Howard Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I positioned my painfully hard cock along the deep crease created by his orange underwear and the crevice between his muscular cheeks. Sliding my cock up and down his crack across the smooth fabric in playful thrusts. Mike moaned in sync with the thrusts, pushing back in rhythm. I made sure the camera caught the length of my shaft outlined by his stretched briefs. I didn't want to stop, I could have easily kept thrusting until I shot a huge load all over his beautiful orange briefs, soaking his ass with hot cum, but I knew what he wanted, he wanted to be fucked, and Howard's words echoed in my mind -- for the best sex, and the most fun, give a person what they want. Mike was definitely going to get what he wanted.

"Mike, I'm going to set your phone over here on the dresser and hope to catch all this from a distance. I need both hands free to do this right." I positioned the phone on the dresser, then gently lowered his bright orange underwear over the whitest, firmest muscular ass cheeks that I had ever seen. His hairless pink hole there for the taking. I moved in closer to inspect, running a finger across the clenched opening, focusing on his wrinkled lips.

"Fuck my ass. Fuck it hard." He moaned. "Please. Real hard."

The whole scene was incredibly erotic, Mike on all fours, wearing his crumpled suit and tie, and now his colorful underpants were down around his knees in a tangled mess with his suit pants, socks, and wingtip shoes. I was less constrained, down to my dress shirt and tie, socks, and stretched briefs. My hard cock hanging out a leg opening in front, dripping precum.

I couldn't resist lowering my tongue down to his hole, tasting him, pressing forward against his lips, darting inside, gauging his resistance, his readiness for what was to come next. His moans increased as he tilted his ass upward, giving me a better angle. I spit on his tight hole, working it in with my fingers. His body shivered. I lubed up my own cock with spit as well. This wasn't going to be easy, but it wasn't his first time either.

"Pound that ass." He pleaded. "I can't wait any longer."

It was exactly what I had in mind. I couldn't have waited a moment longer either, even if he begged me. I positioned the tip of my cock at his warm wet hole, rubbing my precum and spit over the opening, then pushed in, giving him several thick inches. He gasped.

Slowly I pushed in further, stretching his hole, opening it up, pausing, then proceeding. Once I hit bottom, with my balls crushed against him, I began to stroke, slow firm strokes, all the way out then back in. He was loving it. We developed a good rhythm, and I gradually increased the pace until I was pounding up against his ass, smack after smack of flesh against flesh. It was as though he couldn't get enough, or get it hard enough. We continued to fuck noisily, each thrust forced him to slide several inches across the bed, crumpled suit and wingtips and all. He didn't care, the only thing he wanted was to be fucked, and the only thing I wanted was to fuck his beautiful ass.

Soon we were perilously close to the edge of the bed. I didn't stop. I kept fucking anyway. A few strokes later we plunged off the side, landing in a heap on the floor. Arms, legs, clothes, all in a jumble. I didn't care. I stuck my cock back in his stretched hole and fucked him harder, wanting more, poking squarely up against his prostate as he moaned, louder and louder.

"Oh fuck." He panted breathlessly. "I can't take much more. I'm about to cum. Pull it out. Please, shoot on my face. Get it on video."

We awkwardly repositioned ourselves for the finale, all tangled in bedsheets and crumpled clothes, I got a good look at his cock. It was muscular like the rest of him. Not big, or thick, but throbbing and red, as if it could explode on its own at any moment. He must have been working it while I fucked him. His balls were smooth and heavy, perfectly shaped, full of seed.

Mike laid on the bed, on his back, one hand stroking his hard cock, the other grabbing at the base of his cock. I straddled his chest, still covered in dress shirt, suit coat and tie. I held my cock over his face with one hand, his eyes squarely focused on my thick cock, inches from him. A long drip of precum oozing onto his cheek. My other hand was holding the phone, filming, ready to capture our rapidly approaching climax. Looking down at him, he was sexy and a mess, vulnerable and hungry. I couldn't hold back.

