Hubby Asked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we got home, Mikey said he wanted to go for another run, then shower again before dinner.

I changed into a pair of jeans and my favorite Stevie Ray Vaughan tank top and started to prep dinner. I completed the mise en place rather quickly--my parents were both chefs and I really know my way around the kitchen. I made a champagne mignonette for the oysters, just some chilled champagne vinegar, minced shallots, a hint of black pepper, and a few tiny shreds of Thai basil from my garden. I shucked the oysters and placed them on two small plates filled with crushed ice. I had the veggies prepped for a quick stovetop grill and prepared all the things I needed for a blood orange reduction for the duck. I trimmed the duck breast of excess fat and left it on the counter to get down to room temperature. With everything ready, I went up and took a quick shower.

What to wear?

What exactly do you wear when you set out to seduce your virgin brother-in-law? I don't think even Cosmo has any articles about that!

I chose a sleeveless blue linen sundress that stopped about mid thigh. The center went down in a nice V and would show off my modest cleavage. I put on a lacy dark blue, see-through thong with black trim, and matching push up bra, yes the cleavage would be just right. I decided on black stockings, hold ups with a sexy harness and garters that matched my bra and thong--I hoped I wouldn't hurt the kid! I applied light make-up again and a splash of Chanel on all my pulse points. I looked in the mirror and summoned my most alluring smile. "I can do this" I told myself and slipped on my best 4" heels, took a deep breath, and walked back downstairs to the kitchen.

I put on my apron and set the duck in a sauce pan on low heat...you need to render the fat out of the skin carefully and get it to crisp or your duck will just be soggy.

I mixed us each a martini (I needed some serious liquid courage). We enjoyed our cocktails as we ate the oysters. Mikey was flabbergasted at their delicate flavor having only tried gulf oysters with cocktail sauce. He had no idea that they could be turned into something so refined.

When the duck was ready to be turned, I started the grill and tossed the veggies in olive oil, sea salt, and pepper.

When the duck was medium rare and the skin nice and crispy, I removed it to a cutting board and covered it with foil to rest. I poured out most of the rendered fat into a container (it's great for fries!), then turned up the heat. After flipping the veggies, I sauteed some finely diced shallots and jalapenos in the duck pan and let them sweat in a little sea salt and pepper. After a few minutes, I added a few blood orange sections and some zest and deglazed the pan with some of the orange juice and a nice riesling I opened. I let the wine and the juice reduce, removed the pan from the heat and folded in some plugra to finish the sauce.

I served the veggies in the middle of the plate and drizzled some sauce around them. I plated duck slices over the veggies and drizzled more sauce over the top. I garnished the duck with some finely chopped parsley and a finished it with a bit more sea salt on top.

I poured us each a glass of riesling and we sat down at our dining room table. I'd asked Mikey to light the candles as I was plating the food. Dinner was spectacular.

Mikey talked a bit about his training and about the car he wanted to buy when his tour was over--a 64 Mustang. He hoped that Greg would help him restore it, and I assured him that his big bro would like nothing better.

For my part, I had a bit of trouble holding up my end of the conversation...I was a little preoccupied. My mind was racing and my heart was about to burst out of my chest. Even though I had the thermostat set at 72, I was flushed and sweating a bit. I was so friggin' wet!

But we managed through. I made a point during dinner to look deep into Mike's eyes and to touch him gently on the arm whenever I could. I tried to summon up a host of sexy looks, twirled my hair here and there, and playfully punched him on the arm a few times when he made a snarky remark. Oh how I hoped I wasn't making a fool out of myself...my seduction skills were quite a bit rusty.

After we ate, we cleared the plates I tried to steady myself. 'Chelsea, you HAVE to do this for Greg' I told myself to firm up my courage.

I poured us each a healthy snifter of Remy Martin 1738 and turned the stereo to a romantic station.

Handing Mikey his cognac, I sat next to him, very close, on the couch and leaned over while we chatted, I knew he'd have a nice view of my cleavage and my lacey, almost transparent bra.

I caught him looking down my dress and smiled. He blushed and apologized. I told him not to worry, a girl wouldn't show anything if she didn't want a handsome guy to peek every now and then. He blushed even more.

Percy Sledge's "When a Man Loves a Woman" came on the radio and I took Mikey's hand and asked him to dance with me. It's such a sexy song.

