Howdy Neighbor Ch. 01

Story Info
Sometimes you notice things.
7.8k words
4.26
70k
53

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
conanthe
conanthe
2,769 Followers

My wife Jenny and I had an unusual marriage arrangement, at least pre-COVID we did. We both had jobs that had us on the road at least 3 days every week, sometimes longer, and never together. We both made good money and we had a nice house convenient to DFW airport as our home base. We were both in our late 20's and climbing the corporate ladder pretty fast, and both had highly active libidos and imaginations.

This presented a problem since we were usually only together one or two nights a week. Sometimes we would go two weeks without seeing each other. Phone sex was okay, but we were pining for a little more excitement and regular satisfaction. We began by surfing the porn web to find things to fantasize about and watch simultaneously while we talked on the phone, sometimes from thousands of miles apart.

It started with plain vanilla stuff from commercial porn sites, with novelties like tall blondes (my wife was a short brunette), black guys (I am an average white guy), women with huge breasts and booties, and those "spring break" videos with all the naked teenagers drinking and cavorting in groups.

But it all began to seem too staged and contrived, and soon became boring. We began to compete to find weirder and more unusual things to show each other. We looked at trannies (meh) and "gonzo" vids. We did not understand the attraction. Golden showers and bukkake were a real turn off, I suppose because we were both highly organized and borderline OCD cleanliness freaks.

I got into the "real swingers tell their stories" genre for a while, and my wife said she would maybe consider doing some of that, but never go on video to talk about it. Also, she wondered how real versus scripted it all was, and said many of the couples didn't seem very bright.

She then developed an online crush on a black guy called the 'DFW Knight', given the obvious local geographic connection, and organized corporate type that she was, she began to show the videos to me in chronological order. The early ones were low resolution video, but some high-quality fucking with real hot wives seemingly having real orgasms. He certainly did. She really got turned on by these. She said it was the total lack of inhibition and just fucking for the sake of fucking that made her hot. She had lots of noisy comes while we watched these together. We were so familiar with the area and had held so many 'fly in' meetings at the airport hotels for our regional people that we could recognize all the scenes shown out the windows of the hotel rooms and could usually tell not only which hotel they were in but sometimes even which floor they were on. That made it much more real and exciting for us.

Jenny said, "Notice one thing most of these women have in common, Tim?"

"That's why they call it a tramp stamp, Jenny."

But the newer 'Knight' videos, in HD, seemed to feature porn stars or "professional hot wives" promoting their websites, and they just did not have the same energy to them. She said she would never want to make a video but might want to just fuck like this sometime, and could I consider it? This led to our first heated discussion.

"Well, if we all agreed beforehand, and if the guy had a wife as attractive as you, and I could do her in the next bed, maybe. But I would never just watch you with another guy. If there ever was such a video it would be exhibit A in divorce court!"

"That's not very forward thinking, is it?"

"Yes, it is! Projecting forward is exactly what I am doing. If I bang some slut 'just for the sake of fucking' while you watched, you will never feel the same about our marriage again, will you! Same for me. I would never feel the same way for you again."

"Is that any different if I do some stud in the next bed at the same time?"

"I think it is! Its open, honest, and balanced, somehow. I might be willing to try one, but not the other."

We tabled that discussion and continued searching. She explored lots more 'hot wife' sites. There were primarily three kinds, one where hubby watched, masturbated and/or filmed, one where hubby was like a porn director, telling the wife where to look and where to put her arms and legs, almost like she was a doll and he was really playing the female role, and the third type where the wife took great pains to humiliate and bully the cuckold husband, who perhaps was locked in a chastity belt. She asked if any of these turned me on.

"The bully and humiliation ones do a little."

"Really? Tell me about it."

"I can think a few couples I would like to do that to. I think your boss, for example, would be a perfect candidate. But if anybody tried to do that to me and you, I would kill them."

"You would like to do that to Mr. Forsyth and Esmerelda?" Mr. Forsyth, as he insisted on being called, was a 60-year-old Baptist lay preacher chain smoker with a 30-year-old Columbian trophy wife. She constantly flirted with and ogled the crotches of every man in the room. He kept an oxygen bottle near his desk, and could not even manage one flight of stairs, much less top that little hottie effectively.

Jenny sounded surprisingly turned on. "What exactly would you do?"

"I would make him lie face down on the floor and then have Esmeralda lie on her back on top of him. I would have him reach back and hold her legs open wide for me!"

Jenny made some groaning noises; I knew she had at least two fingers in her pussy by now.

"Then I would fuck her like cheap whore. Slam into her so he would feel every thrust. Just use her to get myself off. When I was ready to come, I would shoot all over her face. Maybe some would drip onto him."

"Argghhh!" Jenny popped one off. "Tim?"

"Yes dear?"

"When I see you again, I want you to fuck me like that!"

"Okay, but nobody under you, and when I come you have to swallow every drop and then thank me for it!"

"Oh, damn! That's nasty."

Next week, she found some videos from a couple that were very different from most. The wife was hot, but not a trashy hot wife. She was tall, with light brown hair and above average sized breasts. She had a sweet face, not an exotic beauty, but quite nice. She didn't bang a succession of thug looking black guys with huge dicks while the husband (an average white guy like me) watched but instead had a series of threesomes or the occasional foursome, always in a nice hotel in Vegas. We recognized most of them, too. The Aria, where Jenny used to take me to her national sales meetings, was their favorite. The wife had a Rocky the squirrel tattoo on one shoulder, but no tramp stamp. Hubby had a Bullwinkle the moose tattoo on the corresponding shoulder.

The husband always participated and was never humiliated, and there was a real sense of joy, not furtive humiliation, or shame. The woman had lots of real orgasms, unless she faked squirting, and hubby seemed to love it when she did. My favorite was when the wife and a woman who looked enough like her to be her sister gave hubby a tag team blowjob that lasted for 20 minutes, and then competed with each other to suck the last little bit out of him. They all kissed each other tenderly afterwards. My second favorite was one where hubby came voluminously in her, and then held her face and kissed her tenderly while the other guy filled her up doggy style. Jenny swooned.

But Jenny's fave was the wife being spit roasted by hubby and another guy who pounded away at her and then switched positions several times, so she ended up tasting her pussy on both cocks. They both made sure to come in her mouth, not her pussy, and then went back to eating her again. She had another big orgasm at that point, and Jenny did too as we watched. Then she freaked as the two guys divided and conquered, one eating her pussy while the other maneuvered around behind her and tongued her ass. That got a big "Oh God!" out of Jenny.

They called themselves "Hot Couple in LV" and we searched that "amateur" web site for all their videos. There were 10 of them, and they stopped posting them about the time the COVID virus shut down travel. We missed them.

Our routine had changed, too. We could both do our jobs remotely, but it meant lots of Zoom and Slack. The interactions with my customers that used to happen on their sites were clumsy protracted sessions where they did all the hands-on stuff while I remoted into their systems. Every management loop took longer in transit and every task seemed to take much more effort to coordinate. We still could not get that look them in the eye feeling from people about deadlines and commitments. But it was nice to be together in bed every night.

We used the videos we had liked as a starting off point for pillow talk, and I tried to steer Jenny toward things we might really try. She said she would go to a swinger resort if we could ever travel again, but it had to be New Zealand or someplace nobody would recognize us. We certainly could not go to singles bars these days. Even if we could, we had no idea how to go about picking up a couple.

We started looking at online 'adult personals" sites, but we were very suspicious of the claims made and I used a free Linux app to analyze the photos and they were almost all altered with Photoshop if not pure fakes. Anything that spoke about hot wives or smelled at all like single males was rejected immediately. But we did find a few interesting ads, mostly for couples interesting in anonymous "closed swinging". Jenny said the internet said this had nothing to do with golf or baseball, but simply that couples swap partners, and go off in separate rooms. What I wanted was just two couples, but with everything open for all four to see. We learned that was called "open swinging" with just two couples. There was also open swinging with many couples, but we were not considering that. Jenny also found that swinging with friends or neighbors you already knew was much more common than arranged and supposedly anonymous swinging with strangers. That put us in a quandary.

