Howl at the Moon Cian's Story Ch. 10

Story Info
Wren meets a stranger and learns!
1.3k words
4.53
1.5k
0

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cian was disappointed in himself for morphing into his wolf while he was sleeping. He hadn't done that since he was a young pup. He didn't know how he expected Wren to react once she found out. Well, now she knew his dark secret. His beloved knew he was a werewolf. Wren had reacted by screaming, crying and laughing--the worst of them all. Now Wren had fled from Cian's cabin. She was pacing back and forth muttering to herself. She'd warned him not to use "his magic" on her. Cian respected that, as much as he could, he didn't use his supernatural hearing to see what Wren was saying to herself. He could tell she was pissed though. He watched as she returned to her cabin to get her purse and car keys. Cian watched as she left his farm and headed out.

Wren swiftly drove north in her old pick-up. She didn't know where she was going, just away from Cian. This was way to fucked up. What did he expect her to do? Werewolves weren't real, they were just something from her books. Still he had repeatedly morphed from man to wolf, wolf to man. Just what the fuck was going on? A million thoughts were in Wren's mind. Cian had said that he loved her! She loved him too? But, that couldn't be right. He'd tricked her or something.

It was getting late. Night was falling. Wren didn't want to drive in the dark so she turned off at an abandoned gas station on the side of the road. Sleep soon came to her. Wren must have been more tired than she thought, the next thing she knew sunlight was pouring through the car windows. She blinked in the early morning light.

Wren noticed a man leaning up against a gas pump smoking a cigarette. He motioned for her to roll-down the window and Wren obliged. After all what did she have to lose...everything was just SO fucked up!

"Don't suppose you could spare a quarter for me to make a phone call?" he questioned. "They took the pay phones out of Times Square but there's still one here in the middle of nowhere. Don't ask me how life works!" said the strange man.

"Uhmm...sure here's a quarter." said Wren as she passed the stranger a quarter. You could always afford to be kind and a quarter wouldn't break the bank.

"Where you going?" questioned the man lackadaisically.

"I really don't know...I just had to get away. I've had the strangest experience. You wouldn't believe me if I told you." said Wren.

"I don't know about that. I can believe alot of things when it comes to werewolves." stated the man, except he was no longer a man. A red wolf stood in front of Wren.

Wren stared back unsure what to do. What the fuck was going on? Also how common were supernatural creatures? She wanted to put the car in gear and get the hell out of there. But, she figured no matter how far she drove, the wolves would find her. Wren wasn't sure if that was a good or a bad thing.

"Name's Leif, well not really, but that's what Cian knows me as. Cian is a good kid. You don't have to go back to him if you don't want to. I can use this quarter to call Finn. His new lodge is only about three hours away. He can be here soon to pick you up. I've been sending lots of strays his way. Finn and Maggie basically take everyone in. Their resort is a good place for all werewolves to live...very modern." stated Leif as he took another drag of his cigarette.

"What?" questioned Wren in disbelief. What the fuck was going on?

"Werewolves...we're a pack you know...a family. Tight and together, Maggie and Finn will have no problem taking you in....like I said they accept everyone. At least, give it a try for awhile Wren, what have you got to lose?" Leif questioned. His eyes bore into Wren.

Wren tried to go but the keys weren't in the engine. She didn't know if it was magic or if they'd fallen out. Still, Leif was out there smoking and looking at her. How did this stranger know her name, it was frightening.

"So...Uhmm...I don't know if I can handle this whole werewolf thing. I'm just a normal person. I want to live a regular life around regular people..humans you know. SO, I think I'll just be going....nice meeting you Leif." said Wren as she continued looking around for her keys. Why could she never find anything when she needed it?

She thought she heard a laugh from Leif and looked up. " Well, it's a bit too late if you want a regular life...you should think about the pups that grow inside your womb. There's three...no sorry, four...four pups. It's so hard to tell at this stage. Just know if you give birth to puppies, humans will kill them without a second's thought. But around us werewolves, they'll be raised by the pack and taught the skills every werewolf learns."

Leif continued smoking his cigarette as Wren's hand went to her belly.

Tears were forming in Wren's eyes. "I didn't know I was pregnant. Four pups REALLY? I can't raise four pups by myself. Four?" she questioned in astonishment. She didn't want to believe this strange man, after all Cian and she had only slept together a few times. But, Wren believed Leif, she had no reason not to.

Leif nodded. "Listen lady, I know this is confusing for you. I haven't had to deal with a situation like this in centuries. Even Finn's woman, Maggie, knew she was going to have pups. She was ready for that and has a pack's support. Just know that no werewolf takes a maiden without some sort of affection on his end. Cian loves you very much. He didn't just fuck you. Cian cares about you very deeply. He's just used to being alone and doesn't know how to express things. I've known him for centuries and he's never opened up to anyone like he's opened to you. Most of the time, he's a stubborn asshole to everyone but he's been kind to you...for some reason. You're very good for him Wren...even if he doesn't know it. I'm not sure he even deserves a lady like you...but right now I'm concerned about those pups. I'd prefer not to take drastic action, so Finn or Cian. " said Leif looking Wren up and down.

"You still think I'm a lady? After I've run away from your friend and pack member?" questioned Wren shyly. Her hand was still on her belly, protecting the pups within.

"Wren, you have a good heart. There's also alot you don't understand. Cian needs to explain. Again, he loves you very much. He's just an idiot who doesn't know how to show it. Still, ultimately you're a free woman. I can call Finn or you can go back to Cian...Wren, you can even go off on your own. I won't stop you...sorry what I said before. I suppose I can't keep you, I'm not used to mortals either." Leif said. He took a last drag on his cigarette and stubbed it out.

Wren put her hand on her belly. Four...four pups in there. She couldn't raise them by herself. Other humans would be sure to kill the pups. To her horror, Wren realized she was wrong. Killing them was the least they would do. All sorts of science experiments could be done on her pups. How could she have been so blind? There had never been any other option.

"Thank you Leif." Wren said as she put the keys in the ignition. Wren turned the car around and headed back to Cheyenne. She didn't know what awaited her there but at least she and her pups would be safe.

(I love to hear from my readers. Please rate and comment.)