I pulled him in close and could feel his hardening cock against my mound. I gently ground my pussy against his erection. I let out a sigh, it really felt good and I was getting over my nerves. I caught the scent of my arousal in the room.

Mikey stepped back and apologized again. I just pulled him back against me and looked deeply into his eyes before resting my head against his chiseled chest. It was so romantic.

As the song ended, "The One that You Love" by Air Supply came on and as we continued dancing, I made up my mind to take the chance. I looked longingly into my brother-in-law's eyes, then closed them gently as I moved in for a kiss. When our lips met, I could feel an electrical charge from my head down to my pussy which was on fire.

Mikey started to kiss back, then pulled away. "Chelsea we can't do this!" He practically screamed.

I pulled him in to me and said "yes we can baby. I want you. I'm yours tonight and until Greg comes home tomorrow."

"We can't Chels" he pleaded. "I can't do that to my brother and you can't cheat on him."

"It's not cheating" I explained as I took his hand "This is Greg's idea baby."

Mikey was stunned. "I can't believe that Chelsea, Greg would never..."

I cut him off and firmly replied "Greg would." As I spoke I pressed send on my phone which I'd placed on the arm of the sofa. It was a short text to Greg that said, "tell Mikey now!"

A second later, Mike's phone pinged.

"Answer that Mike" I ordered. "It's your brother."

Mikey picked up his phone and opened Greg's text.

Greg: Hey little bro, I guess Chelsea decided to do me the huge favor I asked of her after all. I know this is strange, but I can't let you go off to war a virgin. I thought of a million girls to hook you up with, many of Chels' friends would have jumped at the chance, but I wanted you to have the most beautiful of experiences with a woman that I know you love and who loves you. And that's Chelsea. I asked her the other night on the phone right after I left for the airport. I have to tell you that she was as resistant as you probably are right now to the idea, but her love for me, and for you, has allowed her to see things from my perspective. Plus, last night she told me that you were sexy. Go figure. Please accept our gift.

Mikey: Holy shit! Greg, are you sure? I don't want to put up any walls between us.

Greg: It's just a one time thing bro. It will give me, us both, peace to know that you had this important life experience before you head into combat. Please do this for us.

Mikey: This is a joke right?

Greg: Michael, no joke, I mean this with all of my heart. Will you do this for me Michael?

Mikey: Yes Gregory, I will.

Greg: I love you Michael.

Mikey: I love you too Gregory.

Greg: Good. I'm going to hang up so you can make love to my beautiful wife.

Mikey showed me the exchange.

"See" I said. "We both want this. But what's with the formality? That's the second time I heard you guys call each other Michael and Gregory."

"It's a signal that we used when we were young to let the other know that we were dead serious, like when we tell each other 'I love you.'"

I nodded and pulled him in for a kiss.

He tentatively kissed back, but within moments his tongue was exploring mine with great passion.

I was so wet. I was now completely committed to giving myself to this young stud for the evening.

My hands reached down and cupped his muscular ass.

He broke the kiss and looked into my eyes.

I took his right hand and raised it to my left breast.

Mikey leaned in and kissed me as he gently squeezed it.

I melted and moaned.

I took his other hand and looked him in the eyes "Let's go to your bedroom."

We walked upstairs hand in hand. I led so that he could check out my butt on the way up.

When we got to his room, I took control.

I unbuttoned his shirt slowly, my hands roaming over his ripped chest and six pack abs. I kissed his neck and worked my tongue down to his nipples.

I love sucking a man's nipples. I think I'd make a terrible lesbian because I'd probably never get around to her pussy!

His erection was clearly visible through the fabric of his jeans.

"Yum!" I thought to myself.

I slipped off his belt and unzipped his fly as I pulled his jeans down.

His cock was right in front of my face looking like it was about to burst out of his Jockeys. I kissed and licked his dick through the fabric. Then, I eased them down freeing his impressive manhood.

And it was beautiful. His cock was perfect, just about Greg's size and thickness give or take. It was shaped much like Greg's but the head looked a little different...hard to describe really. Clearly they swam in the same wonderful gene pool! His fair skin accentuated every vein and bulge, his tip leaked precum...ohhh it looked so tasty. I knew I was up to this task.

I knelt in front of my beautiful young brother-in-law and caressed his tight, hairy balls. Soon I was bathing them and the inside of his thighs with my tongue, paying attention to each one, just the way Greg loves. I licked and lapped at his taint every time I got close, then returned to his nuts.

