HSA-198: Milk of Sappho

Story Info
A strange crate transforms a bar crowd into sex addicts.
3.6k words
4.58
23.5k
21

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/02/2023
Created 11/12/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quixerotic1
Quixerotic1
1,475 Followers

Mark stumbled slightly as they stepped out into the street. Three of his fraternity brothers followed behind him, talking loudly over the din of the bar they had just left. "What time is it?"

Vaughn held his phone up to Mark's face. The bright LED screen showed 11:45. "They always do last call too early here. Let's go somewhere else." Vaughn spoke confidently, but the hint of a slur crept into his words. He looked up and down the sidewalk and took a long step towards the north. Mark waved to his other two friends, Sam and Josh, and the four of them made their way across the square to wherever Vaughn was leading them.

They had arrived on the small town square six hours earlier. It was Tuesday, but they all had no classes the following morning. This would not normally be enough reason to go out drinking, but Vaughn's girlfriend had broken up with him the night before. Tired of seeing his friend wander through the day in a trance, Mark suggested they go out for dinner and drink until Rebecca was forgotten. Vaughn resisted at first, but once Josh and Sam joined in the effort to cheer him up, he relented.

"Where the hell are we going?" Josh called out from the rear of the group. "Everything's going to be closed in a minute."

Sam agreed, "Hey, maybe we should hit a liquor store and go to the apartment. After party? Who's in? We can call some people."

Vaughn ignored them and kept walking with purpose towards an unknown destination. Mark trotted behind him, trying to walk and text simultaneously to the detriment of both. The college bar area was quiet, even for a Tuesday. The group passed a few other briskly walking young men, but otherwise the square was deserted. Mark figured it was the weather, winter being slower than usual in releasing its tentative grip on the town. Vaughn made a sudden turn and headed down an alley, causing Mark to stop and the other two stumble into the back of him.

A few feet down the dark alleyway was a door set into the side of the building. On the door hung a small bronze plaque which read, "The Maroon Room." Vaughn stopped in front of the door and waited for his friends to catch up. "We're here," he said.

"Oh, I've heard of this place," Sam said. "No one goes here. Townie bar."

Mark shrugged and grabbed the door, "Do you want to drink, or do you want to watch freshman girls work out their daddy issues?"

"Porque no los dos?" Josh answered, but followed Mark and Vaughn into the bar.

Immediately inside of the door was a staircase, which proved rather steep for four men who'd taken their first drink several hours earlier. The stairs creaked and groaned as their heavy steps climbed upwards. At the top of the stairs waited another door, this one with a glass window like a detective agency in a noir film. They passed through this second portal and were met by an elderly black man sitting on a stool in a small hallway. He seemed half asleep and barely noticed the four guys enter.

"I.D." the man said in a hoarse groan. He produced a flashlight from his jacket pocket and held it over each young man's driver's license before waving them through.

Mark went through the final door into the actual bar. He braced himself for the familiar noise and crowd, but was surprised to find a relatively calm atmosphere. Two or three dozen people sat at high tables around the rectangular room, engaged in jovial conversation. A few middle aged men at the bar were laughing and chatting with the bartender, a college aged guy with several very noticeable tattoos. The bar itself was a garish maroon color and clearly the namesake of the establishment. Gleaming gold bar stools surrounded the wooden bar. Vaughn walked up and took a seat on one and the others filed in beside him.

The bartender walked over and tossed out napkins in front of each of them, "Evening gents, what can I get you?"

Vaughn and Mark both replied, "Whiskey, neat." Sam asked for a beer, and Josh ordered a blind Russian. The other three groaned.

"The hell do you order weird shit all the time for?" Mark grumbled. "What is a blind Russian anyway?"

The bartender smiled and happily answered as he poured two glasses of whiskey. "It's a white Russian, but without actual cream. Cream liqueur instead. They can be pretty strong."

Josh jeered at his friends, "Yeah, see. Pussies are drinking just whiskey, and I'm drinking alcohol mixed with alcohol."

The bartender gave Sam his beer and spent a few minutes mixing up a blind Russian which he placed in front of Josh, who continued to smugly smile at the others. The bartender tossed the empty bottle of liqueur and opened another, a brand which none of the young men recognized.

