Hubby's Sissy Training Day!!

Story Info
Told my wife about my fantasy's and I woke up dressed!
3.9k words
4.42
60.7k
52

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/21/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Red10Dog
Red10Dog
152 Followers

I come home from work thinking god dam I sure am glad its Friday! I notice you cooking dinner and walk up give you a kiss and go change. I come back seeing that all the food was on the table as you tell me to kneel before you and kiss your feet and thank you for cooking dinner, so I obeyed.

You take a sip of your wine then held your hand out telling me to kiss your wedding ring. I smiled and do that also.

We both sat down and started eating dinner. I took a drink of my water, talking and having fun when I start feeling really buzzed. I grab my glass of water to take another big drink.

I look at you as I am noticing that your spinning around the room and with a smile on your face you say "Honey you ok?" and everything goes blank.

After what seems like hours I notice that I am in our car with you driving and I am still buzzing. You hand me a bottle of water and tell me to drink it. So I grab it cause my mouth is so dry. I took a drink and passed right back out.

I wake up in a hotel room laying on the bed naked and shaved. I look and see that your in the bathroom. I looked at my hands and my finger nails are bright pink and as I look down and noticed my toes are painted also bright pink and there is a cage locked on my cock as well. I am thinking "What in the hell is going on?"

I watch you walk from the bathroom putting on your ear rings. Your looking so sexy but beautiful at the same time. Your wearing tight light blue micro mini skirt, black nylons, high heels and your make up is done so beautiful and your bright red lips looking so good I want to kiss them.

You look at me and say "It's about time you woke up its time to go get dinner."

I ask "Were are we?" you say "Well far away from home so nobody knows us and your going to become a slut tonight after we eat."

I start to sit up when I feel a plug in my ass. So I reach around to pull it out and you say "No leave it."

So I stood up and looked into the hotel mirror and notice my face is covered in makeup and I can hardly recognize my self. You did such a great job.

You handed me my clothes to wear and I was shocked there female clothes. I am like "I cant go out like this someone will see me."

You reply with a smile and said "Nobody knows you here. You will be fine now hurry up I am hungry."

So I slip the black lace bra on that seems to be very padded and matching panties then my thigh highs and a black long sleeved micro skirt. As I am putting on my heels you walk over and place a wig on my head. A long haired brunet one and step back and say "Yep you look like my slut know."

As I stood up trying to catch my balance from the heels you say "You better learn real quick on how to walk in them cause we are leaving right now cause I need to eat!"

I take a look in the mirror and I look like some one I never seen before and I smiled thinking "Dam I do look slutty." I ask you "Why do I feel so drunk from drinking that water?"

You smile and said "Its just a little drug to hypnotize people with. You will be fine."

As I turn around a flash came from your phone as you take a picture of me and say "This is the before pic I will post on Facebook if you don't obey me tonight."

I look at you so nervous and think "What have I done?" You reach for my ass and pulled my panties down and pulled the plug out and sat it on the stand and said "You won't be needing this the rest of the night and I will be putting it back in when we get back."

As you wrap your arm around mine and gave me a kiss and said "Lets go I am hungry!" As we walk out the hotel door.

We are walking to the car when two older guys were sitting outside drinking beers started cat calling us and whistling at us. You look over your shoulder and say "Maybe later boys if your still around."

You put me in the passenger seat and you get in to drivers. I look over at the two guys with their mouths wide open stunned.

We drive up to a bar out in the middle of the country. It's dark outside by now as I look at the clock reading 10:00 pm.

We walk in and you take me to far back corner where it's dark. A waitress comes and asks for our order. You speak up and order for both of us when you lean over and kiss me and whisper "You will not speak tonight! I will do all the talking!"

As you give me another kiss and lean back rubbing my caged cock with your hand under the table. She brings us our mix drinks and took our order. We sat and talked among our selves as you start scamming the bar when you say "Tonight your going to be my bi girlfriend and all your training will be tested tonight do you understand?" I nodded yes.

