HSA-293: The Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quixerotic1
Quixerotic1
1,472 Followers

The girls talked for a while after everything was moved in. Jessica offered to go get dinner as a group, but the other two declined. Vicki answered with a shrug. They promised to do something together later, but Vicki knew their types. Tessa was the alpha bitch who didn't know it, and Felicia was the alpha bitch who did. They were both beautiful in their respective ways. Vicki expected to see them the next morning looking all the more stunning after a good night's sleep and some actual effort put into their appearance. Even Jessica had a down to earth appeal to her. It wasn't threatening or aggressive, simply the passive beauty of a kind person. It wasn't rare in their small world world of theater, but Vicki still tried to appreciate it when she saw it. For herself, Vicki didn't think she competed with Tessa or Felicia. Nor did they. She'd spent years cultivating the personality of a quirky outside. She'd indulged it so long that she couldn't remember if that is who she actually was or if it was a cover to hide her inability to aspire to the pure spotlight for which the two other women vied. In sum, though, Vicki guessed the guy in the basement would have traded his left nut to peek at any one of them in the shower.

She'd thought him to be charming in a foolish way. Her older friends called her a pervert for her daydreams. She swung her legs onto the bed and let her head crash into her pillow. As her eyelids grew heavy in the warm sun, her mind imagined the scrawny boy balancing himself above her, his arms quivering from holding up his own weight as he tried in vain to find the right position to stick it in. Wouldn't be the first time she'd taken a boy's virginity. Vicki guessed that between the four of them Jessica would be the only one to give her a competition in that market. They were two sides of the same coin as far as young inexperienced men were concerned. The imaginary Matt leaned down to kiss her lips, feeling such a sign of normal intimacy was necessary before shoving his cock in her pussy lips. He'd last for three pumps before half cumming inside of her and pulling out in a panic to splash the rest on the sheets beneath them. Then came the part that really got her off. He would whimper and mewl and make outlandish promises. His vulnerability would be laid out before her to feast on if she so wished. Instead, she would clean them up and pull him to her chest, letting his lust rekindle as he lingered near her exposed tits.

(I could give you much more than that. I could finally still that need in your cunt.)

The voice cut through her mind like a dagger of ice. She physically winced as she jerked out of the light doze. "Someone there?" Her eyes scanned the room carefully. She'd heard something, a voice, bitter and old. She pressed her clammy palms against her shorts and felt a chill even though the room was near stifling. She swallowed down the knot at the back of her throat. Her skin crawled, and an urge to run seized her. Muscles tensed. The hair on the back of her neck stood up. The room felt occupied. She felt watched. "Hello?"

The feeling passed. Her mind filled in the strange experience with rational explanations. Something odd in her lunch stirred up a dream while she napped in the sun. More of gravy than of grave. She moved from the bed over to the futon that had been left behind. Rummaging in her bag, she pulled out one of her overly worn and dog eared romance novels. She flipped to where she had left off. The shirtless sailor had just carried the heroine to her canopy bed. He wanted to leave but she held him fast. Vicki's eyes playfully danced down to the page to linger on the word "loins." She smirked and settled into a more comfortable position.

***

Felicia did not succumb to the languid inclinations of afternoon heat. She kept herself busy from the moment the four girls retreated to their respective rooms. First, she started to clean. She'd brought several sprays and disinfectants with her as well as some spare rags to wipe everything down. She scoured the surfaces thoroughly, but found some relief in the already tidy room. Next she made up her bed, pleased to find the white sheets fit perfectly over the single sized mattress. She hung a curtain over the window and put a small lamp out on the desk that filled the room with artificial white light. With those small improvements done, she moved on to putting away her things. She carefully organized the six drawers into categories. One for shirts, one for shorts and pants, another for towels, a fourth for underwear and socks, the fifth for cosmetics and other supplies, and the sixth for spare blankets and sheets. Felicia was not one to be unprepared. She put everything away with a quick efficiency that Vicki would have identified with had she the chance to observe such behavior. A sight which Felicia had no intention of sharing.

She moved on to the desk and coffee table. She put a candle and several of her drama texts on the table before moving over to the desk where she set up her laptop. Checking the desk drawers, she filled the top with a tray of office supplies that she carted with her from home to home. The theater camp likely would not require any actual written work, but Felicia enrolled in several summer courses, off-major things like low level math. While most of the work was done digitally, she found it helpful to have pen and paper on hand. And of course, she might come across another internship or scholarship she could apply for.

The bottom drawer opened with a grinding noise of wood against wood followed by a thunk as a thin blue book slid forward. Felicia frowned. The room should be clean. Only furniture was to be left. Her hand slipped quickly into the drawer and retrieved the book. "RITUAL" the title read in gold foil. The rest of the cover was blank and well preserved except for some minor tear at the edges. She closed the drawer and thought she should take it down to Matt. Clearly it had something to do with his fraternity. It might be one of the things they pretended to keep secret. At the very least, she thought of taking it out to the common room and telling him of it later. Yet, she hesitated. Curiosity was not one of her normal qualities, but something about the simplicity of the volume intrigued her. She opened it on the desk and turned to a table of contents. She found several expected passages titled "Initiation," "Alumni," and "Benediction." None of these appealed to her, but the last entry caught her eye.

The Parable of the Door. At the end of a long and winding road stood a door. This door blocked the passage through the mountain and to the lands beyond. The other passes were far to the east and to the west. The door was closed and locked. Beside it sat a guard, old and grizzled. One day, a young blacksmith came to the door and asked to pass through. The guard said any man may pass who had the right key. The blacksmith responded by asking what man who travels the world would have the key to this door. The guard answered, "Any man who wishes to pass through it." The blacksmith inspected the door and tried the lock, but it would not budge. To go around would take many years in either direction. He asked the guard to open the door, but the old man said that it was beyond his power to do so. Frustrated the blacksmith turned around and went home.

Another day, a student came to the door in the mountain. He asked the guard about the door and received the same answer, "Any man who wishes to pass through will have the key." Confused, but determined, the student examined the door and then the lock. He discovered that the lock was simple. Taking a candle from his pack, he carefully wedged it in the lock, making certain not to clog the hole or jam the tumblers, and made an impression. Withdrawing it, he cleaned away the excess wax and found that he had a rough mold of the key. He went then to a nearby wood and found a strong limb of ash. Cutting it down with a hatchet he carried, he began to carve a replica of the wax. It took several days of fiddling work, but he passed the time with good conversation with the guard who told him many stories of others who had come to the door. Finally, on the fourth day, the student brandished a wooden key in the morning light, carving away the final sliver. He slipped it into the lock and heard the satisfying clicks as it opened with ease. The door swung wide and he saw the beauty of the lands beyond.

"Will you leave the key behind?" the guard asked.

"Any man who wishes to pass through this door will have the key with him. The path is blocked but it is not prevented to the prepared." With that, he snapped the key and tossed it aside. Giving farewell to the guard, he closed the door behind him and heard the locks snap back into place. With wisdom, he traveled on.

Felicia's brow furrowed as the short tale came to an end. "Obviously it's about encountering obstacles," she said aloud. "The blacksmith likely had all the skill to make a key, but looked for a handout rather than solving the problem himself. The student applied himself to the problem and solved it. Huh. Maybe these dumb frat rituals aren't all bad. Kind of disappointing if it's not at least half homoerotic spanking, though." She turned the page to find something else.

Scrawled in an erratic script: Cast aside your key. The door stays locked.

The words made a cold knot in her stomach. She snapped the book shut and threw it back in the bottom drawer. Felicia tried not to think about it, but she'd seen it in the hall earlier. None of the others wanted to look at it either. She certainly didn't want to ask about it. At the end of the hall, a small white door with the lock painted over.

***

Jessica spent so much of her life in the shadow women more beautiful than her that she did not realize or appreciate her own appeal. She thought of herself as ugly and plain. Those thoughts echoed in her mind as she sat amongst her still-packed things in the small room of the frat house. If she'd been more aware of her surroundings, she would have heard the other girls rummaging around or even the comings and goings of the guy downstairs. None of this reached her. She sat in a trance on the edge of her unmade bed as the hours ticked by and the sun disappeared from the sky. When she came to, it seemed that only moments before she'd been chatting happily with the others in the hallway. Only moments before had she first seen the door.

(It's time.)

