'How's Your Sex Life?'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marcia nodded and made a note on her iPad. Whether Marcia nodded because she was acknowledging what Susie had said, or whether she agreed that a bit of variety could be fun, Susie couldn't say.

Susie and Marcia chatted on for another 20 minutes or so. Daniel had been right: Marcia was easy to talk to. But then it was time for the next step. It was time to move to the bedroom. Or was it?

'Look, I don't think that I can do this,' Daniel told Marcia when he joined the two women at the dining table. 'At least... I could do it, but it wouldn't be Susie and me being Susie and me. When Susie and me are being Susie and me, it's just Susie and me. With someone watching, it would be more like a threesome. It would be more like... well... playing tennis.'

Marcia smiled and looked at Susie.

'I think Dan's probably right,' Susie said. And she laughed.

'Not a problem,' Marcia said. 'And I appreciate your honesty.'

'Maybe a glass of wine?' Daniel suggested.

'Why not?' Marcia said.

* * *

Marcia only stayed for one glass of wine. She was driving. But, after she had gone, Daniel topped Susie's glass. And his own, of course.

'Marcia's OK, isn't she?' Daniel said.

'She is. She's very easy to talk to. But then I suppose that she would have to be -- you know, doing what she does.'

Daniel laughed. 'She must hear some good stories.'

'I expect so. But probably a few sad stories too.'

'I suppose so. Still... what is it they say? Nice work if you can get it? I wonder what her sex life is like.'

'Perhaps she doesn't have one,' Susie said. 'Perhaps, by the end of the day, she's had enough of sex.'

'I doubt it,' Daniel said. 'I'm betting that she would be a real goer.'

Susie smiled. 'You're betting that she would be? Or you're hoping that she would be?'

'Let's just say that I can imagine her giving a good account of herself,' Daniel said.

'You fancy her, don't you, you old dog?'

'Fancy her? Umm...,' Daniel grinned. 'I wouldn't say no. I wouldn't need my arm twisted. Maybe a threesome? What do you think?'

'A threesome?' Susie nodded. 'But I don't suppose she'd be allowed to,' she said. 'With us being part of her research project. There's probably some rule against it.'

'Well, maybe not now. But when it's over?'

Susie nodded. 'We should keep in touch with her,' she said with a smile. 'Yeah. We should... keep in touch.'

12