We got all done with our food and the music was playing you grab my hand and headed to the dance floor when a slow songs starts. You keep looking around seeing if anyone is watching us and then start giving me kisses on the lips over and over.

After three or more slow songs, as we sat for fast songs. We walk over to sit down and you say "Well I guess its not happening tonight your so lucky so lets go back to hotel and play!"

We were about to stand up to leave a guy comes and sits down at our table.

He says "Hello ladie's I hope you don't mind me sitting here with you."

You smile and say "Nope not at all sit down and you can order me a drink!"

He calls for the waitress and orders your drink. Waiting for her to bring it back. You ask him "What would you like?"

The man's jaw drops, surprised by your question. Then he says "I would love to have sex with both of you tonight."

You smile and say "Aaawww that is kind of you, but I don't like men so sorry, but my girlfriend here is bi and she loves cock she might help you. Wouldn't you dear!"

I look in to your eyes remembering I better obey so I smiled and noded yes. The guy smiles and says "Well one is better than none!"

You agree with him and say "well pull your dick out and she will get under the table for you."

He rushes to unzips his pants and then slides them down to his ankles. You look at me and say "Get under the table and pleasure him!"

I climb under the table between his legs. I can smell alcohol from him breathing hard as I wrap my mouth around his cock and start working him with nice long strokes with my mouth. I feel your feet rubbing my leg and my caged cock making me even hornier. I feel his warmth of his cock in my mouth. Then I hear you say "We don't want to get in trouble you better cum quickly."

With that I feel him tensing up and blew his load in my mouth as I sucked him till he went limp. I get back up and sat down as I watch him smile and button up his pants. You grab me and kiss my cheek saying out loud "That's a good cum slut!"

He looks at you and says thanks and walks off. You look at me and said "Well lets see if he goes and tells his friends or is this just a one time deal."

As we wait a few more minutes and we are about to leave. When another guy walks over and sits down with us and says "I heard you sucked off that guy."

You smile and say "Nope I did not but my girlfriend did! Why would you like that too?"

He says "Yes please." He starts unbuttoning his pants you nod for me to go back under the table. I obey you and pleasured him too. Another great blow job finishing with him shooting his load deep in my mouth. As he held my head down. He thanks you and zips up and leaves. You stand up and looking at me kissed me on my cheek and said "You did a great job cum slut lets go."

As you put your arm around mine and lean your head on my shoulder two guys walk up to us as were leaving and say "I heard your girlfriend sucked those two guys off would she suck ours too?"

You smile and say "Yes follow us to the parking lot if you want sucked off!"

They follow us to our car it's a nice and warm night out with a full moon shining. You lean up against our car and made me get on my knees and face the two guys. As they unzip and walk up to me kneeling in front of you.

You watch me suck one guy and stroke the other guys cock going back and forth as I feel your hand petting my head. Reaching down squeezing my ass when you whispered in my ear "That's a good slut."

One guy looks at you and says "I want to fuck your girlfriend."

You hesitate for just a second and say "Well she is on the rag so you don't want none of that, but I will let you fuck her ass if you want it?"

He steps back and starts stroking his cock fast and says "O god yes please let me fuck her ass!"

They both step back as you command me up and turn around as you pull up my skirt and pull my panties down. I feel one guy rub his cock up and down my ass and then push it in. The pain is so unreal but slowly goes away as he fucks me hard and fast. I feel him tense up and cums in my ass. Feeling his cock throbbing in my ass and holding my hips tight. You start kissing my forehead and say out loud "Hows that feel slut?"

I moan as I feel him pull out giving me that empty feeling, but not for long as the other guy slides his cock inside me. He is a lot bigger stretching me even more as I moan out loud. You jump up on the hood of the car and pull your skirt up. With me between your legs as I noticed that you have no panties on and you pulled my face towards your pussy as I start licking.

You feel every pump from that guy fucking my ass pushing my face deeper in to your pussy. I start fingering and licking your pussy. You dig your nails deep in to my skull making you scream out loud while having a huge orgasm.