Jenny eventually made contact, both using anonymous email accounts, with a woman who said she was an experienced swinger, but not looking for new friends, who would answer Jenny's questions. She said many two couple pairs did a 'closed swing' for their first meeting, and then were open in one room after that. The first time was the toughest, and being in a separate room helped, and if the two members of a couple could reunite and share their excitement afterward, it usually boded well for the future. But she also said the virus was totally disrupting even long-term swinging groups, and the scene would not return to normal for some time. She emphasized that the key idea was separating fun sex from love and marriage and enjoying it without any guilt or emotional baggage.

We had started running or biking around the neighborhood each morning, meeting lots of people we had never met before. We kept our proper social distancing and discovered there were lots of neighborhood folks who like us had traveled all the time before but were now here in the 'burbs in the mornings. While we ran together, Jenny and I would talk about what we might do to spice things up in the future, in a "post virus" world. It still boiled down to people we already knew being much more likely prospects than any other arrangement.

That led to another heated discussion. I proposed that we think about all the other couples we already knew in the context of swapping with them. That stirred up a hornet's nest. Most of the people we socialized with were connected to one of our workplaces in one way or the other.

"Just who did you have in mind, Tim?"

She quickly rejected all the people I suggested that I knew from her work. She couldn't believe some of the women that I thought were attractive and pronounced their husbands as total non-starters from her point of view. She then surprised me by suggesting some of the guys where I worked, but only one of the women really appealed to me. She was flabbergasted.

"Nancy? You want to do Nancy? She's a plain jane if I ever saw one! What is the deal?"

"I wouldn't pick her as a beauty contestant, but she is super-hot!"

"What do you mean?"

"You know what I mean. She's got a lean body and looks like she has the fire down below, and those fuck me eyes. I bet she could fuck my brains out!"

"I always wondered how she got a hunk like John. She must fuck his brains out, huh? You know, I have noticed lots of women flirt with John, but he doesn't flirt back."

"So, what do you think our chances are?"

Jenny looked frustrated. "How would you even bring that subject up?"

"We can't just invite them over for dinner these days, can we?"

"Maybe we could ride bikes with them or something and keep eight feet apart, but still talk?"

"Even if they were interested, we all would have to get virus tested all the time before we got serious about it, wouldn't we?"

"Point taken. Maybe when we run in the neighborhood, we could keep an eye out for a hot looking couple and strike up a conversation with them from a distance?"

That turned out to be our working plan. That's about as far as it went for several weeks. We would see another couple walking or jogging and discuss their relative hotness and desirability compared to other couples we saw, and then go home and spin a hypothetical tale to each other of how hot and/or skilled they were and what kind of kinky stuff they wanted to do with us.

We did manage to start a conversation with two different couples. One bowed out as soon as they tumbled to what we were hinting at, the other couple seemed intrigued, but chickened out when we invited them over. "Maybe after the virus problem is over, we could talk again?" the husband said.

We resigned ourselves to just getting in better shape without any swapping. We did run and bike regularly and got in much better shape. Jenny joked that if we ever did find anybody, she would wear the guy out. She wore me out several nights per week, and that was wonderful.

* * * * *

The weather began to get warmer, and we took off layers progressively until we were running in shorts and tee shirts each morning. One Saturday, Jenny stopped suddenly and grabbed my shoulder. I thought she had stumbled.

"Turn around!" she whispered and started running the other way. "Do you see that couple up there?"

I turned too and fell in with her pace as she sped up to get a little closer to the couple in front of us. Nothing special that I could see, but they were both in good shape, and the wife had a nice figure and light brown hair.

"What's the deal, Jen?"

"We need to catch up to them! You can't see it from behind them." She vaulted forward and I tried to keep up. Finally, we drew abreast of them. Then I saw it! The guy was in a tank top, the woman in a halter top. Rocky the squirrel on the woman's left shoulder, and Bullwinkle the moose on the husband. Damn! Was it really them?

I was tongue tied, but Jenny was not. "Hi! Haven't we seen you guys at the Aria in Vegas?"

