Hubby Begs Wife to Take a Lover

Story Info
He wants her to have another way to assert her authority.
4.1k words
4.47
17k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quietoldie
Quietoldie
1,016 Followers

My innocent young wife was a virgin on our wedding night and I was very inexperienced myself. Sharyn's parents threw her out on the streets when her best friend let it be known she was a lesbian. They are bigoted and homophobic. When Sharyn insisted she wanted to support Beth and remain her friend they told her to stop seeing her or get out the door. They accused her of being lesbian herself which was not quite correct. In the village where we lived it was considered sinful to live together if not married so we quickly arranged a ceremony at the nearest Registry Office so I could give Sharyn a home. It wasn't a big affair but my mother, her best friend Beth and a few other friends were there. Sharyn is a member of the local hockey team so we enjoyed entering and leaving the building through crossed hockey sticks held up by team members. Sharyn's parents refused to attend of course.

Afterwards in our local pub we found half the village had turned out to toast the local couple. We were both nineteen years old and not used to drinking alcohol. Many of the villagers knew our story and demonstrated their support by buying us drinks. Almost all the local men had claimed the traditional 'kiss with the bride'. I could see that Sharyn was enjoying all the kisses, some of them quite passionate as the drink flowed and she became more uninhibited. I was pleased. It made it more of a special day for her. I've never been jealous of Sharyn. When we first met, she made no bones about the fact that she was going on dates with other boys. It was all out in the open. In that kind of village everybody knew everybody else's business anyway.

We'd no honeymoon planned so we made our way very slowly to my little flat arm in arm at closing time hardly able to stand upright. Sharyn was sick in the sink when we arrived but rinsed it all away and told me she was feeling fine but definitely the worse for drink.

"I assume you want to fuck me." She slurred.

A stupid grin creased my face. "Correct." I pronounced the word very carefully and hiccupped loudly.

We both stripped naked and crawled beneath the sheets. I'd heard all the jokes about brewer's droop. I tried to stir my little feller into the required stiff rod of iron but he just wasn't interested.

"Sorry darling, some wedding night this is turning out to be."

"Oh William." Sharyn said, in disappointment. "Never mind. I'm really horny right now after all that kissing in the pub. There's something you could do for me if you don't think it's too gross. My first boyfriend Charlie got me off that way."

I thought she was talking about fingering but she frowned as I moved my fingers into position. She put her hand on the top of my head pushing me forcibly down towards her crotch area. Her muscular right arm from all her hockey games cannot be denied. She'd only just been for a piss but in my drunken state I dived head first towards her wet pissy cunt and began licking furiously. She came within a few seconds but held me down there for another louder, out of control orgasm involving plenty of thrashing about.

"Thanks sweetie." She said and fell asleep immediately.

As I woke up the next morning, I discovered I had pissed the bed in my sleep. Our first night sleeping together in the same bed. This was not the start to married life I'd hoped for. Naturally Sharyn was very annoyed. I felt that I had to tell her about my problem of bedwetting all the way through my childhood and into my teens.

"My mum didn't help. Her reaction was to take a belt to my arse every time I did it. I think it made me worse if anything. With me being the eldest of four boys she was stricter with me than with any of the others."

"The way I feel right now I'd like to take you over my knee myself." Sharyn retorted.

She was furious. This remark caused a swelling in my penis. I'd secretly had thoughts about sexual spankings from Sharyn. I stripped the bed and began the process of putting the bedclothes through the washing machine. Sharyn made me sleep on the settee for the next week then put it down to the heavy consumption of alcohol on our wedding day and allowed me back into her bed.

That night we kissed and cuddled under the bedclothes and Sharyn reached down to check that my equipment was working this time. I was fine, perhaps even over eager, because I spurted almost as soon as I got myself inside her.

"Oh, William." She said, in exactly the same way she'd spoken on our wedding night.

I didn't speak but kissed her and pulled her to me. After a few minutes of tweaking her nipples and fingering her I was back to full hardness. Sharyn's demeaner after I'd spurted and therefore consummated our marriage was not quite right. She looked disappointed. Then I had an idea.

"My tongue?"

"What?"

"Do you want me to lick you?"

"Yes."