Mikey was moaning and his breath was ragged and his balls were tight. I knew that he couldn't last very long, so I quickly licked my way up his shaft and took his cock into my mouth. I wanted him to cum quickly so we could turn to some more leisurely activities in round two.

It didn't take much. I bobbed up and down a few times and felt his shaft hardening even further in my mouth.

"Chels I'm going to" he tried to warn me, but his cock just exploded in my married mouth.

I sucked him hungrily, swallowing every drop of his precious cream down my horny throat.

As he began to slack off I jacked him and sucked the tip until I got every last drop.

Mikey then surprised me by pulling me to my feet and kissing me deeply. I knew that he could taste traces of his cum on me.

"Oh yes, Mikey, that's it baby. Women love that, most men won't do it."

"Greg told me that a long time ago when we had 'the talk'" he said. He told me that "when a woman is willing to let you cum in her mouth or her vagina, only a douchebag would refuse to kiss or lick her afterwards."

We both chuckled. I thought 'Thank you Gregory!'

With the preliminaries out of the way, I kissed him again and turned in his arms.

"Unzip my dress baby" I whispered.

"Ohh" he sighed as my dress fell to the floor.

Mikey moved in behind me and started planting gentle little kisses along my neck, occasionally licking and breathing into my ear.

I was sooo fucking wet! I had already made up my mind to give myself to Mike fully, but up until that moment it had only been an abstract conception. My body responded vigorously. I was all in.

He started kissing my shoulders, one of my real buttons! I felt him fumbling a bit with the clasp of my bra, but before I could reach back, he succeeded.

Mikey slipped his hands into my cups and fondled my breasts as my bra fell free.

His strong fingers kneaded my small globes and started circling the area just outside of my aureole. They puckered and my nipples extended to their full hardness.

Mikey turned me around for a kiss then lowered his mouth to my engorged boobs.

As he kissed and nibbled, I reached down to find his erection was already hard and ready...like brother, like brother. I had a wicked little thought about what their dad must have been like. I know, there's a fucking slut buried deep inside me somewhere.

I jacked him once and said "I need you in me Mike."

"But I want to return the oral favor first Chels."

"Fuck me now Mike! Fuck me, we can play all night and tomorrow morning. Right now I need you to claim your pussy!"

With a force that surprised me, Mikey pushed me back onto the bed. He grabbed my panties on either side and pulled them off.

Laying back on the bed in only my garters, stockings, and heels. I felt so exposed, so wanton.

"Fuck me Mike. Fuck me baby!"

Mikey grabbed my hips and pulled me to the side of the bed.

He stood over me, his cock leaking a copious amount of precum.

He grabbed it and rubbed the tip over the outside of my oozing cooze. As if I needed any more lubrication!

I really couldn't believe that he was still a virgin as he considerately rubbed his tip up and down my horny slit.

"Ohhhhhh!" I gasped as I felt his hard tip nudge between my labia folds.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GAWD!" I screamed as he slowly entered me and I came for the first of many times that night.

"mmmmmmmm" he groaned as his length fully entered my hot, married box.

As he entered me fully, he stopped and looked me in the eyes.

"I love you Chelsea."

"I love you too Mikey."

He began to move in and out in a slow, tentative, but steady motion.

My pussy accepted his lovely cock. The first cock to enter me since I met Greg.

I was so fucking wet.

Soon Mikey was pumping me for all he was worth.

I squeezed my kegels as I felt another explosion coming.

Mikey's breath was ragged again, just like before, so I knew he was going to cum.

"Cum inside me baby" I whispered. "It's safe. I want to feel your cum inside me. Love me, cum for me."

I felt him harden and my climax started.

We came together.

As he spurted his brotherly seed inside me, we kissed.

He pulsed and pulsed.

Jeezus, I forgot what it was like to be with a young guy. So much cum, such quick recovery times!

Mikey finished in me and gave me a few extra strokes. When he pulled out, I reached for him and drew him on the bed to lay beside me.

I looked in his eyes and kissed him deeply.

"Thank you Michael. That was so beautiful. I love you."

"I love you too Chels."

His faced looked sad.

"What's the matter baby?"

"I can't believe what we did. Poor Greg."

"No! Not poor Greg!" I answered with a scolding voice.

"Greg wanted this. We both did."