They stopped and stared at us. There was an extremely uncomfortable silence. My wife amazed me, by pushing the conversation forward. "We used to go there a lot before the virus restricted travel. It was sort of our place where we could ... get a little wilder than at home. Eh?"

The brown-haired wife dropped her mask and smiled but kept her distance. "I'm Becky and this is my husband Sam."

"I'm Jenny and this is my husband Tim. We live over on Wild Duck Way. We used to travel for business a lot, but we work from home now."

Becky smiled even wider. "We live on Lakeside Hollow. We both work in the local area, but we went to Vegas a lot, before. But not for the casinos." There was a suggestive lilt to her voice.

Her husband Sam spoke for the first time. He had a deep resonant voice, almost like a radio announcer. "Let's walk and talk for a while, shall we? Social distancing protocol, and all. "

We started down Green Teal where there was still a lot of construction going on. After we had walked a few hundred feet, Sam continued. "I noticed you said see us instead of met us. Does that mean what I think it means, Tim?"

I decided to speak up, too. "Yes. It means we have seen you. We recognized the Aria, one of our favorite places too. But we both wished that we had met you there."

Now Jenny looked shocked. I thought she wanted to pursue this!

Becky looked pointedly at Jenny, "Did you also recognize what was going on?"

Jenny stopped walking and looked newly determined. "Yes, and we both wish we had met you there." That was pretty plain talk, I thought, but she went on. "We miss your videos. Do you miss making them?"

They both said almost simultaneously, "Very much!"

Jenny gulped, and then said, "We don't want to appear in any videos, but we would like to play with you two. We are not sure how we go about that given the virus and all." She looked embarrassed, but hot. "I mean...."

Becky stepped in. "If it wasn't for the virus issue, would you two want to go forward with something?"

We both spoke almost simultaneously, "Yes!"

Becky went on. "With things like the videos you have seen?"

Now Jenny looked really hot. "They were all nice, but we did have ... favorites."

Becky said. "Let's keep walking for a while."

We continued down Green Teal and then cut over to Wilderness Pass, starting back towards our houses. After a minute or two, Beck said. "We would need to get you tested. I work in a medical lab, so I get tested for the virus every week. How much do you guys travel?"

"Not at all since last March. We do everything with Zoom and Slack now. What kind of testing, and how often?"

"Two negative tests, two weeks apart, at the minimum. Do you guys have any other risk factors?" Becky asked.

"No. We are both very healthy."

Sam smiled. "You both look very healthy, especially you, Jenny!" Jenny drew in a loud breath.

Becky took over the conversation. "Take it easy, hubs. I will make an appointment for you two at the lab. It's just up 114 in Grapevine, very convenient. Just to be safe we will do blood and urine testing too. Are you okay with that?"

I spoke up. "As long as we all get to see the same thing on each other, it's okay."

"Understood. Let's just walk and talk in the mornings for a while. Get to feel comfortable around each other. After the first negative tests, we can start to make some plans, and then after the second negative, if we all still feel good about it, we can move forward."

We exchanged phone numbers via Bluetooth, at a very socially correct distance. Jenny said "We usually get out about 7. Maybe we will see you again tomorrow or the next day?"

"Okay".

By this time, we were back on Seventeen Lakes and almost back to our street. We waved goodbye.

After they were out of earshot, Jenny grabbed my shoulder. "You were pretty forward back there, Tim!"

"You too hon. You started up the whole conversation, didn't you? Feeling your oats, huh?"

"We both want it, Tim, and it looks like it might happen, too!"

When we got back inside, the first thing we did was search for the videos again. They were gone! I know it is said that once something like that is on the internet, it is out there forever, but not this time. We had only seen them on one particular 'amateur' website, and they were not there anymore, nor anywhere else we could find. We even signed up as a 'premium' subscriber. "Hot couple in LV" was still listed as a premium member, too, but no videos from that account. Jenny was frantic to find them, but no dice.

"Don't worry, honey, I am able to visualize you and Becky slurping my dick back and forth just fine!" I tickled her.

"Can you visualize how hot and squishy my little box will be when you take sloppy seconds after Sam fills me up first?"

"You little slut!"

"Shut up and come on my nipples!"

conanthe
conanthe
2,769 Followers