"Here it comes." I grunted. "Take it."

I could feel the eruption starting. Feeling the familiar burning sensation first in my balls, then pulsing through my shaft, and finally at the tip as the first creamy ropes splashed across his face, on his cheeks, and getting caught in his beard. My balls kept pumping, wildly, uncontrollably. More and more shot out, drenching him. It was a beautiful sight.

Oddly, throughout the orgasm he kept his lips sealed, avoiding the taste of my cum as it landed on him. For such a good cocksucker it was a surprise, not what I expected at all.

Underneath me, I could feel his arms struggling to move as he tried to stroke his cock and bring himself to climax.

"Not so fast, I didn't say you could cum yet." I commanded.

"First, show me what a greedy little cum slut you really are." I ordered, feeling inspired, pushing him further than he wanted, his eyes flashing frightened, unsure. I ran a finger over his cheek, collecting up cum. "Now open those cock sucker lips, yeah, just a little bit. Suck this finger clean. Show me how a cum slut treats another man's load."

After a long pause, Mike hesitatingly obeyed, relaxing his lips slightly. I tenderly slid a finger full of cum into him as he moaned involuntary, loudly, deeply. Sucking my finger, gently cleaning it of cum, whimpering.

"There you go cum slut. I knew you had it in you." I complemented him, collecting up more of my cum, pushing it between his lips. His sucking grew more determined, the hunger gradually overtaking him. I changed my position, bringing my face near his, holding the camera out to the side, hoping to record a closeup of the action. "Now show me how a cum slut kisses another man." I whispered, before running my lips over his beard and chin, lapping at my cum, getting it all over me.

Our lips pressed together, a passionate mixture of cum and spit and sensual contact. The scent of cum filling our noses. Tongues circling each other, slick with jizz, and electricity.

"That's right, that's exactly how it's done." I whispered. "Now it's time to show me some respect for the fucking I just gave you, cum slut."

I stood up, placing my firm wet cock at his lips. Mike's tongue darted out, licking the head, capturing the remnant drips of my juice. Soon, he had the whole head in his mouth. His moaning now a constant hum, his tongue swirling. I forced more of the shaft into him as he devoured every inch. Cleaning every hint of cum from my shaft.

"Excellent work slut. Now, you've earned it," I said, "now you can cum. Jack that dick while you keep worshipping my wet cock. Keep it in your mouth."

Wasting not a moment, Mike furiously started stroking his cock as he continued to suck. I changed the camera position just in time. With his eyes closed and his mouth full of dick, his own muscular cock exploded, sending jizz across his stomach and chest, rope after rope. He kept sucking and stroking, savoring every moment of cum drenched pleasure, until it eventually ebbed into exhaustion.

I scooped up as much of his cum as possible, pooling it into my hand. Then held my hand over his face. He opened his mouth in anticipation, as I let his cum slowly drip into him, while he blissfully groaned and his body shuddered.

"Hold that cum, don't swallow. Once I fill you up, I want you to feed me. Share that load, you fucking cum slut."

When his cum stopped dripping from my hand, I wiped my fingers over his lips and slowly inserted them into his mouth one by one as Mike greedily licked. Satisfied, I bent down to kiss him, his cummy lips and beard. Our tongues forced against each other, sharing his creamy load as it swirled between us. I was awkwardly trying to get it on video, hoping for the best, as we shared and savored the salty taste. Mike's scratchy beard and mustache reminding me of his masculinity.

Completely spent, with nothing more to give, I collapsed next to Mike and turned the recording off, putting the phone down.

After several minutes of silence where we both struggled to recover, I finally managed to say, "That was excellent."

"I'm the one that should be thanking you." Mike said. "I needed that. You were awesome. My ass is going to be sore for days. And the cum, that was so unexpected. I never had anyone do that before. It was incredible."

Embarrassed, I was at a loss for words. We lay there.