Mark took a sip of his drink. He enjoyed sitting at bars. The whole room felt like it wrapped around him. The walls of the Maroon Room held large framed mirrors, infinitely reflecting the bar and giving the feeling of a much larger crowd. They'd chose seats in the center of the bar, the center of the rectangular room, and, if the alcohol was to be believed, the center of the universe. "I like this place," Mark said, half-enthusiastically.

Vaughn nodded his head as he sipped down a particularly stringent gulp of the whiskey. "Yeah, my dad would come here when he was in college. In fact, this is where he met my mother." Vaughn swallowed, slowly. "To tell the truth, we were here when I first met Rebecca."

Mark turned to look at his friend, "For fuck's sake, dude. Is that why we came here? On some mopey guilt trip? Wait. Have you been doing this all night? We went to Kieffer's first, that's where you and Rebecca always went out. Then we went to the Lodge where all her sorority sisters always go. Fuck, man. This isn't healthy."

Sam nodded, "Well, arguably going out to get drunkity-drunk isn't the best way to cope with the ending of a relationship."

Mark snipped back, "Shut up, psyche 101."

"I got a B in that class," Sam replied before taking a long, glugging drink from his bottle.

Vaughn sighed, "It was dumb. I kept thinking we'd run into her tonight. That's what really gets me about the whole thing. Believing that I still had a chance, somehow." Vaughn's voice grew shaky and emotional.

Mark's eyes widened, "Oh fuck, no-no. Shots. We need shots."

Sam mused once again, "Aren't drinking a shot slowly right now?"

Mark tensed his shoulders, "I swear to god, Sam. Hey, where'd Josh go?"

***

The three of them scanned the bar looking for their friend, but he was no where to be seen. "Maybe he went to take a piss," Vaughn said. "He left his drink. Damn, he's chugging that thing though." The blind Russian was already half gone.

Mark attempted to get the attention of the bartender, but he was at the far end of the room talking with a pair of women. "Jeez, look at those two," Mark said. All three of the young men, in addition to several others around the room who had noticed the girls earlier, leered at the pair of busty co-eds ordering their drink. Both girls were blonde with big bright smiles. Strangely, they wore ill fitted t-shirts which said little about their figure other than that they both had massive racks. Sam made a vague attempt at leaning around the bar to see if the bottom matched the top, and almost fell off of his stool.

The bartender was entranced. The girls had him convinced to do shots with them as they giggled and downed a milky colored, whipped cream topped shot. Mark was not in the mood to be patient for service. He knocked his glass on the table as loudly as possible, and it did manage to catch the attention of the bartender. The young man said something to the girls and quickly came down to Mark.

"Shots, three. Well, four. I'll drink Josh's if he's not back yet. Put it on my card."

The bartender grinned dumbly, "No, hang on. You guys have to try this stuff." He grabbed a bottle of the unfamiliar creme liqueur and poured out four shots, though he took the fourth for himself. "It's on the house," he said as each of them inspected their shot.

It looked and smelled exactly the same as every other type of Irish cream that any of them had seen. Vaughn and Sam downed theirs, admiring the taste thoughtfully. Mark pushed his away, the smell turning his stomach slightly. "Just whiskey for me, thanks."

The bartender shrugged and poured another shot of straight whiskey for Mark. Sam grabbed the spare shot of cream and gulped it down before anyone else particularly noticed. The other two were distracted by the girl making her way across the bar towards them.

The blonde walked up to Vaughn, ignoring Sam's very misguided attempt to introduce himself, and smiled. "Hi, you're cute."

Vaughn looked flustered. "Uh, thanks. You're not so bad yourself."

The girl put her hand on Vaughn's knee and slid it slowly over to his inner thigh, "I was wondering if you would help me with something out in the hallway."

Vaughn looked at Mark who immediately said, "The fuck you looking at me for."

The girl took Vaughn by the hand and led him away from the bar. Sam watched them go, "You know. Mark, something weird's going on here. Since when does a hot woman in a t-shirt and boxers hang out in a bar only to walk up to Vaughn and take him out in the hallway to fuck. Doesn't that seem strange to you?"

Mark replied grimly, "Maybe she's a prostitute. This seems like the kind of place that could have prostitutes. If he comes back in with a wet spot on his pants and asking for $200, then we'll know all is right with the world."

