All Comments on 'Hubby Losses a Bet'

by Sexybeast8899

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
collin4xxxcollin4xxxover 3 years ago
Let’s hope...

Let’s hope that he knocks he sexy ass up....

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 3 years ago
Great buildup

The buildup to the sex was very good, but then the sex itself seemed rushed through. Take your time and write out the sex, and this will be a top-tier story. (and this is a positive comment)

slikpapa13slikpapa13over 3 years ago
Proofread

You need to pay attention to characters names. You used the name Jason numerous times when you meant Todd or Mark. It’s a much better read when you don’t change the characters names randomly.

Lawrence8675309Lawrence8675309over 3 years ago

I like the story, but the sex was rushed a bit. There should be more there. Otherwise this is a solid story from a decent writer.

DunkirkDunkirkover 3 years ago

Why stop with 3 more times. Maybe they can fuck while Todd watches

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 3 years ago
Interesting buildup

Great buildup but the "date night" could have been developed further. Cheers.

Oh FFS the abbreviation of "You are" is "You're" NOT "Your". It was driving me nuts you got it wrong so often.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
over the top punishment

So he makes a bet and she is pissed. Could have done some type of installment plan. She obviously didn't value the marriage as she was in total charge of what happened from the kiss on the dance floor to the bet and then the sex then and afterwards.

Always amazed at the number of stories where the guys friend is not really a friend.

ctdansctdansover 3 years ago
i hope she get knocked up

and husband finds out and somehow by some miracle does not have to pay support for wife or bastard child. What a bitch!!!!

DenaliFXDenaliFXabout 3 years ago
Anonymous means male chauvinist loser

There is nothing wrong here. Why can't a woman be in charge of her actions and her body. When you consider how little he was invested in his family, their Christmas, and compassion, were taking off is not a big deal at all. No sacred trust is broken here as there was none to start with. A good wife for the 21st century.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I pray in God's name that You as a writer are NOT a friend to anyone as this guy is. Somehow I believe that authors tend to write stories with the likeness of their own personalities.Dont ever become a friend as this asshole is...The wife in the story is NO wife I could ever keep eoither...Sad story making them continue on with their cheating..Punishment was way way overkill..I I were the Husband I would lose them both...DenaliFX your a complete idiot..How much money he has or how they live has NOTHING to so with trust or family investmant...Some people struggle in their first 10 years of marriage..bunch of losers here!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very passionate, I love it when a guy gets himself into trouble with his ego. Sounds like the hotwife need a new team. Five stars.

Thanks for sharing, Jackie.

jkthekatjkthekatover 2 years ago

nice- coulda used some more foreplay, but that's because I like foreplay

Great!!

LSantiagoLSantiagoover 2 years ago

Nice storyline and well developed. I liked the twist

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You write like a child about other children. Adults don't act or talk this way. Too bad Literotica doesn't check ID's and verify ages - minors shouldn't be allowed access to this site...

DchargerDchargerabout 2 years ago

What an amazing freaken HOT story. I heart every bit of it and more. It needs more. Part 2. OMG, more more more.

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

When your mouth overloads your ass, you need to be taught a lesson. Deserved.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

When you bet, someone always loses!

4

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice one Five star

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I get it but in reality he would know she got fucked and the marriage is over. No wife, even to teach a lesson, would do that date unless she was really ready to end the marriage anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I had a couple of friends over as the Bengals were playing the Packers. My wife is a die hard Packers fan having grown up in Wisconsin. She and my friend Randy were going back and forth all game and finally she asked if he wanted to bet on the game. He said sure. $2000 dollars. She said she couldn’t bet that much and he started teasing that she didn’t have faith in her team she said she would take the bet but didn’t know when she could pay him. He thought about if and said he had an idea. If she won she got the two grand. If he won then she would have to be the stripper at his brother’s bachelor party. She lost. I got to attend the bachelor party and watched my sexy little red headed wife dance for a groups of horny drunk guys. She only planned to strip to her bra and panties but they were yelling for her to take it all off and she seemed to enjoy the attention. I nodded at her and soon she was naked grinding on the groom’s lap.he started touching her and she seemed to turn into a sex crazed woman when he tickled her clit. She unzipped his pants and pulled his dick out. She bent over and began licking it. I know I shouldn’t have done it, but I slipped up behind her and slipped my hard dick into her cunt. That set her off and that night four guys other than myself fucked my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Want to bet nine months later little Jason shows up, Laura kicks pathetic loser husband Todd to the curb and runs off with Jason?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

We were at a football party put on by one of our friends. There were several other couples there but his wife had to go to her parents to help with her mother. Everyone help him and everything seemed good until some started betting. Some was the normal bets $20.00. $50.00 and so on. Then some was for sexual favors between spouse's. Then I heard the host Bob trying to bet with my wife Sally for a date night if his team won if her team won he would take us out. I didn't see her accept it so I thought that was good. I seen her a little later his team was way ahead and I thought that she was acting nervous. I motioned her to go to another room. I followed shortly and asked what was going on? She said my team is losing. I said the odds were against them what did she expect besides it's a game no big deal. She said Jim it kind of is a big deal. A game what do you mean you never have got into sports. Well I kind of overstep. And I accepted a bet with Bob. What kind of a bet? She explained. I asked if planned on paying up if she lost? I just thought it was fun to bet but it looks like I'm losing. Actually if you go through with this losing you will be losing your husband and possibly the children. Do you want to go on a date and destroy possibly 2 family? No absolutely no. I don't want to lose my family and I don't want to destroy anyone's family. Ok I will fix this. I waited till the right minute and cornered Bob. I grabbed him by the shirt and I knew that he seen the fire in my eyes. I said say what you need to but if you expect my wife to go on a date with you, you will be lucky to live through it understand? Yes man I understand. When the game was over and his team won everyone was paying up. One of the other wives asked where he was taking my wife on their date. Talk about an actor he said the bet was that he was paying for my wife and I for a date night and that he and his wife was watching our children. He played it up and everyone seemed to buy it. Sally and I had a great night.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lol. I read the comments others have left and all I want to say is that it was the best bet my husband ever lost. XO Laura

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Shitty ending! Laura’s just a cheating slut and Jason’s a shit friend!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hot but Laura turned out to be a skank,married to to a dumb asswipe. Ending was too abrupt.

DrkmanDrkmanabout 1 year ago

Liked it. Only wish there was the pregnancy risk in this.

rem503rem50310 months ago

Todd had to learn his lesson. Husbands like us, weak ones, need strong wives.

lc69hunterlc69hunter10 months ago

Probably still hasn't learned his lesson. Guys like that rarely do

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Good read but the race to the finish sucked

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

It had great pace in the beginning. But the end seemed rushed. Jason and Laura seemed to have some chemistry. It would have been nice if they had time to develop things.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

hasn't learned his lesson. husband makes another bet and looses and has to suck jasons cock while his wife watches. then watches his wife get fucked and sucks jasons cock clean and licks his wife clean inside and out.

another bet and he looses his anal virginity. so lets see some more parts to this story!

49ers6949ers69about 2 months ago

Yes it was a stupid bet, but with a little trickery by the wife it was just an excuse to cheat. Dump her Tod. She's as good as gone anyways.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous