Neighbor Seduction

Story Info
Jeff gets an intimate massage from his hunky new neighbor.
4.7k words
4.74
52.4k
113
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SDFord
SDFord
252 Followers

It's not right to spy on people. I know that much.

Then again, is what I'm doing really spying? I'm just looking. I stumbled upon something and just haven't turned away yet, that's all.

He finishes the bench press; the clang of the metal bar as he places it back on the rack echoing across the yard. He lays there for another moment, breathing heavily, his right hand resting on his chest.

Standing up, he walks to a pair of dumbbells he placed in the grass earlier. Taking off his T-shirt, and throwing it on the patio, he starts doing lateral raises. His arms reach out either side of him, the muscles of his back flexing under the sun.

I'm really not sure why I'm watching him workout. Maybe I'm hoping to get some motivation. My gym buddy at work just switched jobs so now I have no one to go with; no one who can motivate me to drag my ass there on the days when I'm not feeling like it, which is, let's be honest, most days.

We haven't spoken yet, me and this guy. He and his wife -- I assume they're married -- moved in next door three days ago. It's funny how in movies and sitcoms when someone new moves on the street, everyone knocks on their door to introduce themselves with a gift. Has anyone ever actually done this in real life?

He keeps raising his arms in the air. He's done twelve reps now. Thirteen, fourteen, fifteen. He drops the weights in the grass and stands back, catching his breath. He puts his hands on his hips and breaths deeply. His back is huge. His legs are tanned and thick and look like they could bust out of the white shorts he's wearing at any minute.

I think I'm jealous. Yeah, that's it.

I'm physically fit, in the best shape of any man on this street by a mile. Well, until now. This guy has stolen my thunder.

He turns around and I catch a glimpse of his face. He's around my age; late thirties. His chest is covered in dark hair; a trail of it running in a line from his naval into his shorts. He picks his shirt up and wipes the sweat from his brow.

He looks to his right and a second later, his wife appears, joining him on the grass. I'm watching them from my bedroom upstairs. The window is open but they're too far away for me to hear anything. It's just mumbles. He nods and a minute later, they both head for their back door. I watch him until he goes inside and vanishes from sight.

I return to my place in the middle of the floor and carry on with the stretches I'd been doing before I got distracted. My right hamstring is killing me. I messed it up squatting during my last workout. I close my eyes and wince, feeling the sharp sting as I stretch the muscle with a resistance band.

'Honey,' Claire calls. I can tell from her voice she's stood at the bottom of the stairs. 'You should probably get dressed; they'll be here soon.'

I frown. 'What?'

'I said they'll be here soon. It's just after seven.'

'Who?'

She sighs. 'The neighbors.'

'You said they were coming on Friday.'

'It is Friday.'

Shit.

Claire took a notion to invite some of the neighbours over for a barbeque and, as often happened with these things, the wives all said yes and the husbands all made an excuse why they couldn't come so the barbeque morphed into a wine and cheese night instead. Claire still wanted me to come down for a while and make pleasantries before I retreated to our room, which would serve as my mancave for the evening.

Sure enough, the doorbell rings a minute later. Too late to get changed now. I was wearing a football shirt and gym shorts.

The door opens and hellos are exchanged. Groaning internally, I force myself off the floor and, hamstring still killing me, limp my way downstairs.

'Ladies,' I say.

'Hi Jeff,' they all say in unison. Creepy.

Claire looks displeased that I haven't bothered to make myself look a little more presentable, but she says nothing. She's invited four people over. I recognise three of them, but the fourth is new.

I look closer. She's the new neighbor. His wife.

'I'm Hallie,' she says, shaking my hand. 'I just moved in next-door.'

'Right,' I say. 'How're you finding it?'

'Great, as of now. It's nice to get to know some of the other women. Poor Evan hasn't got to meet anyone yet.' She looks me up and down. 'You're about his age. Maybe the two of you can hang out.'

I laugh awkwardly. Am I being set up on a friend date? 'Yeah, maybe.'

I exchange a few pleasantries with the other guests before Claire leads them out back. Relieved to no longer be the lone male in a sea of oestrogen, I make my way back to my room.

I'm halfway up the stairs when the doorbell rings again.

'Jeff, can you get that?' Claire calls from outside.

Who else has she invited? I open the door.

Evan is stood on my doorstep, legs apart and his hands resting in front of him. He's changed out of the grey wife beater he had on earlier and is now in a black T-shirt and matching pair of shorts. His hair is dark and he has a layer of stubble. I haven't seen him this close before.