Sam furrowed his brow. "I'm not sure a prostitute is a great idea at the moment either."

Mark laughed. "No, but more alcohol is." He once again scanned the room for the bartender, but the young man had vanished. Mark also noticed that the crowd seemed to have changed. He didn't remember seeing more than one or two women when he first came in, but now blonde beauties lingered at almost every table. With the bartender out of sight, but the bottle of whiskey within reach, Mark decided to help himself with every intention of settling up once the barman returned.

Sam decided he needed to pee. He saw some signs and informed Mark where he was going. Climbing off of the stool, Sam realized he was much more light headed than he had realized. He took a moment to right himself before heading out into the hallway. As he walked through the bar, he thought he was seeing things. Gorgeous women discreetly fondling one another at each table. They eyed him hungrily as they passed by, but they were all too preoccupied to stop him.

Emerging into the hallway, Sam expected to find the old security guard and maybe Vaughn making out in a dark corner. Instead, Sam's mind shocked to awareness at the sight before him. In the security guard's chair sat a completely naked black woman. Her large tits jiggled as she rocked her hips forward against the mouth of a girl eagerly licking the dark lips of the pussy presented to her. The girl's blonde hair and white skin contrasted with the dark thighs wrapping around her shoulders, pulling her in. Sam's eyes went to the girl's big, bouncing ass which quivered each time she moved to get a better angle on the black woman's pussy.

"What the fuck," Sam said quietly as he watched, his cock hardening in his pants. The black woman looked at him and grinned as her hand snaked into the blonde girl's hair. Sam's attention was pulled aside as he noticed another naked girl sitting nearby on an oddly placed couch. She waved at him and he numbly walked over to her.

"Hi, my name is Vicki," she said, her voice high and chipper. "What's your name?"

Though it took a great deal of concentration, he replied, "Sam."

Vicki stuck out her bottom lip, "I was talking to Jess, and she said that my tits weren't big enough. What do you think Sam? Are these tits big enough?"

Sam could only nod.

"Do you want to stick you cock between them? Do you want to feel what it's like to have these big, fat titties wrapped around your cock?" Vicki pushed her breasts together while flicking her thumbs over erect nipples.

"God, yes," Sam groaned. He couldn't believe what was happening to him. Maybe he passed out and died in a gutter, but he didn't care.

Vicki reached out and started to unbuckle Sam's pants. He tentatively touched her shoulder, feeling the warmth of her bare skin. In moments, she fished his cock out of his boxers. He twitched as her hand wrapped around his length, "Is this hard cock for me? Can I suck it?"

Again he nodded. Vickie's lips parted, and her tongue extended out slowly. He was about to get a blowjob in the hallway of a bar while some other two chicks went down on one another. This was a dream come true. Vickie's tongue teased around the engorged head of his dick, circling the cock head for a moment before she pushed his whole length into her mouth with one quick gulp. Sam had to concentrate to not cum immediately. Despite drinking for hours, he was hornier than he'd ever been. She bobbed up and down his length as his pants fell to his ankles. His hands groped the back of her head, pushing her down harder and harder each time. Vickie's fingers teased at his balls until her whole hand grabbed hold of them and squeezed, causing shivers of pleasure to ripple through Sam. He was going to cum and she knew it, but then she pulled away.

"No, cum in my pussy, not my mouth, silly," she said. Then, nonchalantly, she turned around and got on all fours on the couch, presenting a beautiful, bald pussy to him. Needing no further invitation, he positioned his wet cock against her pussy lips and let her push back against him, impaling herself on his cock.

The feeling of her velvet walls circling him with warm drove Sam wild. He grabbed hold of her ample hips and started to push into her hard. He enjoyed the feeling of slamming his pelvis against her fat ass and watching the resulting ripples of soft flesh. Vicki's huge tits wobbled underneath her as he fucked into her with inexperienced rhythm. Pressure welled up at the base of his cock, and he knew he wouldn't last much longer. "Are you going to cum Sam?" Vicki taunted. "Are you going to cum inside my hot little pussy?"

His cock erupted inside of her. Sam's body convulsed as his balls emptied deep inside of the girl he'd found naked on the couch only a few minutes before. Vicki shuddered and kept bouncing her ass up and down, eeking out each and every drop of cum that she could. Sam could feel the girl's pussy muscles squeezing his cock, draining him of all the spunk possible.

Exhausted, he pulled out of her and sat down on the couch. Immediately, he felt new hands on his legs. The black girl from the doorway pushed his legs apart. "My name's Candy," she said before slurping his limp, cum covered cock into her mouth.

Sam didn't know what was happening, but he found it difficult to be concerned. His cock was getting hard again, something that had never happened that quickly before. Candy soon had the full length of his pole to play with. She cleaned all of Vicki's juices from his cock and happily lapped up the few drops of cum that had escaped Vicki's hungry pussy. Suddenly, she pulled away from him and turned around. Her big, black ass bounced as she positioned herself above Sam on couch. As she lowered herself on to his pole, Sam's body started to tingle with an electric sensation.

Undeterred, Sam's hands grabbed hold of the jouncing ass in front of him. He had never fucked a black woman before and enjoyed the sight of his hands kneading her flesh. He gave her a playful swat, and she picked up the pace, sliding her pussy up and down his cock faster and faster. Before he knew it, Sam felt his balls contract up as they pumped more and more cum up through his cock. With a loud groan, he sprayed his seed deep inside of Candy, wave after wave of it until it started to leak out around his shaft. Candy gave a satisfied shake as she raised off of him.

Sam looked down at this cock. It was smaller. In fact, it had shrunk to just a small little nub. His balls were smaller too, the skin no longer bulging with testicles, but almost taut. He knew that this should alarm him, but other sensations held his attention. Curious, he pulled off his shirt and looked down at what had been a hairy chest. Instead, he found that his skin was smooth and a little paler than what he remembered. His nipples were getting larger and fatty tissue started to bulge forward from his pecs.

The other girl who had been eating out Candy when he stumbled onto the scene decided it was her turn. She ran her hands along Sam's stomach gently before taking his nub of a cock in between her fingers. Sam grunted slightly as what was left of his cock got hard. The girl casually jerked her fingers up and down until tiny spurts of cum oozed from the tip of his nub of a dick. As that happened, Sam felt a tightness between his legs give way. His eyes widened as two fingers pushed inside a brand new pussy.

It was a bizarre feeling. Never before had Sam experienced something going inside him, filling him up and pushing him apart. As he looked down at his growing tits, he knew that he was changed for good. "Sammie," she said, declaring an new name for herself. Sammie brought up her hands to her ballooning tits and squeezed as she enjoyed the feeling of a tongue licking happily at her brand new pussy.

***

Mark's head swam. How long had he been sitting here? Had he drifted off to sleep? Looking up in the mirror behind the bar, he saw something he didn't understand. Turning around, he was met by a woman, completely naked with a light sheen of sweat on her body. Her massive breasts hung off of her petite frame. Her thin waist flared out into a wide ass, the kind that Mark had jerked off to on more than a hundred occasions.

"Hi," she said. "I'm Sammie. Can I suck your cock?"

Mark, dumbly, nodded. The girl made quick work of his pants and soon had his cock halfway in her mouth. Looking around, Mark saw a dozen other women locked in some form of sex. Bald pussies scissoring against one another. One girl had another on her back, rubbing her clit carefully against the pinned girl's pert nipple. Mark's drunken mind was amazed at whatever was happening.

In a few minutes, despite his dangerous level of blood alcohol content, Mark shot his load in Sammie's mouth, entirely unaware that the gorgeous creature licking his cum was his friend. As soon as she was done, another girl walked up. "Hi, I'm Jess."

***

Archive entry #189: A crate containing twelve 750 ml bottles. The crate and bottles are labeled in Greek as roughly, "Milk of Sappho." The contents of the bottles appears to be unmodified human breast milk. Several anomolies persist regarding these bottles. When out of sight, the bottles will miraculously refill. The bottles will also reseal themselves and, though destruction of a bottle is difficult, once a bottle is destroyed it will ultimately reappear in the crate. Attempts to destroy the crate itself have not proved fruitful.

While item #189 was first discovered in 1943 as part of the REDACTED, it has eluded HSA control multiple times in the subsequent decades. While these incidents were originally believed to be due to human action, it is now the consensus of the council that some external factor causes the spontaneous relocation of the item.

Quixerotic1
Quixerotic1
1,475 Followers
12