Succubus Expirement - Book of Lilith Ch. 01

Story Info
Lesley tried to stop it, but it was too late.
10.4k words
4.75
12k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maestro84
maestro84
1,681 Followers

"Fuck!" Lesley screamed as she bounced up and down on her husband's cock. "Oh God, don't stop, don't ever stop!"

She leaned down and pressed her lips to his as their sweat-covered bodies rolled on the mattress. He pinned her underneath himself as he thrust his cock as deep as he could into his beautiful wife.

He couldn't get enough of her, as she had become insatiable since the accident at the lab that she refused to discuss. Even though he ended up in the hospital after fucking her that one time, he couldn't help himself as she just looked so sexy lately and all he could think about was her. Even when he was at work, his wife's naked body on top of him would pop into his mind almost every hour.

"Oh shit, I love your cock. Make me cum Baby, oh just make me cum!" She whined which only turned him on even more.

It had been a few weeks since Lesley had shot and killed Liz. There was an ongoing investigation that she was at the center of. It was a ridiculous story and she knew it, but her superiors knew that Liz was a supernatural being so for the moment they believed what Lesley was telling them, but she was starting to feel like they were eventually going to try and pin this on her to save their skins.

She also thought she had ended it when Liz died, and she was okay for a few days, but now all she wanted to do was fuck. It was all she could think about all day as she sat at home waiting for him to be there. This wasn't just lust for the man she loved either, and deep down she knew something was wrong. Whatever Liz had done to her was still there and she was starting to worry because she didn't want to hurt Tony, or anyone else for that matter, and whatever this was seemed to be getting stronger.

So far Tony seemed unaffected by their intimate moments. He wanted her more than ever and she was more than willing to give him what he wanted. The past week they had done it in every room in the house turning it into an amazing marathon that didn't want to end.

Her hands wrapped around her lover as she threw her legs around his waist. She scraped her fingernails along his back as the smell of his sweat filled her nostrils, arousing her even more as she licked the salt from his skin. The sheets beneath them were soaking wet as she felt her pussy start to constrict and she could feel an intense orgasm brewing between her legs.

"Oh shit, Lesley........ I'm gonna......" Tony began to say as Lesley pulled him in tight and felt his cock start to twitch inside her.

"That's it Baby, just cum for me, oh fuck...... fucking empty yourself into me, I want it...... I want it all!" She said, hearing her voice change a little as her eyes began to glow. Tony began to moan even louder as Lesley grit her teeth, feeling his member twitch violently inside her. "That's it, give it to me," she said as a sick smile came over her face and she felt time start to slow as she felt his big warm cock slide against the inner walls of her pussy before she tightened her grip around it.

"FUCK!" Tony screamed before he began to unload what felt like gallons of cum, making Lesley shriek as she dug her nails into his back and sucked every last drop out of him.

It was an incredible feeling but something felt different for her. As his seed emptied into her she could feel something that just wasn't right, but still felt incredible. A part of her very being, her soul it seemed, reached inside him. It was as if she could feel herself enter her husband through his cock and latch onto his very essence and pull it into herself.

The sensation was so strange, almost as if she was having an out-of-body experience, feeling her husband's life force and sucking on it. She knew this wasn't right but it felt and tasted so good as she suck on more and more of it. Her body tingled and she felt incredible as she orgasmed wildly, savoring this feeling.

As she tasted his essence she could see and feel things from his perspective. She saw images of their wedding day, or more importantly, their wedding night. The way he stared at her while they danced, and then the passion he felt for her as he fucked her in the hotel room. Then she saw different moments of them having sex, and even how excited he was when she was working with Liz and started getting horny again. It turned out to be the spark that re-ignited their passion.

"Shit!" She yelled out before severing the connection, letting Tony collapse against her. "Tony, Baby?" She said with worry in her voice. "Oh God, Tony!" She yelled before her husband took a breath. "Oh fuck, thank God," she said as he was out cold on top of her.

She held him in her arms as panic started to come over her. That feeling she had invaded his body and took his energy, and seeing his memories was intoxicating. It felt so good and she wanted more but she also didn't know what exactly she was doing to him. She began to think about Liz and all the men she had killed through sex and she suddenly felt sick to her stomach.