He lets out a huge moan and pumps his cum deep inside me. He gives you a high five and then pulls out. They both tell you thank you and leave. You look at me and say "OK lets go back to the hotel."

You get in the passenger side, cause you been drinking way more than me. I decided I would drive. I walk over to the driver side when another gentleman walks over and holds my door open as I sat down and says "I watch you suck and fuck those two guys could you do me please?"

I look at you when you say "Well I was hoping to leave, but if you make it quick then yes you may!"

He unzips his pants as they fall to the ground. While I am sitting in the car I start sucking and stroking his cock working it real good. When he is about to cum I hear you say "Where would like to cum Sir?"

He says "On her face please." He pulls out grabs my hair and sprays cum all over my face and then sticks it back in my mouth and pulls it back out then zips up and leaves.

You look at my face covered in cum and said "Well ain't you beautiful!"

With a laugh you also say "That was rude he didn't even say thanks what a asshole!"

We both laugh and head back to motel.

I get out of the car and walk over to let you out when I notice the two older men still outside drinking and boy they sure was drunk!

I held my hand out as you get out of the car and noticed that your feeling really buzzed from all your drinking too as you wobble a little standing up in your heels. As we walk towards our room the one guy says "We been waiting all night for the both of you."

I can smell the alcohol from his breath as you smile and rubbed his chin and said "Aaawww ain't that sweet of you, but I am sorry! I am only in to women, but my girlfriend here is bi and she loves cock! I can make her suck you both off if you want!"

Both guys look at each other and stood up and said "fuck yes." You curl your finger motioning them to follow us as we walk to our room.

You unlock the door as they both walk in. You tell me to get on my knees and then you tell them both to take there pants off.

You tell me "You will suck there dicks! I am going to go change for bed."

They walk over to me and look at me and started laughing. One guy says "Looks like your girlfriend all ready been sucking cock tonight."

I forgot I have cum on my face. You reply "Yes my little slut sucked a lot of cocks tonight and if that scares you well you can leave! If not make her suck your cocks and you too can leave a deposit."

I watch you grab your bag and head to the bathroom and close the door. Both guys walk up to me and grab my head and started taking turns fucking my mouth making me gag on each ones of there huge cocks.

I look from the corner of my eye and see you walking out wearing nothing put my football jersey and laid on the bed with your head facing me. You look up at both guys and say "I am very tired either you guys hurry up and cum or you can leave either way please!"

One of the guy says "O OK can I fuck her pussy?"

You smile and say "No I don't want her knocked up, but you can fuck her tight ass!"

He reaches down and fingers my ass and laughs "She is all lubed up ain't she?"

You smile knowing I am and said "Yep she sure is! Now stop playing with it and fuck it!"

He pushes me to all fours and starts fucking me. The other guy drops to his knees in front of me and puts his cock in my mouth and grabs my head and starts fucking my mouth. I am getting that feeling of getting pulled from both directions. then they both get in sink.

I listen to there moaning when I start feeling both guys cocks getting larger. Then they start getting louder and there pace picks up. Then I feel them tensing up and blow there loads in my mouth and ass pushing as deep as they can.

They both stand up and looked at you laying on the bed and said "Thank you so much for letting us use your girlfriend!"

You reply "Your welcome now make sure you make her kiss your cocks goodnight!"

They smile at you and walk over to me and telling me I better obey you.

So I kiss both there cocks good night as they walk out. As you make me lock the door behind them I was about to sit down you say "No stay right there I want to look at you!"

You grab my chin looking me all over. You look me in the eye and said "I love you my little cum slut."

I am standing there as you grab the plug off the counter and pushed me on to the bed and pushed the plug in my ass saying "Dam that fits a lot loser don't it slut!" With a laugh.

I stood up and noticed you grabbed your phone and snap another pic and said "Well that is the after picture for my records you little slut. Now go clean of your makeup and brush your teeth and come to bed naked."

So i obeyed.