Our sexual relations continued in a similar fashion from then on, premature ejaculation was not uncommon and even when I achieved a second erection Sharyn's orgasms had to be coaxed out of her, usually with my head between her legs. I assumed that as a married couple we were not all that unusual.

Shortly after the wedding my mother called at the house and presented Sharyn with a rubber paddle, the one she used to frequently spank me with when I lived with her. Her explanation took place right in front of me.

"You'll find he needs disciplining regularly. He won't always do as he's told. I want you to take on that responsibility from now on. If you hit him on his bare backside regularly, he'll make you an obedient and loving husband.

Sharyn smiled and took the paddle from her. "Thanks Joyce, I'm sure you are right. I'll put it to good use. I've always believed that women are superior to men. It's important that men know their place. They are there to serve women."

I didn't speak to contradict any of this as there was a large part of me that agreed with these sentiments. My main thoughts were on my penis which was standing proud. I was hoping neither of the two women had noticed.

What with the rent and rates to pay out on our new flat, food and travel costs, our meagre wages were stretched in those first few years of marriage. Most nineteen year olds live at home subsidised by their parents. Sharyn's mum and dad wouldn't help of course and with my mother a lone parent looking after another three children I was also left to my own devices. Sharyn took charge of our finances and doled out money to me sparingly. The financial pressures created some problems but we never fell into any serious debt.

Sharyn had been deadly serious that day my mum called with the paddle. She kept my mistakes and failures to obey in a little book and periodically had me bent over the kitchen table for a spanking. Sharyn was never cruel to me. She knew spanking turned me on. It always hurt but I never feared them. It was almost as if I enjoyed the pain. Her actions always aroused both of us resulting in sex in the bedroom next door. After that first time we both stripped naked before it started, knowing full well where we would end up. These post spanking fucks were always our must enjoyable. Sharyn took the dominant role, often sitting on my face or riding me, fucking me rather than me fucking her.

My mum was very disappointed when I came into the world as she had been hoping for a daughter. My father worked away a lot and with just me and mum over that first few years she'd dress me up as a girl within the house. My blond hair was down onto my shoulders. Dad's absences from home became longer and longer until his visits stopped altogether. Mum still managed to get pregnant another three times. I always assumed Dad was the father of my three brothers being ignorant of sexual matters. Mum never brought men home but I now believe she secretly saw a boyfriend or boyfriends and became pregnant that way. My brothers were all bigger and more muscular than I was and they bullied and teased me especially when mum called me her little girl.

To me wearing girl's clothes was normal when I was little and I thought nothing of it. The dressing up gradually faded away over the years but despite the teasing I don't regret doing it. Now married, I was fascinated with all the items in Sharyn's wardrobe and would try them on from time to time when she was out of the house. Unexpectedly I noticed that wearing these pretty frilly things aroused me. I began to feel shame from the cross dressing and dare not let Sharyn know about it.

But eventually Sharyn discovered my interest in crossdressing..

I arrived home from work to find her waiting for me in the kitchen clutching her paddle.

"I've been looking at your laptop and I've found you've been masturbating again. Don't try to deny it. You have, haven't you?"

Yes Sharyn. But a lot of men...."

"Just a simple 'Yes' or 'No' will do thank you."

"Strip and bend over the table." She removed her own clothing.

"I notice you like to look at pictures of men dressed up as women. Are you attracted to girly men?" She asked me this as the paddle came down onto my bare bottom."

"No Sharyn."

"Oh, I see. So, you want to be a panty boy yourself?"

"Yes Sharyn."

"Well, well. Have you been in my panty drawer, you naughty boy?" She increased the strength of her swipes.

"Yes Sharyn."

"I'm giving you a double spanking today for that, you little sissy boy. I've always thought you were a bit effeminate. It was one of the reasons I was attracted to you. I never told you I was bisexual, did I?"

"No, Sharyn."

"Oh yes, that's why I'm round at my friend Beth's so often. I've wanted to tell you, so now you know. You're not going to get all possessive with me, are you?"

"You know I'm not the jealous type."

"Good, that's settled then. I can go and fuck Beth whenever I like, yeah?"

"Of course." My backside was bright red but my cock was rock solid.

