Howard Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't take much more. The story of Adam and Raj, and the repeated poking of my prostate had made me practically delirious. I was squirming around on the bed while he worked my hole, moaning loudly. I was so close, Just one or two more strokes.

Raj stopped.

"Oh no. Please no. Finish me. Let me cum." I begged.

"I'm afraid you might upset the guests next door with the noise, ruin their evening." He said with a hint of a smile. As he got up from the bed, I saw his hard cock tenting out his white bikini. A huge wet spot at the tip. The fabric pulling away from his leg, exposing a dark nest of pubic hair and a glimpse of the base of his shaft. For an older man, he was so fucking sexy. Then he turned around, the white fabric of his bikini riding suggestively up his ass. Raj slowly lowered his bikini, and I could see the hairy cheeks and dark crevice of his ass. I had to come. It was all too much. I was desperate. At this point I would do anything to get off.

"Raj, please. I can't take it. I have to..."

"Just open your mouth for me, that's it" he said as he stuffed his white bikini into my mouth, warm and moist, smelling strongly of his sweaty scent.

He sat back down on the bed, naked. Spitting on his fingers, then entering my stretched hole once more as I raised my legs up high, begging to be fucked.

"One day, he was with a new girl that I set him up with. I was watching. She was sucking his swollen cock. He was enjoying it, and enjoying even more the show he was putting on for me." Raj continued. "While she was working his cock, she unexpectedly shoved one of her fingers up his ass. At first he looked surprised. I don't think he had ever had a finger up there before. Then his expression changed as she slowly fingered him. He loved it. You could tell by his eyes, by the way his body responded. Just as your body is responding." Raj's pace quickened, his fingers worked faster as he talked, pushing farther up my hole, poking harder. I was breathing heavily through my nose, my chest heaving, as my mouth was stuffed with his flimsy white underwear. I was doing all I could do to hold back, waiting for the end of the story.

"Then after another long minute of working his virgin ass, she pulled her fingers out. You could see it immediately on his face, a look of sudden disappointment, wanting more. Wanting to desperately keep enjoying the new found sensation, but too embarrassed to ask her to put her fingers back. His eyes pleading as they looked at me. I wanted to rush over there, help him, take her place, give him what he needed, shove my fingers up his ass, take him over the edge, shooting big ropes of cum all over his briefs and himself."

As Raj uttered these words, his fingers furiously drilling me, I let loose, uncontrollably. Like a thousand geysers from the center of the earth erupting through me, I shot my load, blasting all over myself. My asshole clamped down on Raj's hand as he continued to poke my prostate. Each jab sending out a new stream of cum. My heart beating loudly in my ears, blocking out all other sounds. A warm feeling inside my, spreading out to every finger and toe. My cock throbbed, laying on my stomach, no longer shooting. I had blasted every drop of juice I had, hands free. My teeth clamped down on his underwear, desperately inhaling through my nose. I lay there, chest heaving as tears rolled down my cheek.

Raj gently withdrew from my sensitive ass. All I could do was lay there with my eyes closed, trying to regain my senses. I could feel the bed move as Raj got up and freed my hands from the restraints. Then he lay down in the bed next to me. His chest against my shoulder, his thick swirling gray hair up against me, causing a new wave of pleasure to roll over me. He took the wet bikini from my mouth.

"Are you OK?" Raj asked quietly.

"That was incredible. I've never felt like that before."

"Shhh" he whispered, touching my lip with a finger.

He bent his head over my chest. Soft kisses against my body. Then leaned over and kissed my lips. I could feel his hard cock against my hip as he stroked it with his free hand. Our lips parted, I tasted my cum as his tongue slid in, exploring. I kissed back as he continued to stroke his cock. His cock head and hand rubbing up against the fabric of the blue briefs. More stroking and kissing, and then suddenly I could feel Raj's body tighten up, then a moan from deep inside, as his own cock shot heavy ropes of cum across my stomach and the briefs, hot and thick. His body shuddered deeply as he emptied himself of all that longing.

We lay there for a long time without any words, exhausted and drained.

"Raj?"

"Yes?"

"The end of the story, what happened? Did you finally have sex with Adam?" I asked.

"No."

"Not then, but another time?"

"After that night, I only saw Adam one more time. He came to town on business, like he usually did. I asked if he wanted a girl that night. He said he would rather try it without the girl, just the two of us. I was both shocked and thrilled. My heart was pounding. I wanted to so badly. I thought about Adam constantly since that first time, and all the things I wanted to do with him, but that night I said no."

"You have to understand, I had never been with another man before, never touched another cock. It was all new to me, these feelings, this desire. It was different times back then. I had my motel, my business. I guess I was afraid of the unknown. What would happen to me, and what I might become." He paused for a long moment.

"I've regretted that decision ever since." Raj said softly, pausing again.

"I thought he would come back. I kept waiting for him, for a second chance, but it never happened. Now years have passed and I still think about Adam. When I saw your video, your resemblance, all those memories came back stronger than ever. And then tonight... I apologize if you think I'm selfish, for what we did, I did, tonight."

"Raj" I responded "Don't apologize for anything. Tonight was fantastic. It was incredible. You were incredible. I can't imagine how painful that must have been, to hold inside all these years."

We lay there for a long time.

"I do have one question. Why the restraints?" I asked.

"That was me. I knew how I wanted it to end. How it had to end for me to relive the experience I've thought about so often, to move on. I couldn't take the chance of distraction, of letting your desire change the outcome, no matter how pleasurable."

"Thanks Raj, I understand" and leaned over to kiss him on the forehead. We lay there. "Could I ask one more thing?"

"Sure."

"I know you had to do this, because of the past. But I was wondering ... if we could meet again? You know, the two of us." I asked. "There's so much more..." My words trailed off.

It was Raj's turn to lean over and kiss me on the forehead. "I would like that. Yes, I would like that very much."

12