I come to bed seeing you laying on top of the covers your pretty toes hanging off the edge of the bed. Your legs going all the way up under my football shirt looking so beautiful. Your sexy eyes looking at mine saying "Did you brush your teeth?"

I say "Yes Master!" and you said "Good kiss my feet show me how much you appreciated me tonight!"

I kneel down and kiss each toe giving a little tongue when I notice a key on your anklet. I kiss that too and stood up watching you play with my cage with your feet smiling. "I bet you need to cum don't you? I bet you would love to cum on my feet wouldn't you?" I nod and reply "Yes Master please let me cum!"

You pulled your shirt up a little showing me your pussy and placed one hand there and started rubbing it a little then covered it up loosely. Then you grabbed my hand and pull me on top of you. You start rubbing your pussy on my cage as you kiss me saying " I am so proud of you and if you behave I might do this for you again but only if you obey me for the rest of our lives understand!"

I am so horny right now I agree with you. As we keep kissing and talking and rubbing each other my poor cock straining to get out when I hear "Whats the matter honey don't you want my pussy come on get it hard for me, fuck me honey, fuck me like the guys fucked you show me you love me!"

Your laughing knowing I can't get hard in my cage.

I am going so crazy I start begging "Please please take the cage off I need to fuck your pussy please I need to cum!"

So you push me up and stick your foot out and say "That's right your locked up and this is the key, but should I unlock you now?"

I beg more and more then you say "Well if you eat my pussy first really good, then I might allow your cock to come out and play!"

I dove right in to your pussy. It's so wet and warm. I start licking and fingering I hear you moaning "You turned me on tonight. Watching you sucking and getting fucked tonight. Then you ate my pussy while getting fucked. It was so intense!"

As you keep replaying it in your mind you start bucking on my finger and tongue digging your nails in my skull again as you squirt all over my face. I stop to let you catch your breath. You stick your foot out and tell me to take the key and unlock my cock.

I unlock it an WOW the freedom I felt from being released! I start to slide up between your legs as you grab my hard cock and slide it in to your hot wet pussy as you moan. You grab a pillow case and ripped it off telling me to wipe my face off! So I obeyed.

I start fucking you harder and harder kissing your forehead and then your neck grinding harder making you cum over and over. You can't even catch your breath from cumming so much when I get so close to cumming my self I whisper in your ear "Please can I cum?"

You grab my back and dig your nails deep inside me as you cum so hard and said "Yes cum with me now!"

As my cock throbs load after load deep inside you as I collapses on top of you. I am breathing so hard and fast. I keep twitching my cock trying to empty my balls inside you.

You grab my face and look me in the eye as we kiss each other with so much love. Little kisses with little tongue hearing you tell me how proud you was of me tonight. I keep telling you how much in Love I am with you! How much I so appreciate all the things you do for me.

With a smile you push my face down and said "Good show me then! You have one more load to eat and you better be gentle with it! It is very sensitive down there!"

You spread your legs apart. Then raised them up holding your knees. Then you reach down and grabbed your ass and pulling it apart spreading your ass cheeks apart!

You look down in to my eyes as I start licking your pussy. Cleaning it with light long licks making sure I lick both our juices off you.

You push my cum out so that it oozes out and down the crack of your ass. You are making sure I don't miss any. Telling me to lick your ass too. You moan feeling my tongue start from your ass and go all the way up to the top of your pussy over and over.

You tell me that it feels so good as I get every last drop. You tell me to go wash my face! So I obeyed.

I come back to bed and lay beside you under the covers holding each other as we are cuddling. You look at me and say "I hope you enjoyed your evening? You was such a good cum slut tonight! With all that cum in your ass and your belly your going to be addicted! If you ever want this again you better behave and do as your told from now on or you will never going to get to suck another cock ever again do you understand slut?"

I whisper "Yes Master I will always obey you."

You put your hand on my face and kiss me deeply and say "This cum training is going very well, but next time I think I am going to cuckold you!" My jaw drops as I click the light off and went to bed holding you tight!

Red10Dog
Red10Dog
152 Followers