"But I told you I loved you and you said it back" he said with a pitiful look on his face.

"I do love you baby, and I know you love me. I loved you before I even thought about making love with you. Didn't you feel the same way?"

"Yes, of course, Chels, but we said it while we were making love."

"Yes Michael, and it was beautiful. It doesn't diminish our love for Greg or his love for us. Baby, this makes us even closer. And believe me, we're not finished. We're going to make love and fuck all night and again in the morning. And I'll love you even more when we're done. But it's a one time thing Michael. When you come back, I'll just be the sister-in-law that loves you and that you love. We'll have these special memories, but we won't be cuckolding Greg and sneaking around his back. Greg wanted this to be our gift to you, but it's a gift to me as well lover."

Mikey looked deep in thought.

He scooted closer and kissed me deeply.

"Ok, I think I get it, so...?"

"So what?" I answered with concern.

"Chels, there's something I always wanted to do with a woman."

"Name it baby, almost anything's possible" I answered hoping he didn't ask for my ass. I wanted to keep that for Greg only. He's the only man who's had me there and the only one I ever want. But if Mikey asked I'd maybe give it to him.

"I've, shit this is embarrassing."

"What baby?" I asked, now intrigued.

"I've always wanted to take a bath with a woman." He blushed!

"What a splendid idea! I said. Come to our suite and see the big tub that Greg put in last summer. Just one thing though, we just bathe in there and play around in the tub, no activity on our marital bed ok?"

"Of course," Mikey nodded with understanding.

"Give me five minutes, then join me ok?"

Mikey nodded.

I ran the bath and poured in the bubble crystals and lit candles all around the tub as it filled.

Mike walked in just as I was turning off the faucet.

He picked me up in his powerful arms (SWOON!) and lowered me gently in the tub. Our eyes met. We didn't break contact until Mike slipped in.

I leaned in and kissed him deeply, our hands exploring each other's bodies in the warm soapy water.

His sudsy hands found their way to my tits and he began kneading them, driving me mad.

After a long while of kissing and fondling in the tub, the water began to cool.

We stood up and helped each other out and lovingly dried each other off.

When Mikey turned around for me to get his back I started kissing and licking every little spot as I dried it.

When I got down to his beautiful ass I let my hands explore his muscular glutes and he moaned.

I spread his crack and explored with my fingers. When I grazed his pink rosebud he let out a deep sigh.

I started planting kisses all over his manly ass as I spread his cheeks and let my tongue explore his crack. MMMM he smelled so good from the bath.

My tongue found its way to his forbidden hole. When I licked it he moaned "ohhh godddddd!" I kept licking his ass as he bucked back into me.

I drooled on my middle finger and inserted the tip.

Mikey groaned with pleasure.

I started massaging his prostate and reached around to cup his balls. Pushing my finger all the way in I began to slowly pump in and out. Greg loves ass play, and I guessed rightly that Mikey would too.

Reaching up from his balls, my fingers circled his rock hard erection.

Without stopping my fingerfucking, I moved the front and took him in my mouth.

I started blowing him in sync with my finger.

Soon he was moaning and saying that he was going to cum again.

I looked up at him with his dick in my mouth hoping he'd understand that I wanted him to finish in me.

Then he blew.

Shot after shot of warm cum filled my mouth.

I tried not to swallow, but some inevitably leaked down my throat.

When he finished, I stood up and kissed him with my mouth full of his cum.

He responded hungrily as we shared and kissed like longtime lovers.

When we'd both swallowed all of his seed, he picked me up again in those strong arms and carried me to his bed.

He broke our kiss and looked me in the eyes. "I need to taste you, but I've never done this before. Please tell me if I'm doing it wrong or if I need to do something else."

"Oh baby, I moaned, just do what you want and listen to me. When I moan or sigh or say 'yes' you'll know you have it right...remember those spots and return to them over and over.

The boy was a natural. I needed only to explain to him how to search for my G-spot with his fingers as he licked me. He found it!

He ate me to two cosmic eruptions. The second time, I squirted all over his face.

I pulled him up and lapped up my juices whispering over and over "that was perfect, so good, so good."

I could feel his boner poking me, so I opened my legs. He felt it and slipped his cock in me again, going all the way in to the hilt. We kept kissing and looking into each other's eyes and expressing our love as he slowly fucked me missionary style to another amazing orgasm. Just as I finished, he exploded in me again.