HSA-904: Ossagalitha

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The floor rippled underneath her. Violet's fears faded as the familiar writhing tongue emerged from the floor. She raised up on her knees, but paused as other protrusions ebbed from the rippling reality. She whimpered a curious noise before one of the tentacles shot out and wrapped around her wrist. It jerked her forward, causing her to slam her knees onto the ground as she went to all fours. Another tentacle grabbed the other wrist, pinning her arms in place. She wanted to scream, but not out of fear, only frustration.

Her pussy dripped with anticipation. She could feel the probing tentacles moving over her legs. Three others wriggled around her lower half. One wrapped around her thigh, holding her in place. Another snaked up between her legs, pressing between her lips. She welcomed the intruder with a sigh of relief. It pushed open her folds and filled her up with its throbbing girth.

The fading part of Violet's sanity took stock of her predicament. She was on all fours waving her ass in the air as an otherworldly tentacle pumped in and out of her pussy, working up a froth of the peculiar slime. More tentacles emerged from the ripple in reality. They snaked up and around Violet's body. One curled around her naked breast, squeezing it as a sucker attached to her nipple. Another slithered over her stomach, paused at the small of her back, and then slid down between her ass cheeks to press insistently at the pucker of her anus. Violet didn't protest. She moaned and let her eyes roll wildly in her head.

The sound coaxed another protrusion from the other world. It bulged forth with a spluttering cough of the slime that splashed on Violet's face. She reacted only by opening her mouth a little wider and letting her tongue slurp at the fluid. As a reward, the newest tentacle pushed into her mouth giving her a fresh dose of the slime before crawling down her throat and excreting more directly into her stomach. Lost in bliss, her body went limp. The probing tentacle pushed into her ass as another rose from the ground to latch on to her other breast.

They held her up, allowing her body to drift in mid air as each writhing limb moved against or in her body. Violet's skin darkened. The flesh underneath the tentacles changed, growing thicker and plusher. The ones wrapped around her breasts sunk further into the skin, leaving her mammaries as tightened bulbs the size of watermelon. Whenever the suckers moved from her nipples, a dark fluid oozed from the swollen teats. Her ass grew as well, shuddering itself larger and larger as orgasms washed over her body. She remained unaware except to be thankful for the throbbing thing in her mouth, and the one in her pussy, and the one in her ass. She silently begged for more, and more was given to her. Other, smaller tentacles slithered up her legs and pushed into her stretched holes, giving her new definitions of pleasure.

The first of her own tentacles emerged from the left shoulder blade. It began as a small nub bursting with nerve endings. It stretched out slowly, being coaxed by its otherworldly creators. Violet became aware of it, but didn't find it shocking. It simply seemed logical. More appeared over her changing body. Her skin was no longer human, she realized. It had become a thick hide and from it, long, slender limbs of flesh grew. As the tentacle in her mouth withdrew, she tried to hold it to her, her own tongue snaking out over a foot to wrap around the retreating thing in a vain effort to draw it back inside of her. A similar effort occurred in her pussy. Multiple small tentacles, like the arms of a grasping squid, desperately pulled at the withdrawing creature. Once it escaped, the things pulled back behind Violet's darkened pussy lips, slithering around inside of her to mildly offset the throb of want.

The tentacle in her ass left last, and she did not protest. Her body was weak, and she couldn't bear the growing void inside of her. She slumped down inside the circle as the last of Ossagalitha's arms vanished from sight.

***

Tanner was out of breath when he reached Violet's door. She'd sent a series of strange messages before going silent. He worried she'd been hurt. He didn't have time to knock before the door opened. A tremendous scent of floral rushed out to greet him, but otherwise the interior of the apartment was pitch black. He took a step forward. "Violet?"

"I'm here," she answered.

She sounded strange. Her voice rasped, and Tanner thought he could see a shape moving within the apartment. "What's...going on? Do you have a migraine or something?" He stepped inside and closed the door behind him. His hand went to the light switch and flipped it.

The light did come on, but it seemed to struggle against a miasma of otherworldly energy. Tanner's eyes got enough illumination to see what his girlfriend had become. He opened his mouth to scream, but a strong, slimy hand covered his mouth. Her hulking form loomed over him. "Do you love me?" she said.

Unseen things crawled under his clothes, pulling at the seams and ripping them away. Tanner peered into Violet's eyes and forced himself to believe it was her. He nodded.

"Good," she said. "I have a gift for you."

A half dozen of the slimy things wrapped around his naked back and pulled him into her. His face pressed into breasts as dark fluid gushed out of her engorged nipples. It ran down his cheeks and over his naked shoulders. Enough of it reached his mouth to send him into a feverish lust. Already, the greedy arms emerged from Violet's pussy, wrapped themselves around Tanner's hardening dick and yanked him into her hot canal. He groaned as Violet's mouth opened to kiss him. He didn't mind her tongue sliding down his throat any more than he noticed the tentacle pushing into his ass. Seconds later, it pressed down hard on his prostate and forced his first orgasm to squirt into her abyss of existence.

Violet wrapped her arms around him, and drew him down into her darkness.

***

A memo to Sub-Director Oglesby

From HSA Agent Cecil Nelson

Case #904 - A collection of journals.

Ken,

The tipoff was right. Whatever that locater device told you was correct. We found an event occurring at REDACTED. It will come as no surprise to you that things went poorly, but it could have been much worse. We guess our arrival to be roughly twenty-four hours after the incursion. Three had been lost by that point. The initial victim, a young woman named Violet. Her boyfriend, Tanner, and a neighbor who probably just heard a noise and went to check it out.

Violet was the point of incursion. She'd changed into a monster, no other word for it. Poor thing, I guess. If what she became is even a hint of what the real things are actually like, then please let me go out with #527 rather than get turned into anything like what she became. The boyfriend, what was left of him, was little more than a bloated pimple stuck to her belly. Best way I can describe it is like an angler fish. She'd drawn so much of him inside of her that he might as well been a pair of balls left dangling from her torso.

The other young man maybe had the worse deal. She was slathering some kind of fluid on him. When we put her down, he started screaming and wouldn't stop. Got worse from there until...he ended.

Origin is a journal with one of the beast's names in it. Not sure how she got it or where it came from, but we're working on that. In the meantime, we're going to need a gas leak to clear out the mess. She'd gotten pretty large by the time we got to her.

Regards,

Cecil

P.S. Fuck you for ever bringing me into this.

12