HRT and Boobs Pt. 04

Story Info
Coming to terms with my wife's appetites, and my involvement.
2.4k words
4.48
16k
11

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 11/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OpenMouth
OpenMouth
203 Followers

Lorraine had been a little tearful when she returned. I didn't pester her for sex or even words - she needed to sleep, and I assumed we would talk in full about her night, over a croissant or two in the morning. By the end of breakfast, however, going into us packing up to leave, I had realised the conversation wasn't coming just yet.

In fact, it took the rest of the day, well into evening, and half a bottle of wine before she started to relax a bit, and it had turned out to be nothing more than a bit of catholic guilt. I tentatively suggested that the experience hadn't lived up to her expectations.

"It wasn't that," she answered. "Believe me."

She went on to explain how it had been amazing from start to finish, but it was in the morning that she realised what she had done. "And everyone who saw me flirting... They must have thought I was a right silly slag. They probably knew I'd gone to his room." She looked at me, her eyes welling up. "And all the time, I've got this wonderful husband who thinks the world of me, waiting up..."

I pulled her towards me on the sofa and kissed her neck. "How do you think I felt, watching you flirting?" adding softly "With bra, knickers and stockings on under my clothes?"

She glanced at me, eyes still sad. "Excited, I suppose..."

I nodded. "And massively proud..."

I tried to explain to her the thrill a man experiences when he sees a woman like she became last night, a hot blonde dancing and flirting. "They love the thought that it might not all be a tease, that a woman like you might just drop her knickers once in a while. The lipstick, heels, cigarettes... we all want to see that glamour."

I took her to bed and continued to talk softly to her. I wanted to get across to her just how strong I felt about what she'd done. "It's a fine line between pleasure and pain, it's a really difficult thing to put into words. I was so turned on when I left you to go up to our room - I looked back and you were putting on lipstick with your little mirror, and you didn't look back at me. I felt such a pang in my guts. The sex, everything is amazing but that emotional turmoil makes me desire you more than any woman I've ever seen. I was literally aching for you." I kissed her wet cheek, teasing her: "l just wish you'd enjoyed it as much as me..."

She sniffed through tears, and managed a slight but cheeky smile. She put a light hand on my arm. "I never said I didn't enjoy it..."

We grinned together and cuddled, and she told me it was actually amazing. I asked her to tell me some more details. Was his cock bigger than mine?

"er... Yeah," she nodded, slowly, wide-eyed.

I felt that pang again and my heart started to race as we kissed properly. More virile; a harder, longer thicker cock; feeling herself stretch as he penetrated her. She started to talk about him 'unwrapping' her, and it conjured up such vivid images of him holding her from behind, her face turned to his for them to kiss, and his erection pressed against her buttocks. I stroked myself, getting a wonderful thrill from her knowing how excited I was, and why. "Did you suck him? Did he want to cum in your mouth?"

She said she'd given him the option, and I asked her to explain what she meant. I was so aroused by now. "What were the exact words you used?"

"Er," she mused, "I think I said 'if you like you can cum in my mouth now, then fuck me as slowly as you want...' "

"Oh, God..." I had to clench to avoid cumming.

"He said okay, so I sucked him off and swallowed. Then I went out onto the balcony for a cigarette, and he watched some porn and got himself hard again."

"Fuck," I winced. "My balls are aching..."

"Oh, you poor baby, you still haven't cum? Let's finish this for now," she grinned. "Part 2 tomorrow!"

I pushed the covers back, ready to ejaculate, and she reached into her unemptied flight bag and brought out her laundry bag. She gave me a sly smile. "I think you'll like this..."

She rooted through it and brought something out in her clenched hand; it was the tiny black lace knickers she had put on before going out last night, and as she brought them to my face the smell was unmistakable. They were coated in spunk.

*********************************************

We had always been close, but in the weeks following Lorraine's indiscretion - letting her work colleague Rory fuck her without a condom, and ejaculate in her - we rediscovered an unbridled affection for each other, and we had some great sex. It felt like we had a lovely secret and a shared adventure we could and would return to, rather than some kind of lifestyle kink. She had given me details of her romp with him, and the more she'd divulged, the more aroused we'd both become, as if saying the words brought back every little drop of pleasure in her and longing in me. I found the more the subject came up, the more desire I had to wear bras and panties, and it was wonderful to be able to tell her this as I experienced it.

We read in a forum about a website especially for sissy clothing for crossdressers. As we looked at the site together in bed, she asked me if I was OK with the expression 'sissy'.

"Yes, are you?"

"I like to think it when you're wearing pink knickers. It's kind of exciting."

We kissed for a while, both aroused. "I think it's really exciting too. I think it's the contrast..."

She looked intently through the online catalogue. "I reckon the ones you've been wearing are far too sophisticated. We're going to dress you as a proper sissy bitch." She always looked sexy in her glasses. She leaned in closer to the screen, talking to herself, softly. "Proper little fucking sissy bitch... Ooh!" We were literally drooling at the items on offer, until she moved the laptop from my view, promising to choose a nice saucy outfit for me. I had plenty of nice knickers and bras to choose from in the meantime, she reminded me.

I smiled and sat up in bed, suddenly not tired. She smiled back at me. "I know what you mean about the contrast. It's when you go from this..." she showed me a beautiful model on the website, in a baby pink latex playsuit, "...to this."

