How would you like me?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the brink I had to grab your hair and pull you off me, as my legs were close to buckling.

"Oh you good girl," I said as I saw you smile, well knowing that you had me this close to having a mind blowing orgasm.

"Still sensitive?" I asked, and dropping your head I could see the tiniest of head shakes.

Bending down and kissing your neck I worked my way down your shoulder, spine and the small of your back where I licked the small dimples just above your luscious bum. Not even having to touch you as you were already so spread open I could again taste your wetness as I gently ran my tongue over your pussy.

Seeing you strain against the ropes I plunged my tongue in you, licking with slow broad strokes, sinking my tongue into you, feeling your clit rock hard and twitching. Reaching up I ran the tips of my fingers over your nipples and you had a sharp intake of breath.

"Oh? A bit sensitive there too? ... well, we have something for that too."

Standing up and running a finger through your wet pussy, I reached around to the bag, and when you heard the sound of soft metal I could see you looking around at me. Dipping your head you tried hiding a smile. Using your back I put the velvet bag down, and caressed your nipples a bit more, feeling them harden as you squirmed snake-like against the bannister.

Untying the bag and sliding the content out on your back you gave a little yelp. "Cold!," You said as we shared a laugh. Kneeling down I took the ends of each nipple clamp, and adjusting it so that the pressure is just right, reached up and delicately clamped first the left, then the right to each one of your nipples. You let out a slow breath, softly hissing through your teeth. Loving the way you are dealing with this new sensation I gave it a small tug and seeing you buck ever so slightly was the last straw.

Standing up I ran my fingertips down your spine. Stepping behind you with one smooth motion slid my cock up to the hilt in your cunt. It felt unreal how hot and wet you were. After all your teasing I had to take a moment not to cum right there and then. I could feel your pussy squeezing my cock, and with the slightest undulating I was pushing myself in and out of you.

Feeling your arse pressing against my groin as I penetrated you as deep as possible was incredible. And looking down I could see your pussy lips gripping my cock as I slid out of you to the tip, just to sink in again. Being in the moment I was a bit selfish and just took my pleasure in your body. Just slowly fucking you, finding my rhythm to that slow and steady build up that is so exquisite. I heard you starting to moan with each trust. Small sounds that gradually turned into deep breaths. Hearing you starting to build up as well was a major turn on.

Now holding on to your thighs I was starting to fuck you with purpose. Each time I plunged into you I could see your hair sway, and the ropes were taught on your body. I could feel my balls slapping against your pussy as I fucked you with a steady pace, not wanting it to stop.

It was hard to keep concentration. There was a slow dull pleasure building up in my groin. I could feel the release waiting and with that I grabbed your long hair and using it as a reign to pull you even more on to me.

"Can I cum inside you?" I asked, voice straining as I felt myself slowly losing it. "Please..." I begged, as I closed my eyes, concentrating on holding this, just edging myself inside you. Opening them after I did not hear you say anything I looked down to see you giving me a devilish grin.

"I want all your cum deep inside me" you said as you looked me in the eye.

The whole build up of the evening gave way as I felt my balls twitch, and slamming into you, pulse after pulse went through my cock as I felt your pussy become even more slippery as I pumped my cum into you, feeling the spurts leave my cock and splash into you.

And all the while you were smiling at me, keeping eye contact and watching me as I released into you. Still pumping with my hips I kept on fucking, not wanting to stop, and I saw your mouth open in a silent "oh" as your body started rippling with an orgasm. Biting your lip you exhaled as you came again, and I held my twitching cock inside you till you relaxed.

"Where did that come from" you laughed.

I was spent myself and smiling and had to hold onto the bannister to recover from the mind altering orgasm I just had with you.

Finally ready to focus again, I pulled my cock out of you with a silent slide, our juices thoroughly mixed. Bending down I gave the small of your back a kiss and went down on my knees. Holding your head in my hand I kissed you for a long time.

"Let me untie you," I said as I stood and and pulled the slipknot at your wrist. Working my way down it was a very pleasurable feeling when your now untied hands started sliding over my slick cock and balls. Trying to keep the rope wound correctly was getting as hard as my new erection, as you skilfully played with me, coaxing my cock hard again.

Finally freed from the rope, you stood up, stretching yourself from being tied down. With your arms above your head I came to stand behind you. Turning around you pushed me to the wall. It felt cold to the touch but your hot body made a nice contrast.

Reaching for the rope in my hand you whispered, "My turn."

And with a lifting feeling that could only be described as lust for you I said, "How do you want me?"

12