Jessica daydreamed. She'd sat idle while her friends lost their virginities. At first, she thought it was something special, but as more of her friends recounted the unpleasant tales of drunken fumbling, she lost that illusion. She wanted to be done with it. She wanted to have sex and be free of the societal burden that she alone knew she carried. Perhaps a few of her closer friends suspected, but she sneaked away with enough boys to create doubt.

(The real thing. Hot and thick. Sliding between those cushion thighs.)

She never even used a vibrator until halfway through her freshman year. Buying one under her parents' roof would have been difficult, but ordering one online and having it delivered to her post office box had been easy. She'd used her fingers plenty of times and even the handle of a hairbrush on occasion. Not knowing what exactly she was getting in to, she bought two. One a small pen like vibrator and the other a fleshy cock shaped one that came with a suction cup. She'd seen the latter used by cam girls, suctioned to the floor so they could fuck the inanimate dick for their masturbating audiences. She'd found her own thrilling enough for its feel and shape, but it was cold and lifeless. The vibrator excited her more in the end, but neither helped with the wait. They gave her a taste of what she'd been missing.

(I've waited much, much longer than you.)

Once, she thought of walking up to a guy at a party and offering to fuck him. She didn't care where or even how. She was willing to let him do whatever to her, even up her ass. Several of the other girls she knew preserved their "real" virginity by letting no small number of guys stretch their assholes. Jessica saw no reason she had to be different in that regard. On the rare occasions she did get male attention it was because of her plump rear. It wouldn't have been a hard sell to get one of the lookers to stick his cock up her bum. All she had to do was ask, but the asking was the hard part. At her core, she held back from fear. Fear of being looked over yet again. And that rejection would be too wounding, too fatal. Presenting herself, wet and naked, and getting turned down would destroy her. Or so she thought.

(Enough. The key.)

The door. The solution to all her problems. She could hear the voice coming from behind it, a deep resonant baritone that promised her all her wildest dreams. Not empty promises, it showed her. It showed her lording over the other women in the house, making them suck and fuck who she chose and only after she'd had her way with them all. The voice showed her men crawling on their hands and knees for her. The voice showed her people going mad for the chance to touch her. It showed her a bed set in stone in the middle of an open field and surrounded by broken glass and nails. She saw men and women crawling naked across that wasteland to simply see her beauty more closely. Those she granted worthy, the ones with the fattest cocks or the most agile tongues, would be allowed passage through a bridge. A bridge reached by passing through a small white door. The voice showed her these glories and horrors and more. It thrummed through her body, rippling her being with pleasure, driving her closer and closer to release, but never allowing her completion.

(The key, my love. And everything will be yours.)

Jessica stumbled to her feet in the dark room. She went to the closet and grabbed hold of the metal pipe used as a clothes rod. It felt hot in her grip and resisted her efforts to dislodge it. It broke free and clunked against the brick as the weight surprised her. She hefted the weapon in her hand and went to the hall. The other doors were all closed, yellow light from lamps spilling out into the white hallway from cracks under the door. A smell of rotted wood was in the air as Jessica took heavy steps down towards the small door. It looked so simple and unnoticeable. Behind it she could feel the voice waiting, its long patience near its end. She took aim, raised the pipe, and slammed it down with an echoing thunk. The latch did not budge, and she raised the pipe again.

Doors started to open. Dumbly she heard cries and a bellowing yell from the lower floor. Thunk. Thunk. Tessa's door opened. "Christ, what the hell are you doing? Stop it!"

Vicki urged her on. "Do it! Do it! Oh god yes, can't you feel it?!" She looked madly at Felicia who stood beside her in the hall placidly watching the insanity play out as though it were a dull puppet show. Thunk.

The stairwell door jerked open and Matt appeared in his boxers and a pair of socks. "Jessica! Stop!"

Thunk. Clink. All of their eyes went to the door and a feeling of revulsion and horror gripped them by the throat.

***

For a few moments, nothing happened. The five of them exchanged panic looks. Jessica came to her senses and dropped the pipe. Tessa squatted beside her door and mouthed "close it" silently to Matt. The young man took a step toward the door, and it burst off its hinges. A galvanic smell of blood and rot filled the air as the long contained entity rushed into Matt. In the flash of an instant, Felicia thought she saw a half goat, half man, but that certainly could not be possible. Ideas of possible and impossible faded away as Matt screamed and dropped to his knees in the hallway. The room doors all slammed shut. Tessa jumped to her feet and ran to the opposite end of the hall, slamming helplessly against the swinging door held still by an unseen force.