"I'm afraid some of that footage might not be all that great. I tried my best, but got carried away every now and then." I said with a smile.

"Thanks. I know it must seem strange to you, wanting a video like that. Somehow it just makes it all more real for me. Later on when I'm feeling horny, I'll go back and watch it. Knowing I did all that stuff is one thing, but actually seeing myself do it is so different. A lot of times I can't believe the guy in the video is really me, but it is, and it just adds to the excitement. If that makes any sense."

"It does. I get it. I had a similar reaction when I saw a video of me for the first time." I said. "But why don't you have Pete film you, if you don't mind me asking?"

"Nervous I suppose. In a job like mine you're supposed to behave professionally, on and off camera, public trust and all. I'd be afraid of the consequences if the videos ever got out. I like my job. It's all I ever wanted to do since I was a kid."

"Makes sense." I said, "And why Room 101? You're a hot guy. You could have sex with anyone. No one is going to be turning you down."

"Flattery will get you everywhere." He said with a grin. "I have a lot of fantasies. Sometimes I want one thing, sometimes something else. With Pete, whatever it is, he can find the right match. Tonight, you were perfect. With someone you just meet, you might not have the same interests and it can end up disappointing, where nobody gets what they truly want. With Pete, the problem is solved. Now it's my turn for questions. How did you end up here?"

I hesitated, collecting my thoughts, then let it all spill out. "A coworker brought me here and introduced me to Pete. Howard's this older guy that I really shouldn't be attracted to, but there's something about him that gets to me. He's funny, annoying, spends too much time thinking and talking about sex, and I can't believe I'm saying this, but he always wears skimpy little underwear that's clearly outlined under his dress pants. During the day it drives me crazy. I just can't take my eyes off his ass. I suppose it's partly a physical attraction but mostly it's his attitude toward sex that fascinates me. He likes it, and he's unapologetic about it. He's open to new experiences, likes to have fun, and doesn't care what other people think. Well, one thing led to another with him and we ended up here, having sex, even though he's straight, or at least mostly. He knows Pete really well and participates in some of the scenes and filming. He encouraged me to make the introduction video. I thought why not, maybe this could make me more like him, free in a certain way. I don't know. It all seems so silly now that I said it."

"No, not at all. I think you're exactly right, and I'm glad you said yes to new experiences, particularly this one." Mike said with a smile and gave me a kiss. The faint taste of cum still on his lips.

We lay there for a few more minutes, enjoying each other's presence, then Mike said, "I better get cleaned up and back to the studio. I've got an eleven o'clock show to do."

"I hope you're not wearing those clothes. I hate to say it, but they're a mess."

"Yeah, I kind of figured that might happen. Don't worry, I brought another set. Let me give you my number. Text me. Come by the studio sometime. I can give you an official tour of the studio, and an unofficial tour of my dressing room. I'd like to repay the favor." Mike said, with a wink and a smile.

"I'll definitely take you up on the offer. In fact, both offers." I said, grinning.

"I'll let you in on a little secret. Whenever you tune in and see me on television, pay attention to the color of my tie. I always match the color of my tie to my underwear. It's sort of an inside joke I play on the viewers, and it turns me on as well. Sort of like being an exhibitionist without really being an exhibitionist, at least in my own mind. In your case, I think it will make the broadcast much more entertaining."

"Damn right it will" I said eagerly, as my cock started stirring. "The orange tie tonight, the matching orange briefs?"

"Yep. And in case you're curious I have a large collection of ties and some rather colorful underwear."

"Stop, you're torturing me." I complained in jest. "A man in sexy underwear, it's a major weakness of mine, my kryptonite."

"Yeah, mine too." Mike said as he gave my arm a squeeze. "Oh and if I have a bow tie on, it means I'm wearing a matching thong."

"Totally unfair! You're awful, you know that don't you. I'll never be able to focus on the weather again, I'll be too distracted now." I said, laughing, as I rolled over on top of him, kissing him one last time.

12