HSA-293: The Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt roared, and Jessica felt the full force of his orgasm. It felt like gallons of the cum flowed into her ass. She bucked back against him, her own pleasure drowning out what was left of her humanity until she slid off his cock, his cum oozing from her stretched asshole. Matt wasted no time and stepped toward Vicki, his cock still hard and coated with a sheen of his cum. "You," he growled. "Always teasing those boys. Licking up their inexperience while taunting them with those perfect little lips. Come here. Suck my cock."

Vicki knew it would be wrong. She should drop to her knees in prayer instead, but she didn't really want to. She wanted to taste his cum more than anything. Finally, she had a man that wasn't a limp cock dribbling a little stream of cum. Matt could fuck her properly. Starting with her throat. She stretched her jaws wide as she felt her humanity tear away. The fat cock pushed past her ruby lips while she looked up the hairy chest of the demon possessed man. The aroma was intoxicating and her pussy quivered from the feel of his cock head pushing down her throat. Her tongue undulated along the underside of the thick rod as it began dumping another load of cum down into her belly. Her eyes widened in maddened glee as his spunk sloshed in her gut. She grabbed hold of his thighs and pushed her mouth further down on his rod, feeling the length bulge in her throat as he continued to fill her up. More and more of it emptied inside of her until it pushed back up around his cock and started to dribble out of her mouth. He pulled out with a disgusting wet slurp followed by a torrent of his own cum that Vicki tried to keep down. She scrambled onto the floor, licking up any drop that she might miss as he strode forward.

Felicia, ever the efficient one, had stripped down to await her new master. It only seemed right, after all. He was a peak physical specimen that would offer her more opportunities to advance than she'd ever possibly imagined. Her dreams of becoming a successful actress vanished the moment the creature rose up in Matt's form. He approached gently, letting his claws trace slow outlines around the thick nipples on the black woman's chest. Despite his other changes, Matt's face had become more handsome and alluring than she thought possible. She was even seized by the urge to kiss him before he lifted her by the waist.

You'll make a good brood sow, I think. His wet cock pushed inside her easily. She grunted and realized what the demon meant. He didn't bother to actually thrust in her. Matt waited for a few seconds, feeling her cunt squeeze him and the futile urge to move her hips prohibited by his powerful grip. Do you want it, whore? Do you want to be the mother of my young? Teats fat with milk, ass round for mating, and a pussy popping out spawn as often as it takes cock. Felicia answered by pulling him hard against her. His cock erupted inside of her pussy. She could feel the pregnancy taking hold immediately and wondered if her children would be born with hooves. She wondered if the demon spawn really would suck milk from her tits, but that answer came sooner than expected. Her own body started to change. The tall lithe figure she'd spent years cultivating rapidly morphed into that of a low rate porn star. Her ass swelled to a ridiculous proportion, kneaded into existence by the demon's claws. Her breasts swelled against Matt's chest as black milk leaked from her puffy nipples. Felicia laughed and squeezed her pussy muscles around his cock as his cum started to overflow.

Matt dropped her into his latest puddle of cum and turned his eyes to the one woman left in the hallway. She could feel hot tears rolling down her cheeks, but more importantly, she sensed something bright and defiant in her chest. Matt leaned down near her, his hand gently stroking the side of her cheek. "Even now, you still think you're better than all of the others." The bright light in her chest turned to nothing in an instant. Tessa felt everything about herself wash away into nothingness. The door to the common room suddenly gave way and she tumbled away from the monster. Scrambling back, she kicked the door closed behind her and jumped to her feet. She ran to the far staircase and didn't look back. Taking them two at a time, she reached the landing, but saw that Matt had already locked the door for the night. She kept going down to the bottom floor and sprinted through the kitchen. She reached the back door and stopped, her hand on the doorknob. Mustering up what little sanity she had left, she turned and looked over her shoulder. Matt was there, silhouetted in the dining hall doorway, eyes gleaming red in the shadow. He wanted her to open it.

"Guess you're not great with locked doors, huh?" Tessa taunted, her pride swelling again. "Not sure I can open it anyway, Matt. Guess I'll have to settle with you. Besides, you still want the peep show, right? Wouldn't be proper with only three girls showering for you instead of four." She stepped away from the door, taking a smug pleasure in sacrificing her humanity to keep the demon locked up. "Now then, pussy first? Or my ass? Or maybe you just want to fuck these fat tits?"

Matt growled at her and then pounced, hot claws sinking into her flesh as he speared forward with his cock, pinning her to the wall. They rutted and fell into peels of laughter. "Stupid cunt. More girls next week, remember."

"Maybe I get to fuck them first. Now cum in me. Make me your whore."

***

Report of REDACTED

Case #293

October, 1966

I got called out to speak with Johnny Newsom, head of Newsom construction. They took the contract to rebuild the REDACTED fraternity house. A few of the old alumni funded the project and payed a hefty extra bonus for keeping quiet about it. Newsom told me he planned to go along with it until the assaults began. After the second couple, he went to the police and ultimately it wound up in my lap.

The whole thing started with a door. Nothing too remarkable about it except the damn thing couldn't be broken. The wall around it, the ground underneath it, and everything else could be torn out, but that door stayed put. The frame, the knob, and the latch keeping it shut. I took a go at it myself with a sledgehammer, didn't so much as scratch it. As to what's behind it, the living frat guys don't know. All of them had to be pressed to even admit the thing existed. In fact, none of them seemed to know about the door until they're told about. But once you bring it up, they can tell you all about their nightmares.

No one alive knows how the door got there. Nor do any of us know how to break it. As it is, I think the best course of action is to build around it, and make sure it stays locked. Talking with Newsom, he thinks they can incorporate it into the new house in one of the stairwells. For some damnable reason, you can move it about fifty yards before it snaps back to where it was. Can't bury it or it does the same thing, otherwise I'd have them pour five feet of concrete on the damn thing.

Something is behind it. Something bad that wants out.

I recommend we set up a full investigation and observation. Too much we don't know about it, but I think it's incredibly dangerous.