All Comments on 'Hubby Asked'

by peyskip

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

You were right, l did not like it, as it is a shit story. A cuck tale by other means

Scores 1/5

lujon2019lujon2019over 2 years ago

Oh look, another author with a cuck story swearing it aint a cuck story

cucks get one star

even if they didnt authors who lie to the audience also get one star

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Worst husband ever, and the wife isn't much better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I could believe it, well written

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

This was surprisingly good. A full 5 stars.

The sex was good, the writing was excellent and the plot was relatable. What really set it apart was the epilogue and for that I am grateful.

Thank you for writing.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 2 years ago

I read page one and got to the paragraph where Greg asked his wife to have sex with Mikey and I'm like "great another willing-cuck-fake-man husband story making another wife into an any phallus slut lover" and I stopped reading. Why husband should ask a loyal, decent wife to do something despicably immoral is making me wonder if the husband is human at all.

/

I'll try to make an intelligent comment as possible like you asked in the intro.

I hate cuck/wimp stories.

26thNCuck26thNCuckover 2 years ago
5 Stars

Loved it.

-26thNC Approved

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Horrible and it is most definitely a cuck story. You lied in the beginning of the story.

TheKrrakTheKrrakover 2 years ago

Well, you were wrong about it not being a cuck story...

1/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Uh….nah. Couple things. (1) No way in the universe was Mikey’s performance that of a virgin. Not a chance. Ever 😎. (2). No way even in a Martian Slut Ray world does that wife fuck his lights out and never, ever, cheat again.

.

Just not credible….which is why it is a perfect LW story!

.

3 ***

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I met my wife when she was dating my friend. One night after a party we went to his place for a night cap. I was on chesterfield and she sat on his lap in the armchair. I passed out and awoke to them still in the armchair but naked and her riding his big cock. Your opening to the story was exactly what I saw and heard , including the firm 34bs. This replayed the first time I saw my now wife naked. It was the only time I saw her in action.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Still a cheating cunt

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

Don't be mad at me, but you didn't deserve a crown with this story. A brother who turns his wife into a slut so that his brother, who is still a virgin at the age of 19, becomes a "man" before he goes to war.

-If the brother is too stupid at the age of 19 not to have his own experience with the opposite sex, then that is his problem alone. Nobody knows why this is so.

- I have heard of millions of men who died in WW1 and WWII, in Korea and Vietnam, in Iraq and Afghanistan and have never slept with a woman.

It is incomprehensible to me how a wife and sister-in-law can indulge in something like that, and it is incomprehensible to me that a husband asks his wife to do something like this in order to deflower his little brother! And that the slut greets him after the fucked uptime with " Good morning lover "in the morning, and after breakfast he demands" fuck me and make me your slut "! You tell us all about it colors that this woman is just a whore!

This is not a heroic act!

miket0422miket0422over 2 years ago

What greater love could the two of them show to little brother before he goes off to combat. I guess I can relate because I'd only lost my virginity about 4 months before going into a combat zone.

Mikey's performance is definitely not that of a virgin. Although I guess a couple of pages of her having to teach him every detail would have been tedious and not very sexy.

Loved the epilogue and explanation of how this story ended up on the website. Glad Greg was finally able to know all the details. Even though he promised not to ask and apparently had kept that promise you could see at the end he did want to know ...

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

When an "author" uses haters gonna hate, it means they know what they wrote wont pass any smell test.

Sorry dude, you epic failed it huge. This wasnt "sharing" its a cuck story and done in a manner that you hope level headed non-closeted males will find less insulting.....didnt work skippy. And yes Greg was still a cuck.

Its sad when you wannabe's insult the intelligence of the reader (granted some are about as bright as a wet shart) this way.

And no truly loving wife would just up and do that. Your core basis for this came up short, even when you went the sympathetic route, she was still a slut, even with her sweet caring husband wanting her to deflower his brother. Sorry its laughable, and haters only hate when its closer to trash than gold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

To anonymous Who watched the women who is now his wife ride his friends big cock. How do you feel knowing your friend screwed your wife and that she liked riding his big cock? Are you still friends?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Aztanger

If that comment was for me. I know my wife and friend. They had regular sex when they dated but she is loyal. Was to him then is to me now.

FireFox59FireFox59over 2 years ago

All I can think is I'm sure hubby is already looking for another "special" occasion to whore out his wife and add another notch to his cuckold belt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Did neither of them think of hiring a prostitute and supporting a local business.

secretsalsecretsalover 2 years ago

The premise is just too shaky to work for me. The guy's worried that one of the options to pop his brother's cherry will eat him alive (isn't that the point of sending him off with a bang?) and the other will give him some disease (use protection?), so he just decides to pimp his own wife instead. That just sounds like he gets off on the idea. Nice epilogue where Mike comes back all fucked in the head and almost rapes her. That sounds more like the realistic consequence of such a fuckup plan.