She opened a folder on her laptop, and showed me a series of pictures she'd saved - all closeups of huge, distended cocks. All shades from pale caucasian to the darkest African monster, some glistening with cum, some with delicate, manicured, feminine hands wrapped round them; all beautiful. I moaned involuntarily and pulled back my foreskin on my own average sized cock. She switched on the TV and connected her laptop, and a slideshow of the images appeared on the big screen. She opened my underwear drawer - this was now a full sized drawer with a selection of sexy lingerie and legwear bought just for me. I was so proud of my knicker drawer. She handed me my newest pink pushup bra and matching knickers, and a pair of white lace-top holdups.

As I pulled on the stockings she lit a cigarette. She didn't often smoke in the house, let alone the bedroom, but I loved it when she did. I liked to see two or three lipstick-coated cigarette ends in the ashtray, and I loved her hair and skin to smell of stale smoke in the morning, it was just so sleazy and glamorous to me. The gorgeous taste of her breath was usually enough to inspire me to openly masturbate as I kissed her.

I put on some pink open toe sandals and she sat down next to me. The TV was now showing a particularly intense feminising hypno vid. She released my balls from the gusset of my knickers and started to handle them gently but firmly and insistently. She took a drag of her cigarette and exhaled slowly into my face as she squeezed me. "There. I know you like to be a girl sometimes and it's nice for you to be a girl. And you're very pretty in your panties."

This is sensational, I thought, my heart and breathing out of control once again. "Please, Lorraine... will you fuck me tonight?"

She blew smoke in my face again, with an audible grin. "Of course, darling. Every girl needs a fucking with a nice big cock. Hmm, I think it's going to be the black one, tonight..." She stepped into her strapon harness and pulled the buckles tight, before attaching the huge, black silicone dildo we both loved, all 12 veiny inches of it. I positioned myself on all fours, facing the screen, watching the flashing and fading images unfold before me. Beautiful glamour and catwalk models, interracial porn, cuckold captions, closeups of erect cocks spunking on flawless blonde faces, parted bright red lips and perfect teeth, pristine swollen labia. I smelt a familiar scent as she coated the dildo with expensive, cum-scented lube. The precum started to stream from me at the subconscious desire to have genuine spunk in me and on me; I loved that smell so much. I felt her apply a handful of the cool, slimy liquid to my anus and balls, then the familiar sensation of my anus dilating as the head of the massive tool started to penetrate me.

***************************************************

Two things happened on the same day, about a week later. A parcel arrived, and Lorraine came home from work with a naughty smile, declaring with a little cajoling that she had sucked off her colleague again, in an unused office. This initiated a lingering French kiss as I unbuttoned and unzipped my trousers to wank myself. I looked at her mouth as we kissed, imagining how it looked around Rory's tool. She gripped my balls as I stroked my shaft.

She broke off the kiss with a little laugh. "Anyway... I think there might be another little package that needs your attention!"

We opened the parcel together - pink satin princess panties with lace fringe and, she took pleasure in showing me, an open gusset. They came with a matching top, with 'SISSY BITCH' written in sequins on the front. She asked me if I was genuinely OK with wearing them; I told her they were beautiful and I was really excited at the thought. There were still items in the parcel - white knee socks and pink patent mary jane school shoes. "You're going to look amazing in your short blonde wig with heavy eye makeup. You're going to want to wank yourself off, but you won't be able to, because what's this?" With a naughty smile, she produced a pink satin drawstring bag, and revealed a small, baby pink silicone chastity cage!

She kissed me on the cheek. "Can you imagine," she asked me in a soft, deliberate voice, "being all little girlie in your pretty panties, cock caged up and a nice generous plug up your bum, while I'm out being fucked by my lover?"

"Oh God," I groaned, "I want that so badly. I want it right now... I haven't been able to think of anything else since the last time... it's so beautiful that you sucked him off again..." I kissed her, couldn't stop kissing her.

She told me it was a bit risky to be doing anything at work as she was technically Rory's boss. She asked for my permission to go to his place for him to fuck her, to which I readily agreed. We subsequently discussed the fact that he couldn't know that she was meeting him with my knowledge - although we both got a thrill from the thought of that, the work situation and possibility of leaks didn't allow it. We agreed that at some point she would be fucked by a man who knows that I get off on it.

I had the idea that she could ostensibly visit him after telling me she was going to the gym. Later that week, we dressed together, and we giggled the whole time. I showered and she helped me put on the cage for the first time, which wasn't easy. we had to put the news on the TV and make small talk. She smeared the inside of the sheath with hand cream and eventually it slipped on. At that point she could resume her smutty talk as she selected the appropriate sized attachments to go around my balls and hold everything together. "I bought the smallest one because you're very small when you're soft. It's cute." Instead of the padlock provided, she tied a tiny pink ribbon through the hole, knotting it into a bow. "I trust you," she told me.

I selected a red lace bra and matching knickers for her, which she covered with her pink sweats. She lit a cigarette and smoked as she put on her makeup - I loved the way she let it hang from her lips as she painted her nails - and it was strange being so aroused but unable to get an erection. "How many other girls smoke before they go to the gym?" She was smoking regularly now, a couple of cigarettes most evenings, and occasionally at work.

"You'd be surprised how many light up as they come out... I bet you'd like to see them!"

She looked wonderful with her subtle but glamorous makeup; I did wonder about the sort of husband who could fail to notice this kind of attention to his wife's appearance before when she claimed to be visiting the gym, but I supposed they must exist. Before leaving, she instructed me to spend the evening getting dolled up. She knew the websites and forums I visited - cuckold forums, and she encouraged me to talk about what we were doing, and post photos of myself in my femme gear. I felt a pang or two as she left, amplified by being unable to pleasure myself. But don't worry, she had told me, exhaling her last drag in my face before stubbing her cigarette out, "there'll be a little treat for you between my legs when I get home..."

OpenMouth
OpenMouth
203 Followers