We ended up in the bedroom as usual fucking like a pair of rabbits.

It took me a few days to process the fact that Sharyn was fucking her friend Beth. There'd been one or two clues but as usual I'm rather slow on the uptake so it had never crossed my mind. When she was off round to Beth's I'd often masturbate thinking about what they were doing to each other. Sharyn seemed very happy about my crossdressing fetish. She threw out all my underpants and had me wearing girlie panties from then on. She made me wear a nightie in bed too. I was delighted that my shameful secret was now out in the open and accepted.

But there was something that was bothering me. It was my addiction to jerking off. I would do it whenever Sharyn was out of the house. I expect she had an idea I was doing it and perhaps it didn't bother her but it certainly affected my performance if later the same day Sharyn demanded sex from me. She was always the one to initiate, it was never up to me.

Sharyn was angry if I couldn't rise to the occasion.

"I'll bet you've been playing with yourself whilst I was out haven't you, you fucking wanker?"

"No, Sharyn, I'm just a bit tired, that's all." But she knew I was lying.

There's plenty of stories and videos on the internet about cross dressers as men who have fantasies about feminisation will know. I became increasingly drawn to those about chastity devices which prevent masturbation. It was possible to get hold of one for as little as £20 and even with the small amount of pocket money allowed to me, I was able to save up enough over a couple of months and buy one.

It was exciting trying it out, I wore it for 24 hours. Letting my cock loose was amazing. I jerked off straight away, then locked it up again. I did this over a few weeks but knew deep down that it wasn't a solution to my addiction to masturbation. It made me incredibly aroused whilst I had it on even though I could not get an erection. The main problem was hiding it from Sharyn. I didn't dare wear it through the night as it would have been obvious through the see-through nightie. That meant I went to bed each night with a raging hard on. Fine if we were having sex but if we weren't it was so difficult to stop myself stroking after Sharyn went to sleep. She's a light sleeper so stroking to completion was very risky indeed and defeated the object I wanted.

Fully aware of where it might lead, I showed it to Sharyn one night when we were going to bed.

She smiled her most wicked smile. "How many keys does it have?"

"Two."

"Hand them over--- now."

My face reddened; I'm not completely stupid and realised it was bound to happen. Sharyn took a look at my cock and moved to the freezer to fetch some ice.

I panicked. "Please Sharyn, can't you let me spurt first, I can give myself a hand job if you prefer it."

"The answer's a big fat 'No'."

"But I've not climaxed for the last seven days."

She grinned. "Tough."

Many wives faced with this situation would keep their hubbies in chastity for long periods just out of badness, but Sharyn's not like that. Despite her apparent uncaring attitude that first time she was kind to me in the long term. Admittedly, to assert her authority, she left me locked for two weeks after she first locked me up. She was still randy and needing orgasms so to tease me she took pleasure in bringing her vibrator into our bed at night and using it in front of me. Of course, she also demanded my tongue between her legs on a regular basis as well.

Strangely, there was part of me that enjoyed those two weeks. I did a lot of thinking over that time, tormenting myself by watching porn on my laptop but learning things about chastity as well. There was another fetish that had always been at the back of my mind ever since that first conversation with Sharyn when we first started to go out together.

Life for someone in chastity was not so bad. We'd reverted to our usual sexual activities, Sharyn unlocked me each time she needed penetration which worked out about once a week. Whilst I spurted within seconds of entering her, my member rose again with regularity due to my enforced chastity, keeping Sharyn reasonably happy. But increasingly I was becoming convinced she was missing out.

For years I'd always become aroused at the thought of Sharyn having sex with another man. She loved to flirt and I enjoyed watching her doing it. She knew it turned me on so she'd do it in front of me. I loved it and wanted her to go further, to make me her cuckold. After all my lovemaking has always been below par., I reasoned that she deserved to experience a bigger cock than mine between the legs of an alpha male. It took me a few weeks but I eventually plucked up the nerve to ask her.

We'd just had sex. Since I was wearing the cage this meant me giving her oral. She seemed to enjoy this situation more and more.

"Do you ever think about fucking other men?"

"I'm no different from most women so 'Yes' it goes through my mind. I was thinking about Mick Jagger in his heyday whilst you were doing your thing just now. What are you trying to say?"