"Shit, what did she do to me?" She said as tears filled her eyes while she stared at the moon outside, letting Tony sleep against her.

---------------

"Lesley," a voice said to her through the darkness. "Lesley!"

"Who..... who's there?" Lesley asked speaking into the void.

Everything was dark and she felt like she was floating. She quickly realized it must be a dream but a chill went down her spine as she felt helpless. She couldn't see anything or move for that matter, but she felt like she was being watched by something she could not see.

"It tasted good didn't it?"

"What? What tasted good?" She asked trying to see the source of the voice.

"Oh, you know. His essence."

"That...... no.... I can't....... what was that?"

"It's what we do, and what you do."

"What are you talking about? Who are you?" Lesley demanded, calling into the darkness.

"This is your destiny, you are becoming so much more than what you were before. Liz failed, she was weak, but you could be so much more. You just have to finish what she started."

"What are you talking about? What do you want from me?"

"Find the book."

"Book? What book?"

"She knows where it is, the Book of Lilith!"

Lesley opened her eyes and sat up, covered in sweat and breathing heavily as the next morning had come and the sun was shining brightly through the window, hitting her in the face. She turned away and reached her arm out to hold Tony only to find his side of the bed empty.

"Tony? TONY?" She called out before he came running back to the bedroom with a towel around his waist and a toothbrush in his mouth.

"Lesley? You okay?" He asked standing there confused.

"Oh, sorry, Just um, was wondering where you went is all."

"Gotta get ready for work, like every morning?" He said confused by how she was acting. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine," she said as she thought about what happened last night.

"Don't you have a visit today from the company?"

"Oh shit, that's right," Lesley said remembering that someone from the company was coming to talk to her about the incident. "I should get ready." She rolled out of bed and walked over to her husband when she noticed something. "Hey, you're uh, getting a little grey there," she said noticing the new grey hairs on the side of his head.

"I am, huh," he said seemingly not that bothered by it.

"Are you feeling okay?" She asked, following him to the bathroom.

"Yeah, why?"

"No seriously. Do you feel sick, or just off, even just a little? Anything, anything at all."

"Honey, I'm fine," he said putting his toothbrush down and kissing her.

"I'm serious, anything at all?"

"Not really, I mean, I slept through the first alarm, but I suppose I have you to thank for that."

"What? What do you mean?" She asked, almost in a panic.

"Do you not remember the amazing time we had last night? Or at least it was for me."

"Oh, right," she said with a smile. "Yeah, that was a lot of fun."

"Can't wait to have that kind of fun again," he said putting his arms around her.

"Yeah, I........ wait," she said backing away from him.

"Lesley, what's wrong?"

"Yes, no, it's just, I think you broke the seal," she said jokingly. "I got up earlier because uh, you know, that time of the month?" She was lying, but she needed to figure some things out and figured this excuse would buy her a few days.

"Bummer, but oh well. I still love you," he said giving her another kiss before heading back to the bedroom to get dressed.

Lesley stood in front of the mirror for a moment, looking herself over. Not only was he looking tired and sprouting grey hairs, but she looked incredible. Not just as good as usual, but her skin seemed smoother, her breasts seemed more perky, and there were no bags under her eyes as she seemed well rested.

"I have to figure this out," she said to herself as she suddenly began to think about Tony again, and how easy it would be for her to fuck him right now, only wearing a towel. "So vulnerable," she said to herself, thinking about his cock as she began to touch herself.

As Leslie's finger slid down under her panties, she began to touch her clit. A wave of pleasure washed over her as she let out a moan, moving her hips, feeling her fingers slide against her moist slit as she bit her lip. She could sense Tony in the other room too, like she could reach out and touch him if she wanted.

Tony had just slid off the towel and was ready to get dressed before his cock began to harden. He had no idea why but he was suddenly getting very aroused and wanted nothing more than to go back to his wife and fuck her wildly. Last night was incredible and it was all he could think about.

"Oh Baby," Leslie whispered as her fingers went deeper inside her. "Oh fuck..... I want...... I want......." she moaned as she continued to play with herself, almost hoping Tony would come back and she could just fuck him again. "Wait?" She said to herself as she remembered one of her conversations with Liz.

