Hubby Begs Wife to Take a Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quietoldie
Quietoldie
1,020 Followers

It was so exciting for me to hear all these details. She told me it was heavenly to feel a different cock probing her married pussy. She orgasmed immediately his cock was all the way in.

"Oh William it was wonderful, I climaxed another three times before he shot his load inside me. It felt so good inside me reaching further up my cunt to places even my vibrator had never explored. He just kept going for ages. I need to see him again soon."

They started an affair with my full approval. I revelled in the fact that I was now a willing cuckold. Mark was single so they started seeing each other every week. He'd take her to the cinema or out for a meal. She was happy and that made me happy too. But with her commitment to seeing Beth regularly and also seeing Mike I was not getting as much sex as before. She'd unlock me after returning from a night out with Mark.

"I've brought you a present," she'd say. I'd kneel down before her and she'd slip out of her panties. Slurping up Mark's semen was always a pleasure for me and she'd often orgasm whilst I was doing it. She preferred to stand for this, then we'd sit on the sofa whilst she told me the details and pulled on my cock until I spurted.

After a time, she asked me to jerk myself off instead whilst she described her date with Mark.

"Mark suggested it sweetie. He wants to own my cunt. He says you're nothing but a fucking wanker. He's so much better at fucking than you are. Part of you wants to let him have my cunt isn't that true?"

I blushed; Sharyn had a silly grin on her face. I looked away and found it difficult to answer.

After a pause I said hesitantly, "maybe part of me does, but I'm your husband." The idea had my cock at full stretch, Sharyn looked down at it.

"Your todger seems okay with it."

"I know but it seems so final. I'll accept the wanking off instead of you doing that for me but I'd like to reserve the right to fuck you from time to time."

"Okay my little panty boy, prove to me how much of a wanker you are, whilst I give you all the dirty facts about my night out with a real man."

The reality turned out to be not very often, maybe once every two months if I was lucky.

Quietoldie
Quietoldie
1,020 Followers
12