Hubby Asked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't get enough of you" he said as he kissed his way down to my dripping pussy.

His strong hands parted my legs and he began eating his cum from my used cunt.

He licked me to two more orgasms.

After I came down, he kissed me deeply. We turned on our sides facing each other and kissed and fondled until we drifted off to sleep.

In the middle of the night I woke to feel his hard tool throbbing against me. He was still sleeping. I gently rolled him over and mounted him. God I love to ride!

He slowly came around and realized what we were doing. I alternated between bouncing up and down on that awesome cock and using it as a joystick.

I lost count of the orgasms.

Finally I could feel him getting close and pleaded with him "cum for me baby. Fill me up!"

He did.

We kissed again and both dozed off.

I woke to the sound of yellow warblers outside the window. It was early.

I rolled over to wake Mikey up with a blowjob--it's one of Greg's favorite things--but found that he had already gotten up. Just as I realized that, I caught the scent of bacon frying in the kitchen.

I slipped on the shirt Mikey had worn the night before. It came down to my middle thighs, so I left my panties right on the floor where he had thrown them after peeling them off me last night.

"MMMMM Smells good!" I said as I entered the kitchen.

Mikey was standing shirtless as he attended to the bacon and a skillet full of scrambled eggs. He had a pair of gym shorts on and I could tell that he'd gone on a run before he started cooking.

I moved behind him and hugged him letting my hands massage his beautiful pecs.

"Good morning lover" I said as kissed and nuzzled his neck.

Showing extreme control--I love that in a man--Mike turned and gave me a peck on the forehead.

"Let's eat first, I need some nourishment after last night" he said as I broke our embrace.

Mikey plated the food and we ate ravenously.

After demolishing the food, I cleared the table and filled the dishwasher as Mikey cleaned the pans.

We finished about the same time and I turned to kiss him. I kissed him hard and bit his lip.

I turned around and bent over the table pulling his shirt up over my hips.

"Fuck me lover! Fuck me hard! Don't worry about me, just fuck me and use me. Make me your slut."

I love to be taken hard and I love to feel slutty. I wanted to do that but also I wanted to show Mikey that sex can be great in more than just the loving ways. It can be dirty and slutty and fun.

Like a good Marine he followed orders without question and fucked the living shit out of me.

When he said he was about to cum, I turned and got on my knees in front of him

I undid the remaining buttons and opened the shirt.

"Cum on me Mike, I want it. Plaster my slutty face and tits."

My jerked his cock a few times as I opened my mouth and stuck my tongue out to lick his slit.

As soon as I licked he started cumming and cumming painting my face and my tits with an amazing amount of jizz considering all of the explosions he had the night before.

Even without a mirror, I knew I was a mess.

"Hand me a towel baby I have cum in my eye" I giggled.

Instead, I felt Mikey taking me again in his strong arms and pulling me up for a kiss. He used his tongue lovingly to clean my face. As he licked down my neck and started cleaning my tits I could feel my own climax rising--I rarely cum without vaginal stimulation, but the situation was just so hot. As Mikey began licking my nipples I told him to bite them and came hard, my orgasm lasting for several minutes.

When I was done my legs were so wobbly that I sunk to the floor and curled up into a trembling ball.

"Chels are you okay?" Mike asked in a panic.

I giggled and said, are you kidding? I'm not okay, I'm on cloud fucking nine. That was amazing.

He laughed and helped me up.

I kissed him again and again.

After awhile I looked at the clock. It was 11:00 Greg's flight was due back at 12:30 and he had about a forty minute drive from the airport.

"We only have a few hours left baby. Let's go upstairs. I want to feel you in me one more time."

We went into his room and I drew him back down on the bed with me. We gently made love missionary style until I turned him over to ride him again. I started to turn to go reverse cowgirl when his strong hands lifted me off of him and but me on all fours.

Mikey started fucking me doggy style, slowly and lovingly, "Yess, yess" I moaned.

After awhile, he picked up the pace.

"Yess, yess, fuck me harder!" I screamed. Again the boy followed orders beautifully.

Spank me Mike. Spank your slutty sister-in-law as you fuck the shit out of her.

WHAP! His hand came down hard on me.

I could tell this really turned him on so I kept encouraging him "Spank your little whore baby! I've been such a dirty girl! Punish me lover!"

"Whap, whap, whap! He began really tattooing my ass."

"Oh Chels I'm gonna cum!" Mike exclaimed.

"Unghh, unghh" he grunted as he unloaded in me.

We collapsed on the bed laughing.

I cuddled and kissed him.

"Oh Mikey, you're a great lover!" I said looking deep into his eyes. When you meet Ms. Right or even few Ms. Wrongs don't forget that women love to be made love to, but a lot of us also like to be fucked royally and let our inner slut out. Don't forget that."

Mikey just nodded.

I looked over at the nightstand clock and realized that Greg would be home in about an hour.

"Let's go shower and clean up Mikey. Our time is about to end."

He nodded and followed me into our the shower in the master bedroom. We had a fun time thoroughly washing each other up and had one more quick, soapy fuck.

Mike went to his room to pack and get dressed.

I threw on a sundress and went downstairs commando.

