Howdy Neighbor Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny had a thing about feeling hot come on her nipples. I always honored her requests, because it turned her into a pliable little cum slut for the next day or two. I could always play along with that!

"Jenny, how 'bout you visualize me coming on the left one, and Sam on the right?"

She closed her eyes and reached out to jack me even faster. It didn't take long for me to be ready to pop. "Just on the left one, Tim!"

I obliged her, and she quivered and shook as my heat hit her pink nipple. She took out her phone and snapped a picture. Then she waited for the cloud to synch the photo and then sent it as a direct message to "Hot Couple in LV" on the members only website with the caption "the other one is waiting for you, Sam!" It happened before I even realized she did it.

A message came back of an impressively hard dick resting on a long pink tongue, with the caption "practicing for you, Tim!"

Holy Shit Batman! "Are we crazy, Jenny? What are we doing?"

She growled. "We are getting some excitement, baby, and I like it!"

* * * * *

Monday, Becky sent a text message with appointment details for us on the coming Thursday, with all the form letter boilerplate about masks, distancing, and signing in with an app and waiting in the car until called. Jenny looked up the place on the web. Becky didn't just work there; she was board certified pathologist. I guess we knew the tests would be done right.

Wednesday morning, they were out running again. Jenny had put on her skimpiest little halter top, that slut. Sam could not stop staring at her. That's exactly what she was hoping for. Becky, dignified MD that she was, looked at my crotch and stuck out her long pink tongue. Jogging had never been so much fun.

When we got to the back side of the development, where there were no other joggers, Becky began to talk to us. "You know guys, we also do some stuff that was never in any of the videos, and after we get to know each other better, you might enjoy it too! That lovely picture of your nipples, Jenny, reminded me of something. We can take your hot nipple fetish to a whole new level."

I was getting with the program. "How long will it take to get our test results back?"

"We should have them Monday. I am assuming they will be negative, and then I'll set up the next appointments. We will take a set of labs on the same day you do and show you all four lab reports. We can talk more about details then.

"Why did you take the videos down?"

"We got a real thrill out of having them out there. I guess we have a little exhibitionist streak in us. We might post some new ones, especially if you guys want to get a little thrill too! You two are the first to ever recognize us, and we're glad you did, but it did make us more cautious."

Thursday, we went to the lab and got tested. We both had big work projects due Monday, and work consumed us for a while. Monday afternoon we got a text from Becky. "First test all clear! Will send appointment details next week."

That got us fired up. Something was going to happen now! Saturday morning, we rode our bikes all over the neighborhood, putting in more miles than ever before. We were impatient but finally retook the final set of tests on a Thursday. We expected results on the next Monday.

Friday night we got another text from Becky. "Getting excited and confident results will be clear. Can we walk Saturday morning at 8 to plot and plan?"

"YES"

It was warm Saturday, even that early, and I have never seen two sexier women's exercise outfits. They were just short of sports bras with nipple cut outs! Both wives were feeling it, and the short shorts would have been banned at most public swimming pools.

Sam laughed. "Wow! You girls look amazing this morning."

"Speaking of that," Becky began, "Jenny, why don't you and I walk a little ahead and talk and give the guys a little space to talk to each other, too?"

Sam and I stood still and let them get about thirty feet ahead. I began, "Is this where we tell each other if you hurt my wife, I'll kill you?"

He started walking but did not laugh. "Pretty much! Rules of engagement, mutual understanding, and first-time swing advice. We haven't done anything with anyone besides each other since last January, and we didn't do it very often before then, so we are out of practice, and am I right in thinking this is the first time ever for you two?"

"Yes. I guess we haven't thought much about the nitty gritty details yet."

"Here's the basics. Closed swing first time; your house, three hours total away from our spouses, no penetration without condoms, no penetration for the first hour even with condoms, no phones, no cams, no recorders, no other people in the house. No means no, it is about sex and not romantic love, no anal, and when you get back together, you tell your spouse everything. Everything!"