She had asked her why she had killed her colleague, Dr Adams. Liz said that she didn't have to kill, but she enjoyed it. She took a moment to think back on the conversation, remembering Liz in the glass cell across from her.

---"Do you have to kill your mate?" Lesley remembered asking.

"No, but the fact that they die feeling the most amazing orgasm they have ever felt just makes them taste so much better so it's hard to resist."---

"That's it," she said to herself. "I just need to figure this out, and I don't have to kill Tony. I can make this work!" She said feeling some relief before she opened her eyes and let out a gasp when she looked at the mirror.

In the mirror, she was being stared at by a creature with black eyes, horns, and wings. It smiled at her, licking its lips, showing off fangs in its mouth as its hands slid over its naked breasts, playing with the nipples and Lesley quickly came to a horrible realization. It was not some strange creature looking back at her, but actually her.

"Find the book, she knows where it is!" Her demonic reflection in the mirror said before lunging forward toward her.

"Oh, my God!" Lesley said in shock as she quickly backed away, pulling her hand out from her panties.

"Lesley, what's wrong?" Tony yelled from the other room.

Lesley soon noticed that her reflection was normal again. Her heart was racing in her chest and she knew what she saw but she didn't want to tell Tony about it. He still didn't even know what she had been working on before the accident, or any details about what had happened because it was all top secret, but he knew something was wrong.

"Nothing, I just saw a spider."

---------

Later that day, Lesley saw a car pull into her driveway before a woman with blonde hair wearing a business suit with a skirt came walking out of it with a book and a clipboard in her arms before approaching the front door. Lesley felt uneasy as she had never met this woman before and the way she presented herself, she expected her to be trouble.

Lesley opened the door for the young woman. "Good Morning Dr. Aldrin," she said with very little facial expression. "My name is Tiffany Wallace and I will be conducting today's interview," she said as Lesley backed away and let her in, feeling the chill from her cold response.

"Do you want some coffee or something?" Lesley asked trying to be accommodating.

"That won't be necessary," She said sitting down at the island in the middle of the kitchen. "Now, I need to go over the events of May 27th."

"It's all in my report. What part or you confused about?"

"You stated that the test subject in question, code-named Liz, was corrupting your mind, trying to change you?"

"Yes, apparently succubus, or succubi, whatever they are called, they feed off of men but can also affect women as well."

"I see," Tiffany said writing down a note. "And how did this affect you?"

"Every time I felt strange I ended the interview and left the room."

"I meant in regards to your sex life. Were there any changes at home, and how did it affect your husband?"

"That's a little personal," Lelsey said pouring herself some coffee anyway.

"Dr. Aldrin, dozens of people are dead, so I suggest you be a little more cooperative."

"Excuse me?" Lesley said turning towards her with anger in her eyes. "Yes, I know dozens of people are dead. You want me to name them all for you?" She said raising her voice. "These were my co-workers and colleagues for over ten years. I could tell you their fucking birthdays, and that's why I put a bullet in that...... thing's, heart. The same thing you people asked me to experiment on before we even knew what it was or what it could do!"

"You need to calm down Dr Aldrin," Tiffany said in a stern voice. "You are a scientist, and that is how we learn! You should know that, but I want to know what it did to you, and what you did because of it."

"What exactly are you accusing me of here?"

"I haven't accused you of anything yet. But given your husband spent three days in the hospital the same day you killed Project 666, it makes us question what really happened that day?"

"What really happened?" Lesley said in a loud voice.

"Yes, all the cameras malfunctioned that day, which seems a little odd to us, so my question is whether or not what you wrote in the report is what really happened, or what you think happened?"

Lesley suddenly realized that she was right. They were trying to pin this on her because they couldn't release publicly what happened. After all, it was classified information. Her being the only survivor meant they had a scapegoat, something to tell the families of the deceased.

"She knows where it is!" The voice she had heard earlier suddenly said.

"What? Who?" Lesley said out loud acting confused.

"She knows where it is, and she will retrieve it for you!"

"I think we are done here Dr Aldrin," Tiffany said before collecting her paperwork and getting ready to leave.