"Guys must be hitting on you all the time. You always dress so sexily and you're so open and friendly with everyone. I'm your panty boy but I think you deserve something better. If you were fucking an alpha male it would be another way to assert your authority. I want you to have an affair. I'd love it if you were fucking a real man, and finding out what it's like to experience a bigger cock. Please will you do that for me?"

"Since you have asked so nicely, I'll give it some thought. An ex-boyfriend was really well equipped. I've often regretted I never allowed him to stick his cock inside me."

"Maybe you could give him a ring."

"Nah, he's married now with three kids and shaves his head."

"Aren't there any alpha males at work?"

"Mmm... Well, there's Mark, one of the salesmen, he seems popular with all the female staff. As I say, I'll think about it. I'll ditch the tights and start wearing hold ups to work. Let's see what happens. Don't worry darling, I'll keep you informed of developments. Fetch me my vibrator will you. For once you can use it on me whilst I think about opening my legs for other men."

So that was how it started. There was a bit of mild flirting at work. She allowed Mark glimpses of her stocking tops.

I came home from work on the following Monday. She was sitting in the living room reading the paper.

"So, you like Mark do you?"

She nodded emphatically. "Yes, he's hot. I'm wet right now thinking about him." She stood up and dropped her panties to the floor then sat down again. I was soon on my knees at her feet.

Then they began texting each other. She showed me all of them.

The Texts

Mark

Hey gorgeous, I may decide to work late tomorrow night. Can you swing it with your Willy?

Sharyn

Are you asking me to work late Mike? x

Mark

I like you. I thought you might want to spend time with me alone.

Sharyn

I like you too. But don't get overexcited. We're just going to talk, aren't we?

Mark

Of course, I promise to be good.

Sharyn

Okay, but just for about a half hour.

Sharyn was still unsure about the whole thing and told me she didn't expect it to go very far. Her friend Beth was all for it though telling her she'd love it. She and Mark sat close together and chatted at first. She allowed a chaste kiss, then a more passionate one. He stroked her breasts through her clothes which she allowed for a short time before pushing him away. His hand went to her knee and it took all her strength to drag it away. She stood up as if to go but he sensed her hesitation and apologised for trying to put his hand up her skirt. They stood together for another kiss and exchanged tongues. She agreed to stay a bit longer but just to talk. She sat at the other side of the desk this time. She admitted to him she'd enjoyed staying back late with him and agreed to another 'date' the following week.

The texting became more explicit. He sent her a picture of his erect penis. It was much bigger than mine. I could see she wanted to try it out. We decided what to send back and I agreed to take a picture. So, with my full agreement she replied with an upskirt photo. She was in her work clothes but with her blouse partly open down the front showing she was braless. Plenty of cleavage but only a hint of the sides of her breasts. Her pair of tight white panties were plainly visible but her face was not.

His reply.

Did you like what I have to offer? I loved your photo. Will you allow me to touch you this time? I promise to be good.

Her response

You said that last time. You can't be good if I'm allowing you to touch me, can you? No promises from me. You'll have to wait and see.

His reply

I'm hoping you'll take off your bra for me.

Sharyn didn't reply.

Sharyn was more excited about this next meeting and made a special effort to look as sexy as possible. I could see she wanted to fuck him. The blouse she wore was cut to enable an ample show of cleavage. She wore her shortest miniskirt and brightest red lipstick. She'd put on a bra to wear throughout the day but removed it in the toilets as all their work colleagues left for the day.

As soon as he saw her without a bra Mark was filled with confidence. They sat together on a sofa in the back room intended for coffee breaks and were soon embracing and exchanging tongues. This time she allowed him a good feel of her breasts through the fabric of her top. Her moans encouraged him to go further so he unbuttoned her blouse. It didn't take him long to start pinching her nipples then sucking them. Sharyn started rubbing his cock through his trousers. Further emboldened, he pushed her skirt up revealing her G string panties and began fingering her sloppy pussy.

They were both frantic to start fucking, clothing was removed quickly and, naked, Sharyn bent over the table whilst he impaled her on his large phallus.

Quietoldie
Quietoldie
1,016 Followers
12