Wow. That was a lot to process all at once. Before I could say anything, he continued. "The first time is the toughest. That is why you go to the first timer's house. Women especially are more comfortable in their own territory. That is also why the thing about the first hour. My first time I was so freaked about Becky being okay that I could not get it up the first hour anyway! But being in the same room with your spouse the first time would be even worse! Luckily our first couple was cool, and the woman very patiently got me focused and comfortable. It is about having variety and good sex, and you must tell Jenny everything afterward, even the smallest details, and she needs to tell you. Anal takes a lot of trust, even if you are married, and most people don't do it with another couple. What do you think?

"I'm not sure about the closed deal."

"That is non-negotiable. If you cannot do that we might as well stop now. Believe me, it would be a disaster the other way. If we are all okay after the first time, we can all be together from then on, and it can be fun that way. Oh, and Becky is comfortable with girl on girl with Jenny, she thinks she is fantastic, but I am not into guys. No offense."

"No offense taken, I assure you. I assume Becky is having this same kind of talk with Jenny?"

"Yes, but they have even more to talk about. Guys have performance issues sometimes, but girls almost always have guilt issues the first time. You need to be totally loving and reinforcing to Jenny afterwards, and not even the slightest hint of disapproval can show! And spend plenty of time when you are alone again cuddling her and telling her how much you love her."

"How long have you guys been doing this?"

"About two years before the COVID hit, but not very often and with only a few couples. The people in the videos were friends we knew for years before we started swinging. We decided it was preventive marriage medicine for the dreaded seven-year itch, and we have stayed together. Most of our married friends that had 'conventional' clandestine affairs or open-ended hall passes broke up. But disciplined swapping is much more likely to keep a couple together. You can enjoy a bit of the strange and still get safely back in your lane, so to speak. Oh, and only swap with other couples that you know are officially and legally married."

Up ahead, I could see Jenny and Becky speaking animatedly to each other, but I could not hear what they were saying. Their conversation went on for much longer than ours.

* * * * *

Monday afternoon we got text from Becky. "All clear all four. Check email for full details." We went over them like report cards. Everyone was healthy and completely COVID and STD free.

Another text. "How about Saturday at 3 PM?" Wow. This was real! "Okay, see you then."

We now had a date and time for our first closed swing. Jenny was nervous for multiple reasons. We hadn't had anyone over to our house in months, and she became a whirlwind of activity to make it 'presentable' for guests. But these were not just any guests. Suddenly we realized we knew nothing about 'swing etiquette'. How did you behave? Where did you 'entertain'? Did you serve snacks? Bowls with condoms? Play background music?

We needed two separate rooms. Which rooms? It wouldn't feel right to use 'our' bedroom where we slept together, would it? Luckily, we had more house than we needed. We had two guest bedrooms, each with a queen-sized bed. For the last several months those had been our two individual offices and 'Zoom rooms' where we did multiple work teleconferences per day. Jenny had loved decorating them when we first bought the house. Each had a little 'love seat' couch along the foot of the bed. Tidy them up, hide all the office supply detritus, vacuum, clean sheets, how many throw pillows, what kinds, breath mints, scented candles? What were we missing?

We did a little 'dress rehearsal' at 3 in the afternoon for three days running to try to make sure everything was going to be okay. Saturday morning, we were up early and rode our bikes around the neighborhood. Lots of other people out and about, too. We waved. Were they looking at us funny? Did they know what we were about to do? We did not see Sam or Becky.

We had an exceptionally light lunch at noon, then took showers. Jenny then set up some grapes, apples, and cheese on the island between the kitchen and the dining room, and some mineral waters in a bowl of ice. We watched the clock for 45 minutes.

When the doorbell rang, we jumped a foot. Nervous like a big date in high school. It was all very conventional at first. Hug, then how are you, your house looks wonderful, I like that outfit, how long have you been in this house, yada, yada. Should we sit and talk in the living room first? Yes, at least Becky sat down and said, "Let's all talk for a minute."

"We have all talked about this. Any other questions or reservations you two have?" We just looked at Becky and Sam sheepishly, but for some reason we did not look at each other.

Then, suddenly, Jenny stood and offered her hand to Sam! I was shocked! Why should I be? We were both on board with this. She led him off to the farthest guest room down the hall, holding hands all the way! When the door clicked closed, it sounded like a rifle shot to me!

Becky moved closer to me on the couch, like a high school girl encouraging her shy date to be more forward. "Can you show me to the other bedroom, Tim?"

I realized I was being a rude host, but I had a lot on my mind. I finally stood, and Becky took my hand. We walked to other room. Try as I might, I could hear nothing through the door at the end of the hall. Becky had to pull me in! Closing that door seemed very loud too, and somehow final! "Let's sit on the cute little couch, Tim."

Becky slid over next to me, pressing against my right side, and speaking softly in my ear. "Sam is a genuinely nice man, Tim. He will be very gentle with Jenny."

"At first!" What was she trying to do to me? Reassure me or get me hot? I guess both.

"Sam felt the same way you do now, our first time with another couple. He was so worried about me that he had trouble doing what he should." I tried to not think about Jenny, which just made me think about her more!

"I felt guilty and inhibited at first, too," she said. "But I knew Sam wanted me to enjoy myself, so I let myself get excited. I got extremely excited. I am excited now!"

Becky began to rub my leg. I began to respond. "What should you do, Tim?"

"Concentrate on you."

"I would like that." She kissed me. It was new and thrilling. That phrase ran through my mind. "A bit of the strange."

It was like a blind date in high school; except I knew I was going to score. The momentum began to shift. Becky's hair smelled wonderful, and she was a great kisser. She put one hand behind my neck and kissed me harder. Her tongue just barely touched mine. It lit me up!

I moved one hand to her neck, grazing her breast as I went by. She had no bra on, and her nipple was hard. I wanted it. She let me have it, kissing it through her thin blouse. She climbed into my lap, put both hands behind my neck, and kissed me in her own special way. It was unique, it was different, and it was hot. Now I was too!

She undid her blouse, offering both breasts to me! It may have been mammalian reflex, but I forget about Jenny at that instant. I wanted to explore every inch of Becky. Taste her. Feel her. Hold her. I kissed her shoulder. Her skin was hot, foreign, exciting. I was triggered. It tasted exotic, galvanic, and I wanted more of the electricity to flow through me. I totally lost myself in 'a bit of the strange'. I had no idea whether we were beyond the first hour or not, but my goal was now to penetrate her just as soon as possible. She was a cagey lover, though, and she encouraged me slowly, raising the pressure gradually.

I kissed her through her panties, and I was absolutely crazed with excitement. She was hot, wet, and fragrant, and her smell made me insane! She was feeling the heat, too, and I loved the way she grabbed my head and pulled it into her. I pushed her panties aside and plunged my tongue into her. She felt scalding hot, and it set me on fire. I realized I hadn't been this excited in a long time!

I felt good about her response, too, as she was aggressive. She jumped up, pulled off her panties, and sat on my face. "Yeah!" she cried. "Eat me!" I was happy to do it. I reached down and pulled off my pants and underwear, still struggling to breathe while she smothered my face. It was worth the effort.

She soaked my face with her juices. We were both in rut. I was feeling aggressive, too. I reversed her position and stuck my dick in her mouth. She looked at me with wild eyes and grabbed my ass, pulling me into her. This woman was wild! I still had enough presence of mind to know I shouldn't come in her mouth.

I was glad we had put out condoms in a bowl, cliché or no. I grabbed one. I wasn't going to get any harder than I was. She watched me put it on. "Yeah, yeah! Do it!"

I hovered right above her, making eye contact. I could not read her expression, but she was not unhappy. Neither was I. I moved into her slowly. She was tight. She felt wonderful. I looked into her eyes and kissed her. She held still for a moment, and then her hips surged up toward me!

My tenderness was gone. I just wanted to fuck her as hard as I could. She wanted it that way too. "Come on, Tim. Fuck me harder! Fuck me!" I adjusted my knees, put 98% of my weight right on her hips, and pounded her just as hard as I could. She matched my thrusts almost perfectly. I felt like we were somehow hovering above the bed and banging together just above it instead of touching it. She sucked my tongue into her mouth, and then her pussy clamped down on me. She must have come hard. It felt like her pussy was massaging me. I couldn't hold out; I came with a noisy grunt, driving myself down into her and pinning her to the bed.