I pulled a casserole from the freezer for Greg and I to enjoy for dinner. I'd just put it in the fridge when Mikey came down.

He was holding the discarded garments that I left in his room the night before.

"I didn't know what to do with these." He said.

"Just give them to me and I'll put them in the washroom." When he handed me the pile, I reached in and grabbed the panties I had on the night before. I handed them to him and said "keep these to remember our time together."

I leaned in and gave Mikey a deep, soulful kiss where I tried to express all the love I felt for him. He returned the effort in the same way.

Plopping the clothes in an empty laundry basket I heard the sound of the garage door open.

Greg.

My stomach started churning at warp speed.

"Oh god I thought. What if I made a huge mistake."

Greg walked into the den from the garage. "I'm back y'all" he yelled as Mikey and I slowly walked in to greet him. I think we were both really nervous.

Greg came over and kissed me like he always does when he gets home and gave me a big smile.

He walked over and hugged Mikey.

We both breathed a huge sigh of relief.

We chatted for a few hours and had a light lunch as if nothing had happened until Greg said, "damn Mikey, it's time. Grab your bags, we need to get you to the airport."

Our goodbyes were brutal. Greg and I kept our fear for Mikey to ourselves, but tears flowed. It's amazing to see a big, strong Marine in uniform cry.

Finally, Mikey had to go to get through security and Greg and I headed to the car.

"So?" Greg asked.

"Mission accomplished" was all I answered.

We drove home in a sad, but comfortable silence holding hands the whole time.

When we walked into the house I went into the kitchen to get us a couple of bottles of Topo Chico. Greg followed me in.

"So, no details?" He asked.

"No details" I said. "I will tell you this, we had an amazing night and a wonderful morning. It was loving and sexy and even naughty. Your brother is no longer a virgin. I fucked him royally and he fucked me good. We made love and we fucked ok?"

He just nodded.

"So what's for dinner he asked?"

Well after your loving wife fucked another man all night I had bacon for breakfast, so it's lasagna for dinner.

"Lasagna?" he asked.

"Well, I was thinking that one day I might write up an account of this weekend and publish it on the "Loving Wives" section of Literotica" I teased. So when I came last night I screamed out "Oh Gawd" instead of "Oh God." Mikey made the bacon this morning, so I figured all we need for a good 'Loving Wives' story is some lasagna." I laughed.

"Ah yes the cheating wife makes lasagna for the clueless cuck after fucking someone else in hopes of getting his forgiveness" Greg chuckled. "Makes perfect sense."

"I didn't cheat, and you're no cuck. I did exactly what my husband asked of me. I'm a true 'loving wife'" I said as I kissed him. "Of course, often when the wife is finished with her extra marital lover, her loving husband has to take her back and reclaim her with a good fucking" I replied as I gave him my best seductive look.

Greg smiled.

I bent over the table for the second time for the day and offered my pussy to a sexy man.

He knew exactly what to do!

After we finished, I popped the lasagna in the oven. It was delicious. We washed up and I told Greg he needed to take me to bed. He snuggled next to me and started to probe me with his hard cock. "I'm too sore for that baby. Why don't you take my ass?

He did.

When we finished, he thanked me and told me he owed me a big one. I winked at him and said "Well, my little sister Michele's coming to stay with us for a week in August before she moves in the dorm. I'd hate to send her off to college as a virgin."

Epilogue:

This all happened in 2004. I wrote the main story back in '04, but haven't published it. And, no, I didn't get hit with the Martian Slut Ray and have only had sex with my beautiful husband since. Mikey did come back after three tours in Iraq and Afghanistan and receiving a Purple Heart. He wasn't the same man. After a few months he drifted into using drugs and alcohol to deal with his PTSD. He wandered away from us.

After a couple of years he came back and demanded that we settle with him for the house and the rent we had put in escrow. We did. Within three months he'd squandered it all. When he came looking for a handout, we showed him some tough love and the door. About a year later he returned one night, dirty and stoned out of his mind. Greg was on his way home and I was alone. I let him in. He grabbed me and told me he "wanted more of this hot pussy." I struggled with him as he called me a slut and a whore. He grabbed my shirt and ripped it off.

Luckily Greg came home before he could force me. Thank goodness Mikey was so messed up because I doubt that Greg could have won a fight if Mikey was sober. One punch was all it took though and Mike was out like a light. He slept for a whole day. When he woke up, he remembered nothing. When we told him what he'd done he cried like a baby and begged for forgiveness. We forgave him, but Greg insisted that he get some help and check into a rehab facility.

Surprisingly Mikey readily agreed. He said "I guess this is what hitting bottom feels like." He's been clean and sober ever since. He's also done so well with managing his PTSD that he now counsels other vets. About a year ago, he arrived one night with my sister Michele. They said that they'd been seeing each other for about six months.

Last night they got married. This morning Greg told me that after all of these years--Jeez it's already 2021 and it seems like all of this happened yesterday--he felt that it would be ok if I published the story on Literotica, that he'd finally like to know what actually happened that weekend. I told him I would if he'd write up and publish what happened between him and Michele. He said he'd written a draft and would polish it and put it up if I submitted my story. I'm taking a deep breath right now and I'm about to hit "Publish."