road. I don't know if you caught on yet, bit I like making you blush, as it is a secret pleasure for me, because that is the same flush you get when you are totally aroused and turned on. For my own guilty pleasure I sometimes make you just a little embarrassed so I can enjoy the sight of you, and remember when we were in sweaty lovemaking, moaning and writhing and you flushing in your arousal.

When the car came to a stop it totally roused me from my reverie.

"Oh, we are here? I was miles away," I said as I took in the surroundings. Looking out the streaky window where the rain was patterning showed me we were at the right place.

"Everything is in the back, can you give me hand? " you asked.

"Of course, I will grab everything and you can get the keys and open up," I said

"Okay," you said as you popped the boot and stepped out the car.

The rain was soft and walking to the back of the car I grabbed a bag and a big duvet you managed to jam in there.

"I will get the other bag," you said as you saw I had no more hands.

Walking in the dark with the little jump run everyone does in the rain we arrived at the door. Going through the keys we finally found the one that opened the door, and we struggled to push it open. It jammed on the amount of spam mail that had accumulated on the floor.

Swinging the door open and flicking the lights showed a totally empty hallway.

"Wow, when he said it was open it really was," I exclaimed. Stepping past you I switched some lights on deeper in the house to confirm it. We were in a totally unfurnished house.

"I am so sorry, I did not know it was going to be like this" I said as I looked at you standing in the empty hallway.

You just smiled. "Hey no problems, at least we have the place for ourselves."

Kicking off your shoes you walked up he stairs to the first floor. Walking behind you it took all my self constraint to not put my hands on your swaying hips. That conjured up all sorts of distracting thoughts of pinning you to a wall and taking you then and there.

Switching lights on as we ascended we reached the first floor landing.

"Well, at least we have a carpet here," I said as I put our things down in the bedroom facing the road. "I guess that means we don't have any cutlery or cups or anything as well," I concluded.

"Well, I don't care," you said as you cracked open the luckily screw top bottle I brought, and swigging it like a cowboy in a movie, passed it to me.

Smiling I took it and had a couple of swigs too.

"So let's see what I have," you said as you sat down and unpacked some cold meats and cheese on the duvet I spread open for us.

"Oh wow! This looks so good! Don't tell me I never take you anywhere fancy" I joked as you used lids and covers to spread out what we brought.

"Well, I am not the one who brought someone to a totally empty house," you smiled, knowing I was just teasing you.

"Hey, I have sat with you next to the side of the road in our underpants waiting for a breakdown truck to arrive, I am sure an empty house is one of the least crazy places we have been." I said as we both smiled.

Talking and eating we shot the breeze and had conversations about our week and cool things that happened. The bottle was also slowly going down, and the room seems to be heating up nicely, the cold being lifted by the heating kicking in, and the fact that we still had most of our cold weather clothes on.

Getting to your knees you tied your hair up, a sure sign that you were getting hot, and to emphasize it you pulled your heavy knitted jumper off. I got a smell of your perfume as you tossed it to the side and grabbed your phone.

"What music would you like to listen to?" you asked.

"I am open for anything," I said. "Some easy listening would be good."

"Well, I am just going to play my playlist if that is okay," you said and I nodded as you always surprised me with your musical tastes.

Flicking a couple of times and turning up your volume you placed it on the window sill.

As you were sitting down, a very very cheesy song started playing, and I burst out laughing.

"Oh no! Is this on your playlist?" I smiled.

Blushing you reached for your phone but I stopped you.

"Yeah, I know. It is a guilty pleasure," you said.

Not knowing what possessed me, I started singing along, word perfect.

The look of incredulity on your face was priceless, as I had to confess I was listening to it as well, so well that I know it off by heart.

Now it was my turn to be teased, and tease you did.

"Oh my god I never knew you were into this! Is there any other cheesy songs that you know?" you asked.

"Well, more than I want to confess to, but I must say, but I have some weird tastes," I confessed.

"Well, like what?" you prodded.

"Okay, for one, I love this band," as I reached up to take your phone. I scrolled a bit to find it.

It took less than three seconds for your face to light up.

"Me too! I love them!" you beamed.

Sitting there we both starting signing and laughing like crazy over the chorus and places we got the words mixed up.

As the last power chord blared out we just ended up looking at each other.

"You know, I have always listened to these guys, and never in my life I thought I would be singing and listening to this song with someone like you," I said with all the honesty that I meant.