I kissed her once more, and then realized there were certain advantages to using condoms. I pulled off the condom and dropped it in the wastebasket, suddenly glad I was in my own house and familiar with the guestroom. She was still breathing hard. I flipped her over onto her tummy and spread her ass cheeks and stuck my tongue in the backside of her pussy. I was desperate to taste her. It was hot as fire, like eating a roasted marshmallow too soon before it cools off. I was in heaven.

She pulled her knees up under her and pushed back against me, allowing me to get my tongue even further into her. I could not believe how she tasted. It must have acted directly on my brain. She reached over and got another condom and offered it to me. Luckily, her taste had already made me hard again. Nothing like a bit of the strange to get you going again! I slipped the condom on, and then slapped her ass with my dick, hard.

"Do it, Tim, doggy me!"

No mercy neighbor, I slammed into her. So damn good! I was an animal. Fortunately, that was just what she needed. She must have come in twenty strokes or so. I wanted to freak her out. I withdrew. She said "No!" and then I plunged my tongue into her ass. "Yes!" My chin was pushing her outer lips apart. Her heat and taste electrified me again.

I positioned myself and slammed into her pussy again. She grunted. I lost all control and just fucked her as hard as I could. I just wanted to feel my thighs slam up against the back of her legs. I got fascinated with my balls swinging and slapping her. I barely noticed when she came. She lay down flat and I spread my legs outside of her hips to get deeper. I just used her to finish myself off.

We lay in a heap, breathing hard and laughing. I had no idea how much time we had left. I finally remembered the little electric clock on the nightstand. What time did we start? 3 PM? What time was it now? 4:30? Wow. When was the last time that clock was set? Before daylight savings time? Great minds think alike, but Becky still had her Apple watch on.

"Forty-five minutes left, fuck buddy! You are about to get your cock sucked!" She was not lying. She took it slow, covering every little millimeter of me. She motorboated my balls. She took me all the way into her mouth. She made these incredible faces with my cock in her mouth. It was like a porn movie come to life.

She kept me slowly climbing toward full hardness. Finally, she reached for one more condom, gave my cock a final wet kiss, then slipped it on me with a flourish. "You are on, Tim! Twenty minutes left." I finished a little early, but at least she finished first. I kissed her.

She giggled. "I had a good time Tim! Let's do it again some time."

"What's the etiquette here, Becky? Do we take a quick shower before we return to normal life?"

"Nope. You go back to your spouse in your raw post fucked state, so you can both experience all the smells and leftover pheromones, and then you take a shower together and talk all about it."

We opened the guest room door and started down the hallway, holding hands again. Jenny and Sam emerged about the same time, hugging. I made eye contact with Jenny, and Sam looked at Becky. We were all okay. Awkward smiles on all four faces.

We stopped at the kitchen island and everyone downed a bottled water. Becky hugged Jenny and said, "Let's talk on the phone later!" and then gave her a nasty tongue kiss! Wow!

We walked them to our door. One more hug each, just like we had only had them over to dinner, not a three-hour fuck in separate rooms. When the door closed, Jenny put her arm around my waist and began humming the song from Mr. Roger's Neighborhood!

We were both starving! We scarfed up the grapes and cheese and split an apple. Who was going to speak first? We kept one hand on each other and made our way to the couch.

Jenny, as usual, spoke first. "I am so turned on I can hardly sit still but we are supposed to talk about everything."

I felt the exact same feeling that I had when Jenny first closed that bedroom door: hesitant and unsure. I decided to talk about it. "When you took Sam in the other room and the door clicked closed, I was frozen for a moment. I didn't know what to think or what to do."

Jenny laughed. "I used up all my nerve to close the door, and then I felt the same way! Sam said his first time he just sat there, and the other, more experienced woman had to warm him up."

"That's exactly what happened. Becky was like the girl in high school that wants you to make a move, but it took me a while to get there. She said to me, 'Don't worry Tim, Sam will be gentle with Jenny', and then she paused and said, 'at first!' Then she put her hand on my thigh to see if I was reacting."

"Were you?"

"Not at first, but then I did."

"Tim was nice to me. It was sort of like high school again; except I knew it was really going to happen. That finally got me hot. I can see what they mean about separate rooms the first time. I would have been incredibly nervous if you had been there, especially right at first."