I stare. Words are failing me for some reason.

'Hey, what's up?' he says. 'I'm Evan from next-door.' We shake hands. I can feel the rough callouses on his palms from the weights. His skin is hot. 'I think my wife is here?' he says after a pause.

I still haven't said anything. 'Uh, yeah, she is. I mean, hey, nice to meet you.' I realise my mouth has been hanging open since I opened the door.

Jesus, get a grip. What is wrong with me?

'You probably don't want to join though,' I hear myself say, still finding it difficult to take my eyes off him. 'It's turned into a ladies' night sorta thing.'

'So I hear.'

He smiles. He's looking me right in the eye. My heart is beating slightly faster now.

'You wanna come over to mine for a beer or something?' Loud laughter comes from out back. Evan cocks his head past me and I take the opportunity to look down at his chest; his pectoral muscles cling to the shirt. 'Looks like they've taken over your place.'

While small talk with strangers isn't my favourite thing in the world, spending the evening with Evan sounds infinitely better than being trapped upstairs until the neighbours leave.

This could also be an opportunity to find myself a new gym buddy. And if he lets me use his garden equipment so I don't have to bother going to the actual gym, all the better.

'Sure,' I say.

'Cool.'

He puts his hands in his pockets and leads the way. I call to Claire to let her know I'm leaving and shut the door, having no idea if she heard me or not.

***

If you didn't know Evan and Hallie were recent arrivals to the neighbourhood, the fact would become obvious the second you set foot in their home. Several cardboard boxes are piled on top of each other beside the door; the whole place is sparsely furnished with the sitting only having one couch and a coffee table.

'It's been a busy few days,' Evan says, apparently noticing me giving the place a once over. He gestures to the lonely couch. 'Put your feet up.'

I sit down and listen to him open and close the fridge in the next room.

'What made you guys move?' I ask.

He enters the room and sits beside me, handing me an ice-cold beer. He spreads his legs so that our thighs are touching. His quads are huge. Why am I still looking at his body? I take a large gulp and stare at the fireplace, trying to figure out why I'm feeling slightly nervous.

'Got a new job at the university,' Evan says, taking a gulp. The veins in his neck move as he swallows. I look away again. 'House was pretty pricey but it's a fifteen-minute drive so worth it in the long run.'

'What do you do?'

'I'm a sports therapist,' he says. I remember the dull ache that still lingers in my hamstring. 'You?'

'Lawyer.'

'Shit. Long hours.'

'Yup.'

'You married long?'

'Seven years. You?'

'Three.'

We make general chitchat for the next few minutes while we finish our beers.

Every time I take a sip, or just look away from him, I can feel Evan's eyes on me. Like he's looking me up and down. If he's a sports therapist, he's probably around athletes all day. Maybe he thinks I'm in bad shape compared to him or something. Asshole.

'I feel bad asking but do you mind helping me out with something?'

'Sure, what is it?'

'Hallie's been busting my ass about getting all those boxes cleared out of the hall for days. Would you mind running some of them upstairs with me?'

Is this some sort of bullshit macho test? Is he trying to prove that he's fitter than me or something?

Challenge accepted.

'No problem,' I say.

'Sweet, thanks.'

We get up and I follow him back to the hall. He grabs the box on top and hands it to me. I'm not sure what's in it but it's heavier than I expect. He takes the one right underneath it and leads the way upstairs.

I don't know why I'm even looking, but I can't help but stare at his butt. His shorts are so tight, there's almost nothing left to the imagination. His glutes are large and taut; the fabric clinging to them as he ascends the stairs.

'You OK back there?' he says. I look up and his head is turned, looking right down at me.

My face immediately turns hot. 'Yup, all good.'

I think I see him smirk -- again, am I just imagining it? -- before he turns away and carries on. We dump the boxes in his and Hallie's room and a spare room and then head back downstairs for the others.

My hamstring is aching pretty bad now but I say nothing.

The last box is the heaviest. Son of a bitch. I take a deep breath and carry it up the stairs. Evan is behind me this time and again I get that feeling of his eyes on me. I drop the box in his room and a sharp pain shoots through my leg. I bend over, gritting my teeth.

'What's wrong?' He puts a hand on my lower back. His palm is barely touching me and yet I can feel it running all over my body.

'Squat injury. My leg.'

'Aw shit man, you should've said something. Sorry, I've probably made it worse.'

I shake my head. 'Don't worry about it.'