"All the things in the lyrics and what the song is about was something I never thought I would experience with someone," I confessed.

"Like what part in the song?"

"Like in the part they sing about 'There you are breathing' soft on my skin."

"You mean like this?" you said as you looked my in the eyes.

You got to your knees and kneeling, reached your hand to the side of my head and nuzzled my neck. As you smelled my skin I could feel your soft breath tickling my shoulder.

I tried saying something but it took me two tries as my brain was electrified with the sheer shock of you being so bold and at the same time my body from the neck down turned to jelly.

Swallowing a couple of times I managed to blurt out, "Yeah, like that."

"And what other lyrics was there that you never thought you would experience with me?" you whispered.

Looking straight into your beautiful eyes, holding you there the first line that came to me was, "Have you ever wanted someone so bad?"

There was shy expression on your lovely features.

Getting to my knees I cupped your face and softly sang the next line, "Baby let the moment take your heart away"

"My heart is being taken," I said and I softly kissed you. Our lips just brushing each others, slowly feeling the contours, opening up to each other.

The unspoken situation between us that meant we could not be with each other. Our desire for each other brought our tender kisses to something more and our hunger for each other grew. We became more bolder and holding my head you started kissing me with more force, flicking your tongue over my lips as we explored each others mouths. The sheer feeling was driving me crazy. The small moans we planted with each more frenzied kiss, threatened my composure as I wanted to rip your clothes off and plunge into you.

I could feel your hands all over me and sliding from my head over my shoulders. You tugged at my shirt and lifting it over my head we broke for a second, only to continue with you hugging me and kissing me even more fiercely. The feeling of you running your fingernails over my shoulders was so intense that I could feel myself getting hard, my now throbbing cock painful in my restrictive jeans.

My hands were now desperate to feel your soft skin and I pulled your shirt up. Not waiting to even lift it off to break our passionate kissing I ran my hands all over your back, grabbing your neck and resting my other hand In the small of your back I tilted your head upwards and kissed you, our wet tongues gliding over each other.

Breaking off I lifted your shirt off you and tossed it aside, not caring where it lands. Kissing you I could feel your hard nipples through the fabric of your bra. Running my hand over your breast I gently pinched it and was rewarded with an involuntary moan. Feeling for the clasp I could not see it, and hating myself for it, broke our kissing to look, and as I was about to unclasp it, you leaned forward, and it felt like a shock went through my chest as you held me and slowly licked my right nipple. I never thought it could be so sensitive but it was like a live wire was connected straight to my groin which twitched involuntarily, and I could feel to my surprise I was wet with pre-cum

Managing to unclasp your bra it was my turn to feast on your body. Grabbing your hair I pulled your head back and arched your beautiful breasts out to my waiting mouth. The warm smell of willing flesh was heavy as I brushed my lips over your nipples, seeing your skin raise in goosebumps, and flicking my tongue over your aureolas I felt them hardening even more. You're faster breathing was a real turn on and running my hand over your face you latched onto one of my fingers and started sucking it.

Grabbing my other hand you placed it over your chest. Gliding my hand over you I could feel the contours of your breasts and indulging my lust I touched you all over, squeezing you till you moaned and pushed me away, onto my back.

As soon as I as landed on my back I could hear the clink of my belt as you unbuckled me, and not even waiting to use the zip stripped my jeans off. The relief of freeing my stiff cock and the coldness of the air on my wet tip was amazing to feel. As you struggled to pull it off my calves I got on my knees to strip them off. And as I leaned back to get the last leg out I could feel your soft hair on my stomach and then the moist velvety feeling of your amazing mouth on my cock, enveloping me in warmth and wetness.

The idea that you are willing to suck my cock and the actual feeling of you doing it hit me like a ton of bricks and I was so close to pump all my cum down your throat in one long flood, I had to grab control and not give in. The feeling was heaven and as you bent in front of me I could run my hands down your back, to the top of your slacks.

Pushing them down and you stopping blowing me gave a brief respite as I stripped you down as you were standing up. Pulling them off I could uncover your sexy legs, peeling off the fabric and seeing naked skin, and shortly you were standing there naked as we were looking at each other.

"Get on your hands and knees," I said hoarsely.

Smiling wickedly you tossed your hair back and obediently sank to your knees in a doggy pose.

"I want to taste you too," I said as I slid underneath you on my back, my head between your legs, my cock right under yours.