Matt's mind seared with chaotic pain. He was floating in a black abyss, inky fluid filling his lungs and blotting his eyes. Above him loomed a hideous, twisted face that terrified him more than the void swallowing him up. A deep, booming voice full of malice thundered in the blackness, "How long in your years has it been, boy? In this pit, it has been seven thousand years. Seven thousand years rotting in this murky hell. Your filthy kind locked me here." Matt wanted to scream at the demon that it wasn't him. He'd had nothing to do with however the beast had wound up in a utility crawlspace. He hadn't even been born then! "Did you not take their oath?" The massive face grew nearer. "Now, Matt, you have a choice. It will take thousands of years for your life to waste away in this place. Thousands of years spent as seconds tick by in your reality. Or you can take me inside of you. We will walk the earth together, spreading my mark."

For one brief instant, Matt thought he would be strong enough to resist. He imagined himself languishing in the void, keeping the demon at bay until his body finally died and he received release. That instant passed in the raucous laugh of the incubus. Matt struck the deal and his eyes shot open, staring down the hall at the frightened or numb women. For another ignorant moment, he thought it might have been a dream, but then pain tore through his body. He let out a grating shriek as his body began to transform. Hair spread out over his chest and back as muscle rippled underneath. Supernatural strength coursed through his veins as claws pushed out from under his fingernails, ripping back the thin keratin in small spurts of blood. The black talons raked across the floor as his feet stamped. He no longer felt toes, but the hard dullness of hooves. His teeth turned jagged and blood leaked from cuts on his lips as horns erupted from the top of his head. None of that mattered, though. He reached down and tore away the boxers, revealing a chiseled ass to the women until he finally leaned back. Their eyes all went wide.

His cock had grown thick and long with a pair of balls to match. It stood up as hard as steel. With his transformation finishing, Matt felt the first of what would be many pulses of cum rushing up and out of his cock. The pleasure was more than any mortal could have possibly felt. Dark black cum sprayed out and splattered the ground before him, mingling with his own poisonous blood. A mad cackle slipped from his lips as he scrambled to his feet, cloven hooves clattering on the tiled floor. He looked down the hallway and flexed an invisible muscle. The women quivered as if a physical wave of heat hit them. He set his eyes on Jessica and stepped forward.

She tried to take off her shirt. Jessica could feel a mad need for the monster, fueled by her own base desires. The dark smells dissipated, and a strong musk replaced them, emanating from the creatures massive cock. As Matt reached her, he grabbed her shoulders and spun her around, pushing her forward, a direction she happily obeyed. She felt his hot talons rake against her skin, drawing a thin trickle of blood before he slashed through her shorts, exposing her white ass to the air. She could feel the heat of his cock near her wet pussy, but his hands rubbed the soft flesh of her ass. You wanted to be fucked so much that you'd let any man willing stick his cock in your ass. What about my cock? The fat head of Matt's inhuman dick pushed against her asshole. Despite her fantasies, she'd never put so much as a finger in her ass before. A pulse of hot cum splashed between her cheeks, coating the puckered hole with corrupting fluid. She gritted her teeth and he shoved forward.

Jessica let out a screeching moan. It felt as though he were tearing her in half. His hands grabbed her hips and jerked her up and down his length. After a moment, she realized the pain wasn't physical. It was something else. Something weak and small inside of her resisted. She moaned and wiggled her butt back against the invading cock. The thick rod kept pumping the black cum into her ass, but he hadn't really cum, not yet. She wanted him too. She squeezed her anus around the invading cock and felt the pain go away. The little thing inside of her went silent, and a wild pleasure took its place. Her hands slid underneath them and pushed into her pussy while she urged the demon on in guttural profanity. "Fuck my ass with your huge fucking dick. Ungh. That's right. Give me my fucking reward. Turn me into your fucking butt slut. Cream my ass with that thick spunk." Her eyes turned black, and she looked at Vicki. The other girl had her hands down the front of her shorts with at least two fingers in her drenched pussy. "You're next, slut."

Quixerotic1
Quixerotic1
1,472 Followers