All Comments on '"How's It Goin?"'

by parker3522

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
Csucker64Csucker64over 5 years ago
Lovely

Uncomplicated pleasure , I have a guy who treats me like that too , all it takes is a text to go to him - at least twice a week , his wife won’t suck his cock

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 5 years ago
Outstanding story

I loved this story. That is the kind of a arrangement I am looking for. I have a guy that text me ever couple of months, but he lives about an hour away so he just texts when his work brings h this way. I would like to find a man close by that wants his cock sucked 2 or 3 times a week, or even daily.

yowseryowserover 5 years ago
Quickly diverting

"I don't think he was even Bi must less gay."

How 'bout that? Two strong needs satisfied, lovely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
“Can I come up?”

I had the same kind of arrangement with a guy who worked in the my building. He would call me and say, “Can I come up?”, and I would always comply, and would suck his thick black dick in my office. It was erotic to be on call like that, to be always available to service his cock, and to fill my need.

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 5 years ago
i liked this

pretty good arrangement, I think this sounds so real.

parker3522parker3522almost 5 years agoAuthor
It Is Real Liz

It sounds real because it is.

I've been servicing Russell's cock for over two years, sucking him off over 30 times. Kinda lost count.

It is so hot being needed, used this way.

I do write other stories here in Literotica.

Some are fiction, but many are based on my own experiences.

Check them out if you like.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
same here

great story and an excellent shared experience. I have a buddy that I've been sucking weekly for over 15 years. He treat me like Russel treat you and now even has me rimming him before he will fuck my mouth.He has put clamps on my nipples and always likes to pull and pinch them hard while I suck him or he fucks my mouth. Really enjoy your stores and plan to read them all

parker3522parker3522almost 5 years agoAuthor
Thank You "Same Here"

It sounds like you have a good thing going.

He uses you like Russell uses me.

Hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love it: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5)!

My cup of tea!

OralSubSeniorOralSubSeniorover 4 years ago
Been there, done that

Thanks, reminds me of how I became a cock slut. But, back then (no cell phone), Ron just called my work number and left a voice mail. As soon as I heard my message box announce his number, I got excited and happy. I knew what he wanted and he knew what I wanted and needed. Got me hard, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
MY DESIRE

I would love to find someone like this guy to suck jjc2golf@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

This is a hot story! I SO relate. I love sex between married me. Just love it. I love knowing that so many married guys are into this. You and I could have a lot of fun together!

maxsmithdfw13maxsmithdfw13about 4 years ago
loved it

I have had this sort of arrangement several times over the years. On call cocksuckers to suck me and swallow my loads. When and where I wanted. So hot!

RobJasperRobJasperalmost 4 years ago
Great story!

Great story of hot on-demand cock sucking. I love nipple play so quite the turn on of me. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Just Like Me

Ron was older than me; but, nonetheless he was a total top and was only interested in receiving oral and I loved it that way. I would do anything he wanted as long as it resulted in me getting my tummy full of cum. In a few months he had me sucking his toes, then drinking from his tap and soon after I was rimming his hole. I'm a total oral sub and loved every minute my mouth was allowed to service him. That lasted for nine awesome years. Even though I'm a senior now, I wish I could find another Ron.

Auspat2121Auspat2121almost 3 years ago

Great story, love my big nipples played with hard. I have been pumping them now for over 10 years they are five times bigger and stand out all the time hard.

bigaxe72bigaxe72over 2 years ago

great stroy down dirty right to the point

cynthia0920cynthia09209 months ago

It's amazing how many of us have had this situation and loved it. Before I discovered the "Cynthia" in me and soon after I discovered how much I loved to suck cock, I got involved with a guy very much like Russel. He wasn't gay at all and hard to even call him bi. I was married, he was divorced. We both had kids

He just loved having his cock sucked and he was always horny.

After, I met him for the first time in a parking lot and got into his car and he made me unzip him and take out his cock and told me to get to work as he drove away, he made me his cock sucker (I loved when he called me that).

We didn't need a secret code, but we used "concert tickets" when he texted me and I knew he wanted a blow job, most of the time it was in an aol chat room when he would hit me up. Meet me in the shop rite parking lot, or come over to my home office, or I need my cock sucked, and if there was any way for me to comply I would.

I wasn't allowed to get naked, he said that was gay, and he would never fuck me, that was gay too.

in the car, in his home office, with his kids upstairs, he would spread his legs and offer it to me and it was my job to get his pants off and blow him.

when he was done he was done with me and sent me on my way.

it was wonderful while it lasted until he got married and considered it cheating

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous