Howl at the Moon Cian's Story Ch. 11

Story Info
Wren and Cian again!
1.3k words
4.55
1.9k
2

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cian watched Wren peel away in her old pick-up truck. Then he let the tears fall. He knew he was supposed to be a man. He knew he was supposed to be an Alpha. But, for once he just wanted to forget all of that. For once he just wanted to be. Now he had truly lost everything. It had been bad for him when his pack had left but he had blamed that on Finn. Finn was a punk after all and cared for no one. Cian was an Alpha and knew he had to take responsibility for his actions towards Wren. He had no one to blame but himself. His Wren was gone, his Wren was gone forever and there was nothing he could do.

Well, he could do one thing and that was drink. After all this time, after all he'd lost he deserved to relieve himself of some stress. Cian went into the bar and started drinking. Cian didn't know how much he drank but when he woke up, moonlight was streaming through the window. From the position of the moon, Cian knew it was a day later. He groaned and sat up. Beer bottles lay scattered about him. Cian was hungry but there was no food. Fuck, he'd have to transform into a wolf and go catch something. Cian never wanted to transform into a wolf again, after he'd scared Wren. Still, he was hungry and catching something was the quickest way to have dinner. He transformed and went hunting. Cian caught a rabbit and tore it to bits. Both in hunger and anger.

"Shit, fuck. I should have filled up in town. I'm surprised this piece of crap has lasted this long. Well, I' m here now...at least close enough. Just a mile or so more to walk. Fuck." said Wren to herself as she comtinued walking up the stormy road.

Cian couldn't believe his ears. Was that Wren or was he still drunk or in some kind of dream? Perhaps, he had died and this was a version of Hell. Not wanting to frighten her, Cian made some noise in the bushes.

"Wren, I can't believe you came back!" said Cian in amazement as he ran out from the woods onto the deserted road. He picked Wren up, swung her around, kissed and embraced her. Cian knew he'd never be able to get enough of her. He didn't want to let her go. Cian loved Wren, more than anything. He knew that she was his true mate.

"Of course, we came back. We couldn't be without you!" stated Wren as she kissed Cian back. It had been a long and tiring car trip. She was exhausted, the fact that she was pregnant probably didn't help.

"We?" questioned Cian. What was Wren talking about? For a moment, he was worried that she'd found some other man out on the road and brought him back here. THAT would be typical, that's how his life would work out. Now he'd have to spend time watching, Wren fuck another man.

"Put me down, Cian. I'm getting dizzy." said Wren. When Cian set her down she kissed him on the cheek.

"Okay..." said Cian. He didn't want to put her down, he wanted to hold his Wren forever, still if she had found another man...Cian didn't want to think about that right now. For these few seconds, he just wanted it to be him and Wren before he found out about the other man. Wren kissed him on the cheek again.

"We..." she said putting her hand on her belly.

"You mean you're pregnant?" Cian questioned duboisuly. They'd only fucked a couple of times. Cian was elated but how could she be pregnant?

Wren just nodded and took him into a deep embrace. "We're pregnant...you and me. You'd better help me out, be a good father and not try and weasel out of this. I can't raise four pups by myself!"

"How did this happen...there haven't been werewolf pups in nearly a century." stated Cian in amazement as he held Wren closer and protectively. He was an Alpha--a father to his pack and now he was going to be a father to pups of his own! In all his long life, he'd never dreamed anything like this. A true mate and a family!

"Well...when a man loves a woman and gives her a few amazing fucks. She can get pregnant. I'm going to take a guess and say that it's the same for werewolves too."That's what happened to us...that's why we're having a family. If you'll still be mine. I met a friend of yours, he convinced me to come back here...well I didn't need much convincing because I love you but still...he was the one who told me everything."

Cian didn't know that he had friends and wondered who Wren could have met. But, that didn't matter now. All that mattered was he had his Wren back.

"I should get you back to the house. It's chilly out here." said Cian as he hoisted Wren up and started carrying her.

"Let me go! I can do this by myself" said Wren as she traced her hands over Cian's face. Now she knew she was glad to have come back. Wren really had no other option. She'd been pissed at Cian but she still loved him. Cian had spoken of true mates and now she knew without a doubt that she was his.

"I'm never going to let you go again, Wren." said Cian. He latched his mouth onto hers and furiously kissed it. Cian would never be able to get enough of his beloved. The couple arrived at the cabin. Cian lifted Wren over the door and to the bed.

"Let me get you some peppermint tea...it'll help warm you up after that chilly walk." said Cian as he fetched Wren some tea. Cian didn't know what to do. Pups...pups...pups...he was having pups of his own. What did you do when it came to pups? He had a million questions without answers. The kettle whistled and Cian took the tea out to Wren. He looked at her and smiled. She radiated loveliness.

A few months had passed and Cian protectively looked over to Wren. The pregnancy was difficult for her and she spent most of her time in wolf form. Four pups were alot for a werewolf, not to mention a person who had only recently become a werewolf.

"Cian! I'm worried about our pups." said Wren as she sipped her peppermint tea and talked to Cian as he massaged her swollen feet.

"What's wrong Wren?" questioned Cian in a panic. " Your water didn't break...it's not time to go to the hospital is it? The pups aren't coming early? Let me get your, go bag and head to the hospital."

"No Cian...no the pups aren't coming...yet. I'm thinking about after they're born. Are we just going to raise them here on the ranch...alone with no human or werewolf contact? They'll be lonely with just us. It isn't fair to them...." Wren meditated as she traced her stomach and felt the pups kicking.

"What are you trying to say Wren?" questioned Cian.

"I know you love it here babe. But, I think we should go to Minnisota and find your friend, Finn. That way our pups will have friends and a werewolf family...a pack. It would be good for us...all of us." Wren stated. She smiled a secret smile.

Cian wanted to say that he hated Finn with a passion. That Finn was a punk who didn't care for anyone. But, he looked at his beloved with her swollen stomach, he thought of his four pups his true mate and not himself. He knew for better or worse that Wren was right. He had to place his family in front of himself. He had to make peace with Finn.

"Jesus Christ, I hate this but it's the right thing to do Wren. We'll sell this place and go find Finn...we'll all belong to a pack...even if Finn is the fucking Alpha."

"Love you sweetheart." said Wren. She got up off the sofa with Cian's help and kissed her true mate. Wren knew her family would have a great future together.

(I love to hear from my readers. Please rate and comment!)