'I can massage it for you if you want. I've got my table here.'

Before I answer, he walks to the closet and pulls out a massage table which he unfolds and places on the floor. Guess he remembered to unpack that.

'Really, I'm alright. You don't need to go to the trouble.'

'No trouble. I do this stuff for a living.' He pats the mat and smiles, waiting for me. 'Come on.'

I slowly get on the table, lying face down.

'You're gonna have to take your shirt off dude,' Evan says. 'I always do some full body before I target the tension.'

I sit up and pull my T-shirt off, sucking in my stomach and tensing before I'm even conscious of it.

'Nice,' he says as I toss my shirt onto the bed. I'm blushing again so I look straight down at the mat, hoping he won't notice. 'You've got a real nice body Jeff. Not easy when you get to our age.'

I laugh. 'How old are you?'

'Thirty-six.'

'I've got three years on you,' I say as I feel his hands on my back.

He presses in hard; his fingers digging right into the muscle. I sigh deeply. It feels incredible.

'You've got a lot of tension up here,' he says, working his hand in. 'I can feel knots. Those long hours been getting to you?'

'Definitely. A day off like this is a rare blessing.'

He pushes his thumb and index finger into my back and moves his hand down to just above my butt.

I hear him move around and his hands are on my legs now. He starts at my calves, working his hands in gently and then moves up to my hamstrings. I feel his hands on the end of my shorts. He starts hitching them up so more skin is exposed.

'Easier to work without that in the way,' he says.

He presses his hands into my thigh and rubs. I wince. It's painful. But it's a good kind of pain. It's hitting the spot.

'Does your wife ever give you massages like this?'

'No, she knows nothing about muscles or tension or any of that stuff.'

God, his hands feel good.

Evan laughs. 'You don't have to be a professional. She never gives you one after work, to help you relax?'

His hands are really high now, right underneath my ass. He's pressing in hard. It sends a shiver through my body and I'm not sure why.

'Can't say she does. We haven't got to spend a whole lot of time together these last few months because of work. Sex has gone out the window.'

'Really?' Evan says. His voice sounds low, like he's bending over right behind me. His hands are on either of my legs, rubbing. 'How long has it been?'

I have to think about it. 'Maybe three months?'

'Maybe that's where the tension is coming from then,' Evan says, his voice low. 'A lot of pent-up frustration.'

'Uh yeah, maybe.'

He lets go of my legs. 'You know, I'm not sure this is a hamstring injury. I think the problem is really in your glutes. Mind if I work on those?'

'Go ahead,' I say.

'I'll have to remove your shorts.' I raise my head up and look behind me. He's not wearing his T-shirt anymore. When did he take that off? I watch his chest as it goes up and down with his breathing. He's looking at me, his hands on the top of my shorts, ready to pull. 'That OK?'

'Wait,' I say. 'This is kinda embarrassing but I uh, I'm not wearing underwear.'

Evan smiles. 'I noticed that when I hitched them up earlier. Don't worry dude, it doesn't have to be weird. I'm just helping you get rid of some tension.'

'Right,' I say.

He pulls my shorts down and I instantly feel the air on my ass. Once again, I'm glad that I'm face down so he can't see me blushing. I hope he thinks I look good.

Evan's hands are on my glutes. I take in a sharp breath. He hasn't touched them gently, like he did with my back and legs. He's grabbing them hard. He's squeezing my ass like he owns it.

It feels good.

'You've definitely been doing your squats dude,' Evan says. He sounds like he's breathing heavy too. 'There's a lot of muscle here.'

He grabs my cheeks with either hand and slowly spreads them apart.

I freeze. He can see my hole right now. What am I supposed to do?

Is this still just a massage? Maybe this is going a little too far. I think about telling him to stop, but I don't. I say nothing and let him keep going.

'This feel OK, Jeff?' Evan says.

He's squeezing my ass, rubbing it. I can feel his fingers getting closer to my hole. I try to readjust my body on the table.

My cock is hard. What the fuck is going on? I... I'm not even into dudes. Am I?

Maybe it's just a reaction to being touched in that part of my body. It might happen with anyone. Can Evan tell I'm hard from back there?

'Jeff?' he says again.

'Sorry. Yeah, it feels good man.'

'Cool. There's something else we could try too that I think might help.'

'Really? What?' I think I already know.

His finger is on my hole, rubbing it gently, going around in a small, swift circle. He presses slightly, not enough to go in; but enough to let me know that's what he wants to do. He's seeing if I want it too.