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 2 years ago
It's just a story... chill

Once again, Loving Wives Taliban hypocrites are up in arms.

You pervs are something else. Everyone with half a brain knew what this story was within a few paragraphs. So if it offended your "moral" sensibilities, why did you read it? And come to think about it. If you are so "moral" why are you reading porn on a smut site? Moral my ass. You come to LW, the page with all the "cuck shit" then act all upset by it? Spare me. You were all busy jacking your little cocks off, putting yourselves in the husband's place. A real man, thinks of himself banging the wife.

The story was OK. Now if she had gotten pregnant and the guy gotten killed, that would have been interesting. THAT would have given the BTBers nightmares for life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh look!! Cucky Kali is having another hissy fit in the comments section.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really would like the part 2... Greg with Sis in Law. Fair is fair.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story seemed so implausible, didn’t do anything for me at all.

How did big brother know his sibling was still a virgin?

None of the characters were in anyway likeable, none of them came out smelling of roses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Now that the barn door has been flung open and the good wife has experienced what a young "virgin" stud can do to her what's to stop her from getting more?? Will she wait until the brother returns to get her brains fucked out again or does she start looking for her own young virgin studs locally?? That is the question hubby will now have to ask himself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Question Answered.

Even though she dated him before we dated and is a loyal wife,I have mixed feelings knowing a friend has seen and touched her naked body and had a lot of wild , pleasurable sex with her. It makes me feel jealous but at the same time it is something that bonds us differently than any other friend. It is hard to explain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

When something is stupid, nothing can be done! Stupid is stupid!

kiteareskitearesover 2 years ago

Strange request from Greg... hell Mikey probably lost it in the 3 years before, but still a beautiful gift and a total change from the usual LW - man goes to war and his wife cheats on him.

That said, pretty decent story and pretty well written (a couple of typos and a personal thing, the (SWOON) bit I didn't like)

All's well that ends well, it did make me laugh the nony that said about barn doors, they obviously didn't read to the end and understand that for the 17 years since nothing else has happened.

Thanks for sharing.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyover 2 years ago

What a great and hot story......Would love to read Greg's story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dude, you have WAY too much time on your hands.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Plausible and generous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hi lots of mixed thoughts in the comments as usual. Im April and i can understand that they wanted him to go off not a virgin and it was a decision ultimately the three of them made in the end and being honest well done for going through with it everyone enjoyed the sex and everyone was happy. I guess if i was in the same situation id think about it and if i was sure i would do exactely the same as they did

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Perhaps the best story I've read on Lit. 'Nuff said.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

She was portrayed as the most loyal and loving wife with no inclination to cheat or go down the usual paths, and even reads Literotica LW stories so she's aware of a lot of the BS. Yet she didn't adamantly refuse when asked to sleep with another guy. She should have told him hell the fuck no and hung up. But no that would be too easy. Totally contradicts the setup about her being faithful. The husband is a total cuck moron as well, so nothing new there either.

While she didn't cheat technically, since she didn't betray him or break his trust, she did break her marriage vows by going along with his request. Man I hate stories where the husband wants to whore out his wife, especially when she's an otherwise good loving wife.

JoeBetterBNiceJoeBetterBNice4 months ago

I did not rate this story as the writer kindly strongly hinted that this is a cuckold story. If warned about content, and people don't like, the problem is with the warned reader, not the story. The writer said that the story did not have humiliating cuckold content, but did have "sharing". To be clear to the writer, to some of us, all cuckolding is humiliating, whether intentional or not. Again, I didn't rate the story, just sharing that for those that don't like cuckold stories, I doubt you will find many that think "I only like some cuckold stories if..." For some of us, cuckolding just doesn't have a place in a healthy relationship, so we choose not to consume such content.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

POS...at best.

danbo56danbo562 months ago

This is the second time I've read this great story it's now 2024 and still waiting on the Greg and Michelle story is there going to be one I hope so to complement this one

RanDog025RanDog025about 2 months ago

I made it to where the husband asked the wife to make a man of of his brother! What fucking Moron would do that?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Jak bys pisał bajki dla dzieci byłoby fajnie. Kolejne g....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpeyskip@peyskip
I've been reading stories here for a long time. A few years ago, I started to post stories of my own. I've only posted three so far, but I'm working on another. I love to chat and I'm often in the chat rooms. Please feel free to pm anytime, but please respect my limits: no sca...