Howard Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure, no problem" I replied, trying to act cool while my mind swirled with so many questions, wondering what I had just done, why did I enjoy it so much, and what could possibly come next.

At the end of long seemingly endless afternoon at the office, Howard and I went to an out of the way bar where we could be anonymous. It was one of those places with all the standard drinks plus a chalkboard listing a selection of local craft beers.

"Oh look, they have Sleazy Motel Sex on draft. You should have that." Howard joked.

"Very funny" I replied, not missing a beat. "Maybe you should get the Best Head Ever. I hear it's won awards."

"Thanks, I haven't had good head in months" he said matter of fact.

"Asshole" I shot back with a smile.

We got our beers and sat in a booth. As we sat there, I couldn't help but think of Howard and that blue bikini he was wearing under his pants. Knowing it was there, just out of sight, was deeply erotic. I took a sip of beer and asked, "So what was that place? Why did you have a room key, and who's Pete?"

"You don't waste any time, do you?" Howard replied. After a long sip, he started, "Room 101. It's a studio and meet up spot for people."

"A studio? A studio for what?" I asked.

"For sex" Howard replied. "Pete, he's sort of the organizer for what goes on in that room. He also runs the motel. Don't get me wrong, that's all legitimate, he rents out regular rooms, but he keeps Room 101 on hand for his friends."

"His friends?"

"Well, maybe not exactly friends, but people that come to Pete for special requests. Say you have a sexual fantasy, maybe you're in to role playing, or group sex, or bondage, or maybe you want to be submissive or dominant or have sex with a certain type of person or scene. Whatever you want, Pete can set you up and make the connection."

"He does? Really?"

"Yep. Of course it has to be on the up and up. Nothing under age or nasty. And all the people have to agree to whatever takes place. No one gets hurt or does anything illegal."

"What does Pete get out of it?"

"He gets paid, not much, there's a monthly fee for people to use the room. That money goes directly to Pete. Sometimes a participant gets money. Say for example, if somebody asks Pete to set up a meeting with another person based on mutual interests, there can be a courtesy fee involved, a sort of thank you, for the participant. Think of it as a tip. In reality I think Pete, mostly does it for the fun. He gets to watch a lot of what's going on."

"You mean he's in the room?"

"Sometimes, the equipment you saw, the tripods with the cameras and lights, that gets used when people want to record their session on video. Pete does most of the handheld camera work and the editing."

"You mean like porn?"

"Sort of. Mostly people want to record their session so they can watch it later and relive the experience. Or it heightens the excitement for some people, knowing you're being filmed. Often folks share the videos with others that have same interests. Trade out the videos for their private collections."

"Really?"

"People get off on all sorts of weird stuff, you have no idea, and they like to share with like minded folks. Say, you ready for another beer? I think this is your round." Howard's glass was empty.

"Sure, sorry, I was distracted. I'll be right back." And went off to get the beers, thinking about what he had said.

After I sat back down, I asked "I don't get it, what's your role in all this? How do you know so much about it?"

"I help out Pete. I do a lot of role playing, to make dreams come true, if you know what I mean. I also do some of the camera work. Getting it all on film."

"It all seems so far fetched, so Las Vegas. It doesn't seem like it would be happening here."

"It does, in Room 101." Howard hesitated for a moment, then said, "Andy, please keep all this to yourself. That's how it works. It's among friends. It's not for everyone." I nodded, understanding, feeling special that I was in on the secret.

After a pause, Howard continued "You know, if you're interested, I could introduce you to Pete. Have yourself a little fun every know and then, you could even make some money from Room 101. A hot guy like you with that body. People would line up to do a scene with you. Probably the most enjoyable money you'll ever make."

"Gee thanks, but I don't know." I replied, embarrassed.

"No pressure, like I say, everyone does it because they want to have fun. You're not opposed to a little fun are you?" Howard said in jest. "Because even though I'm a lady's man at heart, I thought today was fun, and I can think of a couple of other things we could do that might be fun." He said with a wink. "Only if you're interested of course, that's one of the rules."

My cock stirred. "Fun? I like fun." I quickly replied. "In fact, I haven't had any fun all day." I said with a smile.

"Now who's the asshole? Asshole." Howard shot back as we both laughed.

"I'll admit, the thought of some extra spending money while working my way through school is appealing. It's just, I don't know. I'm not sure I could do it."

"Based on earlier today, I think you've got this." Howard said with a wink. "And remember, it's all about doing what you want to do. You get to say yes or no. I tell you what. I'll call up Pete and set something up. Do a little practice screen test and make an intro video to shop around to folks. Pete can do the camera work. See if you're comfortable performing in that sort of environment. I'll even volunteer to be your partner. It's a sacrifice on my part of course." He said with a straight face.

"Yeah right" I replied sarcastically. The thought of having sex again with Howard was irresistible, but I was still nervous."Will Pete be in the room?" I asked.

"Relax. Don't over think it. We could just rely on the stationary cameras, but the camera work will be much better with him in the room. You'll like Pete. He's a regular guy. The ladies call him Boom Boom."

"Boom Boom?" I asked.

"He's got these huge balls, and when he fucks they slap hard up against their pussy, over and over again. Boom, boom, boom. It drives them fucking crazy."

"Jeez Howard, you're such a bullshitter." I couldn't hold back.

"Only one way to find out." He replied with a smile. "Anyway, who knows. You might find you like the setup. I'm telling you, it's all very discreet. Do only what you want with who you want. Have some fun, and there's nothing wrong with the extra money."

I took a moment to think about it, but all I could focus on were images racing through my mind of Howard in his baby blue bikini, making my cock stir all over again. "OK, sure, why not." I conceded. "I'm in."

12