He's teasing me.

'Do you want me to?' he says. His voice is lower now. 'It'll feel good, man.'

I know what I want him to do.

'OK,' I say, barely above a whisper.

'OK what?'

'I want you to put it in Evan.'

He doesn't wait.

I feel his finger slip inside; an involuntary moan leaves my lips. He moves it in and out -- slow at first -- then faster. The nerve endings are running wild. His other hand finds its way to my lower back, holding me in place as his finger goes deeper.

Dampness on my stomach. I'm leaking precum.

I spread my legs wider, giving him more room. I want him to keep going.

'Never had one of your buddies do this for you before, have you?' Evan says.

'Never,' I say.

Evan keeps his finger in me and moves around to the other side of the table until his crotch is facing me. His cock is straining the fabric of his shorts; the head mushrooming inches from my face. He leans over and finger fucks me harder. I moan loudly.

He pushes his crotch against my face, rubbing his bulge across my mouth. I'm not putting up a fight. I reach up and put my hands on his shorts. I look up at him. He's smiling down at me, nodding.

'It's OK man,' he says, putting his free hand on my head. 'No one has to know. It'll be our secret.'

I pull his shorts down and his cock springs out. It's long and thick; at least eight inches. I take hold of the girth and guide the head to my mouth.

Outside, I can hear the faint sound of my wife's laughter as she entertains her guests. If only she knew what her husband was up to.

There's no going back now.

The head goes in and I get to work sucking my first cock. It fills my mouth and I try not to gag, not used to this sensation. I move my mouth back and forth, running my lips slowly over the shaft. Evan closes his eyes and arches his back, until I can feel the head teasing the back of my throat.

'Keep going dude,' he says. 'Keep sucking my dick.'

I run my tongue along the shaft, slowly and then focus my attention on the head. I kiss and suck it, teasing the slit with my tongue, savouring the taste.

'Fuck,' Evan says. His fingers dig into my hair. He thrusts his hips back and forth, fucking my mouth. I keep sucking, keep working my lips along the shaft, trying to please him.

I put my hand up and run it down his chest, savouring the feeling of his pectorals, his abs, the dark, rough hairs.

'Look at me,' he says. I look up and we lock eyes. He fucks even harder, ramming his cock down my throat. Saliva runs down my chin as I try to keep my breath, never looking away from him. He puts his finger in deeper, fucking me from both ends. I've lost all control.

He takes his cock out and I gasp for air. I take a deep breath.

I can't believe that just happened.

'You're good,' he says. 'Especially for a first timer.'

How many other guys has he done this with?

I stand up. Evan puts his arms around my waist and pulls me towards him. I think we're about to kiss but instead he throws me on the bed he shares with his wife.

He climbs on and stands above me, letting me take in the full glory of his body. I put my hands on his calves and let them run up his muscular, hairy legs. He could crush me with those thighs if he wanted.

I'm expecting him to get down on his knees and shove his cock in my mouth again. Instead, he turns around and arches his shoulders, letting me admire his back.

'Want to know what you're going to do now?' he says, looking back at me with a smirk.

I nod; my hand on my cock. I can't resist touching myself.

'You're going to worship my ass.'

Without another word, he sits on my face, pressing his huge, round glutes against me. The full weight of his body is on me. I inhale the musky aroma of his hole and feel my cock leaking precum again.

I put my tongue on his hole, licking around the rim. His hips move back and forth as he grinds his ass on my face.

'That's it,' he says. 'Don't be afraid.'

My tongue slides in. I go in and out, basking in his manly taste. He moans as I continue to tease his hole, desperate to give him pleasure. I rub my face against his ass, breathing in his sweet scent.

'Tastes good, huh?'

'Fucking great.'

'What would you rather eat, Jeff? Your wife's pussy or my ass?'

I spread his cheeks and gaze at his tight, hairy hole. 'This,' I say. 'Definitely this.'

I bury my face once again, spitting on his crack and kissing his hole. My tongue goes in deeper, exploring the most intimate part of his body. I can't remember the last time I was this turned on.

He groans again and grips my cock, holding it hard in his hand. My body tenses under his touch -- I could cum already, but I don't. Self-control.

I keep going, swirling my tongue inside him, squeezing his massive glute muscles.

I've never been in the presence of such a man before. It's no wonder I couldn't resist. No wonder I couldn't take my eyes off him when he was working out in the yard. He has teased something out in me I didn't know was there.

SDFord
SDFord
252 Followers
12