"Wait, you aren't going anywhere," Lesley said as she began to feel very strange all of a sudden.

"Excuse me, just who...." Tiffany turned to face Lesley and suddenly froze where she stood.

"I said, you aren't going anywhere," Lesley continued to say as she began to feel this strange power flow through her.

It was similar to what she felt last night with Tony, but different. She wasn't touching Tiffany but she could feel her energy, and even connect with it a little, tasting it, massaging it with her own, seeing the look on Tiffany's as she seemed to be confused by what was happening to her.

"Doctor....... Aldrin....... what, what are you......."

"You know where it is, don't you?" Lesley asked as she invaded this woman's mind and body even deeper. "The book, you know where it is!"

"I...... I don't........."

"Oh, you are stronger than you look. Wouldn't you rather be home, fucking....... Lila?" She said realizing that Tiffany was a lesbian, but that was no problem. "Lila, and her luscious pussy."

"How did you...... what...... stop it!" Tiffany commanded as she fell backward into a chair by the table, and began to touch herself. "This isn't....... right!"

"Right and wrong don't matter anymore. You don't want me to stop do you?"

Lesley invaded Tiffany's body and mind, seeing all the intimate moments between her and her girlfriend Lila. It aroused her to see this, knowing how much this cold-hearted bitch loved this woman who seemed rather cute and innocent looking. She knew Lila probably loved a woman who takes charge in the bedroom as she could hear her screams of lust poring out of Tiffany's mind.

"I......... I don't....... want......"

"Want what?" Lesley said, getting extremely aroused by what she was doing to Mz. Wallace.

Lesley soon stopped watching the sexual memories and began to search for something else. She could see the facility where Tiffany worked, and see an old book in a glass container being placed in a secure room. She knew it was the book she needed, and even though the ancient text on the cover was something she had never seen before, she knew exactly what it said.

"The book of Lilith!" Lesley said as Tiffany continued to moan. "You've had it all along.

"I want.......... I want to.......... oh God, I want to cum!"

"I know you do, but first, you have to do something for me."

"Anything, please, I'll do anything!" She said dropping to her knees and crawling towards Lesley, as her fluids dripped from her pussy, soaking her panties as it continued down her legs. "Anything!"

"I want the book, the one at your facility," Lesley commanded.

"The book, yes, but I...... I don't have access. It's above me."

"Well then, you need to find a way to get it then, and then bring it back to me."

"Yes," she said ripping her shirt open, sending buttons flying as she started touching her breasts. Soon her hand slid down under her skirt, touching her swollen clit. "I will get the book, and then........ then........"

"You will bring it to me."

"Yes, but please......... I need to........... I....... I can't cum!" She said getting aggravated as she fingered herself but could not get released. "Please let me cum, I need to CUM!" She begged.

"Look at you, coming into my house, with all your authority, and now you are on your knees begging. I like this," Lesley said as her eyes began to glow red, just like Liz's did when she did this to her.

It was then that she realized that Liz was taking her time with her. She could have turned her right then during their first meeting, but she didn't. She was toying with her like it was some sort of sick game. She wanted her to get hornier and hornier and eventually killed her husband, just to fuck with her.

She could feel Tiffany's body, and feel the changes she was making and could make to it. It was interesting to see as she changed this woman's vagina from the inside, adding muscles and these strange little suckers which seemed to be how succubi suck out their prey's energy but as much fun as she was having she began to feel weak, and couldn't finish the transformation.

"That is why you need the book. With it, you can do whatever you want. Unlock my power and become a Goddess!" The dark voice that had been tormenting her since last night said.

"A Goddess, yes, yes I want that!" Lesley said, not even sure why.

"Learn my power, and then you can finish what you started with this little bitch. Make her your slave, her and her lover. And anyone else you want!"

She knew this wasn't right, and her number one concern was protecting Tony from what she was becoming. Despite that, this all felt intoxicating, and she wanted more. She wanted to go down the rabbit hole even further, thinking if she could master this power, then she and Tony could do whatever they wanted.

"Go, retrieve the book and bring it to me, by any means necessary!" Lesley commanded.

maestro84
maestro84
1,681 Followers