All Comments on 'Hubby's Slut Heather Ch. 01'

by hubbysheather

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
This "Story" Sucks

If the "writer" has any pity in her soul, "she" won't ever post another piece of excrement on this website.

shakeritejshakeritejabout 16 years ago
Thank you...and please ignore the anonymous posts.

There seems to be a dedicated set of one or more Anonymous commentators who appear to believe that they have a mission in life to slam any posts to literotica that don't meet their personal ideals of acceptable erotic topics. Their comments tend to follow the pattern of the first post to this story. Please pay them no heed.

This is an interesting start of a story that explores the topics of submissive wives and/or cuckold husbands.

I personally enjoy reading this kind of story. The first chapter is short. You've given us a little bit of character development that is short and too the point. You've also given us a first set of erotic events that is relatively tame and good. I will be interested in seeing where you take it.

Thank you for taking the time to and effort to write and post!

John

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
re: Thank you

This is an especially telling line. "Their comments tend to follow the pattern of the first post to this story."

What is interesting is that YOUR comments even more follow a pattern: ignore everyone but those lemmings who think exactly as I do. The trashers of such "stories" almost exclusively attack the merits -- or rather lack of -- of the stories, while the slobbering sycophants attack anyone who does not share their views.

You're not only a moron, you're a hypocrite.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
A bit of a childish and immature story based on

not very good foundations. Your, "had no need to see that at home I was his very submissive and willing to please wife at home," is an interesting statement. It first implies that her parents were directly to be involved in her home life with her husband, umm, does that mean they need to know when you have sex, how, and in what positioins? My wife is submissive and loves to please me, that is her nature and she is very good at it and has been for some 15 years. Of course she had a professional life and worked out of the home before our second child came along. So we decided she would be at home. Being submissive doesnt mean no will or thoughts of your own. Dressing to please your husband even if it is sort of exhibitionist isnt unusual or weird. I do take exception of sex with strangers and the medical and physical risk involved. Get over the 15 yo fantasies and be more realistic in how adults would deal with this scene please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Anonymous posts can be good too

Ignore the idiot who said t ignore the anonymous posts. I don't always sign in and not all anonymous posts are negative. I agree that there are some immature morons on this site who slam everything they read because they are on some moral crusade or some such garbage but you can't judge paint every anonymous post because of that. Read them first ignore the ones you don't agree with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
lucky couple

It is wonderful to read a story of a sexually liberated couple without inhibitions. You love cock and have probably always had an intense interest in sex. That interest has allowed you to grow from a teenager to a sensual womean comfortable in her sexuality and eager to live a lifestyle to maximize her sexual pleasure. Your husband has learned how to control you and your sexual activity in a way that is most satisfying to you both.

May you both cum forever. You are very lucky to be together on a mutual mission of sexual experimintation.

Of course I eagerly await your next chapters on expanding your lifestyle. Obviously the next step is fucking with others. Maybe even doing a little escorting just for the thrill of knowing a man paid for your pussy and while he licked it and fucked it you came a few times....who got the best of that deal?

I am 32 and my husband is 34 and we are just opening up our relationship and found your article very stimulating. So far we have discussed all types of sexual activity during our foreplay but never did anything other than me, with my husband's encouragement, blowing a divorced friend of his who visited. Then I went back to my own bed, told my husband the details and we fucked like crazy. Like you say, giving outsiders blow jobs is very stimulating. So now we are ready to gradually spread our wings too.

One of our mutual fantasies is for me to work part time for an escort service. That is why I brought that up earlier. I know it is illegal but some services are fairly well run with good security for the ladies. I know I would be wet all day if I knew I would be fucking and sucking a stranger that night. And my husband would be hard all day knowing that night that he would wait at home till I got home with that flushed "road hard and put away wet" look and a very happy pussy. Orgasms forever!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very good story

Well writen story. I take it you are a woman author, and further take it that you just love cock. I once went with a girl a lot like you. She was sex crazed, and I loved every minute of it. We would suck and fuck for hours at a time. I have on several ocasions made her cum 12 times to my one. You only meet a girl like this once in your life. She is now happily maried with a family, but we still get together a couple of times a year and fuck ourselves silly. Her pussy still tastes as good as ever to.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
TAKING A COCK IN HAND

LOVE THE FIRST OF YOU VERY EROTIC STORIES,HUBBY'S SLUT HEATHER CH1. GREAT STORY EXCELLENT WRITING. KEEP THEM CUMMING .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Although I enjoyed ...

The story in the main,I do think that the writing needs a bit more polishing.

If the author is looking for genuine feedback, I would suggest that a little fine tuning in the writing would take her work from so so, to very good.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Author lacks for a lot, feedback is the least of his needs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sounds exactly like my wife and I but we’ve been doing it for twenty years. She’s done drive by blow jobs, gangbangs, bukkake and will fuck the delivery men and yard man while I watch. Sometimes when I’m at work and she wants to fuck someone she’lll turn on the webcam and video the whole thing. I come home and eat that filthy pussy and we love it. She’s fucked 100 guys and sucked at least a thousand cocks . I worship my wife and never cheat on her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous