HSA-198: Milk of Sappho

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On March 7, 2005, the crate was reported missing from the archive. On March 8, 2005 a local contact in REDACTED placed a call to HSA Agent Kelty. Kelty responded to a local bar where thirty two subjects were identified and recovered. Subjects exposed to item #189 undergo gender transformation and/or hyper-sexualization. Though the latter effect diminishes with time, the item's influence has otherwise remained permanent in all cases of exposure. Subjects will be relocated to an HSA quarantine facility for further observation. Unique to this incident is a survivor, one Mark Langley. Though not directly affected by item #189, exposure to the altered subjects has dramatically affected Mr. Langley's mental state. Three of the subjects, in particular, remained oddly devoted to Mr. Langley. Background indicates these three to be personal friends of Mr. Langley. As this presents a new avenue of research into the nature of the item, Mr. Langley is also being transferred to a facility.

Security protocols for item #189 remain as earlier established. The item will be continually monitored in hopes of detecting a pattern in its disappearances.

12