Taking your hips I slowly lowered them down, and as you automatically spread your legs I could feel the heat coming off your pussy. With a small lick I tasted your slickness and you gave a twitch and with that I opened my mouth to take your whole dripping wetness into my mouth.

All I could hear was you softly saying "Fuuuck" and feel you opening and spreading your legs even wider. Running my tongue down your slit I could feel the hard little knot that was your exquisite little clit. Flicking it so softly with my tongue I could feel your buttocks clench, and with that you buried my cock to the hilt to dampen your moaning to a mullfed noise.

The sudden heat and wetness made me involuntary gasp and with a wet sucking sound it was my turn to pull away and say "Fuuuuck." Regaining composure I again ran my tongue flat over your cunt, feeling you getting wet and tasting your arousal. Kissing you all over and sucking parts of you I started working my tongue just next to your clit, playing around it but not touching it.

You were getting very frustrated as you were shifting your hips, trying to run your sensitive spot on my mouth, and when you started getting real squirmy, I opened up and took your whole mons into my mouth, sucking it and gently pressing my tongue on you fully. The way your legs started to tremble and you whimpered softly over my cock in your mouth told me I dare not stop doing what I am doing.

With a gasp you broke off and grinded your pussy on my face. Tensing and tensing till I thought you were going to stop breathing. When you finally gasped for air it was a low growl and you were breathing hard and fast. I started kissing you again but you rolled off me, and breathlessly said. "Wait...wait" as you lay there, your brow sweaty and your neck and chest flushed with exertion.

Rising on one elbow I smiled at you and you gave a small laugh. "I am way too sensitive now. Give me a moment. That was amazing but I need to catch my breath." I reached over to the water and took a swing and handed you the bottle. "Thanks" you said and took a swig. Placing the bottle down you swung over and pinned me on my back.

"Now, how would you like me..." you grinned looking at me with those sparkling eyes while you slipped your wet pussy over my rock hard cock. It took a lot of willpower not to grab your ass and plunge into you and let you ride me there and then.

Fighting down the instinct, I took your hand and kissed your fingertips. "Come with me" I ordered.

Getting up I took you out of the room and walked to the upper landing of the stairs. "Stay here" I said.

Going back to the room I opened the bag you brought and took out a scarlet length of rope. Walking back I made a twirling motion and obediently you turned around, facing the bannister.

"Are you okay with this?" I asked as I lifted the rope for you to see.

Nodding you smiled at me. "If it gets to much, I will say dandelion."

"Good," I said as I stepped in to kiss you, and turning you sideways I gently tapped in between your calves, and on command you spread your legs.

"Hold onto the bannister," I ordered as I pushed your chest down onto the dark wood.

I could see your hot breath making fogging the shiny surface as you exhaled, this little detail fascinating me.

"Give me your left leg," and rising on tiptoes you lifted the leg off the ground. "Open." I said. You spread your legs open, as I lifted the left leg higher. "More." Your back muscles tightened as I saw you spreading yourself open more. Your glossy pussy and your lips slowly spreading as your legs went wider.

Taking your shapely calf I placed it on top of the bannister, and running the rope through my hand I took the end and tied your ankle to the wood, making sure it is not too tight, but tight enough as I know you are a bit of an escape artist. Looping it around a post so it will not slip, I ran it around your calf, looped through a post in a spiral, till I reached your knee, and tied it off with a slipknot.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Very," you said in a husky voice.

" In that case..." I let the sentence run off by itself and turned around and opened the bag. Taking out the leather cuffs I walked around to your hands and taking both, stretched them out and tied them to the railing. Immobile you were stretched out on the top floor, tied to the railing quite secure.

I love seeing you tied up. Stepping behind you I could see your shapely arse was tilted up, and I could see your wet pussy presented like a fuck toy, ready to be used.

But not yet. Walking over to your side I said. "Look up." Looking up we made eye contact and you gave me one of your sly smiles.

"Open your mouth"

Still looking me straight in the eye you parted your lips. Standing nearer I placed the tip of my cock just on your lips, and your soft pinky tongue snaked out and started licking me, swirling round my tip. The feeling of inserting myself into your soft, wet mouth made me tilt backwards, and as you got more of my cock in, you sucked me hard and pulled me nearer, sliding more of me inside you. The urge to shoot my load and fill you up with cum was incredibly hard to fight as you were licking the underside of my shaft and hearing you sucking and the wet noises was a big turn on.

Elatio
Elatio
10 Followers
12