HSA-98: The Jackal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A strange feeling grew inside of him. He needed her more. He wanted to devour her entirely. Grabbing her up in his arms, he swung her around and dropped her on the floor. His cock ached to be back inside of her as he flipped her over. Lucy laughed and shoved her full ass up at him. Mark took handfuls of her voluptuous flesh and squeezed as his cock slid back into her dripping wet cunt. He sawed into her like a madman. He could feel his balls sagging with cum, and he wanted to fill her up with it. The sounds of their rutting echoed around the room as Lucy started to shake and tremble with pleasure. The orgasm came upon her suddenly, and she cried out. Mind bending sensations rocked through her body, but Mark didn't slow or stop. His cock continued to plow into her folds over and over until a new wave of pleasure washed over her. Her pussy clamped down, and Mark drove his cock in to her core before he erupted. Cum gushed out of him as he roared in pleasure. His vision went blurry from the divine ecstasy of it. He came and came until it started to hurt.

His cock slipped out of her, but a wild sensation overtook him. He grabbed his cock as it continue to spray cum and shoved it into her ass. She happily rose up to meet it as cum started to shoot into her third hole. He pumped into her for a few seconds before the pain in his chest doubled. He staggered backwards, slipping off her and spraying cum onto her back and clothes. Mark groaned and fell backwards, his cock issuing forth a few final drops of cum as he blacked out from the pleasure.

Lucy stood up, cum in her belly and dripping from her pussy and ass. She pulled down her skirt and put back her top. She didn't bother to clean off the man's seed, but took a minute to fix her hair. The smell of rot and blood filled the bathroom. In the mirror, she saw the bone muzzle of an otherworldly creature as it crawled out from the bathroom stall. Lucy didn't think it all that ugly any more. She headed to the door and noticed the Jackal in the corner. It looked through her as more of the horrible creatures filled the room.

A final memory returned to her mind. The body of the boy remained on the ground. The Jackal stood over the eviscerated husk. From his case he withdrew a canine skull and placed it on the boy's face. Within seconds, the corpse moved, its bones twisting and joints reshaping into a gnarled freak.

Lucy shrugged, pulled her top down slightly to better show off her tits, and headed out into the club.

***

Report of Agent Marshall Kennedy

May 7th, 2015

Regarding Subject HSA-98: The Jackal

The REDACTED night club called local police at 10:14pm to report a 'wild dog' attack on their premises. We got called after several on site interviews popped with two descriptions. First, a woman described generously as 'a porn star who you'd not bother with a rubber to fuck'. Second, 'a tall man in a trench coat wearing some kind of dog mask'. Together, it sent up an alarm for one of our contacts. Once the alarming amount of seminal fluid was discovered, we were called in.

While we don't have a body, a local man known to frequent the club, Mark Jameson, has been reported missing. The bartender recognized his photo and, though she couldn't be certain, believed he'd been in the bar that night. Blood samples pending, but we're confident we have our guy.

From the descriptions of the bone faced man and the reports of 'wild dogs', we can also safely assume we're dealing with the Jackal again. Based on HSA-98's previously established M.O., we believe the woman in question to be the bait. For whatever reason, the Jackal and his dogs feed primarily on men in a heightened sexual fervor before converting the body into a creature like themselves. We found no direct evidence of the Jackal or his dogs. We did recover camera footage of both the bathroom entrance and the alley outside. Though the footage of the entrance show a man and woman entering the bathroom at roughly 10pm, only the woman emerges eight minutes later. Shortly after that, the scene is discovered.

The woman left the club immediately thereafter, but not before recruiting another victim. Nearby surveillance footage caught the pair walking by a gas station. The woman remains unidentified, but trailing behind the pair, we can identify the shadows of several canine shaped creatures.

After reviewing the file, I see no reason to alter approach protocols for HSA-98. The Jackal remains extremely dangerous with many abilities we do not understand. Nor do we have a grasp on the creature's origin or the need for its companions. Without confirmation of the woman's second victim, the Jackal's total victim count is now three hundred and sixty three. I have tasked several agents with locating the woman. Perhaps, if we find them, we will be able to observe the Jackal and its feeding practices directly.

12