Hubby's Slut Heather Ch. 01

Story Info
Hubby has a wonderfully submissive slut wife.
1.3k words
4.18
192.4k
23
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/13/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi my name is Heather. I am 27 years old and I have been married to wonderful hubby for 4 years. He is a few years older than me and is extremely successful in business owning a number of companies most in the real estate or constructions industries. Since he provides a fantastic living I have been allowed the opportunity to be a stay at home housewife.

Hubby has instructed me to start writing stories about my life. He has known for a long time I like telling my adventures in chat rooms where I can turn the guys on and make them so very jealous of my husband. So he said a more permanent record of my adventures was due.

My hubby always knew that I had a slutty side to me. He personally knew of at least 5 of the guys I fucked in college. And I never held back from the exploits I had in high school or college. My hubby quickly took control of me while we were dating and utilized my natural submissive nature to his own advantage immediately.

It began with simple instructions in bed which quickly became more and more involved. To what I was to wear for the nights out and then even what I was "allowed" to wear at home.

During the first year of our marriage I easily fell into the role as hubby's submissive wife at home and his eye candy at his arm at social functions. Yet he would always tone it down quite a bit in front of family. So my parents loved him, they saw a rich, successful, handsome man who doted on his wife. They had no need to see that at home I was his very submissive and willing to please wife at home.

During our second year of marriage our sex life continued to blossom and fantasies were discussed. My fantasy was rather simple to continue to be my hubby's submissive wife and please him in any way that he desires. Hubby's fantasy was the same however his also included that his submissive wife not only follow his commands for his pleasure but that he may be decide to extend my sexual talents to include others. Being the faithfully submissive wife I was I of course had no problem with this.

hubby began to "train" me by taking me out in public to restaurants, casinos, movies in sexy outfits. Then advanced by having me expose more of myself each time. They location he was most fond of was the movie theater. There is one particular theater (not a porno) that we would often frequent. Typically we would go to a rather late showing of a movie and hubby and I would sit very near the back and all the way over to one side of the theater up against the wall. Many times we had gone and sat in this exact spot before and hubby would give me instructions on things to do. Such as unbutton my blouse, pull up skirt, expose my pussy and rub myself. We of course would do all of this very discreetly.

Then one night while in the theater, my blouse unbuttoned and skirt pulled up my hubby leaned over and said I want you to jerk a cock off. I of course thought he meant his and reached for his pants. He grabbed my hand and said not my cock. I asked him then who's. He said that he was going to go to the bathroom and find someone. Bring him back and have him sit in hubby's seat and hubby would sit next to him. He instructed me to not say one word to him and to not look over at him. After he sits down simple reach over with your hand and begin to stroke his cock through his pants, after a few minutes unzip his pants and stroke him until he cums. He said he will bring paper towels from the bathroom to clean up with.

So I buttoned up my blouse a little and pulled down my skirt as hubby left. The whole time he was gone my heart was pounding out of my chest in anticipation. He returned about 10 minutes later with a man around his size. As I was instructed not to look at him I kept my eyes focused on the screen. As he sat down next to me I could swear he could hear my heart beating out of my chest.

I remembered what hubby had instructed me to do. The man had a coat over his lap so I reached under the coat and began stroking his already hard cock outline. After a few minutes I fumbled for his zipper. noticing my difficulty the man reached down unzipped his pants and pulled out a nice firm cock. I grabbed around the shaft then very lightly stroked my hand up and down the entire length. I did this for nearly five minutes when suddenly the man's hand grabbed my hand around his cock making me squeeze his member. He then guided me to jerk his cock with a slightly firmer grip. I did as instructed and the man lasted almost one minute before Cumming in my hand. The man had quickly held a few paper towels over his cock and my hand as he came. I continued to pump his cock for nearly a minute as I tried to milk every last drop from this strangers cock. I continued to keep my gaze at the screen as the man removed my hand and began to clean up. A few more paper towels were handed to me and I began to wipe up the cum in between my fingers.

Then the man still without saying a single word got up and left and hubby retook his spot beside me. He leaned over and said good job honey. And asked if it was fun for me in which I answered that I couldn't remember the last time I was so horny.

Hubby tortured me by making me stay in the theater until the end of the movie. I so desperately wanted to leave after the man left and go home and getting thoroughly fucked. My hubby increased by build up by forcing me to wait through the whole movie and denying me the knowledge of who it was that I had just serviced.

As we walked out of the theater he leaned over to me and said so lets see if you can spot who's cock it was you had your hand wrapped around earlier. We continued to walk out of the theater and hubby would say do you think it was him, what about him? When we got to the car hubby had pointed out at least 15 guys then said to me so do you know who it was? I responded by saying no. He responded by saying well I pointed him out to you. Knowing that the man I jacked off saw me with the lights on and that I saw him without knowing who it was turned me on even more.

When we got home hubby continued his sexual control over me by forcing me to strip in the entryway and pour him a drink. He then took me upstairs tied me spread-eagled to the bed and began to eat me. He would bring me close to orgasm then simply stop. After the 3rd time he stopped he straddle my face and facefucked me cumming into my mouth. Then he returned to eating my pussy and sucking my tits. He tortured me this way for nearly an hour until he finally untied me and then mounted me. He fucked me hard and fast and I came in less than a minute. My bucking and writhing was too much for him and he came with me.

Afterwards while lying in his arms he said that this was a really good beginning. he really enjoyed me servicing another man and that this was going to be a regular thing for me. I of course being the submissive wife and having enjoyed myself immensely thanked him for allowing me the ability to pleasure him.

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sounds exactly like my wife and I but we’ve been doing it for twenty years. She’s done drive by blow jobs, gangbangs, bukkake and will fuck the delivery men and yard man while I watch. Sometimes when I’m at work and she wants to fuck someone she’lll turn on the webcam and video the whole thing. I come home and eat that filthy pussy and we love it. She’s fucked 100 guys and sucked at least a thousand cocks . I worship my wife and never cheat on her.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Author lacks for a lot, feedback is the least of his needs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Although I enjoyed ...

The story in the main,I do think that the writing needs a bit more polishing.

If the author is looking for genuine feedback, I would suggest that a little fine tuning in the writing would take her work from so so, to very good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
TAKING A COCK IN HAND

LOVE THE FIRST OF YOU VERY EROTIC STORIES,HUBBY'S SLUT HEATHER CH1. GREAT STORY EXCELLENT WRITING. KEEP THEM CUMMING .

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very good story

Well writen story. I take it you are a woman author, and further take it that you just love cock. I once went with a girl a lot like you. She was sex crazed, and I loved every minute of it. We would suck and fuck for hours at a time. I have on several ocasions made her cum 12 times to my one. You only meet a girl like this once in your life. She is now happily maried with a family, but we still get together a couple of times a year and fuck ourselves silly. Her pussy still tastes as good as ever to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
lucky couple

It is wonderful to read a story of a sexually liberated couple without inhibitions. You love cock and have probably always had an intense interest in sex. That interest has allowed you to grow from a teenager to a sensual womean comfortable in her sexuality and eager to live a lifestyle to maximize her sexual pleasure. Your husband has learned how to control you and your sexual activity in a way that is most satisfying to you both.

May you both cum forever. You are very lucky to be together on a mutual mission of sexual experimintation.

Of course I eagerly await your next chapters on expanding your lifestyle. Obviously the next step is fucking with others. Maybe even doing a little escorting just for the thrill of knowing a man paid for your pussy and while he licked it and fucked it you came a few times....who got the best of that deal?

I am 32 and my husband is 34 and we are just opening up our relationship and found your article very stimulating. So far we have discussed all types of sexual activity during our foreplay but never did anything other than me, with my husband's encouragement, blowing a divorced friend of his who visited. Then I went back to my own bed, told my husband the details and we fucked like crazy. Like you say, giving outsiders blow jobs is very stimulating. So now we are ready to gradually spread our wings too.

One of our mutual fantasies is for me to work part time for an escort service. That is why I brought that up earlier. I know it is illegal but some services are fairly well run with good security for the ladies. I know I would be wet all day if I knew I would be fucking and sucking a stranger that night. And my husband would be hard all day knowing that night that he would wait at home till I got home with that flushed "road hard and put away wet" look and a very happy pussy. Orgasms forever!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Anonymous posts can be good too

Ignore the idiot who said t ignore the anonymous posts. I don't always sign in and not all anonymous posts are negative. I agree that there are some immature morons on this site who slam everything they read because they are on some moral crusade or some such garbage but you can't judge paint every anonymous post because of that. Read them first ignore the ones you don't agree with.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
A bit of a childish and immature story based on

not very good foundations. Your, "had no need to see that at home I was his very submissive and willing to please wife at home," is an interesting statement. It first implies that her parents were directly to be involved in her home life with her husband, umm, does that mean they need to know when you have sex, how, and in what positioins? My wife is submissive and loves to please me, that is her nature and she is very good at it and has been for some 15 years. Of course she had a professional life and worked out of the home before our second child came along. So we decided she would be at home. Being submissive doesnt mean no will or thoughts of your own. Dressing to please your husband even if it is sort of exhibitionist isnt unusual or weird. I do take exception of sex with strangers and the medical and physical risk involved. Get over the 15 yo fantasies and be more realistic in how adults would deal with this scene please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
re: Thank you

This is an especially telling line. "Their comments tend to follow the pattern of the first post to this story."

What is interesting is that YOUR comments even more follow a pattern: ignore everyone but those lemmings who think exactly as I do. The trashers of such "stories" almost exclusively attack the merits -- or rather lack of -- of the stories, while the slobbering sycophants attack anyone who does not share their views.

You're not only a moron, you're a hypocrite.

shakeritejshakeritejabout 16 years ago
Thank you...and please ignore the anonymous posts.

There seems to be a dedicated set of one or more Anonymous commentators who appear to believe that they have a mission in life to slam any posts to literotica that don't meet their personal ideals of acceptable erotic topics. Their comments tend to follow the pattern of the first post to this story. Please pay them no heed.

This is an interesting start of a story that explores the topics of submissive wives and/or cuckold husbands.

I personally enjoy reading this kind of story. The first chapter is short. You've given us a little bit of character development that is short and too the point. You've also given us a first set of erotic events that is relatively tame and good. I will be interested in seeing where you take it.

Thank you for taking the time to and effort to write and post!

John

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

My Slut Wife Life - Given Away Given to another couple for the first time.in BDSM
Innocent Wife Fucks Hotel Stranger Wife hopes to be seduced at the hotel bar.in Loving Wives
Shy Wife Fucks Stranger for Husband A modest wife enjoys fulfilling her husband's fantasies.in Loving Wives
Filling up Amy Devoted wife will do anything for hubby.in Loving Wives
The Unwanted Houseguest The slow evolution of a wife into a slut.in Loving Wives
More Stories