All Comments on 'Hubby's Birthday Present'

by N2TsAss

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
hands down......, the best EVER!

I am not usually one to leaving comment so I'll be direct and to the point. Of the hundreds of stories I've read on this site, this one had the skin of my cock stretched so tight I was starting to get concerned. Not enough however to stop strokeing myself though ;)

SUPERB!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
keeping it in the family

Loved the story got me hot - just not hot about sisters doing it. Still one of the best stories I've read and I'm a virgin to the site. Love to get two cocks inside me while a bitch sucks my tits! Way to go for it - love up the ass too!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Lucky Guy or Lucky Girl?

Sweetheart let's see, your husband gets to fuck you and your sister and you get to eat and be eaten by your sister and fucked by your hubby and brother-in-law. Sounds like this was your birthday present!! My husband and I read this at our PC while he fucked my tight ass and he didn't make it past the first page. I just wish you'd been here sucking my tits while he fucked me. GREAT story!!

David48David48almost 18 years ago
whos birthday?

Talk about twists! This is what I mean when I tell people about my "Make love not war" days. Get several hundred pounds of naked hot pulsing flesh together in one room, throw out any and all ground rules; put cocks and pussies together in any order; and then see how many brain synapses you can fry in the shortest amount of time. Now...that's being ALIVE! Hot story "T". However...it's best I believe it be purely fictional. I ran out of nitro you see..

coppertopper111coppertopper111over 16 years ago
Giving us ideas

My sister and I have been living as husband and wife for 7 years and we read your story ("Hubby's birthday present") with great interest. I've wanted to bring her best girlfriend into our bed for about 6 months now. I believe that after our reading your story that she is going to do it. She was really into the girl/girl/man action. The idea of being able to eat a pussy while getting fucked really turned her on.

In the meantime keep writing the stories. They can make people realize their dreams.

candiman40candiman40over 16 years ago
You had me at page 1 ~

Absolutely loved the story, I envy you and you husband immensely. I must have read the story 3 different times and enjoyed stroking with every paragraph. Looking forward to hearing more from the two of you and your sister.

~ Candiman

Sun Tan GuySun Tan Guyover 16 years ago
Lucky Guy

I recently had my 50th birthday and I soo hoped I would have gotten a threesome like this.. Oh well, my wife wasnt as accomodating sexually on my 50th.. This story is incredibly awesome.. I would have loved to have had exactly the same BD present he got!! If it is real, he is one lucky guy and if its not, its still an awesome story. Toughest part is my wife has three sisters and I would have done this with any of them!! Awesome story T!!

Sun Tan Guy

SamFrenchSamFrenchover 16 years ago
Just wow

Great story. You told it so well, I could see every hot detail in my mind as if I was hiding in that closet. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Lord Love a Duck!!

This is just NOT fair! Now I'm going to have to search through every flipping hospital in Kentucky to say thank you face to face! :)) THANK YOU FOLKS!! Wonderfull story and even if it is fiction, wonderfull people. Thank you so much for posting this and here's wishing T & Hubby many more adventures.

BIGT9inchBIGT9inchalmost 16 years ago
Multiple Orgasms

Started touching and stroking from the beginning until the end. Such a hot story.... Worthy of an oscar as it played out in my mind.

cassihcassihalmost 15 years ago
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

you'll have me thinking bout ways to get two cocks at the same time.thanks for sharing i enjoyed reading.....xoxo

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
sex mm

oh i love it so much fucking mmmm

wish i had a girl who loved sex so much ....

LuckyBastard13LuckyBastard13about 14 years ago
Very HOT!

My wife has 3 sisters, I wish I could convince just one of them to join my wife and I in bed. Hell, I wouldn't mind seeing my brother in law fucking the shit out of my wife and coming all over her face. The youngest SIL is married and they have a very nice wall of mirrors and a four poster bed in their bedroom. Oh well, at least I get to dream it.

Great story! Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
OMGosh

Girl, that was freaking hot! I would love to be your sister, if only for one day! I not only touched myself, I came and came, until I thought the neighbors would hear me!! I'm going to look for your other stories!!

Thank you so very much!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Love your stories and hope you write more they are all hot and make me hot too!!

S

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
a time for family

wow one incredible story i luved it and yes i stroked and stroked cumm twice while reading it. ive never been into anal before but this was hot! and to find out the whole thing cum back on you a very good fuckin

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I had 6 orgasms to that story. My pussy needs some cock.

formula61formula61over 10 years ago
Thank you!

Loved reading it from beginning to end! It was totally delicious.

Rafael

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hot

This vigin pussy needs a big fat cock after reading that dick.hardening cunt dripping story. God I'm horny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Just amazing

Have to say. This is the best story I have read so far. Couldn’t stop reading even after cumming twice. Love your stories and this one is over the top.

FOUNTAINPEN67FOUNTAINPEN67almost 5 years ago
Love this - Five Stars!

Love the taboo aspect of the threesome and the way you describe anal sex. Felt like I was a voyeur right there in the room watching!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Hottest story

I've read in a long time you are such a hot sexy family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very Hot Until…

Very hot until Mark magically appears and the explanation isn’t plausible. A better explanation would be her finding out that it was Beth and Mark’s plan the while way - that Beth was lying about sexually problems to bate her into the whole thing and that Hubby knew what was up weeks before.

Very sexy story tho - loved it. Thank you.

JGnCTJGnCTabout 1 year ago

Love the surprise ending !!!

Lilbit_kittykat09Lilbit_kittykat09about 1 year ago

I loved this story and I loved how at the end your the one that got surprised! It was great! And yes it did make my pussy wet ;) I wish I had a sister like that!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userN2TsAss@N2TsAss
179 Followers
For those of you that would like to see some pix of T to go along with the stories.....we've copied some links below. The first two are to T's threads on PicHunter and the second two are to the the areas where they store all the pix...some just T and some of T in ACTION!! At l...